Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety (4656 Views)

Can You Date Preety Females With Tribal Mark? / Preety Babe Lovely Heart But Crooky Voice. / Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by Lorlaahlozz: 11:08am On Aug 16, 2014
Ok...so how does that affect d price of garri in d market or how does dat stop ebola
Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 16, 2014
Crocz:

He probably doesn't even care if she does, I guess...he's just enjoying the moment
perhaps grin
Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:29am On Aug 16, 2014
Beauty is in the eyes of the beer holder.... some of us obviously can't see what the op is seeing.... Lol. Op carry go jare....but something tells me that the baby does not even know u exist.... grin
Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by marieolae(f): 11:30am On Aug 16, 2014
F22RAPTOR: Beauty is in the eyes of the beer holder.... some of us obviously can't see what the op is seeing.... Lol. Op carry go jare....but something tells me that the baby does not even know u exist.... grin
abii oo
Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by oyindare(m): 12:48pm On Aug 16, 2014
Guy u be fool...[b][/b]Pastors/Alfas/Imams preached against kissing, touching and romancing among unmarried people, but people refused to listen. Now, Ebola is preaching it and everybody is trembling with fear. Hmmm, Evangelist Ebola, well done!

1 Like

Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by sushieater: 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2014
Op, its like I know this your girl o!. I know that compound in the second picture, I used to stay there when I was still an undergraduate.

Send me 5k airtime make I gist you about her :-) :-)
Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 16, 2014
marieolae: Ehn she's pretty..so what should we do?
lol I dunno for him ooo
Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by djeezy(m): 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2014
Op hasn't dated any pretty girl before, hence the need to show her off. Hope you obtained her consent before posting her pic here. In my own opinion I think you need to grow up sha.
Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2014
F22RAPTOR: Beauty is in the eyes of the beer holder.... some of us obviously can't see what the op is seeing.... Lol. Op carry go jare....but something tells me that the baby does not even know u exist.... grin
Hehhehhehe una no go ki pesin but eeeh come to think f it which mature man will in his right senses put his gf pics on a public forum hmmm. OP talk true. She know u?
Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2014
sexyseun: Hey, are you sure she is your babe, or you just copied her pix on her bbm dp and start displaying her picture here on an open forum, did you ask her for permission before releasing her picx here?

I have a strong feeling she's just your friend, most matured guys wont display their GFs pix like this,, they dont have any point to prove.
very wise and in-depth comment.

Btw, i would love to meet you personally, with that nice outfit on your pix kiss
Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2014
hoodboy: you babe dey stay pritaso
grin uniport pikin.

1 Like

Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by Cikoloko(m): 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2014
teeo: Why is she Green like Hulk
abi princess fiona
Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by nickz(m): 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2014
RULE NO.666:

never love a girl more than she loves you

oya everybody start posting pics of ur gf
asey!!
Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by queensenglish91: 7:10pm On Aug 16, 2014
macklef: Dang!! Scrolling thrrough her pictures can be a real life saver.

Amidst angels she is definately ''The most outstanding''

* Definitely angry

Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by macklef(m): 7:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
Hahaha, nairalanders, i swear some of you guys are certified haters.

So its juvenile to display ones babe pics in public, ehen so what about that guy that proposes to his girl in an open street or in a cinema hes a todler right? Go listen to songs like taio cruise and luther vandros stop listening to ijo shoki and live like ur in d 21st century brothers.

Some say you got her dp from bbm,facebook nnsuch, ehen, so what are you implying, that this kindof girls do not really exist in real life exept facebook n bbm, and its the angels from heaven that come to date them? Please, if your game aint tight dont think everyone nis like you chasing after kerosine and pepper seller girls,
Made men know what they want and go for it tongue

Some say she snot even preety, like serzly? Yes i agree with those who say there preetier girls than her, i never said she was the preetiest girl in the world, i said the preetiest girl i have ever been with. Use ur brain.

if you dont have a girl ur proud of like bee is to jay, i expect u to diss anyways.sotey some start to correct my english spellings again, hahhaah, NLers i dey hail o. Una spell reach me?
I was just in a happy mood today anyways, today na saturday.i knew u guys would talk so i just felt like hearing from you.

1 Like

Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by Crocz(m): 7:19pm On Aug 16, 2014
OohMpa: This boy don trap virgin....

See as she's still shining teeth like rabbit cos she's not tasted any dïck. If she has she'd be pouting like orangutan....look at sexyseun angry

She's also covering her crotch region with one or both hands in all the pics. She no want make you enter....unlike sexyseun angry

Poster, in fact she ain't your gf but has brotherzoned you angry

#Sai

Guy, u've gat issues o...ur comment about sexyseun make me check her profile...I think she's hot
And about the girl in the pic and that she's a virgin, I can bet my two balls she's not!...she may not be pouting, she's damn ......

1 Like

Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by macklef(m): 7:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
sexyseun: Hey, are you sure she is your babe, or you just copied her pix on her bbm dp and start displaying her picture here on an open forum, did you ask her for permission before releasing her picx here?

i have a strong feeling she's just your friend, most matured guys wont display their GFs pix like this,, they dont have any point to prove.
Shallow you, you preety, so no guy dates you right? So if he uploads a picture of you on instargram which is more global than nairaland uld say his immatured right?
Dear, its done every single day there, go sign up and see how lean back u are. U need an upgrade in ur life. Exposing your chicken laps the way you do on nairaland shows maturity too abi?
Guan sitdown dear, we don hear u.
Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
macklef: Hahaha, nairalanders, i swear some of you guys are certified haters.

So its juvenile to display ones babe pics in public, ehen so what about that guy that proposes to his girl in an open street or in a cinema hes a todler right? Go listen to songs like taio cruise and luther vandros stop listening to ijo shoki and live like ur in d 21st century brothers.

Some say you got her dp from bbm,facebook nnsuch, ehen, so what are you implying, that this kindof girls do not really exist in real life exept facebook n bbm, and its the angels from heaven that come to date them?
pics of you and this your green babe 2geda Or…

You stooo ole her pincshures from social media
Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by macklef(m): 7:31pm On Aug 16, 2014
Baddestguyp: she try small.
for ur mind she be ur babe, for her mind u be her mugu
You know till you die her kindof girl cant even say hi to you, so i dont blame you if you think the way you do, the fact that you cant dosnt mean others cant.
If i reason with you, omotola as hot as she is, is playing mr ekehinde. Continue chasing ramota bro, i know she can never play you because aside u, no other man will look towards her direction tongue
Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by Baddestguyp(m): 7:45pm On Aug 16, 2014
macklef:
You know till you die her kindof girl cant even say hi to you, so i dont blame you if you think the way you do, the fact that you cant dosnt mean others cant.
If i reason with you, omotola as hot as she is, is playing mr ekehinde. Continue chasing ramota bro, i know she can never play you because aside u, no other man will look towards her direction tongue
I read this over and over again but I couldn't see sense in this. bye

1 Like

Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2014
macklef: Hahaha, nairalanders, i swear some of you guys are certified haters.

Some say you got her dp from bbm,facebook nnsuch, ehen, so what are you implying, that this kindof girls do not really exist in real life exept facebook n bbm, and its the angels from heaven that come to date them? Please, if your game aint tight dont think everyone nis like you chasing after kerosine and pepper seller girls,
Made men know what they want and go for it tongue

Some say she snot even preety, like serzly? Yes i agree with those who say there preetier girls than her, i never said she was the preetiest girl in the world, i said the preetiest girl i have ever been with. Use ur brain.

if you dont have a girl ur proud of like bee is to jay, i expect u to diss anyways.sotey some start to correct my english spellings again, hahhaah, NLers i dey hail o. Una spell reach me?
I was just in a happy mood today anyways, today na saturday.i knew u guys would talk so i just felt like hearing from you.
Post d pic of both of you together and stop dis long sermon!

1 Like

Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 16, 2014
HIGHESTPOPORI: Post d pic of both of you together and stop dis long sermon!
he could easily have done that if he were genuine. But As it stands now, he's probably doing some photomarketing in his studio.
Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by macklef(m): 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2014
Lol. So will that stop your jelousy? Instead it will irritate it. I only opened this thread for people to rejoice with me, not hate on me or dare me.
Its like a mother uploading the picture of her newly born baby, also saying his cute and the next thing someone does his antahonize blindly.
I owe you guys no contest, im only happy today ni. And the spotlight was on her.
Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by Jamji: 11:25pm On Aug 16, 2014

I have a strong feeling she's just your friend, most matured guys wont display their GFs pix like this,, they dont have any point to prove.

Na small pikin dey worry am
Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by Jamji: 11:28pm On Aug 16, 2014
And this maclef kid is a uniport boy. I see the pritasso background. Its not nice you just displaying this pritasso girl pic like that.
Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by macklef(m): 12:04am On Aug 17, 2014
Hmmm, today has finished already. Relationship anniversary is over.
#Fact, most nairalanders are haters. I just felt like showing off a true beauty.
Good morning.
Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by Chartey(m): 6:36am On Sep 10, 2014
marieolae: Ehn she's pretty..so what should we do?
Just stop it. U're very pretty too.
Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by marieolae(f): 6:39am On Sep 10, 2014
Chartey: Just stop it. U're very pretty too.
stop wat please?
Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by Chartey(m): 6:40am On Sep 10, 2014
marieolae: stop wat please?
Let it pass.
Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by marieolae(f): 6:42am On Sep 10, 2014
Chartey: Let it pass.
I see

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm H.o.r.ny. / What You Need To Know About Having Sex In Water / Changing Of Phone Number Cause Your Partner Is Insecure, Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.