Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? (16760 Views)

FOR GUYS: Check Out The Top 10 Swags That Can Make Any Ladies Fall For You / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by moneyhungry(m): 4:40am On Aug 13, 2014
Kinkybraids:

I really have to ask what akpako is .... maybe this statement will be funnier after understanding
it means hit da c00chie.
btw, your friend is hilarious. lol.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 4:41am On Aug 13, 2014
Henrypraise: As a man, I may consciously reject sex initiated by a lady (irrespective of her beauty n assets) 4 many reasons wic may include:
1. My state of mind: dis is d number 1 cos, especially after a rough day, also dia tyms I set targets 4 mysef n tell mysef I won't av sex till my target is met, I don't discuss dis decision/ policy wit anyone but even wen my exes try to initiate sex during des period, I act dumb or clueless or I kill dia spirit immediately, I immediately switch d tv station 2 T.B joshua.

2. Revenge: yea, any bitchy gal, shudnt even try to initiate sex wit me, cos I am gonna kill her wit rejection. Once told one of my ex to go prepare bfast n she refused, I gently went n prepare it mysef, she didn't giv a verbal apology n was offering me sex later, u need to see d look on my face.

3. Sick: semen has lots of vitamin n nutrients, wen eva m down wit fever, I don't wanna engage in sex, its gonna plummet my health status

4. Wen m not prepared. Yea, sumtyms I got to be prepared for love makin, not sex.

5. For her personal interest: if a gal I suspect is cocky/ too lean(I de suspect HIV), if I suspect say she wan trap me wit belle, if she call me all of a sudden offering sex, my sister na run I de run, I no de even look back

6. Dis is mostly rare, if d gal has an history of untidyness, if I don't love her, if she is gonna be clingy afta d sex. Yes m gonna reject her.

Its gonna be a worse feeling afta having sex wit a girl who initiated it n den treat her lyk a scum bag.(Tell ya friend to tink abt dis)

Btw, men don't always tink abt sex, n our lives don't revolve around sex. Personally I tink abt makin money, life n family, sex cross my mind only wen m idle.

Very nice write up... it makes a lot of sense. I really laughed at no. 2 ... im just curious did you also make her a plate after preparing the breakfast yourself grin . Im assuming you are married based on your last sentence... so as your side chick I dont think she had the duty to prepare you breakfast afterwards...thats not part of the side chick package tongue

1 Like

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 4:47am On Aug 13, 2014
moneyhungry:
it means hit da c00chie.
btw, your friend is hilarious. lol.

lol ok makes a bit of sense now...Yes its a mans duty to 'akpako' grin ...Im gonna abuse this word like crazy cheesy

lol ey that friend of mine is crazo
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 4:49am On Aug 13, 2014
Tundeiab: on a different occasion, an Hausa girl had a crush on me. She was a teenager; 17 to be precise. I asked her to get disvirgined before I can do her. To my surprise, she came back disvirgined in less than a week.

After which... You know the rest na. Lol

Thats not cool... why didnt you just leave her alone angry
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 4:51am On Aug 13, 2014
titoetal:

I didn't go through the whole post to know if your attention has been called to the highlighted above. I believe you intend to write "INITIATED".

Cheers!!

Well done! would you like a gold star now?
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by moneyhungry(m): 5:40am On Aug 13, 2014
Kinkybraids:

lol ok makes a bit of sense now...Yes its a mans duty to 'akpako' grin ...Im gonna abuse this word like crazy cheesy

lol ey that friend of mine is crazo
yeah. next time, tell her to put it down real gud, I bet d nigga would always want more. lol.
Go hard or Go hard... that's d motto.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Tundeiab(m): 5:51am On Aug 13, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Thats not cool... why didnt you just leave her alone angry
the way she went about the whole stuff there was no way I could. She really craved for it?
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 5:54am On Aug 13, 2014
moneyhungry:
yeah. next time, tell her to put it down real gud, I bet d nigga would always want more. lol.
Go hard or Go hard... that's d motto.

well she tells me she kinda good at it lol so hey i guess even if she was the worlds best there are more important things than sex as some men here have pointed out.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 5:56am On Aug 13, 2014
Tundeiab: the way she went about the whole stuff there was no way I could. She really craved for it?

did u date her afterwards?
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Tundeiab(m): 6:05am On Aug 13, 2014
Kinkybraids:

did u date her afterwards?
no I didn't . She was just being adventurous that was all.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 13, 2014
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Henrypraise: 6:22am On Aug 13, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Very nice write up... it makes a lot of sense. I really laughed at no. 2 ... im just curious did you also make her a plate after preparing the breakfast yourself grin . Im assuming you are married based on your last sentence... so as your side chick I dont think she had the duty to prepare you breakfast afterwards...thats not part of the side chick package tongue

Yea, I did make her a plate inclusive but wat more can a man lyk me prepare outside oat, tea n boil egg n dat was not wat I wanted to eat.

imagine dis scenerio: afta a mind blowin sex, I immediately get up, spray an airfreshner in d room(not cos she smells but to be wicked), clean up, put on my clothes n walk out, witout sayin a word/ replyin. (Now ponder abt dat) isn't it worst dan rejectin a sex u initiate.

I am not married, I av parents, brodas, sisters n a dog, infact I worry abt d future n strategise how to go abt it, m a hustler, I av tasted poverty n trust me I don't wanna go back dia.

we do tink abt sex but not in d way women tink we do. Sex as an issue is ova rated.

3 Likes

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 13, 2014
Kinkybraids:

What I didnt mention is that the guy my friend was involved with has a girl friend... So maybe he rejected her for the same reason as yours. Im not saying what she was doing with him was right but he initiated it and she went along with it to the point where it was a continuous thing. He did tell he that he wants to be faithful but he'd always break the rule until that day.

Maybe he thought about it and had a change of heart just as I was kind of attracted to my neighbour then. She was even prettier than my ex but I was just mumuciously in love and did not want to cheat. When a man really means to love and stay faithful, he will even in the midst of adverse temptations.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by titoetal(m): 11:20am On Aug 13, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Well done! would you like a gold star now?

Thanks for the offer. Spring water would do for now.
Nice post/comments sha.

Cheers!!
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2014
Henrypraise:

Yea, I did make her a plate inclusive but wat more can a man lyk me prepare outside oat, tea n boil egg n dat was not wat I wanted to eat.

imagine dis scenerio: afta a mind blowin sex, I immediately get up, spray an airfreshner in d room(not cos she smells but to be wicked), clean up, put on my clothes n walk out, witout sayin a word/ replyin. (Now ponder abt dat) isn't it worst dan rejectin a sex u initiate.

I am not married, I av parents, brodas, sisters n a dog, infact I worry abt d future n strategise how to go abt it, m a hustler, I av tasted poverty n trust me I don't wanna go back dia.

we do tink abt sex but not in d way women tink we do. Sex as an issue is ova rated.

Lol so what was she doing the whole time you were doing this...just lying there watching you? Ok I think you have really proven the point for me...I have a new understanding of what men think of sex now...I know my view was a bit shallow but its kinda expected.

lol 'boiled' egg... are you telling me you cant fry eggs, sausages and make some toast those are the basics
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by passionate88: 6:58am On Aug 21, 2014
Kinkybraids:

lol...because women dont innitiate sex every day...so you better appreciate it.
Story... Appreciate her because of common kpekus?. I mad?.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by addictiv(m): 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2014
its nothing new and can happen to any one irrespective of your looks.its cool if she wants to initate it but men shouldn't allow themselves to be used as toys .
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
addictiv: its nothing new and can happen to any one irrespective of your looks.its cool if she wants to initate it but men shouldn't allow themselves to be used as toys .

But what if he agreed to be a intimacy gadget undecided
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by xtervaganza(m): 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2014
Kinkybraids: This happend to a friend of mine but could have equally happend to me or anyone.

She is an attractive girl and gets many suitors. There is this guy who she has been having an on and off thing with. She finally summoned the courage to msg him saying she is feeling 'hot' and he should come 'help' her out.

After calmly replying as if he didnt just get offered a deal of a life time he said he would come see her.

He didnt pitch n when she asked him he just said work came up
She was so angry but tried to contain it and act normal like she didnt care. But she later told me she felt rejected because she actually prepared for him.

Now we ladies are always rejecting guys left right and centre with no care in the world. When we are rejected all hell will and should break loose.

So this got me thinking... Have any ladies been brushed aside after taking such a bold step and inniating sex? I mean men love sex...or is it to punish her in return for rejecting him the previous times.
hmmmmmm

You're even here?

Good
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by addictiv(m): 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
Kinkybraids:

But what if he agreed to be a intimacy gadget undecided
He probably got a wake up call that such arrangements are usually one sided and never end well.

1 Like

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
xtervaganza: hmmmmmm

You're even here?

Good

what do you mean?
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by xtervaganza(m): 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
Kinkybraids:

what do you mean?
I won't give you an answer
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by nellyelitz(m): 9:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
Hmmm thoughtful topic...
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by nellyelitz(m): 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
Jregz:
*draws mat away *

Op your grammar strong gan ooo..... any ladies ?
...and so
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by nellyelitz(m): 9:05pm On Aug 21, 2014
Kinkybraids:

its plural for lady ? Stop being a grammar Nazi
u even get time...
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by MarshRiley(m): 10:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
dechandel:
Spreads mat
Biko fine girl come and spread the mat in my house grin
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by gbodimowo(m): 2:42am On Aug 22, 2014
When women stop thinking see can be used to hold guys the world will be a better place have you ever tried sleeping with a hurl starting from pre-intimacy and what she is saying is NO JUST screw me how would you feel so when I do get my own Avenue to do A play back I grab it
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by espn(m): 1:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
@op..i jst op u get dis..send me a mail if u do!a guy wih only turn u down for 2 reasons which am cock sure abt!
1.If he is into drugs or drinks a lot..nd prefers it vn sum cunts*.. Or he was prob high nd slept off..dint want to cum mess emself up in ur presence!
2.He's prob vn anoda alternativ for dat nite..which he's nt ready to let go for u or any1 else..a fresh nd hot babe or sum1 he has bin tracking for a long tim..or he has prob had mor dan enough sex dt dy!
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by espn(m): 1:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
@op..i jst op u get dis..send me a mail if u do!a guy wih only turn u down for 2 reasons which am cock sure abt!
1.If he is into drugs or drinks a lot..nd prefers it to vn sum cunts*.. Or he was prob high nd slept off..dint want to cum mess emself up in ur presence!
2.He's prob vn anoda alternativ for dat nite..which he's nt ready to let go for u or any1 else..a fresh nd hot babe or sum1 he has bin tracking for a long tim..or he has prob had mor dan enough sex dt dy!
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
espn: @op..i jst op u get dis..send me a mail if u do!a guy wih only turn u down for 2 reasons which am cock sure abt!
1.If he is into drugs or drinks a lot..nd prefers it to vn sum cunts*.. Or he was prob high nd slept off..dint want to cum mess emself up in ur presence!

Or he just might not be interested undecided I accept that
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by londoner: 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
Nope. I understand that your friend must have been embarrassed, but it is better he made up an excuse rather than to do it coldly and begrudgingly, then just leave.

She would have felt much worse. Maybe he really was busy with work or maybe he was "busy working".

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? / See 4 Freaking Hot Nollywood Actresses That Went Nude On Camera NO 4 Wil Shock U / The Best Sex Positions For Every Penis Size (INSTRUCTIONAL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.