Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. (30068 Views)

Thugs Fight In Oshodi, Lagos (Photo) / The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 18, 2014
Op, This one is small compared to what I saw at Ago palace Road some few weeks back. It was very terrible

7 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2014
Descartes:
You answered better smiley
So the LG Chairman of Oshodi has been pocketing money meant for road construction and maintenance for "Owambe" angry
I don't defend Politicians that I have no idea of what they do. I won't say "Yes" neither will I say "No". It could be that He put the funds into other project. It could be that contract for that project has been awarded. It could also be that there's scarcity of funds. Finally, it could be a case of misappropriation and misplaced priority. Only an investigation will give a clue

17 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by overhypedsteve(m): 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2014
Descartes:
Wetin I do
old man you nor know say e get people, users and guests wey dey look up to you.
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2014
The govt must hear our voice

4 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
More

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Descartes: 2:15pm On Aug 18, 2014
barcanista: I don't defend Politicians that I have no idea of what they do. I won't say "Yes" neither will I say "No". It could be that He put the funds into other project. It could be that contract for that project has been awarded. It could also be that there's scarcity of funds. Finally, it could be a case of misappropriation and misplaced priority. Only an investigation will give a clue
There are so many assumptions in your statement, which make it difficult for one to believe especially @scarcity of fund.;in Lagos acclaimed mega city
Idonbilivit

1 Like

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Descartes: 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
overhypedsteve: old man you nor know say e get people, users and guests wey dey look up to you.
Am very sorry dear if my utterance and display of 'stupidity' have affected you in anyway. wink
Finally am sorry cool

1 Like

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by M0GIDI: 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
And this is what EkoIle refer to as mega city, abeg commont make i pass.

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 18, 2014
Descartes:
There are so many assumptions in your statment, which make it difficult for one to believe especially @scarcity of fund.;in Lagos acclaimed mega city
Idonbilivit
Yes there are so many assumptions because I have not appreciated the situation. I can't come to a conclusion when I haven't found out the cause. If I say the LG Officials did not Misappropriate funds, that will make me insincere. If i say the LG has lavished money meant for the Council, it will also make me insincere and unfair to the Chairman. I rather keep the card open dear.

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by lakpalakpa: 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
Nonsense!!!

Where in the world are there no such places. I wonder if these fools expect every square inch of lagos to be Eldorado...

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

20 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Descartes: 2:21pm On Aug 18, 2014
barcanista: Yes there are so many assumptions because I have not appreciated the situation. I can't come to a conclusion when I haven't found out the cause. If I say the LG Officials did not Misappropriate funds, that will make me a insincere. If i say the LG has lavished money meant for the Council, it will also make me insincere and unfair to the Chairman. I rather keep the card open dear.
Ok let's hope LASG will come over to Oshodi and help them. angry

1 Like

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by mike404(m): 2:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: More
WHAT IS THIS FOR GOD SAKE cry
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Descartes: 2:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
lakpalakpa: Nonsense!!!

Where in the world are there no such places. I wonder if these fools expect every square inch of lagos to be Eldorado...

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Are you the one spewing this rubbish or someone hijacked your monicker.
Yeye dey ooze angry

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
More

2 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by prophetone(m): 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2014
Do we not know Nigeria is a developing country? Lagos State is the most developed state in Nigeria, and the OP knows it. The efforts of Fashola in beautifying Lagos cannot be denied. Let the OP mention his state and wait for me, I will remind him what an erosion ravaged slum it is.

26 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2014
prophetone: Do we not know Nigeria is a developing country? Lagos State is the most developed state in Nigeria, and the OP knows it. The efforts of Fashola in beautifying Lagos cannot be denied. Let the OP mention his state and wait for me, I will remind him what an erosion ravaged slum it is.
I'm from ogun state

6 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2014
Descartes:
Ok let's hope LASG will come over to Oshodi and help them. angry
They should channel it to appropriate quarters rather than what the OP is doing
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2014
The lagosians themselves dey jagajaga

Is this person coming or going?

28 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by prophetone(m): 2:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: I'm from ogun state

And I'm from Jupiter. Are you ashamed of ala'igbo?

12 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2014
The govt must perform their duties

4 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2014
Is this also part of Lagos?
See dorty o

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2014
Oshodi oooooo

2 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Descartes: 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2014
barcanista: They should channel it to appropriate quarters rather than what the OP is doing
You know that this method you suggested above is dead on arrival angry
Have you forgotten the kind of government we operate here,
I suggest we overhaul the entire political system of Nigeria by outsourcing them, hope this can lead to minimal negligence of our so-called politicians on those elected them who are always self-centred are care less for the electorates whom stood by them when the mandate was given to them angry
For me I like what the Poster has done and urge every other person to do so in order to expose the deceits of this failed 'Republic'. angry sad

8 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
Oluwasegunfummi get us some mind blowing pictures
Hasn't it rained there yet

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Descartes: 2:53pm On Aug 18, 2014
prophetone:

And I'm from Jupiter. Are you ashamed of ala'igbo?
Aboki stop attacking the messenger, just focus on the message conveyed here. angry

10 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by prophetone(m): 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2014
Descartes:
Aboki stop attacking the messenger, just focus on the message conveyed here. angry

Nyamiri, you have been noticed. Swerve.

7 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Descartes: 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2014
prophetone:

Nyamiri, you have been noticed. Swerve.
Notice ke.
Are you done with the Chibok's girls cheesy grin

9 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by prophetone(m): 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
Descartes:
Notice ke.
Are you done with the Chibok's girls cheesy grin

I can see you're bored. Say something bright and we might have a conversation.

10 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Descartes: 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2014
prophetone:

I can see you're bored. Say something bright and we might have a conversation.
Aboki you are here for me as a certified Jester cool tongue

5 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by prophetone(m): 3:08pm On Aug 18, 2014
Descartes:
Aboki you are here for me as a certified Jester cool tongue

Ok. Swerve.

By the way descartes, do you recognize any of your brethren that robbed my people in Sokoto?

20 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
Oshodi ooooo

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ewo ile oshodi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26)

Reps Reject Oil Firms’ Relocation To Niger Delta / PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Maiduguri For COAS Conference / Update On Zungeru Power Plant Project.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.