Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,527 members, 7,770,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:41 AM

What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Slap Your Mum? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Slap Your Mum? (2442 Views)

What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) / Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Slap Your Mum? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
she cant even come close, because of my mum charismatic is enof for her to behave well.i remenba wen i came bak home som yrs bak wit a frnd from cyprus were we both skull,she ws like god ur mum is nt easy to tlk to. i ws like comon she is a simple woman ,bla bla bla. so slaping ha wil be d end of u wit me.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Slap Your Mum? by mencade5(m): 2:27pm On Aug 15, 2014
temigracie: ...lol...a little sha...its super-boring here
hmmm..wonderful.i thought i saw tradelyn here.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Slap Your Mum? by TRADELYN: 2:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
mencade5: hmmm..wonderful.i thought i saw tradelyn here.

It was my ghost grin cheesy grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Slap Your Mum? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
All these people opening counter thread and counter needle. Y'all have nothing else to do than stay online? Naija go beta indeed
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Slap Your Mum? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
mencade5: hmmm..wonderful.i thought i saw tradelyn here.
...hmmm
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Slap Your Mum? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2014
TRADELYN:

It was my ghost grin cheesy grin
...lol...u too av join andyblaze n yuzedo
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Slap Your Mum? by TRADELYN: 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
temigracie: ...lol...u too av join andyblaze n yuzedo

Enh...Temi noni, me no know them Ooo...is it related to research?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Slap Your Mum? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
TRADELYN:

Enh...Temi noni, me no know them Ooo...is it related to research?
...lol...its nt related to research work...
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Slap Your Mum? by TRADELYN: 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
temigracie: ...lol...its nt related to research work...
So, wetin E dey related to nauh
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Slap Your Mum? by wizard007(m): 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
iamSi: Wa de ku sewon ni LOL

You haven't heard of oku oru grin not all murder case see the broad day light, just joking though, but seriously my wife no go wan use poly bag do condom na.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Slap Your Mum? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
TRADELYN:
So, wetin E dey related to nauh
...lol...adonno oo
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Slap Your Mum? by iamSi(m): 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
Abi now ?
wizard007:

You haven't heard of oku oru grin not all murder case see the broad day light, just joking though, but seriously my wife no go wan use poly bag do condom na.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Slap Your Mum? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
Well, it depends on how my relationship has been with her. If it has been rough between us and I noticed she is the stubborn kind...

It will be the end of that relationship, but not without teachning her that where I come from, we don't raise hands on the elderly... She should be able to absorb 70 folds of that slap in different forms. I don't joke with my mum...
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Slap Your Mum? by simpleseyi: 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2014
My mum is not that gentle, if my wife attempt to slap my mum, I am very sure my mum will lift my wife up from the floor, throw my wife down on the floor, sit on her and give her several slaps.

Godliness is not stupidity. Mum doesn't take shit. Mi oni iya ode (I dont have a mumuish mother)

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Slap Your Mum? by tpia1: 7:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
Best response so far.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Slap Your Mum? by naijaboiy: 9:14am On Sep 18, 2014
The next time that girl will wake up will be in heaven undecidedundecided

Rubbish angry
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Slap Your Mum? by naijaboiy: 9:15am On Sep 18, 2014
ojun50: As for me i will start printing the girl’s obituary paper,because i will beat her to death.
gringringrin
My belle oooo
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Slap Your Mum? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:25am On Sep 18, 2014
Funny thread
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Slap Your Mum? by chinasaekperem3: 9:28am On Sep 18, 2014
i swear, i will break-up with her with a thunder firing slap cool
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Slap Your Mum? by coolzeal(m): 9:37am On Sep 18, 2014
Thinking about it alone is like committing succide much less slapping my mom.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Slap Your Mum? by lawrenceunaa: 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
no comment cos i would be a murder lipsrsealed
Mine na excess slaps cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies; How To Know If Your Boyfriend Will Become Rich One Day / Can You Date A Guy/lady That Doesn't Speak Good English? / Why Most Ladies Find It Difficult To Open Up On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.