Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? (16767 Views)

FOR GUYS: Check Out The Top 10 Swags That Can Make Any Ladies Fall For You / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Mariopgomery(m): 11:09am On Aug 12, 2014
tpia1: why should a lady feel cheap and worthless because a guy turns down her invitation for sex?

that's just s.tupid.

is her p.imp going to beat her up or something?

of course if they've already done everything besides penetration then I think they'll both feel cheap and worthless.

and if thats the case, then the scenario here isnt just about the woman pestering the guy.

take it easy abeg
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 12, 2014
pasqal09:
When there are multitudes of chics out there for the taking?

Well you see...Id only use this strategy if I know you love me. If I love you Id be angry but Id get over it.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 12, 2014
Ucheosefoh: Childish ke what made it childish

You did exactly what she did to get revenge...
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 12, 2014
sevule:

Of course you can get any guy that you desire! Since the guys you desire are NURTW staff, area boys and bus conductors it is no surprise that you can get them easy.
Kids on nland
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 12, 2014
rozzay:
Can't spread my pics here for some 21/22 year olds. Don't worry if we c outside nland y not

Okay now am interested in seeing you outside nl. I want to see you for true true. So how do we proceed? Wot shall a man do dat he mayeth see rozzay in person?
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 12, 2014
Oxone: Back in Uni....A chic I had been chasing all over the place decided to spend d night, we were ready to get down & busy for the first time. We both got naked, I wore my condom about to get down to d business of the night when she now said "I hope you're happy now now that u're about to get what You've been looking for ".

I paused, pulled off the condom, wore my briefs and went to bed. She couldn't believe it. Tried every trick in the book including tears to get me to sleep with her that night & subsequently. Though she succeeded in giving me a hard on a few times but my mind was made up & no longer there. Never had sex with her and she still hates me with a passion because of that.

I hate flip comments like that especially from ladies who who feel they are doing me a favor by offering me sex. I would never accept sex offered out of pity or spite & i will never beg for it.

Probably reason why women say I'm proud

Lol ouch... That was so cruel of you. A woman that chases you would never give you pity sex... and infact maybe it might be pity the first time but if she returns it isnt anymore...she feels attached to you.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:20am On Aug 12, 2014
Kinkybraids:

You did exactly what she did to get revenge...
yes because she think she can do anything she want and get away with it so I teach her that I am not a sex freak and I value my pride more than sex
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Oxone(m): 11:22am On Aug 12, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Lol ouch... That was so cruel of you. A woman that chases you would never give you pity sex... and infact maybe it might be pity the first time but if she returns it isnt anymore...she feels attached to you.

lol indeed! The flip comment was uncalled for madam seeing as i didn't force her to be there & she would have enjoyed the sex as much or more than i would have. The feelings was mutual but careless talks like that ticks me off
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 12, 2014
Kinkybraids:

It feels like crap believe me I know. But the key is to always look GOOD and hold you head up high, move on with your life and remember that atleast your parents still love you grin ... You see you need to be very secure with yourself before taking such a risk or else you will question your worth even more.
Lol @ parents still loves me grin grin
Will keep that in mind when i have the courage to take the first step
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 12, 2014
obongproff:

Okay now am interested in seeing you outside nl. I want to see you for true true. So how do we proceed? Wot shall a man do dat he mayeth see rozzay in person?
Nofin much write a letter to gudluck jonathan s office wen he pms me we can c
Nb- u must include ur birth cert stating dat u r 35 nd above. Simple
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 12, 2014
@Topic: plenty!! But sometimes na to use agidi na. "No worry, I go do all the work" thinz grin grin its even sweeter sef grin
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 12, 2014
rozzay:
Can't spread my pics here for some 21/22 year olds. Don't worry if we c outside nland y not

Yeah we have more teenagers than adult in here. wink wil love to see your endowments too
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 12, 2014
3cycle:

Yeah we have more teenagers than adult in here. wink wil love to see your endowments too
I've alredy listed d instruction on how to c me. Check it
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 12, 2014
Oxone:

lol indeed! The flip comment was uncalled for madam seeing as i didn't force her to be there & she would have enjoyed the sex as much or more than i would have. The feelings was mutual but careless talks like that ticks me off
You should have given her a little for the night undecided
Y are guys becoming more stingy?
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 12, 2014
rozzay:
I've alredy listed d instruction on how to c me. Check it
But i'm female too
And we are same agemates
So show me
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by zubby29(m): 11:44am On Aug 12, 2014
dats not fair na
banega: Op± I'm dead sure this said lady is you grin grin
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Keky(m): 11:48am On Aug 12, 2014
purplesummer:
You sure you don't mind purple food? undecided
I crave for purple food
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Oxone(m): 11:48am On Aug 12, 2014
3cycle:
You should have given her a little for the night undecided
Y are guys becoming more stingy?

Lol indeed!

I was completely turned off
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by hardbody: 11:52am On Aug 12, 2014
Kinkybraids:

I dont understand this... As a woman im taught to believe men always want it. What reason do you have to not be in the mood

That teaching is wrong. I have severally turned down the offer, as in severally. And from different ladies. So because we are men, we must be in the mood all time everyday? Some teaching indeed.

Anyways, i hardly ever request for it, we end up having a mutual desire for it and it happens, at least almost always.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by purplesummer(f): 11:53am On Aug 12, 2014
Keky: I crave for purple food
grin grin
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 12, 2014
rozzay: .
Nofin much write a letter to gudluck jonathan s office wen he pms me we can c
Nb- u must include ur birth cert stating dat u r 35 nd above. Simple

Wow! Dats so nice. Thanks a million. Ur d most amazing chic I eva met.

Nmmuuahhh!
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Dannyxy(m): 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2014
rozzay: Hi kinky long time. As for me I have neva been rejected by any man born of a woman, nd I don't think any man can reject me, I doubt it
you see this?, this is what irritates me,..
*pours water on her*, wake up from your slumber my dear, you are no miss world...
I hate peeps mouthing of n.l, what do you have, that others that have been turned down don't have?.. pleaseee
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 12, 2014
3cycle:
But i'm female too
And we are same agemates
So show me
U r female? But u have dem too na or is dere somfin u aren't telling me
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2014
Dannyxy: you see this?, this is what irritates me,..
*pours water on her*, wake up from your slumber my dear, you are no miss world...
I hate peeps mouthing of n.l, what do you have, that others that have been turned down don't have?.. pleaseee
. *Pours hot water on him* kip ur hate outta my comment
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Mayor21(m): 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Lol and are you enjoying them... people attacking my friend like this grin
l
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Dannyxy(m): 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2014
rozzay: . *Pours hot water on him* kip ur hate outta my comment
*pours hot oil on her* see her trying to use style to dodge my question, weldone, oya clap for yourself..
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Tundeiab(m): 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2014
It happened to me several years ago. There was this lady who worked in the same place as my friend. I toasted her but she deprived me of her honey pot for about a year. To my surprise one hot afternoon she came to my house, stripped naked and beckoned on my to do her. I told her no, after discovering that she was a virgin. Lol.

NB: I detested doing virgins.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2014
Tundeiab: It happened to me several years ago. There was this lady who worked in the same place as my friend. I toasted her but she deprived me of her honey pot for about a year. To my surprise one hot afternoon she came to my house, stripped naked and beckoned on my to do her. I told her no, after discovering that she was a virgin. Lol.

NB: I detested doing virgins.

You did a good thing saying no to her. i dont think she would have outlived that one...It was going to destroy her after you ignored or somthing.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by titoetal(m): 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
Kinkybraids: Have Any Ladies Inniated Sex And Gotten Rejected.

I didn't go through the whole post to know if your attention has been called to the highlighted above. I believe you intend to write "INITIATED".

Cheers!!
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by whytepawn1(m): 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2014
Kinkybraids:

lol you've caught me here...No I do not. They are not toys but they are more willing to succumb to a womans advances.
more willing!!!!!, that's because we (men ) are easily aroused, but ladies like all the emotional and physical intricacies to get them steaming. nobody dislike sex.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) / See 4 Freaking Hot Nollywood Actresses That Went Nude On Camera NO 4 Wil Shock U / Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.