Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,662 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Single Friends Of Married Peeps. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Single Friends Of Married Peeps. (28134 Views)

Is It Now Normal For Married Women To Cook For Their Male Single Friends? / Why Do People Abandon Their Single Friends After Marriage? / To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Friends Of Married Peeps. by Miner13: 5:56am On Aug 18, 2014
coogar: only women feel jealous about such nonsense given their nature. i have never heard of single men complain about whatever their married friends have to say about wife & kids.

women would always create problems where there should be none. everything was cool in eden until eve got there. arranta nonsensicus!

in jackson voice ; no women no crime
Re: Single Friends Of Married Peeps. by PastorOluT(m): 6:00am On Aug 18, 2014
?
Re: Single Friends Of Married Peeps. by Miner13: 6:11am On Aug 18, 2014
hennnnnnnnnnnn
na so women get problem reach angry
no wonder dem fill church programme like say na only dem love Jesus

get patience no time is running out
imbibe good character no no dem go talk say ayam cheap commodity.
surulere no na olorunsogo sure pass as if dem dey play baba ijebu.
oh God this dude is too poor i need already made gold

latter they will be shouting God na only me waka come as if God na there problem

4 Likes

Re: Single Friends Of Married Peeps. by ademega(m): 6:24am On Aug 18, 2014
I dey enjoy ds post die ... See women and ladies discussion .
Spread mat again ...
Re: Single Friends Of Married Peeps. by DSuperWoman(f): 6:32am On Aug 18, 2014
But why u con spoil their buisness na? I enjoyed reading it here though lolz.
bellong:
This is to help you reach those who wouldn't have time to click the link... cheesy cheesy

Re: Single Friends Of Married Peeps. by raumdeuter: 6:38am On Aug 18, 2014
coogar: only women feel jealous about such nonsense given their nature. i have never heard of single men complain about whatever their married friends have to say about wife & kids.

women would always create problems where there should be none. everything was cool in eden until eve got there. arranta nonsensicus!

Actually single men would pity their married friends since they cant hang out again, have lost their freedom

7 Likes

Re: Single Friends Of Married Peeps. by babestell(f): 6:39am On Aug 18, 2014
The author is just 26 and she has issues. If she gets to 30 nko what will she do? She has to understand that priorities have changed. Either she gets with the program or she drops out. My besties are all married and yes we can't hang out as much as we used to but even then we still remain friends. I have gotten used to hearing complains about husbands and kids...And I know when to join or not join the chorus.

Its tough especially in our society where being unmarried is viewed as a curse but if you are at peace with yourself no shaking

9 Likes

Re: Single Friends Of Married Peeps. by mindurbiznes: 6:40am On Aug 18, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Single Friends Of Married Peeps. by hippyzuki(f): 6:41am On Aug 18, 2014
I'm almost in that position. But y would I b jealous? Is it my married friends fault that my bf of 7yrs jilted me? Or is it her fault I'm nt meeting the ryt guys? It's my choices my mistakes tht got me were I am 2day not hers. So I'd rather sit there b happy 4 her carry bby n learn one or 2things frm her marriage life. And channel tht jealousy towrds mking mylife bettr. Marriage shuldnt chng anythn bween friends. But stay away frm her husband oooooooooooooooooo

26 Likes

Re: Single Friends Of Married Peeps. by Amuga(f): 6:44am On Aug 18, 2014
"You wont be seeing me often" that is what i usually tell my friends who got married before. But now that i am in the same club with them i call and visit them often because we have something in common to discuss and learn from each other.
Which kind friendship single dey do with married? You are discussing about Jide and Akoji as your latest guy, while she is thinking on what to cook for her husband.

1 Like

Re: Single Friends Of Married Peeps. by babestell(f): 6:52am On Aug 18, 2014
I am shocked when people say that single and married ladies should not be friends. Simply because they have different priorities!! So what?

Must friends always share things in common? Its like saying staunch Christians and Muslims can't be friends because they have different religious priorities. Some friendships start from work, church, salon etc. Each of these circumstances may not need a strong influence from the family at home.

Please lets open our minds. Such friendships are possible just that each individual should be matured enough to appreciate the differences.

Very soon, people will say they can't be friends with divorcees or widows or 2nd wives.

16 Likes

Re: Single Friends Of Married Peeps. by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 18, 2014
Get Twitter and Instagram instant followers. Facebook page likes. No need to follow back. Its that easy! http://skylnk.co/kHPTWh
Re: Single Friends Of Married Peeps. by Emmaomotob(m): 6:57am On Aug 18, 2014
EfemenaXY: ^^ I know.

Society doesn't help either.

As long as the girl child is groomed into thinking marriage is the ultimate achievement in life, then that mentality displayed by the insecure ladies is here to stay.
It actually is.Having a settled home and carrier simultaneously is very sweet. kiss Most 'carrier women abroad never get to enjoy the joys of motherhood.'

1 Like

Re: Single Friends Of Married Peeps. by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 18, 2014
I wish everybody see it the way we see it here, being single is not a curse. At 29 the people around me think I am cursed cuz I'm not married. I no go lie o, sometimes I sit down to think about it, I'm I really cursed? But I'm beginning to make new single friends now and they make me see that I am not cursed. Let's be factual those married girls especially the younger ones flaunt it to ones face. God help us, but I tell myself the truth, its not a competition but I really have to act fast.

3 Likes

Re: Single Friends Of Married Peeps. by Larrysky(f): 7:11am On Aug 18, 2014
Wot da heck! I dominate the conversations and make them jealous of singlehood. Which kind jealousy? My friends and i have a lot of things to yarn about, they dont even remember they are married

8 Likes

Re: Single Friends Of Married Peeps. by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 18, 2014
Oh, my own single friends are the worst.
I remember going for a wedding with 1, and they were wasting a lot of time there.

By to 5, I couldn't take it again, this was a Sat, I haven't prepared food for the next week,so I said 'babes, I gats dey go, I need prepare food for the fam'

Chimu o, naso I take find trouble, she just shouted 'Onyi done yab me, no worry, God wey do am for u, go do am for us' I was embarrased.

I don't really act like am married so much around my friends, but they take it upon their self to remind me.
-like during our late night gossips, once e done reach, 10pm and I'm still pinging with them, they will say, married woman , u won't go and sleep.
- I love skimpy wears, so as @when due I wear them, once I use it on my bbm dp, dey will attack, 'did ur hubby see this'.
- If I come wear native, tie gele, dey wud still attack, Onyi ure just 20+ o, don't turn ursef to old woman.....damn, U can't seem to please them.

15 Likes

Re: Single Friends Of Married Peeps. by Emmaomotob(m): 7:25am On Aug 18, 2014
CircleOfWilis: very blunt and precise.. na y like u!
fire on, but pls stop dey insult people god(s)
Delete the 'pls' add 's to people and endeavour using your capslock on 'g' and help to test the power of yor backspace on (s) kiss
Re: Single Friends Of Married Peeps. by Emmaomotob(m): 7:33am On Aug 18, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Hmmmm. . . taink you! cheesy
If dem cuss me. . .I GO CUSS DEM GODS! kiss
You sound a bit restless.8 o'clock is the time for school,getting late to school this Monday morning is not a good omen. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Single Friends Of Married Peeps. by onyichick(f): 7:43am On Aug 18, 2014
my own case is quite different cos everytin I hear from my married frnds na complain upon complain.it makes me wonder if dats how marraige is,I end up dishing out advice and seriously ehn I don tire to d advice upon say I never marry I go d advice married pple.anytime I see their calls I knw sumtin is up.

3 Likes

Re: Single Friends Of Married Peeps. by Rapsainot(m): 7:51am On Aug 18, 2014

1 Like

Re: Single Friends Of Married Peeps. by jice(m): 7:52am On Aug 18, 2014
26 is young and shouldn't be desperately else you will be blind to opportunities coming up.

Good luck
Re: Single Friends Of Married Peeps. by Edusouls(m): 7:55am On Aug 18, 2014
Shut up all u jealous girls, girls of nowadays are unable to find and secure husbands, they overgrow and get old, claiming they re going to school, and in that school most of them loose all they have got as women, cos they accquire lots of terrible vices to their life of pretence, multiple boyfriends, dishonesty, materialism, umannered, casual sex, easy abortion, cunning behaviour, smart lies,wickedness, cheating habits, the worst is that women are so dumb that they dont even know their problems becos is so numerous. They should know that it will only get worse, cos of their lifestyle, as so many overgrown and matured ladies roam the streets with hypocritical life style, sorry if they realy want to start marrying, they have lots,lots of work to do on their lives, cos it too baad.

2 Likes

Re: Single Friends Of Married Peeps. by jice(m): 8:08am On Aug 18, 2014
ok
Re: Single Friends Of Married Peeps. by jice(m): 8:10am On Aug 18, 2014
Edusouls: Shut up all u jealous girls, girls of nowadays are unable to find and secure husbands, they overgrow and get old, claiming they re going to school, and in that school most of them loose all they have got as women, cos they accquire lots of terrible vices to their life of pretence, multiple boyfriends, dishonesty, materialism, umannered, casual sex, easy abortion, cunning behaviour, smart lies,wickedness, cheating habits, the worst is that women are so dumb that they dont even know their problems becos is so numerous. They should know that it will only get worse, cos of their lifestyle, as so many overgrown and matured ladies roam the streets with hypocritical life style, sorry if they realy want to start marrying, they have lots,lots of work to do on their lives, cos it too baad.
Guy u harsh sha

1 Like

Re: Single Friends Of Married Peeps. by Emmaomotob(m): 8:14am On Aug 18, 2014
babestell: I am shocked when people say that single and married ladies should not be friends. Simply because they have different priorities!! So what?

Must friends always share things in common? Its like saying staunch Christians and Muslims can't be friends because they have different religious priorities. Some friendships start from work, church, salon etc. Each of these circumstances may not need a strong influence from the family at home.

Please lets open our minds. Such friendships are possible just that each individual should be matured enough to appreciate the differences.

Very soon, people will say they can't be friends with divorcees or widows or 2nd wives.
Birds of a feather flock together.
Re: Single Friends Of Married Peeps. by Emmaomotob(m): 8:20am On Aug 18, 2014
Edusouls: Shut up all u jealous girls, girls of nowadays are unable to find and secure husbands, they overgrow and get old, claiming they re going to school, and in that school most of them loose all they have got as women, cos they accquire lots of terrible vices to their life of pretence, multiple boyfriends, dishonesty, materialism, umannered, casual sex, easy abortion, cunning behaviour, smart lies,wickedness, cheating habits, the worst is that women are so dumb that they dont even know their problems becos is so numerous. They should know that it will only get worse, cos of their lifestyle, as so many overgrown and matured ladies roam the streets with hypocritical life style, sorry if they realy want to start marrying, they have lots,lots of work to do on their lives, cos it too baad.
Economic situation plays major role.It is when you have enough that you think of marriage.Not entirely 'Ladies fault'

5 Likes

Re: Single Friends Of Married Peeps. by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 18, 2014
S - Success
Re: Single Friends Of Married Peeps. by remsonik(f): 8:30am On Aug 18, 2014
I just give the friendship some space when they get married!! Abegiiii!! I have my life to build than to start feeling insecured about someone else marital status
Re: Single Friends Of Married Peeps. by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 18, 2014
Why complaining na? my friend, na too much aproko when u and ur friends don do dey affect u so, now u are judging urself. Chonchonchonchonchon, una no go mind una busness, no go find ur own husband, u dey involve us 4 ur gossip. Change o make u no go turn 36 no husby. Just passn by tho.
Re: Single Friends Of Married Peeps. by babestell(f): 9:04am On Aug 18, 2014
Emmaomotob: Birds of a feather flock together.

This is one of those saying whose meaning is blown out of place just to pass across points which are invalid.

7 Likes

Re: Single Friends Of Married Peeps. by phineas: 9:08am On Aug 18, 2014
I don't get this country,with majority in poverty,and the ones we call the middle class actually been those that have patched it together and can just barely scrape by while praying no emmergency comes up,we place so much emphasis on marriage in the most productive years of their lives...

I would have thought most would have learnt from their parents,and not let anyone or society pressure them into marry till they have settled milestones in life..

So young pple that should be contemplating industries,consolidating. carrear growth Amongst others take up marriage because they are 26 and have found love, an emmergency occurs and a whole family nuclear and extended cannot raise a million naira

This is nigeria and not jand if u don't come from a family that can shoulder some of your responsibilities from time to time,if u have no background to cater for emmergencies forget what pple say,build yourself,build carrear,travel,maximise and create opportunities,only then when u have created a steady base should you start talking marriage.and our soceity should really stop celebrating mediocrity.this goes to both male and female.Husbands promotion kor... Husband that leaves them @ forty... Silly pple.

11 Likes

Re: Single Friends Of Married Peeps. by larj(m): 9:13am On Aug 18, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should I Cut-off My Parents? / Son Insists 94-year-Old Father Must Not Be Buried In Imo / US Father Takes Unclaimed African Kingdom To Make Daughter A Princess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.