Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention (27302 Views)

PDP Against Igbo Presidency – APC Group / Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki / Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by dridowu: 10:58am On Aug 18, 2014
olatunji390:

But we trust him as a lecturer
You can trust him in any other aspect but not as a politician
tunde1200: tell me anyone that is trust-able among our politician
i can't say who is really trustworthy in all our politician but i lost my trust in Atiku since 2006 when he decamp to AC then and he started talking jargons about the government he was in since 1999 .

1 Like

Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by uken73(m): 11:00am On Aug 18, 2014
egopersonified:

Hope you are not running for the President of nairaland, C-in-C of nairalanders? Becos that position is already taken.
As everyone is running, it may not be safe to stay put. One just has to try and run too so that you don't get left behind.
It won't be a bad idea to have democracy on Nairaland too. Maybe all Nairalanders' wishes would be granted by a new leader. Lol.
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by estherdennis(f): 11:01am On Aug 18, 2014
1985, IBB was the president of Nigeria and our teachers told us that Buhari was also a former Head of state in 1984. Our teacher also called us "the leaders of tomorrow" its about 30years now, IBB and Buhari are still contesting for Presidency, its either our teacher lied to us about being the leaders of tomorrow, or tomorrow is yet to come, who's fooling who?In 1983, Bamanga Tukur was the Governor of the defunct Gongola State (now Adamawa & Taraba) and 31 years later, he is today the Chairman of the ruling Party, The PDP, Dr. Bello Halliru was a commissioner in the Old Sokoto State (now Sokoto, Kebbi & Zamfara) and over 30years after he is Minister for Defence, Major General David Mark(rtd) was the military governor of Niger State in 1984 and now he is now a 2nd term Senate President, Gov. Murtala Nyako was the governor of Niger State in 1976 and about 38years later he is the recently removed Governor of Adamawa State, Ogbonnaya Onu was governor of Abia State in 1992 and 22years after he is today the National Chairman of ANPP;Gov. David Jonah Jang was the governor of Benue State in 1985 and 29years after he is today the governor of plateau state; and Martins Elechi the Ebonyi State Governor is over 80 years old,its only in Nigeria this is possible, we ve scores of his age mates like uche chukwumerije & co. dominating the senate & federal house of rep & state houses of assembly in all states of the nation, where the youth of today have no hope into the future,our so called leaders ve succeeded in looting the recovered loots of their predecessors, our countries economy is being battered from strike in health sector, to the labour, to judiciary, to Education and today our students are paying heavily 4 poor educational services mixed with the difficulty of jumping 4rm 1 strike 2 other, let the Nigerian youth come to an alliance and fight for the unborn. We can't continue like this. if you believe in the NIGERIA then Like

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by Festusfaith(m): 11:10am On Aug 18, 2014
There are a number of investments that i personally thinks can never fails, those are the thing we will be discussion here today,but the problem of today's youth is impatience as they are always searching for already made jobs which can not be readily available for all of us, it is only a few that will be able to get that kind of job. haven't said that, it is high time as young Nigerians that we should develops investment mentality in a viable business and stop looking for that already made job. Like I said above, there are a number of investment that you can do that will yield returns within three months. are you following? the number one on the list is Online business. there are many online business out there and also there are many screamers too you must be very careful while making your choice, but i will gives you a little from that list that are very reliable Bulksms business will never fail if you can do proper marketing of your site. information marketing also can never fails as well. websites design is also a viable business, and many more find out yourself.
Aside from that offline business that can not fails are, Water business started like play some years ago till now people are still asking for more.
live stock rearing is the most viable one i like so much poultry, piggery, fishery and many more that you can add to that list.
You can sees now that in Nigeria today we can still have some investment that can fetch you good money without recording any form of failure.
Thanks for your time in Reading this report.
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by legacyint: 11:19am On Aug 18, 2014
Atiku,atiku,atiku,hw many times did i call u?dis quote is for u.loosers wine on their best,winners go and Bleep the prom queen.just saying.. cheesy
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 18, 2014
Keneking: Sai Atiku, your match is Sambo that Otuoke fisherman cant compete with you.
Ride on, the educationist......
This is your time to reclaim what is yours!
Is this one okay? Educationist from where? All of them no go school reach GEJ better know now! He had is Phd b4 politics, a lecturer, also deputy VC in school of education in Rivers state! So if na book, I av not seen any one competing with him! Better get ur facts righ!
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ptoocool: Atiku has never hidden his desire to rule Nigeria.... He however lost to the late President Umaru Yar’Adua....
He also sought the presidential ticket, ......but again lost to President Goodluck Jonathan...

grin grin dude been loosinq since 18bc grin grin grin

Will he still lose to GMB?
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by XOXmedia: 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2014
Personally, i believe the best combination for apc candidature should be buhari and fashola. If they agree to go together, they will inevitably upset the apple cart. Anything less than that, GEJ will have a roller coaster ride.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by onatisi(m): 12:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
XOXmedia: Personally, i believe the best combination for apc candidature should be buhari and fashola. If they agree to go together, they will inevitably upset the apple cart. Anything less than that, GEJ will have a roller coaster ride.
buhari and fashola ? That one na combined disaster for apc . They should just put tinubu there,since they will lose anyway.
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by chinex276(m): 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
YAWNS LYK A NEW BORN BABY...
pls someone tell janjaweedians 2 field a better player in d political field, we dont wanna hear stories lyk "real madrid murders kano pillar 15-0"
abeg we GEJ needs beta competition although he always wins.
IN ABOKI'S VOICE *FI.DI.FI.!! FAWER!!* NAIJERIA SAI JANATHAN
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by Ptoocool(m): 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
hisblud:

Will he still lose to GMB?

Time will tell bro..
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by KMTee(f): 1:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ptoocool: Atiku has never hidden his desire to rule Nigeria.... He however lost to the late President Umaru Yar’Adua....
He also sought the presidential ticket, ......but again lost to President Goodluck Jonathan...

grin grin dude been loosinq since 18bc grin grin grin

lol
and will continue to lose
nonsense
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by kobonaire(m): 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2014
olatunji390: that's why we need people like u to move it forward
thank you but I'm not eligible
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by olumuyiolaoluwa: 1:28pm On Aug 18, 2014
ATIKU na to scatter APC grin
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by Osyfellaini(f): 1:45pm On Aug 18, 2014
Atiku is a vicious political fighter who I honestly believe that can lead Nigeria out the mess already created by the pdp led government.
His peace tour, Which will help him decide is a way of connecting to the ordinary Nigeria and giving hope to the already hopeless youths and the masses as a whole.
Atiku will definitely make a good choice for the APC and Nigeria too, Because his wealth of experience will help in preferring lasting solutions to our country’s many challenges.
I wish him success and pray he declares soon. smiley
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by emmasege: 1:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
greatgod2012: Atiku
And when he loses, he goes back to PDP again.
----so that he can prepare to succeed GEJ in 2019, but it would be too late for him like it was for Esau who sought to reclaim his birthright with tears. because I am already warming up to support our own "Nuhu Ribadu" in 2019 after Jonathan must have completed his 2nd term.
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by emmasege: 2:06pm On Aug 18, 2014
Nigeria and Nigerians are not ready for a northern presidency yet, not until BH sponsors tell their boys to sheathe their sword and make the country governable for Jonathan (until 2019). Their political (mis)calculation to make the country ungovernable for a southern/Christian presidency is their greatest undoing. And what happened to the APC's stolen boy (Tambuwal)?, have they used him against the presidency and dumped him like they always do. Poor Aminu, you had better run quickly back home like the prodigal son b4 APC sends u into political oblivion.
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by Boyoboy9(m): 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by michealade(m): 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2014
We need young men to contest for this tin..all dis guys have ruled nigeria before and they have not done anytin..in as much as i dont like Gej.i dont think Atiku iz d next tin for Nigeria..we should wake up!This guys are making us suffer.........we need to eradicate all of them!For the progress of this nation.If it is shekarau,he wud get my vote,if buhari has a good agenda e wud get my vote....no mata d agenda, i can neva vote fr Goodluck...
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by blackborn7(m): 4:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
oga who re u deceiving....what have you done for ur community at large? u have lost before, and u will continue to loose forever and ever. amen
bloody sociopath.
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by oskaaay(m): 4:29pm On Aug 18, 2014
hmmmm.....awaiting .....God dey!
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by successking: 4:29pm On Aug 18, 2014
If that will make him happy and call his boko boys to order, then he should go ahead but i foresee him losing again.
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by jpphilips(m): 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2014
Why Atiku? why not IBB or TA Orji? A confused people can only be lead by dead beats, Like him or not, he is the best for Nigerians considering their IQ level, when Nigerians develop mentally, they will ask for quality leadership.
Fashola/buhari ticket is not possible because a m0r0n like Tinubu, feel Nigerians are better off with a clueless Jonathan till 2099
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by comos: 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
APC,
I am yet to see any of their candidate, who will be able to defeat GEJ.
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by RebelLeader15(m): 5:29pm On Aug 18, 2014
Btruth: ...lol. How is he going to win, if not for rigging? Will it be the vote of SS & SE people that will take him there alone? Oh! you think the divided northerns will trust him in giving him their votes again? So, tell me, where is he getting the votes from?
your cock head
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by Trailblazer1(m): 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2014
“In 1985, IBB was the president of Nigeria. Our teachers told us that Buhari was the former Head of state. Our teachers also called us "the leaders of tomorrow".
“27 years later, IBB and Buhari are still contesting for the Presidency. It’s either our teachers lied to us, or tomorrow is yet to come. Who's fooling who?
“In 1983, Bamanga Tukur was the Governor of the defunct Gongola State (now Adamawa & Taraba). 30 years later, he is the Chairman of the ruling PDP party.
“Dr. Bello Halliru was commissioner in the Old Sokoto State (now Sokoto, Kebbi & Zamfara). 33 years later, he is Minister of Defence.
“Major General David Mark (rtd) was the military governor of Niger State in 1984. 28years later, he is the Senate President. Gov. Murtala Nyako was governor of Niger State in 1976, and 36 years later, he is the governor of Adamawa State. Ogbonnaya Onu was governor of Abia State in 1992, and 20 years after, he is the National Chairman of ANPP. Gov. David Jonah Jang was the governor of Benue State in 1985, and 27 years after, he is the governor of Plateau State.
“Martins Elechi, the Ebonyi State Governor, is over 80 years old! Only in Nigeria is this possible, where the youth of today have no hope for the future!
“From striking health sector workers, to the labour, to judiciary, to education, and today, our students are home lavishing!
“Let Nigerian youths come to an alliance and fight for the unborn. We can't continue like this. Pass it to everyone if you believe in the Nigeria Dream. Let’s tell them Enough Is Enough!”
Can you name younger aspiring politicians you would like to see behind the wheel of power in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by selectedhero(m): 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2014
WONDERING HOW YOU WOULD GO ABOUT THAT UNDERGRADUATE PROJECT, MASTERS AND DOCTORAL THESIS' DATA ANALYSIS? THEN DO WELL TO CONTACT 08166853564 OR selectedhero@gmail.com . for a quick and reliable solution.
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by bidexmat(m): 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
raumdeuter: Make Atiku go siddon for somewhere jare, Na Buhari we want
ssssssssss, no b governor dem talk oooooooo! na presidental sit b dis. even knw sai e no possible. even for dream e nor go win. broda jona is not jst the chosen 1, he is the only 1
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by tunde1200(m): 6:34pm On Aug 18, 2014
YoungDaNaval: GEJ TILL FOREVER!

Really?

Please tell me more
As we no get light in our homes till these minute!
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by tunde1200(m): 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
Hummmm seems you are making sencse to me jare!

Trailblazer1: “In 1985, IBB was the president of Nigeria. Our teachers told us that Buhari was the former Head of state. Our teachers also called us "the leaders of tomorrow".
“27 years later, IBB and Buhari are still contesting for the Presidency. It’s either our teachers lied to us, or tomorrow is yet to come. Who's fooling who?
“In 1983, Bamanga Tukur was the Governor of the defunct Gongola State (now Adamawa & Taraba). 30 years later, he is the Chairman of the ruling PDP party.
“Dr. Bello Halliru was commissioner in the Old Sokoto State (now Sokoto, Kebbi & Zamfara). 33 years later, he is Minister of Defence.
“Major General David Mark (rtd) was the military governor of Niger State in 1984. 28years later, he is the Senate President. Gov. Murtala Nyako was governor of Niger State in 1976, and 36 years later, he is the governor of Adamawa State. Ogbonnaya Onu was governor of Abia State in 1992, and 20 years after, he is the National Chairman of ANPP. Gov. David Jonah Jang was the governor of Benue State in 1985, and 27 years after, he is the governor of Plateau State.
“Martins Elechi, the Ebonyi State Governor, is over 80 years old! Only in Nigeria is this possible, where the youth of today have no hope for the future!
“From striking health sector workers, to the labour, to judiciary, to education, and today, our students are home lavishing!
“Let Nigerian youths come to an alliance and fight for the unborn. We can't continue like this. Pass it to everyone if you believe in the Nigeria Dream. Let’s tell them Enough Is Enough!”
Can you name younger aspiring politicians you would like to see behind the wheel of power in Nigeria?
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by Flexysweet(m): 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
Make diz man go rest now!!!na now 4 naija oo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osun Rerun: Why Some Voters Were Blocked From Polling Units – Police / Buhari Dissolves (SPIP) Panel for Recovery of Public Property / Obi, His Schoolmate, Valentine Ozigbo, Pay Last Respects To Their Father-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.