Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? (5683 Views)

Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter / Why Do Calabar Women Change Their Names When They Marry From Another Tribe? / After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by xtervaganza(m): 7:36am On Aug 18, 2014
dytbabe: The rainbow tribe
grin grin grin grin
you mean gay?
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 18, 2014
rawpadgin: u are extremely beautiful girl! *whispers into her ear* am from Edo state u know
Thanks dear.

really? u are from Edo?

I can bet my 2cent.., U will be a nice guy.

Edo people has been too good to me.

I am Igbo.

1 Like

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by xtervaganza(m): 7:44am On Aug 18, 2014
Just anywhere....I'm Yoruba and I've dated ladies from at least 6 tribes lol
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by sevule(m): 7:50am On Aug 18, 2014
Any tribe would do. I am marrying the woman not her tribe.

3 Likes

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by mabeni(m): 7:52am On Aug 18, 2014
missbronze: No.., still in Italy with ur mother.

She sent her love to u.
Yeye Fowl wey nor dey Lay beta Egg.

1 Like

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by Divineluv14(f): 7:58am On Aug 18, 2014
Any tribe. its about d person and not d tribe

2 Likes

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by dytbabe: 8:17am On Aug 18, 2014
xtervaganza: you mean gay?

Yes
Awon gay yen gan ni *in ekiti accent*
Oniranu
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by marieolae(f): 8:26am On Aug 18, 2014
I'm yoruba. I dnt think I can pull myself together to marry an igbo man, hausa..nahhh maybe edo

3 Likes

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 18, 2014
I am an edo nah
marieolae: I'm yoruba. I dnt think I can pull myself together to marry an igbo man, hausa..nahhh maybe edo
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by xtervaganza(m): 9:01am On Aug 18, 2014
dytbabe:

Yes
Awon gay yen gan ni *in ekiti accent*
Oniranu
hahahahhaa

I only asked an innocent question iya ti

I'm sure u know rainbow is what gays use as their symbol or something
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 18, 2014
It has to be kanuri/shuwa arab
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by Excelboi(m): 9:21am On Aug 18, 2014
Hausa or Fulani
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 18, 2014
mabeni: Yeye Fowl wey nor dey Lay beta Egg.
Ba**stard.

An end result of a broken condom between a woman and a monkey.

3 Likes

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by rawpadgin(m): 9:55am On Aug 18, 2014
missbronze: Thanks dear.

really? u are from Edo?

I can bet my 2cent.., U will be a nice guy.

Edo people has been too good to me.

I am Igbo.
thanks gorgeous.
the funny thing is that whenever i am wooing a chick & be like " call me osas" they usually be like " Edo state? god forbid". few month later they will be sayin they can't do without me
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by Haywhymido(m): 9:58am On Aug 18, 2014
Fulani
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by rawpadgin(m): 10:01am On Aug 18, 2014
marieolae: I'm yoruba. I dnt think I can pull myself together to marry an igbo man, hausa..nahhh maybe edo
Edo guys are the best trust me

3 Likes

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by sammycarz(m): 10:06am On Aug 18, 2014
igala, kogi state

1 Like

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by dytbabe: 10:18am On Aug 18, 2014
xtervaganza: hahahahhaa

I only asked an innocent question iya ti

I'm sure u know rainbow is what gays use as their symbol or something

Am seeing this for the first time

Was actually referring to the movie
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 18, 2014

Meaning you are too scattered to marry an Igbo man angry

5 Likes

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by marieolae(f): 10:22am On Aug 18, 2014
gbosaa:

Meaning you are too scattered to marry an Igbo man angry
no I just don't like igbo guys. Finish

5 Likes

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 18, 2014
marieolae: no I just don't like igbo guys. Finish

Reason/s
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 18, 2014
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by marieolae(f): 10:30am On Aug 18, 2014
gbosaa:

Reason/s
just my preference
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 18, 2014
marieolae: just my preference

You said you didn't like Igbo guys.. angrythere must be a better reason.You can't just prefer to dislike them.

You might spend the rest of your life with an Igbo man..infact you,ll get hooked up with one before Christmas or if you will leave your present man for an Igbo man. cheesy..

Now let me hear you say a big Amen to that..

Btw you are prettifull..nice pimple on your nose..it looks sexy..and plentifullll dandruff on your hair...don't tell me those are grey hairs cos I won't believe u...

Igbos love prettifull ladies like you with pimples and lots of dandruff

3 Likes

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2014
DukeNija:
Or
Hausa (Nassarawa, Kaduna, Plateau)
Good people, fine women, and must be a christian o.

stop dreaming . we wont give you eba eaters our women.

1 Like

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by marieolae(f): 12:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
gbosaa:

You said you didn't like Igbo guys.. angrythere must be a better reason.You can't just prefer to dislike them.

You might spend the rest of your life with an Igbo man..infact you,ll get hooked up with one before Christmas or if you will leave your present man for an Igbo man. cheesy..

Now let me hear you say a big Amen to that..

Btw you are prettifull..nice pimple on your nose..it looks sexy..and plentifullll dandruff on your hair...don't tell me those are grey hairs cos I won't believe u...

Igbos love prettifull ladies like you with pimples and lots of dandruff
looooolz. What the fuuc
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by GovWahala: 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
missbronze: Ba**stard.

An end result of a broken condom between a woman and a monkey.
shocked shocked classical finishing

4 Likes

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by Crocz(m): 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2014
T3Amo: Which tribe/ethnicity would it be and why?

Does mermaids make the list of tribes? undecided
Cos I may just by slight feeling like to marry a mermaid
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by otalenu(m): 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2014
Brazilians or South African ladies
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 18, 2014
I would so marry a Yoruba guy. I love the yoruba people, my bestie is yoruba...
Reasons:-
- They usually come in my favorite dark shade and calm too. grin.
-I have been opportuned to live amongst them, and if I have to marry outside my ethnic group, e gats be 1 that I understand the language - Yes I understand yoruba

I would like the 1 da bears names like
-Segun
-Wale (I love this name like crazy)
-Femi (very Romantic name)
-Yinka
-Ayo(mide) (I just like the Ayo)
Lolll.

3 Likes

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
If i have my way i would not marry an Igbo girl, but family and culture might force me to. I'd prefer edo or yoruba babe. My reason: most of 'em combine both being sexy and intelligence in one, unlike igbo girls that the sexy ones would be dundies while the intelligent ones would be furgly.8-)

2 Likes

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 18, 2014
Interesting topic here...

Am Edo yea, really not into tribe stuff... My preference would be South south - Efik, Ibibio, Itshekiri, Delta ibo; Middle belt; Hausa
#ILoveAllTribes

@Missbronze, Marieola & co.. thnx for the Edo guys complement.. kiss smiley

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) / Sweet Lips Here / South Africa Dancer Goes Pantless As She Bends To Clean Her House. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.