Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,800 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. (30054 Views)

Thugs Fight In Oshodi, Lagos (Photo) / The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by ossagy: 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Odinma it is very clear that I have sent you to your grave.. grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by iconize(m): 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
ossagy: Odinma are you a sickle cell or what exactly is the problem?

So odinma also farm at night?

7 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
Why can't someone just post my picture here, I swear I go receive pm's from babes die, am still waiting for who will do that oooooo.......eko o ni baje ooooo cool

1 Like

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by ossagy: 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2014
Odinma can we use your face for masquerade? grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
iconize:

So odinma also farm at night?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by iconize(m): 9:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
Kekwanu2:

you are the dolt not getting it Nwanne. I have hundreds of your pics and your wife and family. Lets forget that for now grin That will be shared at the appropriate time- with evidence as well

I want to reveal your useless life to all your friends. That is my mission Nwanne.

Odinma1 Nwoke Oma thank you for your effort. cool

I carry on from here cool cool

You will regret that you ever engaged me grin embarassed

I remain your boss grin No other

Anambra adigo mma cheesy cool cool

Post pictures of his wife and I'll post pictures of ilugunboy's wife...

Ilugunboy, OrlandOowoh now holds the key.

7 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by ossagy: 9:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
Odinma you cannot save your soory as5 any longer, consider suicide.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by capricon: 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: Citizens helping themselves since government can't help

GOD!!!! I SHAME FOR NIGERIA!!!
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by ossagy: 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
You are making the matter complicated. Even my pix they have is fake, so my wife's so called pix is equally fake.. grin grin grin grin

I am a photographer, I know what to do. I have pictures of his mother and siblings..

I will splash all here too when the time comes.. grin grin grin grin grin

iconize:

Post pictures of his wife and I'll post pictures of ilugunboy's wife...

Ilugunboy, OrlandOowoh now holds the key.

6 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by iconize(m): 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
Kekwanu2:

It is not my fault Nwanyi

He needs to be taught a lesson and I ke Kwanu2 will deliver as promised grin grin grin

Anambra adigo mma ee cool cool

Your nose is too weird to be natural, you implanted it?

11 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by ossagy: 10:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
Are you insulting the mods? You are not even fit to be Ngwakwe's gateman going by your pictures.. grin grin grin grin

Oh you want Ngwakwe to come and save your sorry as5? grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are foolish old broke as/s. You do not need to tell me what you will do..just start it off already... grin grin grin grin

You are destroyed and there is nothing you can do about it bro! grin grin grin grin

Kekwanu2: Where are you Chino?

Please let us continue so I can bury you tonite grin

Colluding with Nwgwagwe the 49 year old hungry man will not help you grin

Thankfully, all your information is stored around the world. You are in trouble nwanne grin grin

You will start getting calls from your people very soon.

That is what I do cool cool

Anambra adigo mma eee cool cool cool

5 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by capricon: 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2014
odinma1: This useless boy keeps embarrassing my Igbo people.

Onye foto on a mission snapping away with his 1998 nokia phone with hungry belle. grin

This is another Igbo domain in Lagos. There is no doubt in my mind that over 95% of the residents of this area are Anambrians.

Remember that there are more Anambra indigenes living in Ibadam alone than the whole of alaigbo.

Customised13 kedu, pls dont forget your interview and screening on Friday. I am in Koln right now. Do you want me to buy anything for you from Obodo Oyinbo?

Anambra Adigo mma eee cheesy cool cool

DRY!!! Nigeria needs help

2 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by ossagy: 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
This shows you are a coward. If I were you I would have started off with my plans.. grin grin grin

You don't need to call meeting on what is on your mind. I will not stop haunting you till the doctors declare you de...... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kekwanu2:

Too late Biatch.. grin grin

It is only a matter of time that Chinos family pictures will be posted on NL.

What I want to do is beyond that. I have access to emails of his family and friends and I will be sharing the revelations with them grin grin

Chino u don buy market cheesy grin grin

Be a man and stop using emissaries to talk to your igwe grin grin

Chai Odinma doroboss, dororugged dorohammer, dorosuperstar ooo cool

Anambra adigo mma

4 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by ossagy: 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2014
Odinma you don jam.. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by cust0mized13: 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2014
CHINONSO SAMUEL DIKE, YOUR LIFE IS RUINED. IF ONLY YOU KNOW WHAT AWAITS YOU. YOU ARE GOING

DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by ossagy: 10:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
Odinma you are not making any sense. I have succeeded in making you mad.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

You care busy copying names on the internet and posting... grin grin grin

Chino is barrrd.. grin grin grin grin

You are gone like a gonner.. grin grin grin grin grin

You deserve our pity..

[s]
Kekwanu2:

Na u jam walaha Chinonso grin

Say hello to your friends cheesy

Sarah Etubus
Uzo Onuoha
Uzo Onuoha
ThankGod Ogujiuba
ThankGod Ogujiuba
Don Ike
Don Ike
Obiageli Virginia Egemole
Obiageli Virginia Egemole
Habrih Habh
Habrih Habh
Asakwonye Kingsley
Asakwonye Kingsley
Adeoye Adetoyese Oke
Adeoye Adetoyese Oke
Imelda Ogar
Imelda Ogar
Kate Chinagorom Eze
Kate Chinagorom Eze
Ifeoma Oruchalu Okoh
Ifeoma Oruchalu Okoh
Marvin Ogbonna
Marvin Ogbonna
Oluchi Nduanya-Udaba
Oluchi Nduanya-Udaba
Justina Attaboh
Justina Attaboh
Echele Ivory Bibian
Echele Ivory Bibian
Ben Ugochukwu Ezeakuji
Ben Ugochukwu Ezeakuji
Solanke Margaret
Solanke Margaret
Tonia Elechi
Tonia Elechi
Zenith Amaka
Zenith Amaka
Mercy Eberechi Onyekachi Nwosu
Mercy Eberechi Onyekachi Nwosu
Chidi Nmoh
Chidi Nmoh
Amaka Ominyi
Amaka Ominyi
'Anachebe Chinenye Anulika'
'Anachebe Chinenye Anulika'
Sabastie Pampam
Sabastie Pampam
Chukwuma Opara
Chukwuma Opara
Dora Okhai
Dora Okhai
Kelvin Peterside
Kelvin Peterside
Okologume Mabel
Okologume Mabel
Sardina Mahrouka
Sardina Mahrouka

You are in trouble chino grin

Anambra adigo mma cheesy cool cool
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by ossagy: 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2014
Odinma you have entered one chance... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by cust0mized13: 10:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
ossagy: ...
Continue to console yourself by easing your frustration off on Nairaland. If only you know those who you are up against.
CHINONSO SAMUEL DIKE YOU ARE GOING

DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN cheesycheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26)

Poor State Of Nigerian Prisons (photos) / President Jonathan Condoles With Mrs Oronto Douglas, Signs Condolence Register / Why Was AISHA BUHARI Absent At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.