Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans (57212 Views)

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans / Any Women On Here Dated A Caribbean Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by OXYGENO1: 11:09am On Sep 15, 2014
iconize:

grin grin grin grin grin

You mean the same Army that went to Liberia for peacekeeping but due to cowardice were reduced to common tea makers by the Nigerian Army(African pride)? grin grin grin grin

Its no news that your soldiers are cowardly tea makers, they stayed in the camp all day making tea. grin grin
You are not even ashamed. nigerian army seeking refuge in Cameroon. No wonder too many nigerians are migrating to Ghana.They've realized how useless nigeria is.

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by OXYGENO1: 11:11am On Sep 15, 2014
iconize:

Crap!

Have your army fought any war? grin

Damn it! Your soldiers are common tea makers. grin grin grin

Ask Liberians and Sierra leoneans if Nigeria Army is the African pride and watch their reactions. grin grin

Now you also have to call the American Army incompetent because they didn't win the war in Afghanistan.
Go to Liberia n sierra Leon and let them know you are a nigerian and see If they wont kill u .

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by iconize(m): 11:13am On Sep 15, 2014
OXYGENO1: You are not even ashamed. nigerian army seeking refuge in Cameroon. No wonder too many nigerians are migrating to Ghana.They've realized how useless nigeria is.

I've warned you to stop quoting me.

You've to acquire at least 00.3% IQ before we can have a discourse.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by OXYGENO1: 11:14am On Sep 15, 2014
JiggamanGh:

What war has Nigeria army fought in? They are getting rape by boko haram. Soldiers that run at the sound of guns. Smh
nigeria army run at the sound of knockouts.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by iconize(m): 11:15am On Sep 15, 2014
OXYGENO1: Go to Liberia n sierra Leon and let them know you are a nigerian and see If they wont kill u .

Oxy"moro_n", let go off your emotions and you'll see clearly.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by OXYGENO1: 11:24am On Sep 15, 2014
abdulwastecx:

Ghana is a poor less than 20million people country... one of the 6 geopolitical zonee in Nigeria will comfortably outrun hopeless impoverished Blackis country
So the population of a country makes it poor? A nigerian indeed.You people were born to be fools so am not surprised. The most blackish ugliest stinking foolish people on earth are nigerians.That place was a zoo in the 30's.A country with oil since independence is still considered as one of the poorest underdeveloped countries in Africa.That's the real definition of foolishness and stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by OXYGENO1: 11:24am On Sep 15, 2014
abdulwastecx:

Ghana is a poor less than 20million people country... one of the 6 geopolitical zonee in Nigeria will comfortably outrun hopeless impoverished Blackis country
So the population of a country makes it poor? A nigerian indeed.You people were born to be fools so am not surprised. The most blackish ugliest stinking foolish race are nigerians.That place was a zoo in the 30's.A country with oil since independence is still considered as one of the poorest underdeveloped countries in Africa.That's the real definition of foolishness and stupidity. Useless people.

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by OXYGENO1: 11:27am On Sep 15, 2014
iconize:

I've warned you to stop quoting me.

You've to acquire at least 00.3% IQ before we can have a discourse.
a mumugerian have no brain So where did u get to know IQ.You heard it from a Ghanaian I guess.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by OXYGENO1: 11:32am On Sep 15, 2014
abdulwastecx:

ghana gdp = 50billion us dollars

Nigeria gdp = 540billion us dollars
So what does GDP got to do with whether a country is poor or rich.nigerians are sooo foolish n dumb.see how your country has become useless. Poor people everywhere yet u are celebrating GDP here.U have higher GDP so nigeria is rich.Hahahaha FOOLISHNESS AT ITS PEAK.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by OXYGENO1: 11:36am On Sep 15, 2014
abdulwastecx:

Ghana is a very poor country. ... I have been to that stupid country with a capital city the size of my state capital... nothing is special about backward darki country
If Ghana is poor then nigeria is poorer. a nigerian is equivalent to a dog so who cares what u think or say.You fools are migrating to Ghana like there is war in nigeria. Which country on earth is as s.t.u.p.i.d as nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by OXYGENO1: 11:39am On Sep 15, 2014
abdulwastecx:

3million Nigerians in Ghana are business men, technocrats, captain of industries and some Nigeria student not good enough to secure admition into competitive Nigeria university. No wonder Nigeria is Ghana second largest trade partner ( you import more from Nigeria), in other world your shithole country depend more on Nigeria
Your foolishness makes. u a real nigerian.Tell me 2 things that Ghanaians import from nigeria. Boko haram or Ebola? ( stupid eba eater)

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by OXYGENO1: 11:40am On Sep 15, 2014
iconize:

Utter crap!

You mean there are no Ghanaians in Nigeria?
They are there to put sense in your eba hollow heads.

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 15, 2014
Wow so much hate....but I totally appreciate ur fighting spirits. U sure don't give up!
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by iconize(m): 12:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
OXYGENO1: a mumugerian have no brain So where did u get to know IQ.You heard it from a Ghanaian I guess.

Oxy"mor_on", you know you can't stand my madness, so why ask for it?

I wish not to bring down this thread for some reasons. So quietly get lost.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by iconize(m): 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
katzz: Wow so much hate....but I totally appreciate ur fighting spirits. U sure don't give up!

Are you a south African?
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by OXYGENO1: 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
iconize:

Oxy"mor_on", you know you can't stand my madness, so why ask for it?

I wish not to bring down this thread for some reasons. So quietly get lost.
Who is this thing. What's your name and where u from ?if u ar a nigerian don't quote me because I dnt exchange words with mumugerians ?

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by V0lv0(f): 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
iconize:

Utter crap!

You mean there are no Ghanaians in Nigeria?
when did I say there were no Ghanaians in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by V0lv0(f): 12:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
iconize:

V0lv0 looks good but not pretty. I've seen her picture.

V0lv0 probably will be entertaining the public in Kumasi with her new dance steps. She's a renowned robotic azonto dancer. grin grin grin
lol and where did you see my picture? In your dreams I suppose cheesy

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by V0lv0(f): 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
Otumfour kiss

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by iconize(m): 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
V0lv0: lol and where did you see my picture? In your dreams I suppose cheesy

You had it on profile in the past!
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by iconize(m): 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
Otumfour, I sight you my niggur! grin
Where have you been?
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Batman123: 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
iconize:

You had it on profile in the past!
undecided
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by otumfour(m): 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
V0lv0: Otumfour kiss

The ever beautiful VolVo kiss kiss kiss kiss

Hope ur good beautiful ?
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by iconize(m): 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
Batman123: [s]lol you are a dumb Bleep. Why did you edit your post? You clearly have not seen this beautiful angel.[/s]

Another hungry scavenger.

Have you eaten?
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 7:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
iconize:

V0lv0 looks good but not pretty. I've seen her picture.

V0lv0 probably will be entertaining the public in Kumasi with her new dance steps. She's a renowned robotic azonto dancer. grin grin grin

I've seen her picture too she looks pretty, she posted it on here
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 7:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
V0lv0: hey Fula. Am good thanks and you?

I'm doing well beautiful lady.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 7:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
iconize:

The lad spreads misinformation with pride. He has no atom of shame in him.

He said Ethiopians generally are not blacks. But when pictures of Ethiopians(blacks) with plated lips were displayed he started talking trash.

Meh he was referring to the Amhara not being blacks however, all the Amhara Ethiopians I have come across look VERY BLACK.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by iconize(m): 7:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
Fulaman198:

Meh he was referring to the Amhara not being blacks however, all the Amhara Ethiopians I have come across look VERY BLACK.

Nah - At the initial stage he argued gallantly that Ethiopians generally aren't blacks, until I invited him to the thread of black Ethiopians with plated lips.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 7:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
iconize:

Nah - At the initial stage he argued gallantly that Ethiopians generally aren't blacks, until I invited him to the thread of black Ethiopians with plated lips.

It really doesn't matter what the fool thinks in all honesty
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by iconize(m): 7:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
Fulaman198:

It really doesn't matter what the fool thinks in all honesty

You're right.

Axum has complex issues.

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 7:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
Some people are funny that some Fulani are mixed does not mean that the Fulani as a whole ,the ethnic group is a result of Arabs or Berber shagging some Africans tribes

Fulani predated the Berbers and Arabs on this continent, how can they b the results of an union with the sand niggers when prior those camel fckers thy existed already .

That an Igbo is mixed doesn't mean Igbo are mixed
Same with Yoruba or Hausa

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
iconize:

Are you a south African?
yes, u disappointed?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27) (Reply)

25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat / Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) / Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.