Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention (27301 Views)

PDP Against Igbo Presidency – APC Group / Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki / Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by Miner13: 6:18am On Aug 18, 2014
the fall of apc is to recycle this same old cargo
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 18, 2014
Get access to over 83 million phone numbers in Nigeria for your campaigns, products launch, seminars, religious meetings, etc. All the numbers are sorted by states and are valid. Call 2347068389181 to get yours now.
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by guttentag(m): 6:24am On Aug 18, 2014
Same Old Vampire! BloodSuckers

Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by Chrisbenogor(m): 6:28am On Aug 18, 2014
I know it, you know it, we all know the only way to defeat GEJ is to field fashola. The Apc lacks the candidates that would garner votes from all corners of the country.
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by tunde1200(m): 6:29am On Aug 18, 2014
tell me anyone that is trust-able among our politician
dridowu: I can never vote for Atiku no matter is agenda. I dont trust him as a politician.
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by huptin(m): 6:30am On Aug 18, 2014
I have been looking for the differences between APC and PDP for a very long time ......... I am yet to see one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by onatisi(m): 6:33am On Aug 18, 2014
Chrisbenogor: I know it, you know it, we all know the only way to defeat GEJ is to field fashola. The Apc lacks the candidates that would garner votes from all corners of the country.
fashola will only win in your lagos and osun. When it comes to presidential elections nigerians always think thrice . So fashola will win in the north or south east ,abi?the point is ppl living in lagos and some south west think that apc is widely accepted nationwide as it is in their yoruuba states and region which is not the case

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 18, 2014
Later he will start crying like buhari tongue

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by OmoNwa: 6:33am On Aug 18, 2014
All these politicians sef
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by segradino(m): 6:34am On Aug 18, 2014
GEJ watchout! The North is coming for u.

Info for smartphone users, u can get d best data plan for ur internet enabled devices why waste more when u can pay less...check dis out on this thread. www.nairaland.com/1852534/mtn-data-cheapest-rate#25391662
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by Chrisbenogor(m): 6:37am On Aug 18, 2014
onatisi: fashola will only win in your lagos and osun. When it comes to presidential elections nigerians always think thrice . So fashola will win in the north or south east ,abi?the point is ppl living in lagos and some south west think that apc is widely accepted nationwide as it is in their yoruuba states and region which is not the case
Bros I ain't a pdp or Apc fan. Fielding disgruntled pdp members against established pdp members is not smart strategy.
Gej would THOROUGHLY BEAT atiku even in the north, as for the South south west or even south east just FORGERABOURIT.
If na atiku no need to waste campaign millions.
And this is fashola only chance I would reckon. In four years no one will remember his midas touch not to talk of 8 years.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by highmood(m): 6:38am On Aug 18, 2014
Atiku and Buhari. Why are these old men so desperate to rule these country? I believe Rochas and some others' from the south-west is also in the race. We are keenly watching. After one person had won the ticket, lets see who amongst them will remain in the party and who that angel will be to win the election come from GEJ. I stand to be corrected, notwithstanding the beautiful performance of Rochas, the igbos are not ready to give him thier votes, so I wonder if its the southwest that will give him? Or is it Atiku, who is no match for goodluck? For Buhari, the calculation has already been made. The southeast and south south votes has already been decided, the north and the west will be shared and we will know who holds the mantle.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by expert1000: 6:42am On Aug 18, 2014
Instead of mi 2vote 4 Atiku,I beta vote 4Shekau the boko haram leader.Gudluck or nobody.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by akatonero(m): 6:43am On Aug 18, 2014
We only as k for little

Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by Descartes: 6:44am On Aug 18, 2014
Hatiku for President

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by janifer14: 6:47am On Aug 18, 2014
So what does stingy shape" and what stands for oxidative" after all? Under the phrase fitness we should interpret the verbalise of upbeat of a mortal. Your tangible suitability is precast by a set of numerous unlike embody capabilities same animation, powerfulness, malleability, and coordination. Suitability is not only the carnal eudaemonia,
Alpha Cut Hd
but also psychic upbeat of a person along with ego consciousness and slushy satisfaction. So now we see that in pandemic shape is a dos when deal, body and soul are in feat aerophilous along with the employ was invented by K. Copper from the U.S. Air Ram in 1969. All his thoughts were registered in his fact called Aerobics". All the assemblage from the playscript became the baseline for all oxidative fitness programs that are based on oxygen activity equivalency.
Alpha Cut Hd
Conversation virtually the period aerobic" I can say that it is the most alpha businessperson of physical soundness. The ancestry of this word is Dweller and the import is stalking: aero" substance element (air), and bic" is for bio (living). So any personal process that requires the intake of element could be called aerophilic apply. All aerobic suitability exercises moldiness maintain inflated nerve measure and that is why much state is virtually the homophonic as cardio exercises. There are also frank reasons for this: exercises alter lungs and mettle, amount cardiac capacity and use embody fat and carbohydrates and the supply (energy
http://guidemesupplements.com/alpha-cut-hd-reviews/
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by onatisi(m): 6:47am On Aug 18, 2014
Chrisbenogor:
Bros I ain't a pdp or Apc fan. Fielding disgruntled pdp members against established pdp members is not smart strategy.
Gej would THOROUGHLY BEAT atiku even in the north, as for the South south west or even south east just FORGERABOURIT.
If na atiku no need to waste campaign millions.
And this is fashola only chance I would reckon. In four years no one will remember his midas touch not to talk of 8 years.
bros believe me you don't understand the mind set of nigerian voters,noone will vote for a candidate they know and believe will lose. It is obvious fashola will lose even in the south westt,look at the last osun elections pdp came second witth over 200k votes believe me if another candidate loved by the people apart from omisore had been presented by pdp to osun state voters ,aregbe would have been defeated. You have to know that pdp is deeply rootted in tthe heart of ppl in the south west and what they only need is the right candidate as the case was in ekiti and as it stands now in the south west ,they will vote for the party with the right candidate for governorship seat but they will certainly vote en mass for pdp in the presidential .

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by iceberylin(m): 7:00am On Aug 18, 2014
only Oga Johna has got my Vote

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 18, 2014
Sai Atiku, your match is Sambo that Otuoke fisherman cant compete with you.
Ride on, the educationist......
This is your time to reclaim what is yours!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:02am On Aug 18, 2014
tunde1200: tell me anyone that is trust-able among our politician
GEJ TILL FOREVER!

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by Omadachi(m): 7:04am On Aug 18, 2014
In as much Nigerians are not happy with GEJ administration,Atiku cannot withstand Jonathan.He will be defected hands down.I don't know what makes Atiku feel he can rule this country.If that is APC candidate then GEJ till 2019.Case close....

1 Like

Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by poiZon: 7:06am On Aug 18, 2014
nurez305: Pls all, if I want to create a thread, how do I get about it.....i have been trying to do that but it's telling me I can't create a thread.

commot that L for ur back.
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by Tonytonic(m): 7:09am On Aug 18, 2014
gudluck to u.pdp power
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by DonaldGenes(m): 7:09am On Aug 18, 2014
Atiku Declaration to vie for Another Presidential election is akin to Xynerise or Seun writing Jamb three times
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by hybeenoni: 7:10am On Aug 18, 2014
Even though I hv always advocated for a strong opposition, Atiku as a presidential candidate on the platform of APC is a No No for me, coz he has nothing to offer Nigerians.
Beta go rest nd enjoy ur loots wt OBJ
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by lilprinze: 7:13am On Aug 18, 2014
Atiku should stp wasting hiz tym. what makes him tink he would win GEJ in 2015 election.
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by onatisi(m): 7:17am On Aug 18, 2014
hybeenoni: Even though I hv always advocated for a strong opposition, Atiku as a presidential candidate on the platform of APC is a No No for me, coz he has nothing to offer Nigerians.
Beta go rest nd enjoy ur loots wt OBJ
but please tell me which other candidate is there in apc that can mount a strong challenge for the presidency ?please don't mention utomi. The problem is apc is a party that has more un credible politicians than credible ones .even if gej decides not to contest pdp can still boast of 3 or 4 candidates that will be acceptable to every tribe in nigeria.
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 18, 2014
solaugo: There are indications that former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar is set to make good his intention to seek the presidential ticket of his new party, All Progressives Congress (APC), ahead of the 2015 elections.

Atiku's plan to declare for the presidency is coming on the heels of moves by the leadership of the APC to commence consultations on the guidelines for the presidential primaries and preparatory to the party’s national convention scheduled for December.

The party, THISDAY gathered, might have slated its presidential primary election for November, ahead of the December national convention where the party's flag-bearer is expected to emerge.

The National Publicity Secretary of APC, Alhaji Lai Muhammed, while explaining APC’s plan of action at the weekend said that the party's leadership would soon meet to approve the guidelines for the party's presidential primaries.

THISDAY also learnt from reliable sources that baring any last minute hitches, the former vice-president is set to declare his intention to contest for the presidency in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by chimerase2: 7:20am On Aug 18, 2014
Atiku Atikulate ur God giving brain for once
U and buhari re sore losers
Can't APC bring fresh candidate for once so as to compete with GEJ, y this Thief what is he looking for in aso rock he forgot in 8 yrs of robbery undecided
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by DonaldGenes(m): 7:22am On Aug 18, 2014
Omadachi: In as much Nigerians are not happy with GEJ administration,Atiku cannot withstand Jonathan.He will be defected hands down.I don't know what makes Atiku feel he can rule this country.If that is APC candidate then GEJ till 2019.Case close....
I like dudes that are more engaging and direct in their argument. I give you 8/10 for your comment
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 18, 2014
If APC is serious about winning this election, they better conduct primaries early enough, so they have enough time to market their candidate to nigerians. Dec to feb is too short to run an effective campaign against an incumbent who has been campaigning since
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by RatandBot(m): 7:32am On Aug 18, 2014
haba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Hints On Disciplinary Actions For Members Who Dragged Oshiomhole To Court / Osun Election: 92-Year-Old Grand Mother Casts Her Vote (Photos) / Kayode Ogundamisi On Buhari Attending United Nation General Assembly With Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.