Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? (63498 Views)

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 1:35am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

does this mean she can give good head. smiley
Well shaped with beautiful hair and fair skinned. Curvy wink
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by adamskutty(m): 1:36am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

better than the monkey, atleast the goat doesnt have ebola. cheesy
nice. Ur mister is very proud of u, didn't know u banged monkeys before? grin
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 1:36am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

why do ghanians have flat heads. Did the europeans put books on your heads, so much so that you guys have evolved to have flat heads. Evolution can't be that fast?

lol, ghanaians do tend to have flat heads. I think is gentic just like somalis are prone to be hungry and have long teeth and Nigerians are prone to have very nappy hair and prone to chop himan meat.

1 Like

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 1:37am On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

lol, ghanaians do tend to have flat heads. I think is gentic just like somalis are prone to be hungry and have long teeth and Nigerians are prone to have very nappy hair and prone to chop himan meat.

hunger is not genetics. If it were not for the beautiful people of the horn of africa, you guys would be so lost, it would be called the ugly continent.

1 Like

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 1:38am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

I have heard people say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, but you need to get glasses. I have never seen such big lips on a man, but then again, he is ghanian. grin

Stupid nigerians have way bigger lips. Have you seen their president. Doesn't he remind you of dr Zaeus from planet of the ape. Especially when he wears suite.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 1:39am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

does this mean she can give good head. smiley

She has a nice lips she can suck the tip off a mushroom but the mustache is very disturbing.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 1:39am On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Stupid nigerians have way bigger lips. Have you seen their president. Doesn't he remind you of dr Zaeus from planet of the ape. Especially when he wears suite.

Nigerians are Okay people.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 1:40am On Oct 24, 2014
dovelike:

Well shaped with beautiful hair and fair skinned. Curvy wink

Liar, why did you take your pic down.

2 Likes

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by adamskutty(m): 1:40am On Oct 24, 2014
grin
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 1:40am On Oct 24, 2014
We got the best looking women

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 1:40am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

I have heard people say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, but you need to get glasses. I have never seen such big lips on a man, but then again, he is ghanian. grin
Swirry help me talk. I no fit shout. It just make me laugh dat dey can even speak English. I tot zoo visiting was meant for us to see pipo lyk dem grin. He lives in pennsylvania and is named ski. One very handsome ghhh
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 1:41am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

Nigerians are Okay people.

Now you are trying to suck nigerians cock. Oh well I never took you for a b.t.c.h
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 1:43am On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Now you are trying to suck nigerians cock. Oh well I never took you for a b.t.c.h

Nigerians seem more important than Ghanians. Ghanians lie down and suck white man dickkkkkk like it is going to expire.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 1:44am On Oct 24, 2014
Somali women

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 1:45am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

Nigerians seem more important than Ghanians. Ghanians lie down and suck white man dickkkkkk like it is going to expire.

Please then you don't know Ghanaians. We are proudest people you will find on this earth.

Everything about us seem important. Yeah it's okay. You can suck nigerians dick for right now.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 1:46am On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Please then you don't know Ghanaians. We are proudest people you will find on this earth.

Everything about us seem important. Yeah it's okay. You can suck nigerians dick for right now.

lol, don't be jealous of Nigerians man, this is their forum. have some respect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 1:46am On Oct 24, 2014
dovelike:

Swirry help me talk. I no fit shout. It just make me laugh dat dey can even speak English. I tot zoo visiting was meant for us to see pipo lyk dem grin. He lives in pennsylvania and is named ski. One very handsome ghhh

That's your boyfriend, u just posted the pic and it has 20 old likes already. Why would u just post ramdom person pic on your profile. Makes no sense
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 1:48am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

lol, don't be jealous of Nigerians man, this is their forum. have some respect.

Get the fork out here. I am done with your aZZ kissing self. Somali pirates will Isis you for being the b.!tch that you are.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 1:49am On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

That's your boyfriend, u just posted the pic and it has 20 old likes already. Why would u just post ramdom perform pic on your profile. Makes no sense

Her standards of beauty have to be raised a bit higher. That man looks like a run away slave. grin

1 Like

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 1:50am On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Get the fork out here. I am done with your aZZ kissing self. Somali pirates will Isis you for being the b.!tch that you are.

LOOOOOOL.

PLZ don't tell people you are Ghanians, they may place a book on your head. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 1:51am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

Her standards of beauty have to be raised a bit higher. That man looks like a run away slave. grin

She look like a bloated fish. She had her pic up but I made fun of it so she took it down. Plus she has a mustache, but it is the most beautiful mustache you will ever see. It is lined up just right.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 1:52am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

LOOOOOOL.

PLZ don't tell people you are Ghanians, they may place a book on your head. cheesy

Lol, that's why we are very intelligent. Lots of Nigerians also have flat head.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 1:53am On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

She look like a bloated fish. She had her pic up but I made fun of it so she took it down. Plus she has a mustache, but it is the most beautiful mustache you will ever see. It is lined up just right.

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 1:54am On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Lol, that's why we are very intelligent. Lots of Nigerians also have flat head.

Big difference between book on your head, and book in your head grin

1 Like

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 1:56am On Oct 24, 2014
[quote author=axum post=27401385][/quote]

Are you also posting pics of your girfriend. I am so mad I didn't save that girls pic. She had the nerve to do the duck face. I mean doing the duck face makes a bloated face more bloated.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by iconize(m): 1:56am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:
Somali women

You're a pure m_oron!

Your arguments are predictable. You're always arguing to prove how beautiful Somalis are.

There's absolutely nothing spectacular about those buck-toothed, asylum seeking biatches with parrot beak nose.

Dude, get your asss to Europe, and see your asylum seeking women getting f_ucked with a cup of vanilla ice cream as payment.

While your taxi driving men always spend their money buying beads and drinking.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 1:57am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

Ski on facebook dear. He hails from ghana.The 20 old likes are from an old picture. Something a re.tar.ded wont understand undecided And the damn re.tar.ded is following me. Help me angry
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 1:57am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

Big difference between book on your head, and book in your head grin

Lol we are still very intelligent set of people. We taught Nigerians everything they know except for Ashawo and 419. They were born with that.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 1:58am On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

You're a pure m_oron!

Your arguments are predictable. You're always arguing to prove how beautiful Somalis are.

There's absolutely nothing spectacular about those buck-toothed, parrot beak, asylum seeking biatches.

Dude, get your asss to Europe, and see your asylum seeking women getting f_ucked with a cup of vanilla ice cream as payment.

While your taxi driving men always spend their money buying beads and drinking.

lol, Somali women and men have a culture and religion that is not tied to white europeans, unlike bantus who have been enslaved by them and know their language in their own bantu country.

i rather sleep with one of these women, than a bantu women who looks like a gorilla.

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 1:59am On Oct 24, 2014
[quote author=axum post=27401385][/quote]
Wow. Unbelievable. The uglyness has reached another level. We have to pray cry
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 1:59am On Oct 24, 2014
dovelike:

Ski on facebook dear. He hails from ghana.The 20 old likes are from an old picture. Something a re.tar.ded wont understand undecided And the damn re.tar.ded is following me. Help me angry

Wait oooo, why would you just post a ramdom person pic on your profile. What did he do to you, did he fork you and didn't pay. Makes no sense. I would not post someone on my profile unless I like them. For the fact that u posted the pic before you and I got into the argument shows that he is the root of all your hatred for ghanaians. It makes no sense
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by iconize(m): 2:00am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

lol, Somali women and men have a culture and religion that is not tied to white europeans, unlike bantus who have been enslaved by them and know their language in their own bantu country.

i rather sleep with one of these women, than a bantu women who looks like a gorilla.

Is that why your women are so h.orny that they even f-uck themselves with bottles? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply)

Queen Somma Onyinye Ilechukwu's Body-Paint Birthday Photos / Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. / Dwarf Man Marries Tall Woman (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.