Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention (27306 Views)

PDP Against Igbo Presidency – APC Group / Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki / Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by RebelLeader15(m): 8:52am On Aug 18, 2014
Btruth: If I'm allow to do the selection for APC. Then, I will feature Ameechi and Tambuwal. With those two, PDP is a goner.
Amechi ko, Amala dudu ni...

So you want the omo Kalabari and Turnbull to be selected.

Tufia, over my living body
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by akumada1: 8:56am On Aug 18, 2014
onatisi: Apc is a party populated with serial losers .no wonder the wise men among them are leaving. No politician with a winning ambition will stay in apc .
The latest example is Nuhu Ribadu
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by haymoney01(m): 8:57am On Aug 18, 2014
onatisi: bros believe me you don't understand the mind set of nigerian voters,noone will vote for a candidate they know and believe will lose. It is obvious fashola will lose even in the south westt,look at the last osun elections pdp came second witth over 200k votes believe me if another candidate loved by the people apart from omisore had been presented by pdp to osun state voters ,aregbe would have been defeated. You have to know that pdp is deeply rootted in tthe heart of ppl in the south west and what they only need is the right candidate as the case was in ekiti and as it stands now in the south west ,they will vote for the party with the right candidate for governorship seat but they will certainly vote en mass for pdp in the presidential .
Lmao... I just knw u aren't from south west
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by vislabraye(m): 8:59am On Aug 18, 2014
Some APC supporters are calling GEJ corrupt, and here comes the grand master of them all. In terms of corruption GEJ is a Bsc holder but Athiefu is a professor with years of experience.
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by RebelLeader15(m): 9:02am On Aug 18, 2014
huptin: I have been looking for the differences between APC and PDP for a very long time ......... I am yet to see one.
the difference is that....
APC means Amalgamation Of Political Criminals

PDP means Politician who Deceive the People

#Shikena

1 Like

Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by Genea(f): 9:07am On Aug 18, 2014
Am tired of PDP and APC ,is dere no oda party running 4 presidency apart frm dese two....I tire ooo
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by Reference(m): 9:18am On Aug 18, 2014
janifer14: So what does stingy shape" and what stands for oxidative" after all? Under the phrase fitness we should interpret the verbalise of upbeat of a mortal. Your tangible suitability is precast by a set of numerous unlike embody capabilities same animation, powerfulness, malleability, and coordination. Suitability is not only the carnal eudaemonia,
Alpha Cut Hd
but also psychic upbeat of a person along with ego consciousness and slushy satisfaction. So now we see that in pandemic shape is a dos when deal, body and soul are in feat aerophilous along with the employ was invented by K. Copper from the U.S. Air Ram in 1969. All his thoughts were registered in his fact called Aerobics". All the assemblage from the playscript became the baseline for all oxidative fitness programs that are based on oxygen activity equivalency.
Alpha Cut Hd
Conversation virtually the period aerobic" I can say that it is the most alpha businessperson of physical soundness. The ancestry of this word is Dweller and the import is stalking: aero" substance element (air), and bic" is for bio (living). So any personal process that requires the intake of element could be called aerophilic apply. All aerobic suitability exercises moldiness maintain inflated nerve measure and that is why much state is virtually the homophonic as cardio exercises. There are also frank reasons for this: exercises alter lungs and mettle, amount cardiac capacity and use embody fat and carbohydrates and the supply (energy
http://guidemesupplements.com/alpha-cut-hd-reviews/

Well that does it. Am not taking nano silver.
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by Btruth: 9:19am On Aug 18, 2014
RebelLeader15: Amechi ko, Amala dudu ni...

So you want the omo Kalabari and Turnbull to be selected.

Tufia, over my living body
....and you think 1000 of Jonathan can match up to one Ameechi, a bi? Keep dreaming. Even my 8 years niece knows that Jonathan is a flop.
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by kinharold(m): 9:20am On Aug 18, 2014
Neduzze5: If Atiku and Buhari are the only two that will be contesting against GEJ come 2015, then I'll cast my vote for GEJ. These other two should better know their place in Nigeria.
#TeamGEJ2015-2019
The way it is now, even if APC is allowed to field Atiku and Buhari as two different Presidential candidates at the same time, their vote combined cannot beat GEJ. Boko Boys has bombarded all the credibility and sympathy these guys have from Nigerians. GEJ may not be the best guy but he appears to be the best available (for now)

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by Obanleowo(m): 9:23am On Aug 18, 2014
abeg make e contest jare, if e no contest how people go enjoy him money.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by RebelLeader15(m): 9:26am On Aug 18, 2014
Btruth: ....and you think 1000 of Jonathan can match up to one Ameechi, a bi? Keep dreaming. Even my 8 years niece knows that Jonathan is a flop.
I like you, you are a mere dreamer of good things, just make sure you don't wake up if Jonathan win the 2015 Election....
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by free2ryhme: 9:28am On Aug 18, 2014
Our political party keeps recycling the same set of rogues from rival parties. This is nigeria for you #moralbankcrupt
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by olatunji390(m): 9:28am On Aug 18, 2014
dridowu: I can never vote for Atiku no matter is agenda. I dont trust him as a politician.

But we trust him as a lecturer
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by onatisi(m): 9:30am On Aug 18, 2014
RebelLeader15: I like you, you are a mere dreamer of good things, just make sure you don't wake up if Jonathan win the 2015 Election....
he is a professional comedian
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by olatunji390(m): 9:31am On Aug 18, 2014
Yomieluv: Only a mad man does same thing all the time,and expect a different result. Atiku,go home and enjoy your loot,stop wasting it on your perceived supporters,they are only deceiving you to squander your loots as VP. Being APC-presidential flag bearer is simply dead on arrival.

But someone with 5000 employee should have enough to contest for more than 10 times. Just saying
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by olatunji390(m): 9:31am On Aug 18, 2014
Yomieluv: Only a mad man does same thing all the time,and expect a different result. Atiku,go home and enjoy your loot,stop wasting it on your perceived supporters,they are only deceiving you to squander your loots as VP. Being APC-presidential flag bearer is simply dead on arrival.

But someone with 5000 employees should have enough to contest for more than 10 times. Just saying
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by Btruth: 9:33am On Aug 18, 2014
RebelLeader15: I like you, you are a mere dreamer of good things, just make sure you don't wake up if Jonathan win the 2015 Election....
...lol. How is he going to win, if not for rigging? Will it be the vote of SS & SE people that will take him there alone? Oh! you think the divided northerns will trust him in giving him their votes again? So, tell me, where is he getting the votes from?
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by olatunji390(m): 9:33am On Aug 18, 2014
kobonaire: All Naija politicians ... leading the country forward backward since 1960...

That's why we need people like u to move it forward
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by olatunji390(m): 9:34am On Aug 18, 2014
ednut1: smh. we keep clamouring for change. yet it is d same idiotic looters dat always show up. as long as pple cannot revolt and mud all dis elite. no hope for dis sorry country

Bro, we need u to lead the revolt
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by RebelLeader15(m): 9:38am On Aug 18, 2014
onatisi: he is a professional comedian
yes boss, he's a really professional soothsayer
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by onatisi(m): 9:42am On Aug 18, 2014
*sings in don jazzy voice * pdp dorro winning ,dorro goodluck, dorrooooo dorro winning dorro doRro winning . Oya dorro goodluck ,dorro winning
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by onatisi(m): 9:45am On Aug 18, 2014
Genea: Am tired of PDP and APC ,is dere no oda party running 4 presidency apart frm dese two....I tire ooo
you can vote for accord party or justice party. Most likely accord may present ladoja and justice party will present chris okotie
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by onatisi(m): 9:49am On Aug 18, 2014
*sings in kwam1 voice* apc dorro losing,dorro losers ,dorro loooooooooose, ap dorrooo,dorro losing oya apc dorro losers,dorro losing
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by lagdmark(m): 9:59am On Aug 18, 2014
Thank God that APC will allow the criminal Atiku to contest for presidio, it means a win for PDP even without a campaign.
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by Pancho01(m): 10:05am On Aug 18, 2014
We keep saying 'the youths are the leaders of tomorrow' but I can't still understand why this old men from the past keep showing their faces. Are we moving forward or backwards? We keep drinking new wine from an old wineskin.
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by econome(m): 10:06am On Aug 18, 2014
..The first lady is calling you to help you look for missing child! Will you keep quite??
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by onatisi(m): 10:14am On Aug 18, 2014
Pancho01: We keep saying 'the youths are the leaders of tomorrow' but I can't still understand why this old men from the past keep showing their faces. Are we moving forward or backwards?
but how many youths are available ?how many youths are actively participating in national politics?even you,have you joined any political party?people keep looking up to others and someone else and yet they tactically withdraw from joining politics. If every nigerian politician keeps doing that who will present himself or herself for polittical appointments.I keep saying it there is an acute shortage of intelligent,vibrant and young politicians and if the old ones have noone to present or sponsor then they have no choice but to present themselves. If you know you have the interest of this nation at heart don't wait for someone else to do what you yourself can do. Present yourself for elections,join a political and be the change you are clamouring for.
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by egopersonified(f): 10:34am On Aug 18, 2014
uken73: Atiku has said he is RUNNING in 2015.
Kwankwaso is also RUNNING....
Buhari is RUNNING as well...
Goodluck Jonathan will RUN...
Amaechi said he has interest in RUNNING.
Oshiomole is set to declare his interest to RUN.
Rochas Okorocha is also set to RUN.
Tambuwal is ready to RUN too.

My questions are:
1. Where are they RUNNING to?
2. Who is pursuing them?
3. Do we have Olympics in Nigeria in 2015?
4. Is it 100m or 200m race? Abi na Marathon?
5. Which stadium are they using?
6. What about you reading this, Won't you RUN?

Please after reading this ...start RUNNING and don't look back..Because me too am also running.

Hope you are not running for the President of nairaland, C-in-C of nairalanders? Becos that position is already taken.
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by Dreyl(m): 10:38am On Aug 18, 2014
Don't waste ur time Atiku
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by estherdennis(f): 10:52am On Aug 18, 2014
The devil I know is beTter than the angel I don't know.GEJ till 2019.
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 18, 2014
[size=14pt]I dislike Jonathan, But Atiku? God forbid!!!!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by bigboss80s(m): 10:55am On Aug 18, 2014
Atiku is no fool. He knows he won't win. This might just be a ploy between him and Buhari to keep the latter as the sole apc presidential flagbearer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo To Modu Sheriff: PDP Is Dying, You May Handle Its Funeral / Osun Election: 92-Year-Old Grand Mother Casts Her Vote (Photos) / Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.