Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? (63502 Views)

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 1:14am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

Ironically, it is the worst of the Somali kids who are lost, who are poor and ill educated who act like the average black american.

Meanwhile the smart Somalis go to college, and segregate themselves from Negroids. Even creating Somali student associations and not joining black student organizations in colleges, and other places.

So the real question should be, why are the dumbest of every ethnic group attracted and choose to live their life like the average black american?

There are more black american, actors, scientists, doctors, musicians, professors, entrepreneurs, engineers, nurses, architects, inventors writers than somalis will ever have in their entire existence.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 1:16am On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

There are more black american, actors, scientists, doctors, musicians, professors, entrepreneurs, engineers, nurses, architects, inventors writers than somalis will ever have in their entire existence.

clearly you don't know about stats.

How can an ethnic group which has never been enslaved, and speaks their own language come to a new country and within a few years outcompete the home grown negroids who have been there for 500 years and are a larger segment of society, and whose only language is the one spoken in their country.

Its like me saying why are Nigerian Americans not up to the level of Somalis in the middle east, when there are more Somalis in the middle east, and they know the language, and have lived their for many years.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 1:17am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

You do know that Somalis are the most recent african immigrants. It takes a generation or two to move up in society, when you have to learn a new language. Even then more Somalis percentage wise go to college and finish high school than the local american Negroids.

That's one thing, I hate about africans. You go to someone country and try to disrespect them. Is like taking the best and ambitious black Americans and setting them in somali of course percentage wise there will be more black Americans in school and college than somalis.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 1:19am On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

That's one thing, I hate about africans. You go to someone country and try to disrespect them. Is like taking the best and ambitious black Americans and setting them in somali of course percentage wise there will be more black Americans in school and college than somalis.

are you a black american, or from the arm pit of Africa? grin
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 1:19am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

clearly you don't know about stats.

How can an ethnic group which has never been enslaved, and speaks their own language come to a new country and within a few years outcompete the home grown negroids who have been there for 500 years and are a larger segment of society, and whose only language is the one spoken in their country.

Its like me saying why are Nigerian Americans not up to the level of Somalis in the middle east, when there are more Somalis in the middle east, and they know the language, and have lived their for many years.

Well there aren't many nigerians in the Middle East and the ones over there will still outperform somalis.

How have you outcompete black americans. Like I said there are more black american doctors, writers, models, entertainers, wntroreneurs, Than there are somalis. Real number or percentage wise black Americans will win.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by adamskutty(m): 1:20am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:
I AM HERE.
axum my boy, how are u ? grin
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 1:20am On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Well there aren't many nigerians in the Middle East and the ones over there will still outperform somalis.

I highly doubt it, because the Somalis who live in Dubai, Egypt have lived there their entire life and are going to be more welcomed because they are muslim and have the same culture than a Bantu.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 1:21am On Oct 24, 2014
adamskutty:
axum my boy, how are u ? grin

Am happier than a kenyan standing next to a ghanian
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

whats paining him dear?
Their nature. The Gggghs peeps
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 1:23am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

I highly doubt it, because the Somalis who live in Dubai, Egypt have lived there their entire life and are going to be more welcomed because they are muslim and have the same culture than a Bantu.

I doubt it the one in Dubai will still outperform somalis. If you don't believ me go to germany, Italy, Sweden, Norway and the west africans over there still outperform other group from africa.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by adamskutty(m): 1:23am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

Am happier than a kenyan standing next to a ghanian
good to know, how is life in the bush?
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 1:24am On Oct 24, 2014
adamskutty:
good to know, how is life in the bush?

am done eating your sister out.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 1:25am On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

I doubt it the one in Dubai will still outperform somalis. If you don't believ me go to germany, Italy, Sweden, Norway and the west africans over there still outperform other group from africa.

you are comparing people who have been enslaved and speak the language of the european country they are going to. lmao

You need a strong liberal arts education, some stat classes and economic classes as well.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 1:26am On Oct 24, 2014
dovelike:

Fool, typical Eba eater. He comes at nigerians more than any group.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 1:26am On Oct 24, 2014
dovelike:

I thought you were a female, than i saw your picture. cheesy

etesen
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by onila(f): 1:27am On Oct 24, 2014
grin grin
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 1:27am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

you are comparing people who have been enslaved and speak the language of the european country they are going to. lmao

You need a strong liberal arts education, some stat classes and economic classes as well.

Ghanaians that goes to Germany doesn't speak the language, Ghanains that goes to sweden and Norway doesn't speak the language but ghey wil still out perform somalis.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 1:28am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

etesen

She is not a Ghanaian. She is an Eba eater. She chop human meat with pounded yam.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 1:29am On Oct 24, 2014
onila:
grin grin

What's so funny onila. The only nigerian girl that I like.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 1:29am On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Ghanaians that goes to Germany doesn't speak the language, Ghanains that goes to sweden and Norway doesn't speak the language but ghey wil still out perform somalis.

Thats not true. Simply because Somali culture is overall better, unlike Ghanians who are brain washed and who will run toward extinction.

Somalis were forced to leave their home land because of War, and want to go back, unlike your kind who willingly leave their homeland and wear a whig to be considered white.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 1:30am On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

What's so funny onila. The only nigerian girl that I like.

she's the only Nigerian I would plow.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 1:30am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

etesen
Am a female dear. That pic in my dp is a typical ghhhhh most handsome guy. Very handsome ooo. Lol. Dont you agree with me? cheesy
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 1:30am On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

She is not a Ghanaian. She is an Eba eater. She chop human meat with pounded yam.

does this mean she can give good head. smiley
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by adamskutty(m): 1:31am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

If all Somalis were nomads, how do you explain all the Somali sailors, soldiers, tradesman who took over much of Ethiopia and the entire horn for hundreds of Years?

to answer your questions, Kenyans like to ride on the back of Somalis/Ethiopians and like to include themselves in the 'east africans are good looking' bandwagon, even though they look like west africans.

notice how the kenyan girl posted sever Somali women pictures, lmao. Kenyans were voted the ugliest, which is an accomplishments within itself because I have worked with many Ghanians.
grin
kenyanlady baaaaastard grin grin

See falling of hand abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 1:31am On Oct 24, 2014
dovelike:

Am a female dear. That pic in my dp is a typical ghhhhh most handsome guy. Very handsome ooo. Lol. Dont you agree with me? cheesy

If you think that Gorilla is handsome, than I see why your kind are getting Ebola cheesy
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 1:31am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

Thats not true. Simply because Somali culture is overall better, unlike Ghanians who are brain washed and who will run toward extinction.

Somalis were forced to leave their home land because of War, and want to go back, unlike your kind who willingly leave their homeland and wear a whig to be considered white.

Ghanaians go back home all the time. Ghanains are very proud. Don't confuse us with the Eba eaters of nigga area republic. We come back home a the time.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by adamskutty(m): 1:32am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

am done eating your out.
very good, so does the pucci of the goat taste good?
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 1:33am On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Ghanaians go back home all the time. Ghanains are very proud. Don't confuse us with the Eba eaters of nigga area republic. We come back home a the time.

why do ghanians have flat heads. Did the europeans put books on your heads, so much so that you guys have evolved to have flat heads. Evolution can't be that fast?

1 Like

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

If you think that Gorilla is handsome, than I see why your kind are getting Ebola cheesy
My dear ghhh consider him their most handsome cool
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 1:33am On Oct 24, 2014
adamskutty:
very good, so does the pucci of the goat taste good?

better than the monkey, atleast the goat doesnt have ebola. cheesy
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 1:34am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

That's her boyfriend, how's he going to have a chap lips but still have blisters on it.

You should see dovelike's pic she has a beautiful mustache.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 1:34am On Oct 24, 2014
dovelike:

My dear ghhh consider him their most handsome cool

I have heard people say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, but you need to get glasses. I have never seen such big lips on a man, but then again, he is ghanian. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply)

Queen Somma Onyinye Ilechukwu's Body-Paint Birthday Photos / Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. / Dwarf Man Marries Tall Woman (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.