Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? (12567 Views)

Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. / Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? / 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2014
naijaboiy:
it's a simple logic...female folks have those body parts to attract male folks and that doesn't make them lesbians....
It's just awkward seeing a male possess such,,mind you...this is different from when the guy is fat...
At bolded that's totally off point smiley

That means we created ourselves then. undecided
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by naijaboiy: 3:52pm On Aug 19, 2014
FrancisTony:

That means we created ourselves then. undecided
If that's what you to chose to deduce from my previous post,,then no p smiley
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2014
Fat buttocks is very different from musculed buttocks. One droops and has cellulite, the other is firm and even-toned.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Matcruz(m): 3:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
temigracie: ...well,as for me oo.....anything goes ni ooo...either big bum bum or flat yansh like frying pan....anything goes ni jare
hmmm.........guess u live in ilorin?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by naijaboiy: 3:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
3coins: naijaboiy keeps posting what girls wanna see...but that is none of my business grin
Good,,it should remain that way smiley
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2014
naijaboiy:
If that's what you to chose to deduce from my previous post,,then no p smiley

That's not what I deduced from it.

I don't see anything awkward from guys having big buttock.

I am pretty sure girls are not attracted to guys buttock.

So, what's the P?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by ilotriouzAY(m): 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2014
Guys,i just created a counter thread....check it out

https://www.nairaland.com/1864515/why-gals-either-big-bosom
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Justeenaleo(f): 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
rattlesnake: offer too scary....I quit
Wow that was fast
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by 3coins(m): 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2014
naijaboiy:
Good,,it should remain that way smiley
1-0 smiley
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by ilotriouzAY(m): 4:02pm On Aug 19, 2014
Guys,i av created a counter thread for u...check it out

https://www.nairaland.com/1864515/why-gals-either-big-bosom
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 19, 2014
I don't like guys with big bum.they turn me off.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by rattlesnake(m): 4:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
BoboYekini: It comes with the territory. You can't do lots of squats and not develop prominent glutes. And na selling point, trust me.
bobo yekini....hahahahaha what a funny moniker...
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by naijaboiy: 4:09pm On Aug 19, 2014
FrancisTony:

That's not what I deduced from it.

I don't see anything awkward from guys having big buttock.

I am pretty sure girls are not attracted to guys buttock.

So, what's the P?
LoL,,maybe it's because you also have tongue

And yea,,I also think gurls are not attracted to it and it doesn't mean the guy is gay...

Just that it's just awkward for me seeing a guy possessing what a woman should have...
Except when he's fat grin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 19, 2014
naijaboiy:
yea,,technically smiley
Smh -_-
i've posted it on my diary cool
Roger that. I've seen it smiley
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by nickz(m): 4:09pm On Aug 19, 2014
BoboYekini: It comes with the territory. You can't do lots of squats and not develop prominent . And na selling point, trust me.
mine is muscled not fat sha,i just try and maintain good muscled upper body part........all my shirts are almost midway my lapgrin
selling point aye? who do i sell it to gringrin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Matcruz(m): 4:10pm On Aug 19, 2014
missyhorlah: I don't like guys with big bum.they turn me off.
turn you off ? How
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 19, 2014
nickz: mine is muscled not fat sha,i just try and maintain good muscled upper body part........all my shirts are almost midway my lapgrin
selling point aye? who do i sell it to gringrin
Sell to whoever is buying na. Of course you have to flaunt it, so start by tucking your shirts in.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
naijaboiy:
LoL,,maybe it's because you also have tongue

And yea,,I also think gurls are not attracted to it and it doesn't mean the guy is gay...

Just that it's just awkward for me seeing a guy possessing what a woman should have...
Except when he's fat grin

That's your own business.

Btw, you don't need to feel good when you see us. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by naijaboiy: 4:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
kulkatty:
Roger that. I've seen it smiley
kiss kiss
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by naijaboiy: 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
FrancisTony:

That's your own business.

Btw, you don't need to feel good when you see us. smiley
gringrin
Oga you take things too seriously...
I wonder why you dey put am for head undecided

Even if your A$$ is bigger than Kim kardashian's own if babe wan like you,,she go like you angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 19, 2014
Evolutionarily, males with strong thighs/buttocks are often desired by ovulating females because their well-formed rear indicates thrusting power, hence a better chance of adequately dilating the v,aginal walls and depositing s.emen well into the cervical canal...I hope say una decode my grammar grin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2014
naijaboiy:
gringrin
Oga you take things too seriously...
I wonder why you dey put am for head undecided

Even if your A$$ is bigger than Kim kardashian's own if babe wan like you,,she go like you angry

Good. tongue
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Elnino4ladies: 4:24pm On Aug 19, 2014
FrancisTony:

how many guys with big bumbum banana have you seen ? undecided
..lol..most guys wit big bum bum normally hv small banana..%80 fact..
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 19, 2014
Elnino4ladies: ..lol..most guys wit big bum bum normally hv small banana..%80 fact..

shocked shocked shocked shocked

How many have you seen?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by farano(f): 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
rattlesnake: farano when can I start toasting u....u are driving me crayfish quazy ....I can't sleep because of u again nah cry cry
You just wooed me nah grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by farano(f): 4:32pm On Aug 19, 2014
Elnino4ladies: ..lol..most guys wit big bum bum normally hv small banana..%80 fact..
grin na lie jor or is it true @temigracie? grin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by rattlesnake(m): 4:34pm On Aug 19, 2014
farano: You just wooed me nah grin grin grin
OK good....so? Ur turn undecided
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Elnino4ladies: 4:34pm On Aug 19, 2014
FrancisTony:

shocked shocked shocked shocked...i hv lost count..bt closed to 50 tho

How many have you seen?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Elnino4ladies: 4:37pm On Aug 19, 2014
farano: grin na lie jor or is it true @temigracie? grin
...no be lie girl, na truth i d yearn...
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by skydeep(f): 4:37pm On Aug 19, 2014
My man has a ''grabable'' butt tongue
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 19, 2014
Okay so I have a big bum. Girls like it, I get shy at times. But it's my asssss and an asset grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 19, 2014
farano: You sabi am grin
...sabi wetin??....u don forget say i b saint ni??...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Brighten Dark Lips And Achieve Pink Lips Naturally / Slay Queen Flogged By Her Community Vigilante For Going Nude On IG Live / She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.