Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans (57270 Views)

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans / Any Women On Here Dated A Caribbean Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Rivertemz: 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2014
teeowl: My advice is that you go to a somali forum where nobody would argue with you. There is no point coming to a Nigerian forum (Nairaland) and arguing with Nigerians.... it does not make sense, a wise person only goes to the places where he/she is wanted.

[size=18pt]PS: leave our forum... yes we accept your women are more beautiful... now please do us a favor and deactivate your account
PSPS: please no Nigerian should reply this somali troll
[/size]

agreed, and I've been saying that to him since.
Don't feed into the belief that their women are more attractive than ours, he still hasn't proven it

5 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
teeowl: My advice is that you go to a somali forum where nobody would argue with you. There is no point coming to a Nigerian forum (Nairaland) and arguing with Nigerians.... it does not make sense, a wise person only goes to the places where he/she is wanted.

[size=18pt]PS: leave our forum... yes we accept your women are more beautiful... now please do us a favor and deactivate your account
PSPS: please no Nigerian should reply this somali troll
[/size]

You are a wise Bantu, but I would like to stick around.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
sasuu:

Pleeeease... No somali woman would be viewed a hoe and disowned for being with a nigerian man. Maybe by some little jealous somali man. In that case he should better himself, so the somali sisters would want him and stop whining..

Lmao, you obviously don't even know Somalis or our culture.

The word for Bantu is Adoon which means slave, do you even know the history of Bantus in somalia? lmao
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2014
Axum is a troll. His views are set. The best thing to do is to stop engaging him.

3 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 24, 2014
axum:

The word for Bantu is Adoon which means slave, do you even know the history of Bantus in somalia? lmao

The word for Bantu is not Adon, and West Africans are not Bantu anyway. For goodness sake, give it a rest. Grow up!

4 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Rivertemz: 6:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

The word for Bantu is not Adon, and West Africans are not Bantu anyway. For goodness sake, give it a rest. Grow up!
Exactly
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
Rivertemz:
Exactly

You need to do the same. No offense. You're arguing with a troll! You realize he doesn't represent Somalis?

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Rivertemz: 6:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

You need to do the same. No offense. You're arguing with a troll! You realize he doesn't represent Somalis?
no worries Ive taken my chill pill, I've got somali friends, I ain't hating, i just fed the troll
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 8:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

You are from djibouti, you know very well that the word Bantu, adorn (slave) is interchangeable.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
Rivertemz: no worries Ive taken my chill pill, I've got somali friends, I ain't hating, i just fed the troll

Go die of Ebola

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Abaayo macaanto waan ku jeclahaay.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
axum:

i know somalis very well as i am one myself wink and when u talk about bantus, brother, like they're slaves, did u forget about islam that should've taught you not to be arrogant and fool yourself into thinking you're better than anyone else (because of nationality) ?

I do know the story of bantus and how some somalis view others included africans, and its a real shame and ignorant view.

Besides, although i love my country, look at Nigeria and look at Somalia, and just be quiet...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 9:12pm On Aug 24, 2014
sasuu:

i know somalis very well as i am one myself wink and when u talk about bantus, brother, like they're slaves, did u forget about islam that should've taught you not to be arrogant and fool yourself into thinking you're better than anyone else (because of nationality) ?

I do know the story of bantus and how some somalis view others included africans, and its a real shame and ignorant view.

Besides, although i love my country, look at Nigeria and look at Somalia, and just be quiet...

You are not Somali. Haadi aa tahaaay Somaaali baaal ee sheek saanaadka Somaaaliya xornimia qadataaaay?
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
axum:

You are not Somali. Haadi aa tahaaay Somaaali baaal ee sheek saanaadka Somaaaliya xornimia qadataaaay?

walaale 1960, are we done w/ the quiz or do i need to sing the song as well? Anyway Ma sha' Allah you know abt somalia, now focus on your deen and character. It'll benefit you much more

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2014
[quote author=sasuu][/quote]

Lugaha ee kala fuur. Meow cheesy
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
axum:

Lugaha ee kala fuur. Meow cheesy

Cadii iska dhig smh...
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 9:31pm On Aug 24, 2014
sasuu:

Cadii iska dhig smh...

Okay, you are Somali marka cheesy

But seriously though, Lukaha ee fuur
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Ashantiking: 9:47pm On Aug 24, 2014
axum:

You are from djibouti, you know very well that the word Bantu, adorn (slave) is interchangeable.

How does it make you feel that lives of somalis are dependent on the people you call slaves. It is Kenyans, South Africans, Ugandans, Tanzanians keeping your country safe. On top of that most somalis seek refuge in these countries.

So is safe to say, you are worst of than a slave.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
Ashantiking:

How does it make you feel that lives of somalis are dependent on the people you call slaves. It is Kenyans, South Africans, Ugandans, Tanzanians keeping your country safe. On top of that most somalis seek refuge in these countries.

So is safe to say, you are worst of than a slave.

Somalis who go to SouthAfrica are business people making money. Somalis go the northern state of kenya which is a Somali state.

All Somalis want the HIV infect Ebola carrying Negroids to leave Somalia.

Bantus have always been slaves in Somalia/Ethiopia. All the Negroids in East Africa forefathes at one time worked in a Ethiopian/Somali farm as slaves. So watch your mouth Niggggger
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
axum:

Somalis who go to SouthAfrica are business people making money. Somalis go the northern state of kenya which is a Somali state.

Bantus have always been slaves in Somalia/Ethiopia. All the Negroids in East Africa forefathes at one time worked in a Ethiopian/Somali farm as slaves. So watch your mouth Niggggger

Nigger?? Foolish.. u convinced yourself to believe you better than them but fact is in the eyes of everyone else u as much a nigger as the ones u call that. Plus look at Somalia and look at the countries you're bashing.. Be ashamed and hush it.. build up your country and leave them be.

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 9:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
sasuu:

Nigger?? Foolish.. u convinced yourself to believe you better than them but fact is in the eyes of everyone else u as much a nigger as the ones u call that. Plus look at Somalia and look at the countries you're bashing.. Be ashamed and hush it.. build up your country and leave them be.

Nayaa stfu dhillo dhimo
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Ashantiking: 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
axum:

Majority are refugees, why can't they do their business in somali land. Bantus were and have been slaves in Somalia and Ethiopia? Now look at Bantus countries such as Kenya, South Africa, Rwanda, Botswana can Somalia be compared to any of these countries. You had a head start but couldn't accomplish shit.

HIV infect, ebola infect. Dude don't let me get ignorant on your azz.

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 24, 2014
axum:

Nayaa stfu dhillo dhimo

If only you put this much energy and effort into doing what u can do to improve Somalia..
Anyway brother, i'll die when Allah takes my soul. Until then i'll remember u in my prayers

5 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 11:43pm On Aug 24, 2014
Ashantiking:

Majority are refugees, why can't they do their business in somali land. Bantus were and have been slaves in Somalia and Ethiopia? Now look at Bantus countries such as Kenya, South Africa, Rwanda, Botswana can Somalia be compared to any of these countries. You had a head start but couldn't accomplish shit.

HIV infect, ebola infect. Dude don't let me get ignorant on your azz.

Every country goes through turmoil. Somali refugees are richer than Bantus in Kenya and South Africa and own all the businesses.

Your people are cursed as you will always suffer from Ebola and Hiv because you can't stop eating monkey meat. shocked
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
Rivertemz: no worries Ive taken my chill pill, I've got somali friends, I ain't hating, i just fed the troll

I think that's a perfectly natural reaction. I was JSing.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 1:02am On Aug 25, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

I think that's a perfectly natural reaction. I was JSing.

Naaya why did you create another account?
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 3:49am On Aug 25, 2014
axum:

Naaya why did you create another account?

I've been telling you as much all along. Why would I need to make another account to say that? Besides, I wouldn't claim to be praying for you. A change in character, that's on you.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by sweettammy38: 5:31am On Aug 25, 2014
Look at this mumu somali cow!! Wat do u knw about Nigerian guys, thank God for the Giant of Africa NIGERIA and their strong satisfying guys, almost every african girl wants to be with a Nigerian guy, im happily married to a Nigerian man, very very intelligent people with the most beautiful culture, u sound like u re very angry , I bet u a Nigerian man bleeped ur woman thats where ur anger is coming from, me as an African woman from zim I love Nigerians !!! Without Nigerians there is no Africa u cow!! All u somali, ethiopians guys are sooo weak , u look like women omg.if a Niger guy bleeped ur woman get over it bitch !!!! Yap thats watchu re , u re fuckin black n u will alwys be black till u die lol fool!!!! cry wat do u knw bout Nigerians idiot.

7 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Rivertemz: 10:02am On Aug 25, 2014
sweettammy38: Look at this mumu somali cow!! Wat do u knw about Nigerian guys, thank God for the Giant of Africa NIGERIA and their strong satisfying guys, almost every african girl wants to be with a Nigerian guy, im happily married to a Nigerian man, very very intelligent people with the most beautiful culture, u sound like u re very angry , I bet u a Nigerian man bleeped ur woman thats where ur anger is coming from, me as an African woman from zim I love Nigerians !!! Without Nigerians there is no Africa u cow!! All u somali, ethiopians guys are sooo weak , u look like women omg.if a Niger guy bleeped ur woman get over it bitch !!!! Yap thats watchu re , u re fuckin black n u will alwys be black till u die lol fool!!!! cry wat do u knw bout Nigerians idiot.

LOOL That is so funny. And Love our Zimbabwe Fam ! I've got several Zim friends, lovely people smiley

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 25, 2014
lmao... serious knock-out punch coming from a female.... cheesy

sweettammy38: Look at this mumu somali cow!! Wat do u knw about Nigerian guys, thank God for the Giant of Africa NIGERIA and their strong satisfying guys, almost every african girl wants to be with a Nigerian guy, im happily married to a Nigerian man, very very intelligent people with the most beautiful culture, u sound like u re very angry , I bet u a Nigerian man bleeped ur woman thats where ur anger is coming from, me as an African woman from zim I love Nigerians !!! Without Nigerians there is no Africa u cow!! All u somali, ethiopians guys are sooo weak , u look like women omg.if a Niger guy bleeped ur woman get over it bitch !!!! Yap thats watchu re , u re fuckin black n u will alwys be black till u die lol fool!!!! cry wat do u knw bout Nigerians idiot.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Hbuyosh(m): 12:00pm On Aug 25, 2014
axum:

Every country goes through turmoil. Somali refugees are richer than Bantus in Kenya and South Africa and own all the businesses.

Your people are cursed as you will always suffer from Ebola and Hiv because you can't stop eating monkey meat. shocked
I hav lost count how many times i hav told u (the bolded) aint true, infact laughable. Somali's total investment in Kenya is estimated to be around $1.3bn, in a country with a GDP of over $47bn. So who contributes for the rest? There was a report by the govt of Kenya, corrobarated by th UNHCR that indicates that a kenyan taxpayer pays an average sh80,($1) a day to sustain a refugee in Kenya, mostly from Somalia, now ur assertion that they own every business here is preposterous to the extreeme.

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Rivertemz: 12:43pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hbuyosh: I hav lost count how many times i hav told u (the bolded) aint true, infact laughable. Somali's total investment in Kenya is estimated to be around $1.3bn, in a country with a GDP of over $47bn. So who contributes for the rest? There was a report by the govt of Kenya, corrobarated by th UNHCR that indicates that a kenyan taxpayer pays an average sh80,($1) a day to sustain a refugee in Kenya, mostly from Somalia, now ur assertion that they own every business here is preposterous to the extreeme.
Sad just sad, So Kenyans are paying to support the Somali refugees, And axum is here trying to declare war on the "Bantus" of Africa, @axum doesn't know his people's lives would be at risk.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her / I Regret Having Sex / Sugar Mummies Online Direct Contact (phone Numbers) Without Agents - See Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.