Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! (78135 Views)

Who Hasn't Heard About This Thing Going On In Uganda? See What 2 Girls Are Doing / Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) / Pictures Of London Riot Looters! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Bunchersstab(m): 10:57am On Aug 14, 2014
khiaa:

Then why waste your time clicking on this thread, now run along.
Baby, i hope you fine?
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 10:59am On Aug 14, 2014
Stormfront is on this thread.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Afroconnect: 11:00am On Aug 14, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Obama is mixed and waa raised by a white woman.
Funny it took a white woman to raise somebody blacks like to call the first black President.
And black women can't stop loving and worshipping a white woman's hair....hair hatted hooligans!
LMFAO...black women don't even love their hair and expect whites to respect them.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by LastProphet: 11:03am On Aug 14, 2014
Guykhena:

Wrestling with a cop? shocked
So in real sense he broke the law and tried to evade the law,and the cop did his job(the cop was a black dude).

So were's the Racist activity here again
Or are they saying bcus he was black,the cop should have let him go

GOD BLESS YOU, GOD BLESS YOU, GOD BLESS YOU! YOU ARE ONE AMONG THE FEW REASONABLE BLACKS LEFT IN THIS HOPELESS COUNTRY. SEE HOW BRAINLESS BLACK PEOPLE ARE? SEE HOW BRAINLESS? BLACKS JUST REMAIN THE DULL BLACKS THAT WE ARE EVEN IN AMERICA WHERE THEY HAVE LIVED FOR OVER 400 YEARS. AND I CAN BET YOU THAT MOST OF THE BLACKS THERE ARE CRIMINALS WHICH IS WHAT HAS BIASED THE POLICE AGAINST THEM. SO IT IS RIGHT TO WRESTLE WITH THE POLICE AS FAR AS YOU ARE UNARMED? IT IS RIGHT ABI? SO HERE IN NIGERIA YOU CAN WRESTLE WITH A FELLOW BLACK POLICE AS FAR AS YOU ARE UNARMED ABI? AND LASTLY THE POLICE WAS NOT EVEN WHITE, HE WAS BLACK! WE ARE A HOPELESS RACE

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 11:10am On Aug 14, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

S.I.M.P;Someone Idolizing Mediocre P..ussy!
Stop worshipping black women bbooty because thats why they are acting s..tupid.
Go to youtube and 99% twerk videos you see are black women twerking and even with their little girls learning....these women are shameless!

Damn, do you have a brain at all, all the words you type are Tommy's words. Let the obsession go please. sad

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by johnahmed: 11:17am On Aug 14, 2014
Mass failure for 2014 WAEC Result.Forupgrading/any Help/ Call_08105470307
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 11:19am On Aug 14, 2014
2chains1:

Thank you joor!! These same African Americans don't care to know stuff about Africa or its countries. The classify is as one and ridicule us and our culture. Saying things like aids and co. Well their riot is none of my business.

Have you even met an African American?
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Alusiagulu: 11:23am On Aug 14, 2014
Tazmode: Quite unfortunate, some people are still racist fools, like they are better than we are. Obama's black. I wonder what he has done about it, perhaps the protesters are expecting his intervention.
Tazmode: Quite unfortunate, some people are still racist fools, like they are better than we are. Obama's black. I wonder what he has done about it, perhaps the protesters are expecting his intervention.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:25am On Aug 14, 2014
Black Americans are the greatest architects of their own problems. While I feel sympathy for the kid and the likes of Trayvon Martins, there's no doubt that as a group, African Americans are their own greatest enemies. No one who has witnessed their lives would ever like to live in a black neighbourhood. They're profiled and discriminated against by the justice system because they present a disproportionately huge security risk. In their victim mentality, they completely ignore the far greater menace of black-on-black crime while highlighting a few white-on-black incidents.

They need to get an education. They need to get themselved out of the gang culture. They need to break the cycle of raising most of their children in broken homes with single mothers knocked up by street thug baby daddies. They need to proactively seize the boundless opportunities in America rather than playing the victim and blaming all their considerable failures on the evil white man. They need greater political and ethnic consciousness to articulate a vision that will move their group forward.

They're an absolute mess.

7 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by IFELEKE(m): 11:26am On Aug 14, 2014
khiaa:

Where were you?
I along with other Africans who were old enough then to fully understand what was happening chose to turn a blind eye hoping america,belgium,united nations and lately france will be of help, we chose to focus on other things like the nations cup in tunisia,the world cup in usa and other mundane things.
We realised we were on our own when these nations pulled there nationals out of rwanda and congo leaving us to our fate...
Thankfully,The RPF under Paul Kagame swung the tide...
Need More?
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by boman2014: 11:28am On Aug 14, 2014
hmmm...
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by kultimate009: 11:30am On Aug 14, 2014
GodMode:

Can't you read He was raising up his hands. All the NL users that comment without reading...

He was raising up his hands and the cop got down and shot him.

Learn to read b4 commenting...
And learn to shut up. All the NL users that believe everything they read. Did you witness the shooting yourself? Just because CNN reported it, then itz the truth... Smh
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by kultimate009: 11:33am On Aug 14, 2014
bushdoc9919:

True....but the available facts show that he(Brown) may have been shot in the way described in the CNN report.

All the same ,caution is good.
What facts? Besides, you used MAY meaning itz not been confirmed so who are we to judge what we don't fully know? I don't condone shooting but that doesn't mean we should just condemn anybody the news outlets point out as the culprit.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 11:34am On Aug 14, 2014
Chlorin: C woo na only 1 black america die u dey take riot? Come 2 9ja nd c thousand of soul die nd no even a rat come out 2 comment.

Do something about it, sometimes you have to fight the system.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 14, 2014
kultimate009: What facts? Besides, you used MAY meaning itz not been confirmed so who are we to judge what we don't fully know? I don't condone shooting but that doesn't mean we should just condemn anybody the news outlets point out as the culprit.

Yeah...considering what happened in the Trayvon Martin case.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by hermesprogidy(m): 11:38am On Aug 14, 2014
The funny thing is that African- Americans discriminate against other Africans, especially on this forum. Life is such an irony.

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 14, 2014
who took first position ni in the race riot abi na riot race. Don't knw wat to say but just want to comment.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 11:43am On Aug 14, 2014
bigbozz: I AM BORN A NIGGER
I AM A NIGGER
NIGGER I COME NIGGER I GO
NIGGER IN MY BLOOD
NIGGER IN MY DIED
... AND NIGGER I SHALL REMAIN.

Fool!!
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:48am On Aug 14, 2014
khiaa:

Damn, do you have a brain at all, all the words you type are Tommy's words. Let the obsession go please. sad

Stop getting emotional and make corrections,BEASTIE!
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by kultimate009: 11:49am On Aug 14, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Yeah...considering what happened in the Trayvon Martin case.
Even if you and I don't believe Zimmerman was innocent, the court acquitted him.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by pansophist(m): 11:52am On Aug 14, 2014
And later you will see some Africans defending America with the last pinch of their blood, pathetic.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 11:53am On Aug 14, 2014
OdenigboAroli:
According to Tommy and you, black (not some) women are all those things, therefore logically YOU (not some) black men are all the things he says you are. Stop trying to deny who you are because in the whole of America, no the world you are all the same. Now see how foolish you and Tommy look, and no I do not have fake hair I am 100% natural.

Common on,aint no way all black women are gonna be the same. Its common sense;However,the percentage of the black women who are slaves to korean hair,peruvian hair,Brazilian hair and whatever hair they have out there far outnumber the ones who are natural. And by the way,I am an Igbo man not African America....We love making money,taking care of our women and raising great kids and thats exactly what I am doing.
Well,I am glad you are truthful to yourself.

What do you being an Igbo man have to do with anything (not a damn thing). An Igbo man can be all those things that Tommy said you are as well, and so can a white, hispanic, asian, so stop with the stereotypes and generalisations. I knew you weren't African American just like I think you know that I am. cheesy

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by 3kay945(m): 11:55am On Aug 14, 2014
rokiatu: and yet your shocked why?

Never knew brilliant woman like you exist in Liberia wink
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by whitecat007: 11:58am On Aug 14, 2014
@op, not only solidarity but matching of soldiers. Do you know what Africans are going through daily in the US while your so called fellow Blacks either look away, are the architects or the cheerleaders to help get them more railroaded?

It's sad when lives are lost, but they protect themselves and their interests only leaving Africans out, they don't care about us, so they need to face their struggle while we face ours.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by surugede(m): 11:59am On Aug 14, 2014
grin grin grin
DollyParton1:
Obama ain't black, dude is mixed race. When will people get that right.

Obama aint white. if you aint white you are balck (simple words and oppoiste ) when will you get that right
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Okeikpu(m): 11:59am On Aug 14, 2014
khiaa:

Another Tommy azz kisser.

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
Obi1kenobi: Black Americans are the greatest architects of their own problems. While I feel sympathy for the kid and the likes of Trayvon Martins, there's no doubt that as a group, African Americans are their own greatest enemies. No one who has witnessed their lives would ever like to live in a black neighbourhood. They're profiled and discriminated against by the justice system because they present a disproportionately huge security risk. In their victim mentality, they completely ignore the far greater menace of black-on-black crime while highlighting a few white-on-black incidents.

They need to get an education. They need to get themselved out of the gang culture. They need to break the cycle of raising most of their children in broken homes with single mothers knocked up by street thug baby daddies. They need to proactively seize the boundless opportunities in America rather than playing the victim and blaming all their considerable failures on the evil white man. They need greater political and ethnic consciousness to articulate a vision that will move their group forward.

They're an absolute mess.

This is just pure ignorance.

I honestly think this is why there is a huge disconnect between black diaspora and Africans on the continent. To understand African Americans, their plights, and how dysfunctional they're - you need to study their history and imagine yourself being in their world. I believe that's when you will be able to judge them objectively.

This is a systematic thing that has been going on for generations, and no matter how glossy the whole picture looks, there are certain things happening that you won't understand. Hence why in America, you see African Americans(and some Africans and Caribbeans) over-represented in the ghetto and gang culture. In the UK, Africans(especially Nigerians and Ghanaians) and Caribbeans are over-represented in the gang culture. In France, Germany, and Holland - Africans are over-represented in the gang culture. And that's basically because the system was created to produce misfits and monsters. Now juxtaposition Africans in the gang culture in Europe, who're more or less fresh immigrants starting from the 60's-70's - with African Americans who have been in America since the 1600's. Then you'll see why you need to understand their history before judging them.

Moreover, every black person looks the same - and you can be a victim of whatever happened to Mike Brown. Being black can be a crime sometimes, especially when you're a black male, and that's the truth.

5 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by pansophist(m): 12:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
surugede: grin grin grin

Obama aint white. if you aint white you are balck (simple words and oppoiste ) when will you get that right

Obama aint black either. Using your analogy, asians, arabs and any ethnic that arent white are black? complete bullshit

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Okeikpu(m): 12:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
Kokolett:

A person with even 10 percent black blood is black, how much more Obama with 50 percent black blood. That nigga is black.

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
tsolz84: P.u.s.s.i.ee

lol meow!!
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
Omo Ijebu,you are right and that is more a reason why they should do some soul searching and strategize how to pull their society out of these,children having babies,whor's twerking everywhere,brothers killing brothers,ffucking a nnigga you dont know and telling him to cum in you,worshipping hair hatted hooligans and most importantly,take your black a..ss to school or better still learn a ffucking trade.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
lots of black people in America are stupid.....there is no question about it.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (39) (Reply)

Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) / US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) / Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.