Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? (16766 Views)

FOR GUYS: Check Out The Top 10 Swags That Can Make Any Ladies Fall For You / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 12, 2014
obongproff:

Madam mbok show us pictures of ur endowment or...u know na.
Can't spread my pics here for some 21/22 year olds. Don't worry if we c outside nland y not
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 12, 2014
jerseyboy:

Careful o. Men see take charge women as Ashawos. Dat na western concept o. E never reach here.

I dont see anything wrong with a woman expressing what she wants. If she doesnt she will always wonder. I believe in taking risks...even if they dont turn out well as seen in my friends case.

1 Like

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Dbestmax(m): 10:13am On Aug 12, 2014
rozzay:
Yep
I hardly say dis 2 pple buh
I lik u
I admire ur guts nd boldness
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 12, 2014
whytepawn1: kinky braids..... do you spread your legs each Time a guy puts in much effort and says all the right things?. guys are not toys that you use at your convenience.

lol you've caught me here...No I do not. They are not toys but they are more willing to succumb to a womans advances.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 12, 2014
Dbestmax:
I hardly say dis 2 pple buh
I lik u
I admire ur guts nd boldness
Hmmm I'm honoured thank you
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 12, 2014
lipsrsealed grin
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 12, 2014
Ucheosefoh: Tell your friend (you) that she got served, he is probably paying her back for rejecting him earlier I have done the same and don't mind doing it especially to prove a point.

lol Thats kind of childish isnt it? and by the way I am a representative of my friend...were not the same person embarassed
Ucheosefoh: Tell your friend (you) that she got served, he is probably paying her back for rejecting him earlier I have done the same and don't mind doing it especially to prove a point.

lol Thats kind of childish isnt it? and by the way I am a representative of my friend...were not the same person tongue
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 12, 2014
embarassed
michaeled45:

I've turned down sex I think about thrice now but I always go home to self service afterwards. Not all of us are crazy over sex. I've had alotta girls beg me for sex so its no biggie for me. On one occassion one of them actually cried. I felt for her. I only let her give me head. I'm not too normal tho lol

Lol at actually cried... I think she wasnt crying because she physically needed the sex but rather because you rejected her. She felt unwanted. But dam I wouldnt have given you that bj...I would have just walked off with what ever shred of dignity I still had embarassed
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Dbestmax(m): 10:29am On Aug 12, 2014
rozzay:
Hmmm I'm honoured thank you
Uwc U deserve it
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 12, 2014
tpia1:

sweetheart, if your heart does not allow you to pester gollum (pictured below) for sex, then you SHOULD KNOW your heart is indeed discriminatory when it wants to be.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-vZK4b2YzCLM/U48c-OYTLUI/AAAAAAAAABA/N0lg4N-0L5w/s1600/images.jpg[/img]

I will never consider it ok to be harassing a man, or men for sex.

If i am going to do anything s.tupid in the name of love, it will not be begging a man to give me a lay.

Got it?

lets stop pretending we do not know what exactly we are discussing here, sweetums!

i dont know if you are a p.rostitute or something, if you are, then you need to expressly state that so we know how to respond to you appropriately.

Wow...how did my post turn me into a prostitute. Hayi Im done replying you. We get it...you would never innitiate sex. Im so happy for you. Such an achievement.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 12, 2014
tosyne2much: i understand u beta.... Ladies feel so cheap and worthless wen guys decline their intimate initiation.. Buh to be frank ehn, most ladies grew up wit d mentality dat men are alwz wanting to have sex and dat it is a taboo for a lady to initiate sex.. I feel dats d mentality of dat ur frnd dat men hardly resist sex

As i read the MANY comments...yes its a taboo indeed that men will always want it but I think in this day and age a woman should innitiate. Under the right circumstances ofcourse as someone pointed out.

1 Like

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 12, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Wow...how did my post turn me into a prostitute. Hayi Im done replying you. We get it...you would never innitiate sex. Im so happy for you. Such an achievement.
That is tpia for u. Hmmmm i prefer to just fold my arm and wait for him to initiate it, that way nobody will hurt my feelings by rejecting me.

May God not allow me to be rejected cos i may kill myself instead of committing suicide grin

2 Likes

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by pickabeau1: 10:37am On Aug 12, 2014
damn,,, tpia just came to troll on this thread

More stories... kinkybraids...

Seems the misconception that guys are all about sex is really prevalent
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 12, 2014
slimzypink: Yes there was this fine boi pastor in my fellowship then..Tall Dark and Handsome well built, 8packs...former cultist self b4 he gave his life 2 christ.. in one of the popular Universities in the southwest.
leme stop here oo ..since he is quite popular.. gals were trooping in numbers just 2 see him..but i got his attention blah blah blah...nd long story short the niccur really resisted my advances....he was able to resist me...I was shocked!!

FINALLY a lady brave enough to admit it grin ...Im guessing you are still alive and moved on from that moment of shock so why do peole act like its the end of a lady's life or reputation if she innitiates or goes after what she wants
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by sevule(m): 10:40am On Aug 12, 2014
rozzay: .
Mr if u have a problem with my endowments been over estimated den dats ur problem not mine nd I speak for myself not any naija gal in which I still repeat I can get any guy I so desire, D fact dat all d gals have rejected u nd no one has approached u for sex is def not my fault so stop transferring aggression ok, make ur comments nd stop been nosy

Of course you can get any guy that you desire! Since the guys you desire are NURTW staff, area boys and bus conductors it is no surprise that you can get them easy.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 12, 2014
3cycle:
That is tpia for u. Hmmmm i prefer to just fold my arm and wait for him to initiate it, that way nobody will hurt my feelings by rejecting me.

May God not allow me to be rejected cos ini may kill myself stead of committing suicide grin

lol at the last sentence... I swear life goes on after you have been rejected but a risk would have been taken and a lessoned learned
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 12, 2014
sevule: Definitely!!! When a babe once told me she wanted to have my child and she proceeded to ensure that I contributed my precious life force to her dream, nobody told me that I should run. Men the babe chased me from the bedroom to the sitting room and back to the bedroom. I literally had to beg her that I didn't want to have sex. with her. But all my pleas fell on deaf ears and she insisted that she must have sex. with me.

If women could ra.pe men I would definitely have been rap.ed that day and this is no joke. Anyway after begging for hours I was finally able to make her realize that I was not going to sleep with her.

lmao... wow it got that bad grin . Im sorry. Wow I dont support such but a simple seduction and you saying no if where it should end.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:48am On Aug 12, 2014
Kinkybraids:

lol Thats kind of childish isnt it? and by the way I am a representative of my friend...were not the same person embarassed

lol Thats kind of childish isnt it? and by the way I am a representative of my friend...were not the same person tongue
Childish ke what made it childish
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 12, 2014
Kinkybraids:

lol at the last sentence... I swear life goes on after you have been rejected but a risk would have been taken and a lessoned learned
I can take any other risk but rejection.
Do you know how it feels? I might never recover from it in monthsssss.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by purplesummer(f): 10:50am On Aug 12, 2014
Keky: I desire your food purple.
You sure you don't mind purple food? undecided
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 12, 2014
Guys please never reject your woman's advances, it hurts alot embarassed
She may never summon the courage to initiate anything again
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 12, 2014
freecocoa: Duh! My man has rejected having Sex (not rejected me)sometimes,just like I have, it's not everytime that one's in the mood to have Sex ojare.

Cocoa you are on point. I feel like this distinction you have made is the key to women not feeling so bad about themselves...Its the sex he is rejecting and not you. The two are intertwined so you just feel like he directly rejected you even if he just wasnt in the mood or had other commitments. Nice one cheesy
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 12, 2014
Mayor21: Just came to read the comments.

Lol and are you enjoying them... people attacking my friend like this grin
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by pasqal09: 10:52am On Aug 12, 2014
3cycle:
What's the big deal in getting rejected? Everybody mustn't have the same taste.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 12, 2014
pasqal09:
What's the big deal in getting rejected? Everybody mustn't have the same taste.
Not talking about being rejected by some random guys we have crushes for but i'm talking about a boyfriend/fiancee rejecting my advances. Men that poo aint happening. To me
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Oxone(m): 10:56am On Aug 12, 2014
Back in Uni....A chic I had been chasing all over the place decided to spend d night, we were ready to get down & busy for the first time. We both got naked, I wore my condom about to get down to d business of the night when she now said "I hope you're happy now now that u're about to get what You've been looking for ".

I paused, pulled off the condom, wore my briefs and went to bed. She couldn't believe it. Tried every trick in the book including tears to get me to sleep with her that night & subsequently. Though she succeeded in giving me a hard on a few times but my mind was made up & no longer there. Never had sex with her and she still hates me with a passion because of that.

I hate flip comments like that especially from ladies who who feel they are doing me a favor by offering me sex. I would never accept sex offered out of pity or spite no matter how Hot i am & will never beg for it.

Probably reason why women say I'm proud

7 Likes

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 12, 2014
50calibre: A girl once denied me se*x, everything was flowing fine, she was having fun and I though I was going to score, then all of sudden her countenance changed. I instantly sensed it was a rejection and withdrew. Her regret was visible before I left her house that day, she tried to make amends & get the previous chemistry flowing, but Nah!! Not for me. I don't try such things twice, if I'm denied access the first time, that's it.

I don't know why it happened, whether it was a kind of game or just a moment of madness on her path. Since then, she's made several attempts to get it on, but I let her know that train has since departed.

I don't see myself rejecting a girl except she looks very gross or I'm just in a very very very bad mood. In Uni, I lost a substantial amount of money due to stup*idity & my babe tried to console me with sex, it didn't work.

What Im getting here is that you didnt like her. you had too much pride and you had 'won' the game by her begging you. If a guy likes you he wont put you through such so in my friends case he doeant like he. Im not saying sex equates to love but sometimes the lines are blurry.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by pasqal09: 10:58am On Aug 12, 2014
3cycle:
Not talking about being rejected by some random guys we have crushes for but i'm talking about a boyfriend/fiancee rejecting my advances. Men that poo aint happening. To me
And if he does, whatcha gonna do? Rape him?

1 Like

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 12, 2014
LoveDecay: It would have been easier if she said her house was on fire or something.

Then wear a light T-shirt pour water on it , so her tittiez show.

Really short shorts or skirts than can easily go off. She needs to wear pant.ies...

Men like taking off. Women's pant.ies sometimes we tear em off.

Just saying ... When s.ex is obvious some men don't want it. Especially good looking men...

lol I love this strategy but a girls house can only burn once...unless she own many houses cheesy . My friend did always call him if a 'lizzard' entered her room but after a while he discovered none so she ran out of excuses and just went straight to the point .

1 Like

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by pasqal09: 11:03am On Aug 12, 2014
Kinkybraids:

honestly I know as a woman its a bad quality...but i dont like taking no for an answer so id be very angry with you...no sex for you the next time you want it sad
When there are multitudes of chics out there for the taking?
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by EejaNla01(m): 11:06am On Aug 12, 2014
LOL @ 3cycle exactly how we guys feel when we approach you for r.ship,romance or sex..

How ill you then calm the konji, if he doesn't initiate?its better you take cool steps rather act desperate

Both gender should reject softly,we all humans with feelings.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 12, 2014
3cycle:

It feels like crap believe me I know. But the key is to always look GOOD and hold you head up high, move on with your life and remember that atleast your parents still love you grin ... You see you need to be very secure with yourself before taking such a risk or else you will question your worth even more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) / See 4 Freaking Hot Nollywood Actresses That Went Nude On Camera NO 4 Wil Shock U / Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.