Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors (36513 Views)

Why Sacked Doctors May Not Be Recalled - Fashola / Lagos Issues Quit Notice To Sacked Doctors. / Lagos Government Willing To Negotiate With Sacked Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by lastpage: 9:08am On Aug 17, 2014
Honestly, Nigeria seems Phucked!
If the COMMENTS on this thread is an indication of the LEVEL OF DECAY in the reasoning, problem-solving skills and logical management of "important issues", by most Nigerians, especially our Youths.... then we are really Phucked, both ways! angry angry angry

I am not a Doctor but l can tell you that any reasonable Govt does not sack ALL its resident Doctors in one fell sweep!
Its like waking up from a drunken bout of local gin Ogogoro and announcing that ALL Police men are sacked! shocked shocked
Who are you going t replace them with? Soldiers? Ofcourse you can try but it will end up in a bigger disaster!

Honestly, l dont care if you support GEJ because you belong to PDP or because his is your brother from South-South, that is not my concern but to go ahead and sack ALL residents Doctors, shows once again that he is dumb, clueless and a disgrace to all persons who have passed through the University system, never mind that he is a Doctor of Cockroach, as we like to chide them.

Mark my words, it is not his first time of "acting before engaging his brains" and he will sooner "eat the humble pie" and REVERSE HIMSELF!
Intelligent people always think first, before acting so that they wont have to be begging and eating their "vomit".
It reminds me of the time this same Uncle Jonah rashly sacked the former CBN Governor, knowing that he does not have the constitutional power to do so, only to be humiliated by the man who said and l quote " The President must be a joker"!
And truly, the man was reinstated ASAP!
Such rash actions diminish the office of the President. He is at it again!

On the other hand, Doctors, by the nature of their job SHOULD NEVER, MUST NEVER BE ALLOWED TO GO ON STRIKE! NEVER!!
It should be legal proscribed and a jail term and "black-listing" should accompany such actions .... under the "proper conditions".
Doctors come under the "emergency professionals" - Police, Ambulance Service, Firemen, Nurses MUST NEVER go on strike, not for any reason.

To do so is to "directly and indirectly" contribute to wanton murder of innocent souls.
Doctors are sworn to an Oath of Service which requires them to ALWAYS SAVE LIVES....... not to kill people by refusing to treat them.

That Doctors/Nurses regularly strike in Nigeria is a reflection of the decay in all areas of the Nigerian system.

But we cant just look at the issue on the surface on focus on just "strike", as an action.
We must ask ourselves, "How did it get to this stage"?

First, what are they striking over? MONEY & INFRASTRUCTURES?
Let me borrow Uncle Jonah some advice:

1.) Money is important: Why not have a permanent salary structure that guarantees a "living wage" for Health professionals, Doctors inclusive?
Such "document" which will be passed into law, will spell out, all salary scales for Doctors, from recruitment as a fresh Doctor, up to retirement.
Such document will also spell out "rules of promotion", demotion, punishment, e.t.c.
Everything in black and white such that if you make a decision to work in the public health sector, you know what you will get in return.
mind you, such wages and condition of service must be competitive so as to retain good hands in the public sector, with other well-defined monetary incentives.
A situation where some "area boys and thugs" fight their way into the national Assembly and start arrogating humongous salaries to themselves whereas people who took time to educate themselves for close to three decades, are paid pittance, cannot sustain itself!
Go to foreign countries and you will realize that some of these professionals earn more than the salary of a Senator or even the President!
Why is our own system upside down?

2.)Doctors are supposed to work with "tools".
You dont expect a carpenter to remove nails with his teeth, he needs a Pincer to do it.
Government needs to fund hospitals and health care in general, properly.
We have the money so lets stop fooling ourselves that there is no money. You cant be looting the treasury and saying there is no money, whereas we can all see what is happening to the money!

God forbid, if one of them contracts Ebola Virus now, he will run to the U.S begging to be treated but does it occur to these "Eediots in power" that if the American President and Senators were busy embezzling their own treasury, their health system wont be what it is today.
How many times have you seen the Presidents of countries like Germany, France, U.K, China, Russia, India, Brazil and even 'low-cost' ones like Saudi Arabia, e.t.c, running around to another country, to be treated or even dying there, like our own former President Yar Ardua?
Are we not ashamed at all? is President Jonathan not ashamed of sending his wife to Germany for treatment when he presides over a country that has the money to build any type of hospital and equip it accordingly? Countries like Ireland, Spain, Cuba, e.t.c, dont have Oil yet you need to go and see their Hospitals and health sector in general.

Those of you shouting "Jonah till 2099" should cover your head in shame because you are not telling the man the truth moreso, you and your family will be the one to suffer the consequence, if per-chance you fall ill (dont even think about Ebola for now wink )
If he does well, l dont care he rules for the next 50yrs (Ghadafi as a dictator, Saddam as another dictator all did well for their countries and citizens) but he must justify everyday he sits on that chair, not just because he is from Otuoke.

3.) of course, "industrial conflict and disagreements" may arise.
Government should spell out "binding rules of engagement" in addressing such issues.
I said "BINDING" because both sides and all sides MUST be bound by such rules. We know that it is Govt that firsts start to disobey its own rules and this is what emboldens Doctors and others to act the way they are acting otherwise ....

In sane countries, whenever professionals signify their intention to call a strike (just to call attention to the issue), they first announce a "far-off date" to give Govt the time to address the issue. The difference between those professionals and ours is that those ones are not actually interested in going on strike, they just want to sensitise the Govt ..... but they know they have a "Govt that pays attention and listens", not some idiotic imbeciles that act with alacrity and impunity!
Govt Ministers will quickly come in and call a meeting with the intention of getting to the root of the problem and at the end of the day, an agreement is reached and signed and it is binding on both sides. NO DOCTOR'S STRIKE.

I know that Doctors are part and parcel of the GREED that Nigeria has become. Some of them have no conscience at all. Infact, some of them are so cruel you will wonder what they are doing in such noble profession? They are better described as "killers", rather than "healers"!Some of them are so arrogant, insulting and egoistic yet they and their pharmacist cousin cannot proffer solution to problems like Malaria and Ebola!
They think they are 'god' of some sort!
But l keep reminding myself that like other Nigerians, they are a product of our failed society; Failed Doctors, failed Police, failed teachers/lecturers, failed military, failed Politicians, failed Youths/Students (and you can read many of them on Nairaland and on this thread itself!)..... infact, we are a "completely failed" nation!

But we need to sit ourselves down and determine to reverse this trend otherwise, we will be worse than Somalia and there would be no nation for us, no resources to loot and with close to 200million people, our own "refugee problem" will make other nations to hate us and reject us.
As for those in power/authority who are primarily responsible for this mess, they also would have no country to call their own and they would have no "serfs" to "lord it over' anymore. All those perks and shakara they are used to will evaporate and they will become "ordinary immigrant' in any country they run to. Infact, they would suffer more, psychologically. so, everybody will be a loser.

*Doctors must resolve NOT to go on strike anymore.
*Govt must resolve to address any issue they raise, as early as possible, with honesty and best interest of the country at heart
*Doctors must be less greedy and stop trying to become millionaires over night. It's little by little and they must take the general "rate of income" within the country into consideration, when demanding for more money. I know this is difficult when you look at the way thieves like Gov Akpabio, Tinubu, Legis-looters, e.t.c are stealing our collective patrimony .... but we will get to them, sooner than later.
*Govt (Let me even say President Jonaa) should build and equip our hospitals to high standard so that the Doctors working there will do so with a sense of dignity. A situation of doing surgery with candles or even in darkness is dehumanising.

Finally, l expect that as a University Graduate, Uncle Jonaah should know (and surprisingly, it appears he does not know!) that this country, like any other country, can NEVER develop without considerable STABLE POWER SUPPLY.
All these "mouthing" since the days of Obachanjo and over his (Jonaah) five years in power, that power will improve or become stable is becoming annoying. Its not rocket science since some countries have been having stable/steady power supply for close to hundred years now so, we are not asking him to re-invent the wheel.
All we ask is to build new power stations (stop abdicating your responsibility to 'private investors'); any project that is so capital intensive is the responsibility of a Govt, that is why you sit on our natural resources, our tax and our foreign reserves!
The nation can build and them "rent it out" to private investors to MANAGE and PAY the Government back in piece-meal ... but th enation wiill benefit stable power and it will develop rapidly.

Please Jonathan, swallow your pride, call the Doctors back
Call them back to the "negotiating table" (l know you can easily run to Germany if you or your Dearis-Gooduoo, suddenly get sick, but the poor masses praising you here dont have the resources, what an irony!).

Doctors, please, relax. Give Govt another chance,
Ignore the likes of that foolish health Minister who says "find other Doctors" like he has a machine for producing Doctors somewhere
Go back to work and let us resolve the issues one by one. You will win 'some' ..and loose 'some' for now. Accept it for the sake of the dying masses who are not responsible for this mess but are the ones paying the ultimate price with their life.

Dont over-do it, we the 'poor masses' know where the problem lies.

If ...and just if this country, the marvellous country of ours is allowed to fail and turn into chaos, it would be very shameful and a disgarce to the black man and Africa in general.....
but let it be known that l have said my own. I tried ... because l love this country so much .

I hope "reason" will prevail on both sides, especially now that we are battling "twin enemies' of Boko haram and Ebola Virus.

Lastpage!

BTW: Pls dont be offended if l offend you with my comment, na "small-boy" dey do me, biiko please,

11 Likes

Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by suwailad(f): 9:12am On Aug 17, 2014
Mekateka: more obvious and very convincing now that your brain box is carrying the brain of a cow just like your father.
woe betide your bastard father and your mother of aw h o r e cool
Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by sisiafrika(f): 9:16am On Aug 17, 2014
thandii1:

And your own family members are immune from accident or serious illness? Or even you and your colleagues? Or you can treat yourself at a terrible accident scene where you are bleeding or even unconscious?

I don't even know what the fuss is all about. You and your colleagues have been on strike for close to two months and the hospitals have not been shut down, so please what difference does it make now that you have been sacked? FG only made it offical, you have been useless in the last 2months. I thought you all were enjoying the strike and adamant on not returning? You have been begged to resume, but you refused, preferred to see the patients die and suffer, now your employee decides to sack you and you are all crying over the internet threatening nigerians.

There is so much rot in the health system and instead of you all to come together with joeshu or whatever they call themselves to ask for what is right, good working conditions, better facilities, you are busy fighting yourselves over 'who heads the hospital that is already in shambles', poknosing your long nose into who becomes a consultant in his field, requesting for increase in hazard allowance for yourselves only, constantly talking down on other professionals that help your job well done. How does it feel that the almighty indispensable doctors have been dispensed?

Also, a great percentage of resident doctors are not retained after their training. After their 6years they leave the hospital in search for jobs or retired to their private clinics, as their contract will be terminated and only a few of them are reabsorbed back as consultants.

I hate this administration with so much passion but doctors should please stop with this sense of over importance.

Ps-when ASUU goes on strike, nigerians curse them like there is not tomorrow, so get over yourselves with 'nigerians hate doctors". Nigerians generally do not like when unions fight more for their pockets than the interest of the nation.
I had multiple orgasmmssss reading this quintessential and succinct piece!!!! E dey sweet me for belle!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 17, 2014
lastpage: Honestly, Nigeria seems Phucked!
If the COMMENTS on this thread is an indication of the LEVEL OF DECAY in the reasoning, problem-solving skills and logical management of "important issues", by most Nigerians, especially our Youths.... then we are really Phucked, both ways! angry angry angry

I am not a Doctor but l can tell you that any reasonable Govt does not sack ALL its resident Doctors in one fell sweep!
Its like waking up from a drunken bout of local gin Ogogoro and announcing that ALL Police men are sacked! shocked shocked
Who are you going t replace them with? Soldiers? Ofcourse you can try but it will end up in a bigger disaster!

Honestly, l dont care if you support GEJ because you belong to PDP or because his is your brother from South-South, that is not my concern but to go ahead and sack ALL residents Doctors, shows once again that he is dumb, clueless and a disgrace to all persons who have passed through the University system, never mind that he is a Doctor of Cockroach, as we like to chide them.

Mark my words, it is not his first time of "acting before engaging his brains" and he will sooner "eat the humble pie" and REVERSE HIMSELF!
Intelligent people always think first, before acting so that they wont have to be begging and eating their "vomit".
It reminds me of the time this same Uncle Jonah rashly sacked the former CBN Governor, knowing that he does not have the constitutional power to do so, only to be humiliated by the man who said and l quote " The President must be a joker"!

On the other hand, Doctors, by the nature of their job SHOULD NEVER, MUST NEVER BE ALLOWED TO GO ON STRIKE! NEVER!!
It should be legal proscribed and a jail term and "black-listing" should accompany such actions .... under the "proper conditions".
Doctors come under the "emergency professionals" - Police, Ambulance Service, Firemen, Nurses MUST NEVER go on strike, not for any reason.

To do so is to "directly and indirectly" contribute to wanton murder of innocent souls.
Doctors are sworn to an Oath of Service which requires them to ALWAYS SAVE LIVES....... not to kill people by refusing to treat them.

That Doctors/Nurses regularly strike in Nigeria is a reflection of the decay in all areas of the Nigerian system.

But we cant just look at the issue on the surface on focus on just "strike", as an action.

1.) Money is important: Why not have a permanent salary structure that guarantees a "living wage" for Health professionals, Doctors inclusive?
Such "document" which will be passed into law, will spell out, all salary scales for Doctors, from recruitment as a fresh Doctor, up to retirement.
Such document will also spell out "rules of promotion", demotion, punishment, e.t.c.
Everything in black and white such that if you make a decision to work in the public health sector, you know what you will get in return.
mind you, such wages and condition of service must be competitive so as to retain good hands in the public sector, with other well-defined monetary incentives.
A situation where some "area boys and thugs" fight their way into the national Assembly and start arrogating humongous salaries to themselves whereas people who took time to educate themselves for close to three decades, are paid pittance, cannot sustain itself!
Go to foreign countries and you will realize that some of these professionals earn more than the salary of a Senator or even the President!

You dont expect a carpenter to remove nails with his teeth, he needs a Pincer to do it.
We have the money so lets stop fooling ourselves that there is no money. You cant be looting the treasury and saying there is no money, whereas we can all see what is happening to the money!

God forbid, if one of them contracts Ebola Virus now, he will run to the U.S begging to be treated but does it occur to these "Eediots in power" that if the American President and Senators were busy embezzling their own treasury, their health system wont be what it is today.
How many times have you seen the Presidents of countries like Germany, France, U.K, China, Russia, India, Brazil and even 'low-cost' ones like Saudi Arabia, e.t.c, running around to another country, to be treated or even dying there, like our own former President Yar Ardua?
Are we not ashamed at all? is President Jonathan not ashamed of sending his wife to Germany for treatment when he presides over a country that has the money to build any type of hospital and equip it accordingly? Countries like Ireland, Spain, Cuba, e.t.c, dont have Oil yet you need to go and see their Hospitals and health sector in general.

Those of you shouting "Jonah till 2099" should cover your head in shame because you are not telling the man the truth moreso, you and your family will be the one to suffer the consequence, if per-chance you fall ill (dont even think about Ebola for now wink )
If he does well, l dont care he rules for the next 50yrs (Ghadafi as a dictator, Saddam as another dictator all did well for their countries and citizens) but he must justify everyday he sits on that chair, not just because he is from Otuoke.

Government should spell out "binding rules of engagement" in addressing such issues.
I said "BINDING" because both sides and all sides MUST be bound by such rules. We know that it is Govt that firsts start to disobey its own rules and this is what emboldens Doctors and others to act the way they are acting otherwise ....

In sane countries, whenever professionals signify their intention to call a strike (just to call attention to the issue), they first announce a "far-off date" to give Govt the time to address the issue. The difference between those professionals and ours is that those ones are not actually interested in going on strike, they just want to sensitise the Govt ..... but they know they have a "Govt that pays attention and listens", not some idiotic imbeciles that act with alacrity and impunity!
Govt Ministers will quickly come in and call a meeting with the intention of getting to the root of the problem and at the end of the day, an agreement is reached and signed and it is binding on both sides. NO DOCTOR'S STRIKE.

I know that Doctors are part and parcel of the GREED that Nigeria has become. Some of them have no conscience at all. Infact, some of them are so cruel you will wonder what they are doing in such noble profession? They are better described as "killers", rather than "healers"!Some of them are so arrogant, insulting and egoistic yet they and their pharmacist cousin cannot proffer solution to problems like Malaria and Ebola!
But l keep reminding myself that like other Nigerians, they are a product of our failed society; Failed Doctors, failed Police, failed teachers/lecturers, failed military, failed Politicians, failed Youths/Students (and you can read many of them on Nairaland and on this thread itself!)..... infact, we are a "completely failed" nation!

But we need to sit ourselves down and determine to reverse this trend otherwise, we will be worse than Somalia and there would be no nation for us, no resources to loot and with close to 200million people, our own "refugee problem" will make other nations to hate us and reject us.
As for those in power/authority who are primarily responsible for this mess, they also would have no country to call their own and they would have no "serfs" to "lord it over' anymore. All those perks and shakara they are used to will evaporate and they will become "ordinary immigrant' in any country they run to. Infact, they would suffer more, psychologically. so, everybody will be a loser.

*Govt must resolve to address any issue they raise, as early as possible, with honesty and best interest of the country at heart
*Doctors must be less greedy and stop trying to become millionaires over night. It's little by little and they must take the general "rate of income" within the country into consideration, when demanding for more money. I know this is difficult when you look at the way thieves like Gov Akpabio, Tinubu, Legis-looters, e.t.c are stealing our collective patrimony .... but we will get to them, sooner than later.
*Govt (Let me even say President Jonaa) should build and equip our hospitals to high standard so that the Doctors working there will do so with a sense of dignity. A situation of doing surgery with candles or even in darkness is dehumanising.

Finally, l expect that as a University Graduate, Uncle Jonaah should know (and surprisingly, it appears he does not know!) that this country, like any other country, can NEVER develop without considerable STABLE POWER SUPPLY.
All these "mouthing" since the days of Obachanjo and over his (Jonaah) five years in power, that power will improve or become stable is becoming annoying. Its not rocket science since some countries have been having stable/steady power supply for close to hundred years now so, we are not asking him to re-invent the wheel.
All we ask is to build new power stations (stop abdicating your responsibility to 'private investors'); any project that is so capital intensive is the responsibility of a Govt, that is why you sit on our natural resources, our tax and our foreign reserves!
The nation can build and them "rent it out" to private investors to MANAGE and PAY the Government back in piece-meal ... but th enation wiill benefit stable power and it will develop rapidly.

Call them back to the "negotiating table" (l know you can easily run to Germany if you or your Dearis-Gooduoo, suddenly get sick, but the poor masses praising you here dont have the resources, what an irony!).

Ignore the likes of that foolish health Minister who says "find other Doctors" like he has a machine for producing Doctors somewhere
Go back to work and let us resolve the issues one by one. You will win 'some' ..and loose 'some' for now. Accept it for the sake of the dying masses who are not responsible for this mess but are the ones paying the ultimate price with their life.

If ...and just if this country, the marvellous country of ours is allowed to fail and turn into chaos, it would be very shameful and a disgarce to the black man and Africa in general.....
but let it be known that l have said my own. I tried ... because l love this country so much .

I hope "reason" will prevail on both sides, especially now that we are battling "twin enemies' of Boko haram and Ebola Virus.

Lastpage!

BTW: Pls dont be offended if l offend you with my comment, na "small-boy" dey do me, biiko please,
A million likes

2 Likes

Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by korm2me(m): 9:20am On Aug 17, 2014
atlwireles:

I don't know why people are complaining, these doctors have been off work for 2 months. Yet the hospitals didn't shut down.
zombie. you dom reach any teaching hospital. since? people are dying in waiting rooms. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by sisiafrika(f): 9:21am On Aug 17, 2014
ObiOkpor: Do i blame you? No!
And who made mention of intelligency here?You are just way too being STUPID you little ass-kisser!
A graduate that can't begin a new sentence with capital letters and writes in short-hand?I think you are the un-intelligent mofo here you babaric,pathetic impecile!
Ouch! This hurt real much!
Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by korm2me(m): 9:24am On Aug 17, 2014
EHoudini: I learnt from experience that most doctors are inherently insecure. Strip them of title; they got nothing left: blank, pathetic n lost! Have those ever travel out of the see what's obtainable else? They should the statusque is simply not sustainable. Thumbs up gej. God bless nigeria
are you speaking swahil? ur English na wa
Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by phantom(m): 9:26am On Aug 17, 2014
lastpage: Honestly, Nigeria seems Phucked!

Lastpage!

god bless you!!! if only our president had a third of your brains. if you are a youth,i am impressed by your command of the english language,your grasp of issues and the pattern in which you express yourself. very impressed. its a sad situation honestly that people like you are in the minority. but rest assured we have gotten your message and will tweak our own attitudes any way we can. god bless you once again. smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by korm2me(m): 9:32am On Aug 17, 2014
ObiOkpor: Do i blame you? No!
And who made mention of intelligency here?You are just way too being STUPID you little ass-kisser!
A graduate that can't begin a new sentence with capital letters and writes in short-hand?I think you are the un-intelligent mofo here you babaric,pathetic impecile!
hmmmmmm. I wonder if the word IMPECILE is in the English dictionary. lol
Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by lastpage: 9:34am On Aug 17, 2014
Sirgen05: Read for your good, not for your sympathy but to let u know more about the Nigerian doctor

Slaves of the M.O.D, Exposé:

Nigerian Ministry of Defence Owes Doctors and Interns
Salaries For 6 Months
There is a very sad situation affecting the brightest of our youngest
minds.
Medical doctors who were employed as House Officers and the
interns in other paramedic disciplines undergoing their One-year
compulsory training in the 5 Reference Hospitals under the Ministry of
Defence, have not been paid their salaries since they were appointed
6 months ago!

..........................................................................................
The Ebola Threat
Added to the myriads of troubles these doctors are facing already is
the Ebola threat which arrived Nigeria with the entrance of the late Mr.
Patrick Sawyer .
The doctors are made to take General Outpatient calls, meaning that
they are the first contact with all kinds of patients even when the
hospitals have not provided any kind of protective gear for the
doctors.

All there is on ground, are the face masks and hand gloves which
serve only minimal protective functions.

Dr. Orji (not real names) spoke of moving to Lagos from Enugu for his
housemanship with all excitement but has been forced to depend on
his aged parents to continue sending him money from their meagre
pensions.
“I thought that my life would be different now, but almost 7 months
into my training, the medical students are better than me.”
He continues, “My hospital (Yaba) makes millions daily from this
strike but nobody has asked us doctors how we are faring. The other
day, we were asked to pay 4,000 Naira for sanitation fees otherwise
they would kick us out of the accommodation premises that were
assigned to us
. Where do they think the money will come from?”
These appalling conditions are what medical doctors and interns who
left school less than a year ago, are being put through by their
country. Some few individuals in the top echelon of the ministry of
defence — emboldened by the silence of the heads of these hospitals 
— have conspired to sit on the salaries these doctors have worked
hard for, and at the same time, exposing them to all the risks and
hazards imaginable.
These monies which have been approved and released, are fixed in
bank deposits where they are rolled over every month with the ogas at
the top profiting from the sweat of the young men and women who
are doing all the work under the most inhumane conditions.

Is it any wonder why every young doctor is struggling to leave the
country?
As it is, there is nothing here for them.

At the bolded above:

I want every Nigerian to HONESTLY tell me "if they are the ones subjected to the conditions above, what would be their reaction"?
Be honest please.
Thus, if we the masses do not shelve our penchant for praise-singing, and address core-issues that affect us, things will never improve in this country.
recall that Soldiers in Borno, fighting Boko haram are also complaining about this issue of some "Ogas-at-the-top" sitting on their pay and entitlements. Same goes for soldiers on U.N missions. their money is always stolen or denied them by their superiors.

Question is: What are we going to do about this "sabotage and felony" attitude of those committing these crimes?

Do we not serve our own interest better, if we ask those stealing the Doctor's money to STOP and be JAILED, than just parroting "GEJ till 2099"?
Are we saying the President himself is deaf to all these shenanigans or is he also a part of these scams?
if he keeps quiet, that means he supports the scams...... then we are phucked.

Let the Govt act on these allegations: WE DEMAND TO KNOW WHY THESE DOCTORS ARE BEING OWED FOR SEVEN MONTHS
WE DEMAND TO KNOW WHY DESPITE THE THREAT POSED BY EBOLA, FULL-BODY SUITS HAVE NOT BEEN DISTRIBUTED TO ALL DOCTORS AND FIRST RESPONDERS? WHO IS ROLLING-OVER THE MONEY IN HIS BANK ACCOUNT?

YOU CANT BE TREATING DOCTORS LIKE GOATS ....AND EXPECT THAT THEY WOULD NOT START CHEWING GRASS naah?

"Action and Reaction they say, are EQUAL and OPPOSITE".

Let the Govt of President Jonathan play its own part and role and let us see if the Doctors would still be recalcitrant!

Please o, l cant shout o ..because Dearis Goodu Ooo! shocked shocked shocked

Lastpage!

6 Likes

Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by IYANGBALI: 10:04am On Aug 17, 2014
CircleOfWilis: a fight that will never finish

some fools that hate drs will start commenting below me nw..just watch

clueless people
a fool made the above quotation and he would come back here again to quote me now,just watch
Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by rhymz(m): 10:14am On Aug 17, 2014
Can people stop twisting the facts and reality on ground.... residents are not even licensed doctors so what is this talk about the hospitals coming to a halt because medical graduate trainees have been sacked. Are you guys for real. With or without Resident docs, the teaching hospitals can run fine, all the management need to do is make little changes and tweaks here and there. The absence of residents can not stop a hospital from running, for God's sake these guys are a little above the medical students.

Do you all know the other levels above residents who are already licensed and can perform without supervision?
There are specialists, fellows and consultants, all doctors..... So how does the suspension of the residency program equate to sacking 16000 doctors.... Na only residents dey work for FG hospitals ni?
Abeg let's be realistic, these guys had it coming when they left the profession and started a power tussle and politics first with colleagues and in extension with the FG their employers. They allowed the consultants to use them as pawns forgetting that they are just graduate trainees who can be used to out fears in the mind of their bosses.

1 Like

Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 17, 2014
iamtheprincipal:

Before I proceed, I would like to remind you that the people of Nigeria; the aged and the youths across party and religious divides in 2011 overwhelmingly supportted and votted in President GEJ to be returned to Aso Rock with the hope that he was the messiah we have waited for, to lift us out from our long lived troubles of bad leadership that is laced in SELFISHNESS & CORRUPTION which has become the trademark of Nigeria and Nigerians in every part of the world.
Little did we know that President GEJ who hitherto was from the streets like so many of us, unlike the past Nigerian Leaders (both military & civilians), who were drawn from the affluence. He understood that majority of Nigerians live on less than $1/day and go to bed each day, not knowing where their next meal would come from.
Today, he had forgotten all these and so many others and only sees himself as the president of a particular party rather than that of the Nigerian people. Today, irrespective of the amount of damage and havoc some people bring to this country and the corruption cases they are immersed in, once they are ready to join the ruling party, they become 'saints' with their corruption cases laid off them (FFK is a typical example). The Nigerian security agencies particulary EFCC, ICPC, et al have become a mockery and a shadow of themselves. The President had on a certain media chat told the world that 'stealing is not corruption'. The situation has gotten that bad.
In view of the above and many others, agreeing with you that there are no better choices in over 160million people, should be likened to the saying that the Nigerian State is irredeemable which would amount to giving up on the only Country we can truly call our own (in the language of Prof. Dora AKUNYILI of blessed memory)& we are certainly not giving up on Nigeria because I for one have so much confident that Nigeria deserves much better than her previous and present leaders have provided her and shall rise to her glory again soonest...
I would stop here for now!

GOD bless Nigeria!!

You still did not answer my question, stop all this long sermon and answer my question. which candidate from the current pack can take over and perform better than Jonathan? And which of the government was not smeared with corruption?

Only those 2 questions na I ask you na u start this epistle this morning. When you can answer them we can discuss then. Don't be evasive, give me answers.

1 Like

Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by sisiafrika(f): 10:23am On Aug 17, 2014
adorable29:

I sincerely hope you are NOT a doctor cos you strike me more as a car park tout, an agbero! If you are, then I shiver, I trully fear for your patients!
u aint see nathin yet. His type have HIV and rapess pregnant patients.
Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by daveemuobo(m): 10:27am On Aug 17, 2014
rhymz: Can people stop twisting the facts and reality on ground.... residents are not even licensed doctors so what is this talk about the hospitals coming to a halt because medical graduate trainees have been sacked. Are you guys for real. With or without Resident docs, the teaching hospitals can run fine, all the management need to do is make little changes and tweaks here and there. The absence of residents can not stop a hospital from running, for God's sake these guys are a little above the medical students.

Do you all know the other levels above residents who are already licensed and can perform without supervision?
There are specialists, fellows and consultants, all doctors..... So how does the suspension of the residency program equate to sacking 16000 doctors.... Na only residents dey work for FG hospitals ni?
Abeg let's be realistic, these guys had it coming when they left the profession and started a power tussle and politics first with colleagues and in extension with the FG their employers. They allowed the consultants to use them as pawns forgetting that they are just graduate trainees who can be used to out fears in the mind of their bosses.

you've never been to a teaching hospital, so please don't display your ignorance please.

10 Likes

Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by tuoyoojo(m): 10:39am On Aug 17, 2014
We nigerian are a funny bunch. You vote in govt, these people use sirens with armed escorts, flog the living day light out of anyone who obstrusts their way, throw a few naira notes at people who in turn worships dem like gods.they fail to realise that these govt people feed fat our money..._r taxes

How I wish the police and military wud go on strike n demand beta working conditions,nigerian wud stand up in one voice and speak against poor power supply, public civil servants wud go on strike and demand and end be put to corruptionand the average akara seller wud hold govt accountable for their Poor governance.then ,only den wud this country move forward

For as long as we accept the status quo nigeria wud always be what it is

Doctors hav decided to take d bull my d horn. What r u doing. Hiding in d box u call a room without electric power spewing out rubbish against doctors

If u don't stand up and fight for what u deserve, it wud neva come.

In d mean time, I dey observe

4 Likes

Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by bibiking7(m): 10:42am On Aug 17, 2014
phantom: visit this link and read the comments especially from the white posters. i will highlight a few.

http://stream.aljazeera.com/story/201408152112-0024070

Stewed fruitbat smothered in dictators. Go Africa!

-chris collier

Manipulation through guilt is quite old. These guys are expected to embrace slavery where they work without compensation because if they dont, people will die. What is more evil - slavery, coersion and manipulation through guilt or those forcing people to accept those choices?
-Maryellen Haueisen

[b]"and the 10 cases are the doctors and nurses that attended to patrick sawer when he flew to Nigeria from liberia." <--- if that is the reality of the situation that shows more support for the medical professionals on strike and for their cause. If ten nurses and doctors actually became infected treating one patient [or even two or three], then that says a lot about the conditions they are forced to work in- that the conditions are terrible and they are likely frequently exposed to dangerous pathogens. This, in turn means that patients are also frequently exposed to contamination from other diseases which can be spread from other patients and the very staff and professionals who are trying to help them. Even if it wasn't ten medical staff, but still ten individuals from one person [even two] in such a short amount of time, that is highly alarming as well. The fact that the doctors' actions are seen as selfish- that they want to have safe conditions- is also disturbing. Supporting these medical professionals is not about them being selfish. It is about ensuring the best possible environment and therefore the best possible outcome for EVERYONE. And _particularly_ now? Not just everyone in a specific country or region to be perfectly frank.[/b]
-joelle marie

look at the reasoning of people in developed countries,where things work. i am particularly thrilled at the last two comments.
very cerebral analysis of issues.
the third poster doesnt even know why doctors are on strike but look carefully at her systematic analysis.
doctors in countries with the above citizens dont have to go on strike. the citizens protest on their behalf. that there is reason many people will murder their parents and siblings to get a visa to the US.
they dont just have good carefully chosen leaders BUT also a public that is WELL-INFORMED.

nigeria is burdened with people who reason in the EXACT OPPOSITE. people who depend on agbo and salt water to fight ebola.they reason like monkeys and then get annoyed when the white man calls them Stupid monkeys.

[b][size=15pt]BRO (I dont know if you are a guy or girl), but thank you very much. I stopped reading comments at your comment, because this has summed it all up. Its blackmail, for people to expect them to work for less because, if they dont people will die. angry angry Phuck these people, peeps used to protest in france over hikes in the price of bread.
You wont believe how many government sponsored ex-militants are running programs abroad, they are on full scholarship. So Doctors are termed selfish because they want better welfare packages, ridiculous. Most of the Phuck heads here dont even know what it takes to become a doctor. Some of those doctors just got infected with ebola just for doing their jobs. And Some PHUCKING retarded guinea pigs are here talking about sacking 16000 doctors, its impossible, we dont even have enough of them to start with. We should even be ashamed of ourselves for making them go on strike.

If anybody likes, you can quote me, i dont think that i am coming back to this thread, most of the comments are irritating. undecided undecided

P.S.
I am not a doctor. undecided.[/size] [/b]

6 Likes

Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by Nicepoker(m): 10:56am On Aug 17, 2014
suwailad: [size=18pt]GUYS VOTE GEJ OUT 2015! THIS MAN IS DESTROYING THE NATION! [/size]
how painful. Is ur dad or mum affected.
Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by provenus(f): 10:58am On Aug 17, 2014
allycat: When there were residents, patients in my clinic were already getting 6 months appointment and that is because 4 doctors including house officers, residents and consultants were seeing about 140 to 200 patients in a clinic day. It used to be double that number but we cut down when we realised all we were doing was just surface consultation and quick examination nothing thorough. Even with the present number we are hardly able to fully examine every patient (it would take about 30 minutes to do a decent history taking and examination). The house officers can't do much being a specialist clinic and the consultant can only see a few patients because he or she has to review cases with the residents and teach medical students while the clinic is going on. So now what will happen is the number of patients we see a day will reduce even further, appointments will now be longer year to 18 months. Surgeries will be reduced because only the consultants can operate , senior residents especially used to do most of the minor to intermediate cases and some major cases under supervisiona, while the consultants do the major cases and supervise the residents that way one consultants surgery list could have up to 10 cases in a day because he had assistance. More patients will definitely be referred either to private clinics or abroad. Imagine a hospital that has 5 consultant anaesthetist and that is a large number for a teaching hospital oh. Everyday they have about 10 surgeons from different specialties operating, prior to the sack of the residents the residents would gas the straight forward cases while one consultant anaesthetist supervises like 5 or 6 of them and then personally handle complicated cases. So definitely the rate of surgery will fall and really major cases like those which take 8 to 12 hours will no more be done.At least me I won't dare, it's only a mad man that will start what he cannot handle.
Imagine the neurosurgeon or cardiac surgeons who are usually one or 2 in a hospital running clinic and they now have an emergency. shocked Ghenghen clinic will be cancelled and if the same thing happens 2 or 3 times in a month the backlog will be unimaginable.
Let me be watching this cinema cool cool it's going to be bloody.
Or maybe we should just close down the teaching hospitals and send our medical students to Ukraine and India after all in India residency is done in private hospitals and they haven't died yet.
And the doctors have been on strike for weeks now. And nigerians in their usual manner have found a way to adapt and survive. I have several family and friends who are resident doctors, but for God's sake, the fact remains, they left their jobs and swore never to go back unless and until all their demands are met and implemented. Implied-if it takes govt 100 years to meet our demands, so be it, we stay at home till then. Why then the outcry following governments decision to lay them off? Did the poor and helpless Nigerian not find a way to adapt these past weeks? After, they will say nigerians hate doctors, this one is jealous of doctors, that one wishes he studied medicine. LOL.

2 Likes

Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by kissinggourami: 11:20am On Aug 17, 2014
lafuria1: If this doctors start carrying arms and blowing up hospitals , this goverment will not only grant them amnesty but also sponsor them to the best teaching hospital in the world.

The doctors won't lose that much, all they need is open private hospitals or travel and be doctors in other countries.
You just gave words to my thoughts. Since they swore an oath to serve humanity and the federal government is frustrating their efforts, I push a motion that all sacked doctors should go open private clinics in Sierra loene and Liberia. Our stupid government won't be able to frustrate their ministry there.
Throw random likes in this comment if you are human and want to give life to this motion.

1 Like

Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by emmymdk: 11:39am On Aug 17, 2014
Next2Bezee: Why all this rubbish when all hands are supposed to be on deck helping to curb the spread of Ebola in Nigeria..ehn angry

Even the Medical Doctors you feel will help treat Ebola Patience won't. Is it not the part of the story we heard that they have abandoned the Ebola patients in Isolation room. A family friend who is a Nurse in a hospital in Abuja said she will resign cos of the fear for Ebola.
Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 17, 2014
rhymz: Can people stop twisting the facts and reality on ground....[b] residents are not even licensed doctors [/b]so what is this talk about the hospitals coming to a halt because medical graduate trainees have been sacked. Are you guys for real. With or without Resident docs, the teaching hospitals can run fine, all the management need to do is make little changes and tweaks here and there. The absence of residents can not stop a hospital from running, for God's sake these guys are a little above the medical students.

Erm....at the bolded.

When a doc graduates with his MBBS....s/he gets a provisional registration from MDCN(our registration body)....which lasts until he completes her/his housejob/housemanship.

Once that is done.,s/he then applies for and gets full registration. Plus,you pay licensing fees every year (nowadays you also have to do at least 20 units of Continuing Professional Development annually before you can even pay for the license.....a good idea if you ask me).

So, resident doctors are licensed doctors. You hear?

There are very few consultants/specialists in this country. And the residents do quite a lot of work. Replacing them is hard....especially as many of them are skilled to varying degrees....and their replacements may not be up to snuff.

And no...replacing them with medical officers will create deficiencies of care in other hospitals.

You Nigerians pretend that doctors are just on strike for their tummies.We are not just on strike for that....we are also on strike for

1.Better training conditions....which means an improvement in facilities...because part of the reason why we cannot serve you well is that we do not have enough facilities....or indeed trained personnel to do so.

2.Some of my colleagues (not me BTW) are opposed to consultant nurses and pharmacists...not because we donot think they deserve it,but because a consultant nurse may undo what a consultant physician has written.(Their fears,not mine).,....and that may be detrimental to patient care.

So, you see....my colleague residents(I am a MO working in private sector) areon strike for your own benefit...not just for ours. Get it?

3 Likes

Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by amedave(m): 11:42am On Aug 17, 2014
coldsummer: Great.

Medical profession should be more of saving lives and not more of making money
then government should make medical studies free, buy books for them, provide there feeding when they are still in universities. some of us Nigerians the way we reason is some how. If the president can go ahead and sack doctors now that you claim we need them the most who do u blame

1 Like

Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by eazydon(m): 11:42am On Aug 17, 2014
This is pathetic. Naija sef

Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by Cmanforall: 11:47am On Aug 17, 2014
akmoh:

So fed govt
Should use the 52% to pay resident doctors? Are you aware that 90% of funds allocated to all govt owned hospitals are used to pay salaries? Are u also aware that fed govt owns less than 70 hospitals in Nigeria? Are you aware that more than 65% of health care services are renedered by private health facilities? Are you aware that of the doctors in federal govt employ constitute a minority of the total work force? Are you aware that there are over 1000 health facilities owned by the state govt? Are you aware that majority of the over 5000 primary health centres being managed by the local govt don't have doctors? So if the total number of resident docs are approx 16,000, divide that number by the approx 65 health facilities owned by the fed govt and that gives an approx 300 resident docs in each teaching hospital. This figure makes no sense.
So point of correction the number of sacked resident docs are not up to 16,000 and NO the suspension of residency program affects only fed owned health facilities where doctors are being trained. Get Ur facts straight

Where is your source?
Mind you, salaries are recurrent expenditure, not included in the said health budget
Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by Josh1000: 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
coldsummer: Great.

Medical profession should be more of saving lives and not more of making money
You HV a point but do u think going to school for 6 yes is easy? we do so much and pay so many sacrifices learning. Docs deserve financial respect. Doctors in US are not treated this way
Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by Tbamo(m): 12:14pm On Aug 17, 2014
Sometimes when I read comments on nairaland I am bothered, but no longer!My greatest hope is that nairaland does not represent the feelings on the street!

Most people on nairaland come from the middle class and upper middle class! This makes up just 40% of our population! This therefore makes nairaland a voice for the middle class!

Now this is why I worry! If the voice of the middle class is one that says " f**k the doctors", or Nigerian doctors are poorly trained, it means the intellectual capacities of members of the middle class is very low!
That means the federal universities, of which most members of the middle class hold certificates, have been churning out rubbish!

What has kept the medical situation in nigeria sane,is the fact that the sorting process for choosing doctors still remain very stringent in at least the school I attended ( university of Ibadan). The cutoffs for MBBS/BDS are usually one of the highest in Nigerian universities.

Now your govt has sacked 16000 of some of the smartest Nigerians and you via racial and religious sentiments celebrate that govt, it only shows something is wrong with you!

Ninety percent of accident victims are treated as first responders in nigeria by resident doctors!
What the govt has done can be likened to what God did to Egypt by killing all the first born in the system! It can be likened to only anarchy.

Before you make a comment ask yourself,

1. as any member of my family ever had the cause to have a surgical procedure done?

2.has any member of your family ever been in an accident?

3. Have you ever sought medical opinion?

4. Have the doctors at least tried their best when you have needed them?

5.could the doctors be actually suffering in this country?

I confess I am a doctor and I have had to leave the country to work somewhere in Africa! I am treated like a king and in a few months the difference btw me and my other African colleagues is clear! The two of us Nigerians are miles ahead in patient care, knowledge and almost everything,we are only disadvantaged when we face french patients.so I put it out there - Nigerian doctors are the some of the best you can get in africa!

Your govt was foolish to sack them!!!

Rant ended!

4 Likes

Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by Chaleeee: 12:15pm On Aug 17, 2014
abbakacici: as at December 2013 Official statistics show that there is one doctor to every 6,400 patients in Nigeria. This falls far short of the World Health Organisation (WHO) standard of one doctor to every 600 patients and is a grave threat to the physical and mental wellbeing of the country’s populace.

Since the inception of the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN), there have been 65, 000 registered medical doctors but presently, only 25, 000 medical doctors are practicing in the country.

To meet the WHO benchmark, Nigeria needs to have 283,333 doctors, measuring by a 170 million population base. This means that the country needs 283,308 additional doctors at present.

One of the causes of the shortage of medical doctors in the country is the massive exodus of medical professionals in search of greener pastures abroad. so now our beloved president has sack almost 65% of the current doctor we have. Nigeria need more doctors not less

while most of the 16000 resident doctors ( most with 3-5 years training) he sack will go to in canada, Australia, most arab countries and even Gabon, Angola etc Nigeria in return will get fresh graduate with zero training furthermore i dont think Nigeria has 16000 fresh graduate doctors. and second type of doctors Nigeria will get are Indian rejected

These so called resident doctors were at a time fresh graduates with no experience. There are more than 60,000 fresh MBBS holders at home looking for where to do their house jobs. These ones are more than willing to take up the task.

About the brain drain, these doctors are ingrates. Most of them go to school in Nigeria for chicken change. This is highly subsidized education. For example, in my alma mater, medical students pay as low as N13,000 per session. Go and confirm that figure. As at last year, medical students in OAU pay N13,000. But once the start house jobs, they are placed on a salary of N180,000 per month. The resident evil doctors gets way more than this with just a degree and after 3 year, they gather money from the FG and run abroad. You see how ungrateful these mofos can be?

Why not train abroad in the first place?

[size=38pt]SACK AND PERSECUTE THEM[/size]

1 Like

Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by Chaleeee: 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
Tbamo: Sometimes when I read comments on nairaland I am bothered, but no longer!My greatest hope is that nairaland does not represent the feelings on the street!

Most people on nairaland come from the middle class and upper middle class! This makes up just 40% of our population! This therefore makes nairaland a voice for the middle class!

Now this is why I worry! If the voice of the middle class is one that says " f**k the doctors", or Nigerian doctors are poorly trained, it means the intellectual capacities of members of the middle class is very low!
That means the federal universities, of which most members of the middle class hold certificates, have been churning out rubbish!

What has kept the medical situation in nigeria sane,is the fact that the sorting process for choosing doctors still remain very stringent in at least the school I attended ( university of Ibadan). The cutoffs for MBBS/BDS are usually one of the highest in Nigerian universities.

Now your govt has sacked 16000 of some of the smartest Nigerians and you via racial and religious sentiments celebrate that govt, it only shows something is wrong with you!

Ninety percent of accident victims are treated as first responders in nigeria by resident doctors!
What the govt has done can be likened to what God did to Egypt by killing all the first born in the system! It can be likened to only anarchy.

Before you make a comment ask yourself,

1. as any member of my family ever had the cause to have a surgical procedure done?

2.has any member of your family ever been in an accident?

3. Have you ever sought medical opinion?

4. Have the doctors at least tried their best when you have needed them?

5.could the doctors be actually suffering in this country?

I confess I am a doctor and I have had to leave the country to work somewhere in Africa! I am treated like a king and in a few months the difference btw me and my other African colleagues is clear! The two of us Nigerians are miles ahead in patient care, knowledge and almost everything,we are only disadvantaged when we face french patients.so I put it out there - Nigerian doctors are the some of the best you can get in africa!

Your got was foolish to sack them

Rant ended!

Are Nigerian doctors suffering? With a salary scale that is higher than that of all civil servants.

Where in the world does doctors get customized number plates as demanded by NMA?

In that country where u claim to be working, was that the country where you trained as a doctor?

Why not give back to the country that gave you subsidized education? We all know how much medical sch cost in developed countries.

Bottomline is that Nigerian doctors think they are indispensable. They work sluggishly at govt hospital but put utmost effort into their private practice.

2 Likes

Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2014
Chaleeee:

These so called resident doctors were at a time fresh graduates with no experience. There are more than 60,000 fresh MBBS holders at home looking for where to do their house jobs. These ones are more than willing to take up the task.

The number of fresh graduates is not that high,and you know it.

About the brain drain, these doctors are ingrates. Most of them go to school in Nigeria for chicken change. This is highly subsidized education. For example, in my alma mater, medical students pay as low as N13,000 per session. Go and confirm that figure. As at last year, medical students in OAU pay N13,000. But once the start house jobs, they are placed on a salary of N180,000 per month. The resident evil doctors gets way more than this with just a degree and after 3 year, they gather money from the FG and run abroad. You see how ungrateful these mofos can be?

We leave because our hospitals do not have sufficient facilities for training and for patient care. And because we do not have sufficent funds for clinical research.

And because it gets painful to watch as sick patients die because ''we do not have x''.

Ask yourself....are our teaching hosptials up to standard?

Do you want my resident colleagues to call off the strike...so that we can continue managing poor facilties?

INFACT.....that is one of the two MAIN reasons why the resident doctors union NARD....is on strike.

SACK AND PERSECUTE THEM

Be careful what you wish for.

1 Like

Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by gentleuwa(m): 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2014
When two elephant are fighting it is the grass that suffers.now FG and NMA are fighting it is we Nigerians that suffers.anyway,i no talk anyting ooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Mother And Son Test Positive For COVID-19 In Osun / Carpenter electrocuted while working in Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / 452 New COVID-19 Cases, 229 Discharged And 8 Deaths On June 23 - (2538 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 235
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.