Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

First Son Named After Wife's First Love. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / First Son Named After Wife's First Love. (11013 Views)

Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi / A 2 Day Old Baby Abandoned By The Roadside Named After Okoya-Thomas / Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Son Named After Wife's First Love. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
Godmystrength: ...
Dots Hope we are safe?
Re: First Son Named After Wife's First Love. by Godmystrength: 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
3cycle:
Dots Hope we are safe?
Yup. I deleted my comment.
Re: First Son Named After Wife's First Love. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
pickabeau1:

argues?... angry angry angry angry angry
I be learner where some people dey ooo tongue tongue tongue

Once i see your username on a particular thread, i just tell me that the arguement will continue for a very long time
Re: First Son Named After Wife's First Love. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2014
Godmystrength: Yup. I deleted my comment.
Why? I thought you just registered your presence just incase somebody was trying to cross her boundary grin
Do you also like pickabeau1?
Re: First Son Named After Wife's First Love. by Godmystrength: 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
3cycle:
Why? I thought you just registered your presence just incase somebody was trying to cross her boundary grin
Do you also like pickabeau1?
shocked shocked

Actually my comment then was that ''is he single?''
Re: First Son Named After Wife's First Love. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
3cycle:
Clears throat... Dont be shy,tell me why you asked?
You are one funny lady...have a good day dear smiley
Re: First Son Named After Wife's First Love. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
Godmystrength: shocked shocked

Actually my comment then was that ''is he single?''
shocked never knew he is a married man o.
Re: First Son Named After Wife's First Love. by Godmystrength: 3:57pm On Aug 18, 2014
3cycle:
shocked never knew he is a married man o.
I didn't say he is married o. In fact, i don't know his marital status and that was why i was asking before i changed my mind.
Re: First Son Named After Wife's First Love. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
Kayworld26: You are one funny lady...have a good day dear smiley
He is taken already, my bad! Sorry dear.
Nice day too
Re: First Son Named After Wife's First Love. by pickabeau1: 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
Na u know... tongue tongue tongue

You women like to bastardise men except your own family members...

tongue tongue
3cycle:
Once i see your username on a particular thread, i just tell me that the arguement will continue for a very long time
Re: First Son Named After Wife's First Love. by Godmystrength: 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2014
3cycle:
He is taken already, my bad! Sorry dear.
Nice day too
Maybe ask him o. you can't be too sure before you spoil market for somebody ooooo
Re: First Son Named After Wife's First Love. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
pickabeau1: Na u know... tongue tongue tongue

You women like to bastardise men except your own family members...

tongue tongue
Except me undecided i bastardize no one
Re: First Son Named After Wife's First Love. by pickabeau1: 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
i believe u... however that is the mainstream view of some(most?) females in this forum

3cycle:
Except me undecided i bastardize no one

1 Like

Re: First Son Named After Wife's First Love. by baralatie(m): 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
beeevan:

A simple yes or no would have been sufficient, anyway, have a nice day.
reeeaaalllyyyy!
how come "a simple yes to her husband and a no to a dead ex lover became a problem"

or is there a excuse clause!
Re: First Son Named After Wife's First Love. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
sexybash: It's just. A name he should get over himself jor grin

Am guilty of dis 2 grin
. . . . Did he died also? Or he dumped you or sh*t just happened?
Re: First Son Named After Wife's First Love. by 0955eb027(m): 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
shooze: I find it strange that people expect the husband to just accept it. If tables were turned I would be really hurt. I can't imagine my husband naming my child after an ex dead or not. I would take it to mean that a part of him still yearns for what would have been and he is not totally happy in the marriage

I find it very disrespectful
GOD bless you...
Re: First Son Named After Wife's First Love. by chibic(m): 2:27pm On May 23, 2015
Very disrespectful. And some women are even supporting it. I wonder how they will feel if their husbands named his daughter after an ex. It shows that he's still inlove with the ex and I'm sure every women will like to be the only ones in their husbands heart.
How can you immortalize your ex in your husband's home? Some on this thread even admitted to it. I hope their husbands do something that shows they still have their exes in their hearts, you'll see these foolish women coming here to complain about their husband and their obsession with their exes.
If I was the man, I'll use my ex's picture as my screen saver, I'll use it as my bbm dp. If she ever complains eh!!! Nonsense!!
Re: First Son Named After Wife's First Love. by dinachi(m): 3:53pm On May 23, 2015
Somebody should please get a rope and tie this short fat disgusting ugly pigmy cow SAMBARRY on a short tree totally away from naira land. The man is too lenient. If I was in his shoes, I would immediately do a name change and ban anybody from referring to my child with my wifes ex name. What the wife did was totally disrespectful and showed that the husband is not in her heart. It is emotional wickedness. To do that kind of wicked thing without letting your husband know and suddenly tell him after some years. The whole thing appears calculated to emotionally traumatize the man.
Re: First Son Named After Wife's First Love. by SAMBARRY: 4:43pm On May 23, 2015
grin cheesy grin grin grin

who frustrated this one? grin

why are you lamenting? smiley
dinachi:
Somebody should please get a rope and tie this short fat disgusting ugly pigmy cow SAMBARRY on a short tree totally away from naira land. The man is too lenient. If I was in his shoes, I would immediately do a name change and ban anybody from referring to my child with my wifes ex name. What the wife did was totally disrespectful and showed that the husband is not in her heart. It is emotional wickedness. To do that kind of wicked thing without letting your husband know and suddenly tell him after some years. The whole thing appears calculated to emotionally traumatize the man.
Re: First Son Named After Wife's First Love. by tipsieoladj(m): 12:12am On May 24, 2015
merieam16:
Tell d guy 2 b matured its just a name
ooooo he should be mature.. its just a name abi? Tell me how would you take it if you disvovered that your husby name your first born with that of a ex lover which he loved nd is dead.. b honest..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Marrying Without One's Parent Consent - Is It Ideal ? / Woman Gives Birth To Triplets On New Year’s Day In Enugu / UK Barely Used Baby Gears And Toys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.