Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,329 members, 7,954,334 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:53 PM

If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? (5829 Views)

Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter / Why Do Calabar Women Change Their Names When They Marry From Another Tribe? / After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by T3Amo(f): 5:50pm On Aug 17, 2014
Which tribe/ethnicity would it be and why?
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 17, 2014
It shld be Edo.

Reason..., they ve always been good to me.

8 Likes

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by V0lv0(f): 6:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
Yoruba.

Firstly because i have interacted the most with them outside my own ethnicity. Good ppl, great culture and most importantly is because from my experience most are open-minded ppl(less tribalistic/xenophobic).

Ivorian
Sexy romantic men, get along well with Ivorians in general. Good ppl too

14 Likes

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by Bootybuttchic(f): 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2014
a good nigerian man....sent from God wink

i dont do tribal ish,a language doesnt make up a man

2 Likes

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by ShirelleBaby: 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
YORUBA
Firstly because i have interacted the most with them outside my own ethnicity. Good ppl, great culture and most importantly is because from my experience most are open-minded ppl(less tribalistic/xenophobic)--yeah,I go with VOlVO

8 Likes

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by mizcalvina(f): 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
An American...

2 Likes

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by DukeNija(m): 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
In this order
Efik (Akwa Ibom, Crossriver)
They have a similar culture to ours, good food and they take good care of the family in general.

Or
Hausa (Nassarawa, Kaduna, Plateau)
Good people, fine women, and must be a christian o.

Or
Yoruba (Any state will do)

3 Likes

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by jmoore(m): 8:09pm On Aug 17, 2014
Any tribe, even from mars.

1 Like

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by mumumugu(m): 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
missbronze: It shld be Edo.

edo girls pretend t b good to u so u marry them.they attach t u and can propose t u.

Afterr marriage,she bcom controling.

Edo has highest divorce rate

1 Like

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by LabourParty(m): 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
V0lv0: Yoruba.

Firstly because i have interacted the most with them outside my own ethnicity. Good ppl, great culture and most importantly is because from my experience most are open-minded ppl(less tribalistic/xenophobic).

Ivorian
Sexy romantic men, get along well with Ivorians in general. Good ppl too

I love Ivorian women, I'm seeing one at the moment cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by Subom1(f): 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
mumumugu:

edo girls pretend t b good to u so u marry them.they attach t u and can propose t u.

that's a dumb thing to say. Why generalise? Besides it is his/her opinion and he is entitled to it.

Before you attack me, I am not Edo

4 Likes

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 17, 2014
mumumugu:

I dnt know about their ladies.., but, their guys has been wonderfully good to me.

2 Likes

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by dytbabe: 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
The rainbow tribe
grin grin grin grin
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by mabeni(m): 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2014

Edo? Am sorry 4 ur life grin

1 Like

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
mabeni: Edo? Am sorry 4 ur life grin
Same to u bro.

Now.., drop ur own comment..., and stop feeling sorry for others.

8 Likes

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by pasqal09: 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
I've always liked hausa women

6 Likes

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by rawpadgin(m): 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2014
urhobo- their girls are so effing loyal
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by rawpadgin(m): 9:50pm On Aug 17, 2014

u are extremely beautiful girl! *whispers into her ear* am from Edo state u know

3 Likes

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by pasqal09: 9:50pm On Aug 17, 2014
rawpadgin: urhobo- their girls are so effing loyal
if i hear?

2 Likes

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by rawpadgin(m): 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2014
mumumugu:

stop saying what u don't know

1 Like

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by rawpadgin(m): 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2014
missbronze: Same to u bro.

ignore the clown please

1 Like

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by rawpadgin(m): 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2014
pasqal09:
if i hear?
u na urhobo?
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by pasqal09: 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2014
rawpadgin: u na urhobo?
nope, but i know dem well
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by rawpadgin(m): 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
pasqal09:
nope, but i know dem well
I was born & bread in warri & I have dated a lot if em so I know wat i am saying

1 Like

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by mabeni(m): 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
missbronze: Same to u bro.

watz ur stress? Well, by their comment, we shall knw dem. Are u back frm ITALY?

4 Likes

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by pasqal09: 10:05pm On Aug 17, 2014
rawpadgin: I was born & bread in warri & I have dated a lot if em so I know wat i am saying
lol. Well one man's meat is another's shit.

1 Like

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by brianromel(m): 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hausa fulani. Seem to be a very loyal man keeping bunch.

I can travel the world and come back years later and she still be waiting for me.

1 Like

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by ERCROSS(m): 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
old Romans..
like dose ones in SPARTACUS..

2 Likes

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by Caracta(f): 12:20am On Aug 18, 2014
Hausa

Fulani

Nupe

Efik

Edo

5 Likes

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by Nobody: 4:42am On Aug 18, 2014
It has/must be igbo

7 Likes

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by mictima(m): 5:24am On Aug 18, 2014
cool calabar... heard they are awesome in bed :-d what els.e will a man wish for? grin
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 18, 2014
mabeni: watz ur stress? Well, by their comment, we shall knw dem. Are u back frm ITALY?
No.., still in Italy with ur mother.

She sent her love to u.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Caught My New Girlfriend With Native Charms!! / 8 Signs He Is Just Using You / Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.