Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. (30037 Views)

Thugs Fight In Oshodi, Lagos (Photo) / The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2014
More on oshodi

2 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
babyosisi: Oluwasegunfummi get us some mind blowing pictures
Hasn't it rained there yet
we are still waiting for the rain, its gonna be a soul blasting when it rains, be rest assured of getting pics..........eko oni baje oooo cool

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 3:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
We are in the august break of the raining season, the rain shall come again and we shall see these places in the raining season episode..........eko o ni baje oooooo cool

7 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 3:43pm On Aug 18, 2014
Citizens helping themselves since government can't help

5 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by anago900: 3:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
this fvckhead is a jobless loafer travelling around lagos to snap dirty drainages, damn your life is the classic model for SUCK...

10 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 3:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
More on oshodi

2 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
This is how I signed out of oshodi

2 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
Is she cleaning the gutter or gathering bottles from the filth to sell her palm oil
shocked shocked shocked
I am thinking the latter.
Chei
I bet you she also eats with that plate

18 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
See Lagos people o
New immigrants arriving from oyo,Ondo,ekiti and Oshun state on foot
Una welcome o
Welcome to eko
The land that floweth with milk and honey grin

16 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2014
my yoruba brethren can start thanking me now, cheesy cheesy cheesy .............eko o ni baje oooooo cool

11 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by ebankole: 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2014
Op.
Eyah... Get well ok
Have you forgotten that Nigeria is a developting country,including lagos?

So,you expect Fashola to turn lagos to Dubai of africa over night? in just 7years or 8?

get well,anyways,ebanks is looking forward to that eroded land of Iba land as well.

hehehe hehehe

thank u all...thank u all

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: This is how I signed out of oshodi

Good job.
We await another location soon

4 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by eaglechild: 6:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
This is inhuman, does this state have a government? angry angry angry angry

9 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by rman: 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
If you go to Paris, New-york, Florida, Las Vegas, Honolulu, Beijing, Munich, Dubai, Abuja etc and your intention is to locate the dirty areas of these cities, DIRTY AREAS YOU WILL ONLY SEE. In fact, you will be so blind to how beautiful some of them are.
Sometimes when you talk so much about others, you end up saying a lot about yourself. OP is poor and jobless.

@OP, is so biased, and only fools won't know and understand what his true intent is.

I am not a Lagosian but how come OP's camera have not discovered these parts of Lagos, Park view, Broad-street, Banana Island, Ikeja GRA etc yet?

18 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by iconize(m): 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
Another thread!
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by odinma1: 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2014
This useless boy keeps embarrassing my Igbo people.

Onye foto on a mission snapping away with his 1998 nokia phone with hungry belle. grin

This is another Igbo domain in Lagos. There is no doubt in my mind that over 95% of the residents of this area are Anambrians.

Remember that there are more Anambra indigenes living in Ibadam alone than the whole of alaigbo.

Customised13 kedu, pls dont forget your interview and screening on Friday. I am in Koln right now. Do you want me to buy anything for you from Obodo Oyinbo?

Anambra Adigo mma eee cheesy cool cool

14 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by ebankole: 7:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
@ Odimal1 ,thank you jare for revealing the truth.
You shoukf be embarrassed indeed.
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by ebankole: 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
@ Odimal1 ,thank you jare for revealing the truth.
You people shoud be embarrassed indeed.
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by odinma1: 7:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
ebankole: @ Odimal1 ,thank you jare for revealing the truth.
You people shoud be embarrassed indeed.

My bros, you dont need to thank me. My mission is to deal with my igbo people and beat them to shape.

Forget the nonsense on NL, igbos are cowards. They worship me anytime they see me.

Please can you wish Customised13 best of luck, he is coming for an interview this friday at my shop at Alaba. I can change his situation from roaming the streets of Lagos as chief Nwa foto.

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cool cool

8 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by thewarrior72: 7:29pm On Aug 18, 2014
barcanista: All these are Inland Roads which falls under the Jurisdiction of Local Government. Maintenance of Gutters and Canals are also LG's Affair. Do you expect Fashola to Inherit LG Chairman work? Beside can you be truthful and say whether the LG Chair hasn't done anything worthwhile? I aint holding brief for no one here
No the LG chairman hasn't done anything, I mean nothing since assumption of office over a year now.

His predecessor Balogun did not do anything, we were complaining , we never know that his successor Ariyo would be worst.

All the roads and street is a death trap, From brown street to banjoko, igbeuyadum, oshodi road, makinde, bisam, almost all the road in oshodi. It is pathetic undecided

6 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by thewarrior72: 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2014
prophetone: Do we not know Nigeria is a developing country? Lagos State is the most developed state in Nigeria, and the OP knows it. The efforts of Fashola in beautifying Lagos cannot be denied. Let the OP mention his state and wait for me, I will remind him what an erosion ravaged slum it is.
Shut up aboki terrorist tongue, when u see evil condemn it or else it will come to take abode in ur home

10 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2014
ebankole: @ Odimal1 ,thank you jare for revealing the truth.
You people shoud be embarrassed indeed .
nawa ooooo see oyinbo

4 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by anago900: 7:42pm On Aug 18, 2014
odinma1: This useless boy keeps embarrassing my Igbo people.

Onye foto on a mission snapping away with his 1998 nokia phone with hungry belle. grin

This is another Igbo domain in Lagos. There is no doubt in my mind that over 95% of the residents of this area are Anambrians.

Remember that there are more Anambra indigenes living in Ibadam alone than the whole of alaigbo.

Customised13 kedu, pls dont forget your interview and screening on Friday. I am in Koln right now. Do you want me to buy anything for you from Obodo Oyinbo?

Anambra Adigo mma eee cheesy cool cool

check your mail asap.............

1 Like

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Chino72: 7:44pm On Aug 18, 2014
Even if fashole pay me 1billion I cannot live in this chaotic and slum called Lagos..

Oh I see these yolobar migrants came with their mud and rust to Lagos.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Chino72: 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2014
I just hope your brother will not deal with you..? grin grin grin grin

oluwasegunfummi: We are in the august break of the raining season, the rain shall come again and we shall see these places in the raining season episode..........eko o ni baje oooooo cool

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Chino72: 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
Peter how far nah.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are you still talking..? grin grin grin grin grin grin

odinma1:

My bros, you dont need to thank me. My mission is to deal with my igbo people and beat them to shape.

Forget the nonsense on NL, igbos are cowards. They worship me anytime they see me.

Please can you wish Customised13 best of luck, he is coming for an interview this friday at my shop at Alaba. I can change his situation from roaming the streets of Lagos as chief Nwa foto.

13 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by thewarrior72: 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
rman: If you go to Paris, New-york, Florida, Las Vegas, Honolulu, Beijing, Munich, Dubai, Abuja etc and your intention is to locate the dirty areas of these cities, DIRTY AREAS YOU WILL ONLY SEE. In fact, you will be so blind to how beautiful some of them are.
Sometimes when you talk so much about others, you end saying a lot about yourself. OP is poor and jobless.

@OP, is so biased, and only fools won't know and understand what his true intent is.

I am not a Lagosian but how come OP's camera have not discovered these parts of Lagos, Park view, Broad-street, Banana Island, Ikeja GRA etc yet?
Is that where lagos start & end abi?.

Oh u are among the bandwagon-elitist who believe that governance & it dividend should only be enjoyed by the rich & should never be extended to the poor and middle class?........Pathetic reasoning sad undecided

9 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2014
Odima1, that place is populated by Igbo people that sell cloths and books, even down to Mafoluku.

1 Like

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Odima1, that place is populated by Igbo people that sell cloths and books, even down to Mafoluku.
am use to this lie.

4 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oduaboy1: 7:59pm On Aug 18, 2014
And yet your ibo brothers will rather die in this slum than go back to alaigbo

7 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by odinma1: 8:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
Chino72: Peter how far nah.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are you still talking..? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chino you still dey?

Any success with getting a date on Badoo? Does your wife know? grin grin

Peter ko Paul ni grin grin grin

I promise to take you to Germany if you behave yourself Nwanne. Living in Awka is a curse grin grin

7 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by rman: 8:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
thewarrior72: Is that where lagos start & end abi?.

Oh u are among the bandwagon-elitist who believe that governance & it dividend should only be enjoyed by the rich & should never be extended to the poor and middle class?........Pathetic reasoning sad undecided

This not about governance but bigotry that you and your cohorts has made your life ambition on this forum. I never asked him not post dirty places in Lagos, but for every Osodi, there is a Parkview or VGC in Lagos.

You are not even the OP but of course I am well aware you part of the club of SE vs SW warriors on NL so you are pained someone is exposing your teammate for what he truly is, A BIGOT!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26)

Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs / 2 Abducted Chibok Girls - Hauwa Mutah & Esther Markus Escape From Sambisa Forest / Pro-Wike Lawmakers Relocate To Rivers Assembly Quarters, Pass 2 Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.