Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,484 members, 7,958,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:02 PM

SURE-P To Support Abuja Light Rail Project With N10bn - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SURE-P To Support Abuja Light Rail Project With N10bn (10628 Views)

Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) / Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn / TRANSFORMATION AGENDA: Abuja Light Rail Will Be Ready In May 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SURE-P To Support Abuja Light Rail Project With N10bn by Oklander: 8:39am On Aug 17, 2014
[quote][/quote]
Re: SURE-P To Support Abuja Light Rail Project With N10bn by ilotriouzAY(m): 8:39am On Aug 17, 2014
Kip d fresh air blowing

GEJ till 2002
Re: SURE-P To Support Abuja Light Rail Project With N10bn by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 17, 2014
Sincere9gerian: ^ Even if that was the case, there is no harm in waiting for one more year. After all, for 50 years (1960 to 2010), we waited in vain for the past leaders of this country to deliver such mega projects.
Mr. You are defending the indefendable. You are disgracing humanity and its so shameful the you've descended to the lowest eBb of sycophancy. If you continue this way, yu shall be consumed.

4 Likes

Re: SURE-P To Support Abuja Light Rail Project With N10bn by kabba7(m): 8:41am On Aug 17, 2014
Rikidony: i taught GEJ WENT TO CHINA TO BORROW $500M FOR THIS PROJECT AND WE WERE TOLD THE PROJECT WILL BE COMPLETED BY DECEMBER. SO WHATS THE ESSENCE OF THIS MONEY

Its very posible that loan has been shared by government officials as pocket money ! so the need for new money from sure p.
Re: SURE-P To Support Abuja Light Rail Project With N10bn by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 17, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
ENEMY OF PROGRESS, yes, waiting for 1 or 2 more years is better than the 50 years (1960- 2010) of nothing. The most important thing is that work is going on even at this moment.

I know you meant 'Enemy of Backward Administrations'.

The only 'work' that is going on is GEJ's desperate but futile attempt at making up for his past four years of failure.

And I must say this: you are hurting GEJ's chances with these poorly thought out rants of yours. He needs intelligent supporters, but I'm sure he'll never find any.

5 Likes

Re: SURE-P To Support Abuja Light Rail Project With N10bn by omoredia: 8:42am On Aug 17, 2014
$%^&

Re: SURE-P To Support Abuja Light Rail Project With N10bn by pat077: 8:44am On Aug 17, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
I also wonder how those of you who sit on the fence and the DO NOTHING apostles sleep at night.

Meanwhile, yours sincerely will be here to celebrate the completion of the project in 2015.
u mean 2025?
Re: SURE-P To Support Abuja Light Rail Project With N10bn by segradino(m): 8:44am On Aug 17, 2014
Yinmu
Re: SURE-P To Support Abuja Light Rail Project With N10bn by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 17, 2014
lillaowow: But why are they diverting SURE-P's funding to light ray project in abuja? SURE-P isn't for abuja alone,is it?. I feel like it isn't the way to go. Since there should have been a budget for the light ray project.
Which sure-p money? Hahahaha!!!! Sure-p's money only exist in a document called "Bank Statement"...it has been shared among political bigwigs cheesy

GEJ till 2015

3 Likes

Re: SURE-P To Support Abuja Light Rail Project With N10bn by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 17, 2014
barcanista: Mr. You are defending the indefendable. You are disgracing humanity and its so shameful the you've descended to the lowest eBb of sycophancy. If I continue this way, I shall be consumed.
So why are you foaming at the mouth and ranting? What is the connection between your post and the topic? I dont have time for desperate attention seeking APC e-rats.

2 Likes

Re: SURE-P To Support Abuja Light Rail Project With N10bn by nairaman66(m): 8:59am On Aug 17, 2014
FG awarding contract to itself! A shame.. Nothing short of that.

Politifcians are trying hard to raise moneys for the 2015 general elections..

1 Like

Re: SURE-P To Support Abuja Light Rail Project With N10bn by Faposky95: 9:02am On Aug 17, 2014
Shame many chøose to criticize based on myopic sentiment. Good. An intel driven govt should be encouragin and challengin us 'alloweee' peeps on creatin our own instead of d outside world becomin our bosses. Until one wit faith in d citizens and not d geographical landscape
Re: SURE-P To Support Abuja Light Rail Project With N10bn by AndreB: 9:05am On Aug 17, 2014
I hope it wouldn't end up like Governor Amaechi's monorail project..
Re: SURE-P To Support Abuja Light Rail Project With N10bn by kel4soft: 9:06am On Aug 17, 2014
If GEJ was the one that started and completed University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital, CFC and Rumuola flyover and expand the Onne free zone, we for no hear word again. OBJ did all these without media yet the OP comes here to talk about a project money has been source abroad to the tune of $500M and we yet to pay that debt, then comes another 10bn from Sure-P.

OP, Your re a disgrace to Nigerian Youths.

4 Likes

Re: SURE-P To Support Abuja Light Rail Project With N10bn by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 17, 2014
Rikidony: i taught GEJ WENT TO CHINA TO BORROW $500M FOR THIS PROJECT AND WE WERE TOLD THE PROJECT WILL BE COMPLETED BY DECEMBER. SO WHATS THE ESSENCE OF THIS MONEY
So that you stop asking them what the subsidy money went into..

It's all part of the Scam
Re: SURE-P To Support Abuja Light Rail Project With N10bn by Rikidony(m): 9:16am On Aug 17, 2014
IjogzK: So that you stop asking them what the subsidy money went into..

It's all part of the Scam

I TIRE FOR THIS COUNTRY
Re: SURE-P To Support Abuja Light Rail Project With N10bn by waleelite(m): 9:17am On Aug 17, 2014
Only God can save Nigeria
Re: SURE-P To Support Abuja Light Rail Project With N10bn by Rikidony(m): 9:18am On Aug 17, 2014
kabba7:

Its very posible that loan has been shared by government officials as pocket money ! so the need for new money from sure p.

For 2015 THINGS angry
Re: SURE-P To Support Abuja Light Rail Project With N10bn by Rikidony(m): 9:18am On Aug 17, 2014
kel4soft:

It has gone down to the pipe drains as usual since SLS is no longer around to check them.
SURE angry
Re: SURE-P To Support Abuja Light Rail Project With N10bn by capricon: 9:20am On Aug 17, 2014
jesuslovesme123:

Typical backward mentality. One more year, one more year...

If this country should be split. - not based on tribe or religion, but on intelligence - only 5 - 10% of Nigerians would qualify for the 'Intelligent' side. The majority in this country are unintelligent sycophants - a liability to the intelligent ones.

Nairaland comments are proof of this.
You're so unintelligent!!

2 Likes

Re: SURE-P To Support Abuja Light Rail Project With N10bn by capricon: 9:24am On Aug 17, 2014
kel4soft: If GEJ was the one that started and completed University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital, CFC and Rumuola flyover and expand the Onne free zone, we for no hear word again. OBJ did all these without media yet the OP comes here to talk about a project money has been source abroad to the tune of $500M and we yet to pay that debt, then comes another 10bn from Sure-P.

OP, Your re a disgrace to Nigerian Youths.

Is it that u don't know exchange rate or you don't know maths or you're just plain ignorant?

1 Like

Re: SURE-P To Support Abuja Light Rail Project With N10bn by taharqa: 9:38am On Aug 17, 2014
kel4soft: If GEJ was the one that started and completed University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital, CFC and Rumuola flyover and expand the Onne free zone, we for no hear word again. OBJ did all these without media yet the OP comes here to talk about a project money has been source abroad to the tune of $500M and we yet to pay that debt, then comes another 10bn from Sure-P.

OP, Your re a disgrace to Nigerian Youths
see this OLODO calling his better 'disgraceful'. IKPI, if you had any sense u wud hv known that d total amount for that Abuja light rail is about $625m, with d Chinese providing just $500m as concessionary loans whilst d Govt provides d balance tru Budgetary and oda sources (and if you were not an IGNORAMUS you might hv known that nobody wud give you a loan witout any 'counterpart funds' from you)... Plus, if you lived or hv ever bn to Abuja lately you wud hv SEEN how much work has (and is still) bn done on this Abuja Light Rail and its broda Idu-Kaduna Rail lines. All bn done by GEJ. The same GEJ who has done (is doing) more work in d Railways than ALL PREVIOUS PRESIDENTS SINCE INDEPENDENCE put together

3 Likes

Re: SURE-P To Support Abuja Light Rail Project With N10bn by kel4soft: 9:40am On Aug 17, 2014
capricon:

Is it that u don't know exchange rate or you don't know maths or you're just plain ignorant?

Sharrap!!! and tell me what concerns rate here. Did OBJ went to the market to get those projects done?
Re: SURE-P To Support Abuja Light Rail Project With N10bn by iceberylin(m): 9:46am On Aug 17, 2014
10bill no be small money o shocked
Re: SURE-P To Support Abuja Light Rail Project With N10bn by kel4soft: 9:47am On Aug 17, 2014
taharqa: see this OLODO calling his better 'disgraceful'. IKPI, if you had any sense u wud hv known that d total amount for that Abuja light rail is about $625m, with d Chinese providing just $500m as concessionary loans whilst d Govt provides d balance tru Budgetary and oda sources (and if you were not an IGNORAMUS you might hv known that nobody wud give you a loan witout any 'counterpart funds' from you)... Plus, if you lived or hv ever bn to Abuja lately you wud hv SEEN how much work has (and is still) bn done on this Abuja Light Rail and its broda Idu-Kaduna Rail lines. All bn done by GEJ. The same GEJ who has done (is doing) more work in d Railways than ALL PREVIOUS PRESIDENTS SINCE INDEPENDENCE put together

You are an idioot for quoting me when you have nothing to say, You ignore the first part of my statement since you know they are the bitter truths.

That said, Chinese Govt are no father Christmas, one way or the other we'll certainly pay for it.

Concession at whose cost? The citizens meh!!!
Re: SURE-P To Support Abuja Light Rail Project With N10bn by taharqa: 9:54am On Aug 17, 2014
kel4soft:

You are an idioot for quoting me when you have nothing to say, You ignore the first part of my statement since you know they are the bitter truths.

That said, Chinese Govt are no father Christmas, one way or the other we'll certainly pay for it.

Concession at whose cost? The citizens meh
!!!
OLODO gan!!! He doesn't even know what 'Concessionary loans' mean!... No bros, we wud not pay for it; na dash Chinese govt dash us. Lolcheesy

2 Likes

Re: SURE-P To Support Abuja Light Rail Project With N10bn by gistmelove(m): 9:54am On Aug 17, 2014
Call now for your original stone coated roofing tile: 08085310359

Re: SURE-P To Support Abuja Light Rail Project With N10bn by capricon: 9:55am On Aug 17, 2014
kel4soft:

Sharrap!!! and tell me what concerns rate here. Did OBJ went to the market to get those projects done?

Taharqa has treated your ignorance.

4 Likes

Re: SURE-P To Support Abuja Light Rail Project With N10bn by YoursGEJ(m): 10:01am On Aug 17, 2014
Sincere9gerian: ^ Even if that was the case, there is no harm in waiting for one more year. After all, for 50 years (1960 to 2010), we waited in vain for the past leaders of this country to deliver such mega projects.

Once that friends of GEJ (FOG) group or whatever una call una self begin complain say you e-dogs have been dulling, I know say una go intensify spitting out rubbish to deceive yourselves and other gullible Nigerians. Did you say there is no harm in waiting another year? Didn't your paymaster GEJ take out a $500 million to complete the project to be delivered by December? Oh I forgot...this administration has never met a single deadline. The money is only going to be shared among govt officials and the only reason you are defending the move is for the hope that crumbs will fall from their table for you to feed on. SURE-P funds are available because ordinary Nigerians are being extorted and forced to pay 3x for petrol. What is wrong with using that #10 billion to sink boreholes in rural communities and providing the people with safe, clean drinking water? A light rail? Seriously? Oh sorry, GEJ doesn't give a damn! Keep posting. Your payment is coming

1 Like

Re: SURE-P To Support Abuja Light Rail Project With N10bn by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 17, 2014
Surprised teamlickgejsballsforever are not here in force. The usual trend is at least five gej forever, gej is working haters are hating, best president in the history of Nigeria etc etc. All we have is a feeble excuse from the most sincere of the dickeaters

3 Likes

Re: SURE-P To Support Abuja Light Rail Project With N10bn by kel4soft: 10:05am On Aug 17, 2014
taharqa: OLODO gan!!! He doesn't even know what 'Concessionary loans' mean!... No bros, we wud not pay for it; na dash Chinese govt dash us. Lolcheesy

I don't know what it means, no problem? I will live you guys to continue walloping in mediocrity until Feb 14 next year.

Still ignore my first statement, just as when you guys stayed away from the reintroduction of ATM charges thread.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Treasury Looters Should Rot In Jail They Don't Deserve Bail- Falana / Blessing Agbomhere's Book "Heart Of A Patriot", A Book About Buhari, Launched / Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.