Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans (57375 Views)

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans / Any Women On Here Dated A Caribbean Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 4:04am On Sep 16, 2014
ArtanK: @Camnewton4pres

Let's get the facts right here

1. Somalis never came across Bantus prior to their expansion. Somalis along with our other Cushtic cousins migrated from Southern Egypt to the Ethiopian highlands, Djibouti and Northern Somalia, where we built ancient kingdoms, city states and empires. The ruins of these ancient civilisations are still visible today.

2. I don't know the kind of bogus history books you've read but there is no single document that supports your argument; that Bantu people conquered land from us but I can find tons of books from the British colonial era that clearly shows Bantus complaining about Somalis and begging the British to stop the Somali expansion.

3. The only time Somalis set foot in Tanzania and Mozambique was when the Ajuuraan empire along with the Omani sultan liberated your people from the Portuguese. The Portuguese reconquered the southern east African coast later.

4. The semi arid lands that Somalis inhabit today were lush green valleys once, no one pushed us there rather we migrated to that land from the north.

5. Jamame, Kismayu, Garissa, Serenley, Liboi and many other towns in southern Somalia/northern Kenya were evidently Bantu towns hence those names. I can't think of any Bantu towns which carry Somali names that may hint a Bantu expansion on Somali land.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 4:04am On Sep 16, 2014
ArtanK: @Camnewton4pres

Let's get the facts right here

1. Somalis never came across Bantus prior to their expansion. Somalis along with our other Cushtic cousins migrated from Southern Egypt to the Ethiopian highlands, Djibouti and Northern Somalia, where we built ancient kingdoms, city states and empires. The ruins of these ancient civilisations are still visible today.

2. I don't know the kind of bogus history books you've read but there is no single document that supports your argument; that Bantu people conquered land from us but I can find tons of books from the British colonial era that clearly shows Bantus complaining about Somalis and begging the British to stop the Somali expansion.

3. The only time Somalis set foot in Tanzania and Mozambique was when the Ajuuraan empire along with the Omani sultan liberated your people from the Portuguese. The Portuguese reconquered the southern east African coast later.

4. The semi arid lands that Somalis inhabit today were lush green valleys once, no one pushed us there rather we migrated to that land from the north.

5. Jamame, Kismayu, Garissa, Serenley, Liboi and many other towns in southern Somalia/northern Kenya were evidently Bantu towns hence those names. I can't think of any Bantu towns which carry Somali names that may hint a Bantu expansion on Somali land.
First of all,the Ethiopian Highlands have been settled by only 2 Cushitic groups,the Oromo and Sindamo and both arrived in the 16th Century.
There is no evidence of Somalis ever settling in the Ethiopian Highlands.The Amhara and Tigrinya who have lived in the Highlands for over 3000 years only saw Somalis in the Islamic era.
The Ajuraan Empire never reached Kenya,let alone Tanzania .That empire began in Ogaden in the 13th Century and later expanded to the Jubba Valley.Somalis arrived in Kenya only after all the all the Oromo had moved to the Ethiopian Highlands and to Northern Kenya in the 17th Century.
And please.Do not try to distort the history of my people.The people who liberated the East African coast (My ancestors)from Portuguese Domination were the Omani Arabs from Muscat who later established the Zanzibar Sultanate. Somalis played no role in that.
And Bantus did wipe out Cushites in their migrations.
The Kikuyu absorbed the Athi who were a cushitic group in Central Kenya.
Today,the Sanye have more bantu blood than Cushitic.
The Boni have been largely Swahilinised and the Dahalo are now extinct as a group.

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by ArtanK(m): 4:30am On Sep 16, 2014
GERALD710:
First of all,the Ethiopian Highlands have been settled by only 2 Cushitic groups,the Oromo and Sindamo and both arrived in the 16th Century.
There is no evidence of Somalis ever settling in the Ethiopian Highlands.The Amhara and Tigrinya who have lived in the Highlands for over 3000 years only saw Somalis in the Islamic era.
The Ajuraan Empire never reached Kenya,let alone Tanzania .That empire began in Ogaden in the 13th Century and later expanded to the Jubba Valley.Somalis arrived in Kenya only after all the all the Oromo had moved to the Ethiopian Highlands and to Northern Kenya in the 17th Century.
And please.Do not try to distort the history of my people.The people who liberated the East African coast (My ancestors)from Portuguese Domination were the Omani Arabs from Muscat who later established the Zanzibar Sultanate. Somalis played no role in that.
And Bantus did wipe out Cushites in their migrations.
The Kikuyu absorbed the Athi who were a cushitic group in Central Kenya.
Today,the Sanye have more bantu blood than Cushitic.
The Boni have been largely Swahilinised and the Dahalo are now extinct as a group.

The Ethiopian highlands was not only settled by Somalis, we conquered two-thirds of it under Imam Ahmed Guray. The Habesha and Somalis were fighting each other even before the Islamic era which proves the proximity of the two groups. Habeshas are only synonymous with the Simien mountains and the land north and west of it.
Sidamo people are mixed hence why their region is part of the Southern peoples region today.

The Ajuuraan empire started from the coast and not the Ogaden region but they expanded both to the South and West. The Ajuuraan jurisdiction might have ended inside present day Somalia but they reached Mozambique by sea let alone Kenya and Tanzania.
The Omani sultan asked the Ajuuraan for help against the Portuguese, in 1660 when a Portuguese held Mombasa surrendered, they faced a joint Omani-Somali force. The following decades, the Omanis and Ajuuraan also liberated Pate and Kilwa.

I have no clue on who the Athi, Sanye and Dahalo are but I'll get back to you on that.

Edit: A quick search on Google revealed that Dahalo and Sanye come under the Khoisan cluster group.

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 7:43am On Sep 16, 2014
Bororojo:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
ArtanK:

The Ethiopian highlands was not only settled by Somalis, we conquered two-thirds of it under Imam Ahmed Guray. The Habesha and Somalis were fighting each other even before the Islamic era which proves the proximity of the two groups. Habeshas are only synonymous with the Simien mountains and the land north and west of it.
Sidamo people are mixed hence why their region is part of the Southern peoples region today.

The Ajuuraan empire started from the coast and not the Ogaden region but they expanded both to the South and West. The Ajuuraan jurisdiction might have ended inside present day Somalia but they reached Mozambique by sea let alone Kenya and Tanzania.
The Omani sultan asked the Ajuuraan for help against the Portuguese, in 1660 when a Portuguese held Mombasa surrendered, they faced a joint Omani-Somali force. The following decades, the Omanis and Ajuuraan also liberated Pate and Kilwa.

I have no clue on who the Athi, Sanye and Dahalo are but I'll get back to you on that.

Edit: A quick search on Google revealed that Dahalo and Sanye come under the Khoisan cluster group.
I happen to be from Mombasa and a Swahili to boot.We have never ever ever been ruled by Somalis!!!
We know our history very well.
325 B.C Roman and Greek settlement
4.A.D The town of Lamu is founded by Persian (known as Shirazi in Kenya).
70A.D Arab immigration to East Africa begins
700 A.D Swahili tribes emerge
1000 A.D Bantu settlement on the ridges of the Coast but not on the Coast itself
1100 A.D Islamic wars lead to mass Arab immigration from Yemen to Barawe Lamu Kilwa Mombasa and Sofala
1200 A.D Mombasa established by 12 Swahili tribes and Arab traders
1300 A.D Swahilis emerge as a distinct ethnic group stretching from Barawe in Somalia to Sofala in Mozambique and establish City states.We are a Bantu speaking tribe with an Arab and Persian lineage.Swahilis are not related to Somalis and at no time. were Swahilis ruled by Somalis!!! By Arabs Yes.By Somalis.Dream on!!
The opposite is true.Swahilis lorded over the Somalis of Barawe and Kismayu for 4 centuries.
1500 A.D East African coast under Portuguese domination .
1690-1700s. Omani Arabs expell Portuguese and subdue local Arab Swahili Rebellion.
Establishment of the Zanzibar Sultanate
Mass immigration to Mombasa Malindi Zanzibar and Pemba from Oman and Yemen between 1700 and 1896.
The British Establish a Protectorate over Zanzibar Sultanate.
Now.Where were the Somalis here?
Mombasa's first Somali family came during the Colonial Period.
Places like Lamu despite being next to Somalia and Garissa County have only seen Somalis in 1991.As refugees!! Most Swahilis may share the Muslim religion with Somalis but culturally we are very different
Stop Claiming our Civilisation and that of the Coastal Arabs as yours.Sofala in Mozambique to this day is full of Swahilis and Arabs.No Somalis

4 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
Gulay conquered Axum and made it a Vassal state.That does not mean that Somalis moved to the Ethiopian Highlands!!!.For starters No one is even sure Gulay was a Somali and not a Hebasha Muslim. A vassal state does not equal settlement.The Spanish ruled the Netherlands as a vassal state.No Spanish ever settled there. Rome ruled Egypt as a vassal state.They didn't settle there!!
The Omanis also got help from Turkish Pirates.That does not mean that the Ottoman Empire ever ruled East Africa or the likes of Ali Bey ever settled in East Africa.Nkt.You have funny reasoning skills!!

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
Good my Bantu brother Gerald710
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by ArtanK(m): 7:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
GERALD710:
I happen to be from Mombasa and a Swahili to boot.We have never ever ever been ruled by Somalis!!!
We know our history very well.
325 B.C Roman and Greek settlement
4.A.D The town of Lamu is founded by Persian (known as Shirazi in Kenya).
70A.D Arab immigration to East Africa begins
700 A.D Swahili tribes emerge
1000 A.D Bantu settlement on the ridges of the Coast but not on the Coast itself
1100 A.D Islamic wars lead to mass Arab immigration from Yemen to Barawe Lamu Kilwa Mombasa and Sofala
1200 A.D Mombasa established by 12 Swahili tribes and Arab traders
1300 A.D Swahilis emerge as a distinct ethnic group stretching from Barawe in Somalia to Sofala in Mozambique and establish City states.We are a Bantu speaking tribe with an Arab and Persian lineage.Swahilis are not related to Somalis and at no time. were Swahilis ruled by Somalis!!! By Arabs Yes.By Somalis.Dream on!!
The opposite is true.Swahilis lorded over the Somalis of Barawe and Kismayu for 4 centuries.
1500 A.D East African coast under Portuguese domination .
1690-1700s. Omani Arabs expell Portuguese and subdue local Arab Swahili Rebellion.
Establishment of the Zanzibar Sultanate
Mass immigration to Mombasa Malindi Zanzibar and Pemba from Oman and Yemen between 1700 and 1896.
The British Establish a Protectorate over Zanzibar Sultanate.
Now.Where were the Somalis here?
Mombasa's first Somali family came during the Colonial Period.
Places like Lamu despite being next to Somalia and Garissa County have only seen Somalis in 1991.As refugees!! Most Swahilis may share the Muslim religion with Somalis but culturally we are very different
Stop Claiming our Civilisation and that of the Coastal Arabs as yours.Sofala in Mozambique to this day is full of Swahilis and Arabs.No Somalis

Ok you are getting too far ahead of yourself, no one is claiming Arabs here. All I said was that the Omani Sultan received help from the Ajuuraan when they liberated the east African coast and I have proof that supports my claim.
It is plain and simple English. As I said the Ajuuraan rule didn't even reach the present day border between Kenya and Somalia.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by ArtanK(m): 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
GERALD710: Gulay conquered Axum and made it a Vassal state.That does not mean that Somalis moved to the Ethiopian Highlands!!!.For starters No one is even sure Gulay was a Somali and not a Hebasha Muslim. A vassal state does not equal settlement.The Spanish ruled the Netherlands as a vassal state.No Spanish ever settled there. Rome ruled Egypt as a vassal state.They didn't settle there!!
The Omanis also got help from Turkish Pirates.That does not mean that the Ottoman Empire ever ruled East Africa or the likes of Ali Bey ever settled in East Africa.Nkt.You have funny reasoning skills!!

Imam Ahmed was in fact Somali, most of his army Generals and soldiers were Somali. He didn't conquer Axum, he conquered the Amharic kingdom of Abyssinia.
The Ethiopian highlands consist of many mountain ranges, just 80 years ago Somalis used to live beyond the Bale region which is also part of the Ethiopian highlands. A small strip of land separated the Somalis and Amhara. Menelik and Haile Selassie absorbed many Somali clans, evicted the rest from that region and gave it to the Oromo.

Imam Ahmed did not create Adal, he came to power when the Emperor Naod installed a tyrant puppet leader at Adal. Ifat and Adal were both larger and more powerful states than their mother state; the Walashma dynasty.

The Somalis did help the Omanis and my proof is in this book: Portuguese rule and Spanish crown in South Africa. Read it before making ignorant comments.

3 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by adamskutty(m): 10:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
Fulaman198: Hi V0lv0, how is a pretty Ghanaian lady like you doing today?
hmmm! Noble fulama of nijeriya grin

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
axum:

African and black are not the same thing. Anyone can be African if they are born in Africa. If you think that you share kinship with Somalis and Ethiopians why don't you go back and look at the history of what they did to Bantus on the basis of looks only 80 years ago. Bantus were basically Slaves until Europeans freed them in Ethiopia and Somalia.

Why don't Cushitics (ethiopians and Somalis) look like Negroids if they are supposedly black? Also why are Somalis/Ethiopians/Eritreans consistently rated as the best looking people in Africa?

Why did Europeans label all Somali/Ethiopian models as white women dipped in chocolate? Why don't they say that about Bantus? Even black americans are upset at Somali and Ethiopian models being used in modeling because they say it perpetuates the stereotypes that you can only be good looking if you have narrow features. This shows that even black american activists understand Horn Africans are not black, because us being used in modeling perpetuates that in order to be good looking you can't be Bantu but have to be Cushitic.

Skinny negro

Somalis and Ethiopian were animals 80 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
adamskutty: hmmm! Noble fulama of nijeriya grin

Hey Adam, how are you doing?
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by adamskutty(m): 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
Fulaman198:

Hey Adam, how are you doing?
I am doing great fulaman, wbu?

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
adamskutty: I am doing great fulaman, wbu?

Doing great brother, just doing whatever I can in this life.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
The Dahalo are genetically Khoisan but speak a Cushitic language.
The Sanye on the other hand are related to the Somali especially the Garre.Distance not withstanding!!!The Boni used to speak a Cushitic language.That is not the case today where most speak Swahili.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 12:35am On Sep 18, 2014
KenyanLady:

Skinny negro

Somalis and Ethiopian were animals 80 years ago.

lmao, 80 years ago Ethiopia defeated Italy, and Somalis had Bantus working on their plantations. Remember....
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 4:29am On Sep 18, 2014
GERALD710: The Dahalo are genetically Khoisan but speak a Cushitic language.
The Sanye on the other hand are related to the Somali especially the Garre.Distance not withstanding!!!The Boni used to speak a Cushitic language.That is not the case today where most speak Swahili.

I looked into this out of curiosity and the bolded is interchangeable. Dahalo is considered a derogatory reference to the Sanye people, a Bantu group in Kenya. Being that we're apparently speaking of one group, how could they be "genetically Khoisan" and yet...not?? Apart from the language being near extinction, I couldn't find much information beyond the fact that it's (a) an Afro Asiatic language, (b) it's speakers are Bantu, (c) it contains borrow words from neighboring languages, and (d) that it's one of the very few languages that incorporates clicks mimicking those found in the Xhosa language of SA.

If you have any sort viable proof regarding your claims of their relation to Somalis, please share it.

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:44am On Sep 20, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

I looked into this out of curiosity and the bolded is interchangeable. Dahalo is considered a derogatory reference to the Sanye people, a Bantu group in Kenya. Being that we're apparently speaking of one group, how could they be "genetically Khoisan" and yet...not?? Apart from the language being near extinction, I couldn't find much information beyond the fact that it's (a) an Afro Asiatic language, (b) it's speakers are Bantu, (c) it contains borrow words from neighboring languages, and (d) that it's one of the very few languages that incorporates clicks mimicking those found in the Xhosa language of SA.

If you have any sort viable proof regarding your claims of their relation to Somalis, please share it.
woman
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by ArtanK(m): 3:40am On Sep 20, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: woman

She's good huh cool

Your friend shouldn't accuse people of distorting facts when he's doing exactly that.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: woman

That I am. Thank you, Captain Obvious smiley

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 12:49am On Sep 21, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Did you call me? Is it wasmo time? grin
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 5:12am On Sep 21, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

....... angryshut up
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 21, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: ....... angryshut up

Thanks, but I don't recall penning a Dear Abby and I don't do unsolicited advice. If no customers are forthcoming and your own Dear Camnewton4pres column just isn't picking up the way it should, you could always take up your own advice (shocking, I know).

Don't you start lashing your POS tongue out at me w/o provocation. My own tongue all too capably runs hottt without burning easy - you will NOT like what you find. If civility is too complicated a notion for you to comprehend, then you can simply refrain from quoting me please and thank you.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:28am On Sep 21, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Thanks, but I don't recall penning a Dear Abby and I don't do unsolicited advice. If no customers are forthcoming and your own Dear Camnewton4pres column just isn't picking up the way it should, you could always take up your own advice (shocking, I know).

Don't you start lashing your POS tongue out at me w/o provocation. My own tongue all too capably runs hottt without burning easy. You will NOT like what you find. If civility is too hard a notion for you to comprehend, do not quote me please and thank you.

grin grin calm down I was only teasing u, why are u being so stuck up Eh Eh

All this long epistle for woman shut up.... shocked shocked I'm trembling ooo
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 21, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
grin grin calm down I was only teasing u, why are u being so stuck up Eh Eh

All this long epistle for woman shut up.... shocked shocked I'm trembling ooo

I am very calm, thank you. That is not teasing, and I'm not your kid sister for you to tease. Again, with being a "woman"? Andddd?

Get the fvck out my mentions if you can't behave decently. If no one has ever bothered to teach you any values, that is not my problem.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:46am On Sep 21, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

I am very calm, thank you. That is not teasing, and I'm not your kid sister for you to tease. Again, with being a "woman"? Andddd?

Get the fvck out my mentions if you can't behave decently. If no one has ever bothered to teach you any values, that is not my problem.

I don't think using the f word shows any value

Anyway okay .....that's my last coming to you

And I was. Not teasing u with woman but with shut up lipsrsealed

Ciaoooo
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 21, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

I don't think using the f word shows any value

Anyway okay .....that's my last coming to you

And I was. Not teasing u with woman but with shut up lipsrsealed

Ciaoooo

I don't think telling me to "shut up" shows any value, but that and other things have clearly gone over your head.

Goodbye and take care.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:52am On Sep 21, 2014
ArtanK:

She's good huh cool

Your friend shouldn't accuse people of distorting facts when he's doing exactly that.

Hey frero try to understand three concepts

Chronology
BCE
CE

When we are talking about our arrival in eastern Africa around 500-400BCE you are talking about Arabs in the 15th century , as you can see we are not talking about the same thing talk less about the same period ...the Bantu presence in Tanzania kenya, Rwanda, Burundi has nothing to do with Arabs the even more recent Swahili kingdom existed prior them or any western country, now if you want to make a case about the land being empty when we came I will b glad to hear from u ...as far I'm concerned and as far logic is concerned that was cushictic and Nilotic homeland

Now me quoting her had nothing to do with her reply or my ''friend'' reply
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:54am On Sep 21, 2014
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:56am On Sep 21, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

I don't think telling me to "shut up" shows any value, but that and other things have clearly gone over your head.

Goodbye and take care.

One is a request while the other is an insult

Go ahead ma, vent out all that anger and frustration
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 21, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

One is a request while the other is an insult

Go ahead ma, vent out all that anger and frustration

Request/insult?? I don't understand you. Anyway, I apologize for using the f word.

I am not frustrated, but I am intolerant of certain attitudes. I'm done.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 9:04am On Sep 21, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Request/insult?? I don't understand you. Anyway, I apologize for using the f word.

I am not frustrated, but I am intolerable towards certain attitudes. I'm done.
Okay
When I called you woman, my first intention was not to say shut up it's your reaction that made me ask you to shut up
And apology accepted

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex / What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl / Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.