Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? (16769 Views)

FOR GUYS: Check Out The Top 10 Swags That Can Make Any Ladies Fall For You / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Tundeiab(m): 1:00pm On Aug 12, 2014
Kinkybraids:

You did a good thing saying no to her. i dont think she would have outlived that one...It was going to destroy her after you ignored or somthing.
on a different occasion, an Hausa girl had a crush on me. She was a teenager; 17 to be precise. I asked her to get disvirgined before I can do her. To my surprise, she came back disvirgined in less than a week.

After which... You know the rest na. Lol
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2014
dechandel:
Spreads mat
d ops didnt say u shld come spray mat. she sed make una ansa yes or no. grin
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by tellwisdom: 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2014
Op, if you got big yansh, u can come sad

1 Like

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2014
shoefreak: @Topic: plenty!! But sometimes na to use agidi na. "No worry, I go do all the work" thinz grin grin its even sweeter sef grin
Lol, I can imagine.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by WanaG(m): 2:32pm On Aug 12, 2014
Kinkybraids:

I dont understand this... As a woman im taught to believe men always want it. What reason do you have to not be in the mood

LMAOOOOOO hahahaha what? Is it akpako God sent men to come and knack on Earth?
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by tpia1: 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2014
rozzay: As for me I have neva been rejected by any man born of a woman, nd I don't think any man can reject me, I doubt it

have you tried to seduce gay guys?

just curious.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by tpia1: 2:57pm On Aug 12, 2014
Kinkybraids:

lol you've caught me here...No I do not. They are not toys but they are more willing to succumb to a womans advances.

what types of guys do you roll with?
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by tpia1: 2:58pm On Aug 12, 2014
sevule:

For some inexplicable reason this particular chic was INSANELY attracted to me and she just wouldn't take no for an answer. No be say i be Dangote pikin but till date I have no idea why she was obsessed with me then. At some point in time she actually stalked me.

The good news is that she got over me after like 6 months and we are actually good friends now.

that's some scary stuff, you try!
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2014
Kinkybraids: ...or is it to punish her in return for rejecting him the previous times.
This. But now I think about it, I was pretty foolish to punish so many girls sad
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by tpia1: 3:03pm On Aug 12, 2014
BoboYekini: This. But now I think about it, I was pretty foolish to punish so many girls sad

i dont think so.

do women really regret past non-lays?

its not like they wouldnt have gotten the lay from someone else afterwards.

besides, there's such a thing as moving on.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by 50calibre(m): 3:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
Kinkybraids:

What Im getting here is that you didnt like her. you had too much pride and you had 'won' the game by her begging you. If a guy likes you he wont put you through such so in my friends case he doeant like he. Im not saying sex equates to love but sometimes the lines are blurry.

Well I can only speak for myself, I can't like someone overnight, it's develops with time based on how that person treats me. I can feel lust however.

It's not a punishment, I'm just not interested anymore. I lose interest in things very easily, the last thing I'm going to do is grovel or beg a chic, I rarely show interest but when I do, keep it real, don't taunt me else I'm gone.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by dechandel(f): 3:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
sameer1212: d ops didnt say u shld come spray mat. she sed make una ansa yes or no. grin
Na from my mouth u wan hear say gutter dey smell abi? tongue
E no go work grin grin
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Dreyl(m): 3:25pm On Aug 12, 2014
dechandel:
Na from my mouth u wan hear say gutter dey smell abi? tongue
E no go work grin grin
tel me urs privately i won't tell anyone tongue
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 12, 2014
zubby29: dats not fair na
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2014
Lol. I had a neighbor back then in Uni who was crazy and obsessed about me. In fact, it was both her and her younger sister. We had a friendly neighbor to neighbor relationship but before she vacated the apartment she made quite a few unsuccessful attempts to fùck me (including an attempted ràpe) grin
I feel bad when I think about it now though, I was young and naive then. Last time I saw her she was pregnant
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by zubby29(m): 5:07pm On Aug 12, 2014
fine girl,sexy girl,i hail ur queenship
banega: cheesy grin
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2014
OP, are you out of your mind? Honestly speaking, not all men are sex-addict.

In other words, a woman who knows her worth would never initiate or manipulate a man into sleeping with her unless she’s fond of sleeping with men. cheesy Some women can be bitchy sometimes and make fool of themselves. Their crazy attitude will even drive them crazier. cheesy

I am successfully able to ward off quite a number of pretty and cool women who wanted to go down with me. Telling them that I am so controversial and if they do go down with me, they would definitely get stuck and would never forget the moments we shared together.

So, if you really like a guy, just flirt with him and he would definitely respond positively if he’s into you as well. But if he’s not, then it’s a different ball game entirely. Whatever cankerous some women may have about some unscrupulous situation; it’s absolutely capillaceous and uncalled for

1 Like

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2014
**jumps on him**
Darling me ooo... the only toronto in my Canada

Buhahahahaha... "I decree that your power of imagination begin to run wild and in all directions" no spray my face sha... grin grin

BoboYekini: Lol, I can imagine.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 12, 2014
shoefreak: **jumps on him**
Darling me ooo... the only toronto in my Canada

Buhahahahaha... "I decree that your power of imagination begin to run wild and in all directions"

Amin Jesu cheesy *sprays her boobies*
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2014
BoboYekini: Amin Jesu cheesy *sprays her boobies*
Buhahahahaha! Yeye ni e. grin
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
shoefreak:
Buhahahahaha! Yeye ni e. grin
*dadubule* wink
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2014
Kinkybraids:

I dont understand this... As a woman im taught to believe men always want it. What reason do you have to not be in the mood
you have the notion that no matter what a man would always want sex. Real men have more important things to fill their minds with other than sex. E.G Corporate goals, financial goal, etc.

Though I understand that societal belief may have altered your perception of the opposite sex, I also want you to know that not all men are crazy about it.

With this mentality, you would think you could make a man lose his senses with sex. Trust me, there are men who don't fall such because they aren't emotionally attached to sex, more importantly, they have trained their minds to respond accordinly.

1 Like

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Olodapsing(m): 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2014
I do turn ladies down if and if only if
*am not in d mood
*dirty girls
*xtreamly fat girls
*no condoms
*cheap girls (even a dog can f her)
*my close friend gf
e.t.c
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by tosyne2much(m): 10:05pm On Aug 12, 2014
Oxone: Back in Uni....A chic I had been chasing all over the place decided to spend d night, we were ready to get down & busy for the first time. We both got naked, I wore my condom about to get down to d business of the night when she now said "I hope you're happy now now that u're about to get what You've been looking for ".

I paused, pulled off the condom, wore my briefs and went to bed. She couldn't believe it. Tried every trick in the book including tears to get me to sleep with her that night & subsequently. Though she succeeded in giving me a hard on a few times but my mind was made up & no longer there. Never had sex with her and she still hates me with a passion because of that.

I hate flip comments like that especially from ladies who who feel they are doing me a favor by offering me sex. I would never accept sex offered out of pity or spite no matter how Hot i am & will never beg for it.

Probably reason why women say I'm proud
nice one broda mi
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by tosyne2much(m): 10:27pm On Aug 12, 2014
I so much detest dat habit wen a man cannot resist sex.. It does not in any way make you look lik a sextually active or a smart dude . Its part of weakness and somethin dat meeds to be corrected
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Henrypraise: 10:34pm On Aug 12, 2014
As a man, I may consciously reject sex initiated by a lady (irrespective of her beauty n assets) 4 many reasons wic may include:
1. My state of mind: dis is d number 1 cos, especially after a rough day, also dia tyms I set targets 4 mysef n tell mysef I won't av sex till my target is met, I don't discuss dis decision/ policy wit anyone but even wen my exes try to initiate sex during des period, I act dumb or clueless or I kill dia spirit immediately, I immediately switch d tv station 2 T.B joshua.

2. Revenge: yea, any bitchy gal, shudnt even try to initiate sex wit me, cos I am gonna kill her wit rejection. Once told one of my ex to go prepare bfast n she refused, I gently went n prepare it mysef, she didn't giv a verbal apology n was offering me sex later, u need to see d look on my face.

3. Sick: semen has lots of vitamin n nutrients, wen eva m down wit fever, I don't wanna engage in sex, its gonna plummet my health status

4. Wen m not prepared. Yea, sumtyms I got to be prepared for love makin, not sex.

5. For her personal interest: if a gal I suspect is cocky/ too lean(I de suspect HIV), if I suspect say she wan trap me wit belle, if she call me all of a sudden offering sex, my sister na run I de run, I no de even look back

6. Dis is mostly rare, if d gal has an history of untidyness, if I don't love her, if she is gonna be clingy afta d sex. Yes m gonna reject her.

Its gonna be a worse feeling afta having sex wit a girl who initiated it n den treat her lyk a scum bag.(Tell ya friend to tink abt dis)

Btw, men don't always tink abt sex, n our lives don't revolve around sex. Personally I tink abt makin money, life n family, sex cross my mind only wen m idle.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2014
A former neighbour initiated it with me and I rejected her cos I was in a relationship which I thought would lead to marraige. She swore that my fiancé "jazzed" me because she could not understand why I rejected what other men were dying to have which she was offering me on a platter of gold according to her. The so-called fiancé still left me afterwards.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by MRLANNISTER(m): 11:55pm On Aug 12, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Babe. It could be anything.... depression, anger, your attitude, tiredness, etc
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by moneyhungry(m): 1:41am On Aug 13, 2014
sevule:

Of course you can get any guy that you desire! Since the guys you desire are NURTW staff, area boys and bus conductors it is no surprise that you can get them easy.
lol.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by moneyhungry(m): 1:45am On Aug 13, 2014
purplesummer:
You sure you don't mind purple food? undecided

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 4:31am On Aug 13, 2014
WanaG:

LMAOOOOOO hahahaha what? Is it akpako God sent men to come and knack on Earth?

I really have to ask what akpako is .... maybe this statement will be funnier after understanding
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 4:36am On Aug 13, 2014
prince3009: A former neighbour initiated it with me and I rejected her cos I was in a relationship which I thought would lead to marraige. She swore that my fiancé "jazzed" me because she could not understand why I rejected what other men were dying to have which she was offering me on a platter of gold according to her. The so-called fiancé still left me afterwards.

What I didnt mention is that the guy my friend was involved with has a girl friend... So maybe he rejected her for the same reason as yours. Im not saying what she was doing with him was right but he initiated it and she went along with it to the point where it was a continuous thing. He did tell he that he wants to be faithful but he'd always break the rule until that day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See 4 Freaking Hot Nollywood Actresses That Went Nude On Camera NO 4 Wil Shock U / See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) / Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.