Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless (8861 Views)

Guys, Post Some Pick Up Lines That You Used In Wooing Her.. / Pick-up Lines That Work On Nigerian Girls. / Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by moyarhtohbadt(f): 11:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ewizard:
Lolz..
I will if I were you *winks*
oh sorry,u have something in ur eye?
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Gentlebabs(m): 11:32pm On Aug 21, 2014
moyarhtohbadt: sharp guy! No time mehn!
Sometimes, it feels relaxing spazzing out with excess flirtatious energy. I guess the idea behind the thread is to put some smiles on the faces of Naira landers, given the tense situation the country is now. Apologies if my submission got you on the other side.
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Dbestmax(m): 11:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
purplesummer: cheesy
We didn't say u shud come n smile here miss purple..lol...we all knw u got a charming smile...wats d best line u eva had a guy say 2u
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Dbestmax(m): 11:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ivanspring: I don't blush lipsrsealed
Talk well jor
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Dbestmax(m): 11:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
badoolee: awchhh dat line is so romantic It makes me emotional
Lol its in U....idi well loaded ...sure dat line is also as romantic as
***plss Open ur Legs***
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Dbestmax(m): 12:00am On Aug 22, 2014
marieolae: The guys I've been wid r jus not romantic sad
Shoo...wen am here...
Come 2 Daddy gal
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by marieolae(f): 12:15am On Aug 22, 2014
nellyelitz: have u tried being with Nelly? kiss kiss cry
nope
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by marieolae(f): 12:16am On Aug 22, 2014
Dbestmax:
Shoo...wen am here...
Come 2 Daddy gal
lolz
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by moyarhtohbadt(f): 12:22am On Aug 22, 2014
Gentlebabs: Sometimes, it feels relaxing spazzing out with excess flirtatious energy. I guess the idea behind the thread is to put some smiles on the faces of Naira landers, given the tense situation the country is now. Apologies if my submission got you on the other side.
ok Gentleman.
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 22, 2014
Dbestmax:
Lol its in U....idi well loaded ...sure dat line is also as romantic as
***plss Open ur Legs***
noooo
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Tundeiab(m): 2:31am On Aug 22, 2014
Tolutunz: so bored...ping muah 7E005F8C
Lol! Is that the line he uses that makes you blush?

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Skykid1208(m): 2:52am On Aug 22, 2014
Ewizard: D last girl I wooed..
"Hey! I've bin seein u around ma hood lately, I dnt knw u neither do u knw me.
D last 3 tymz I walked pass u I was so shy 2 say hi..
wen I got home I slapped myself several tyms,fix ma self up and vow neva to repeat dat mistake again so I get a mirror and practice 1 of dos Brad Pitt's killer move. But immediately I saw u naw I seem 2've lost all d confident again. I don't wanna go home slappin maself again my face are swellin up, lemme b shy enough to admit dat I like u, nt bcus ure btiful or bcus u gat more curves dan a race track. I jus lyk u naturally and nothing more. I pray I d'be confident enough to ask 4 ur name d next time I meet u"...
And wen I was leaving she turn around said 'Mary'..
I replied tnx but u wud ve save it 4 d nxt tym..
She smiled shakin her head..
And I knew I've won dat conversation.
So d nxt tym I saw her she started smilin seein me, I blocked her and said "hi miss mary" she replied hi mr.. ?? (I cudnt let her finish d "hey I dnt even knw ur name" line she was abt to come up wit).. I handed over my cellphone to her wit dis line I saw on d internet " dat phone I jus gave have a cute problem, can u help me fix it?? She asked wat was d problem and I said "it doesn't hav ur number on it"..
She hit me on my arm wit d "ure funny line" line. And wen she was done typing her digit I collected my phone and leave wit d "tnx, I may b convinced to tell u ma name d next tym I call"..
She was like "aww! Naw ure confident ryt?? While smiling... And I replied "I wud tek dat as a compliment" while leavin.
Tuale baba Tosting machine

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by coolest01(m): 4:55am On Aug 22, 2014
marieolae: The guys I've been wid r jus not romantic sad
you have a pretty face though smiley
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Dbestmax(m): 5:16am On Aug 22, 2014
badoolee: noooo
Mhmmm..U get sense abi
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Dbestmax(m): 5:19am On Aug 22, 2014
marieolae: lolz
I jst hate seeing gals unhappy...dey jst don't deserve it
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Ivanspring(f): 6:42am On Aug 22, 2014
Dbestmax:
Talk well jor

What did i do?
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 22, 2014
Dbestmax:
Mhmmm..U get sense abi
yes nau
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Dbestmax(m): 7:15am On Aug 22, 2014
Ivanspring:

What did i do?
Wich 1 b say u no dey blush....imagine say I dey woo u nw u go jst dey luk me 4 eye...lik am gibbering
U b witch
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Dbestmax(m): 7:18am On Aug 22, 2014
badoolee: yes nau
If ah catch u der Badoolee....
Na ur type dey make man commit****
Ah go nak u 1 is 1
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Ivanspring(f): 7:24am On Aug 22, 2014
Dbestmax:
Wich 1 b say u no dey blush....imagine say I dey woo u nw u go jst dey luk me 4 eye...lik am gibbering
U b witch

Well, i don't blush. undecided
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Dbestmax(m): 7:47am On Aug 22, 2014
Ivanspring:

Well, i don't blush. undecided
If dem ask u nh
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by nellyelitz(m): 8:11am On Aug 22, 2014
marieolae: nope
u need give a try kiss kiss kiss
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by nellyelitz(m): 8:14am On Aug 22, 2014
moyarhtohbadt: sharp guy! No time mehn!
wink wink cool
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 22, 2014
Dbestmax:
If ah catch u der Badoolee....
Na ur type dey make man commit****
Ah go nak u 1 is 1
ahnn ahnnn,dats not true jare
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by marieolae(f): 9:07am On Aug 22, 2014
coolest01: you have a pretty face though smiley
thnku
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by marieolae(f): 9:08am On Aug 22, 2014
Dbestmax:
I jst hate seeing gals unhappy...dey jst don't deserve it
yup I knw
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Ewizard(m): 9:20am On Aug 22, 2014
moyarhtohbadt: oh sorry,u have something in ur eye?

Will u b kind enof to help blow it off?
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by izaray(f): 9:33am On Aug 22, 2014
olasmith10: c all the ladies pretending as if this post was typed in Arabic language..
Funny u, na by force say, ladies must comment on it?
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Dbestmax(m): 9:36am On Aug 22, 2014
badoolee: ahnn ahnnn,dats not true jare
Lol prove wrong nah..wit all dat package

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by moyarhtohbadt(f): 9:44am On Aug 22, 2014
Ewizard:

Will u b kind enof to help blow it off?
oh,i'd have loved to..but i hav something in my throat..
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by onome710(m): 11:49am On Aug 22, 2014
Call it pride or whatever! But I know I am damn very good with words.
That's one area all my past gf's commend me very well. I score 100/100. I'm so good that I managed to send my immediate ex at least 1 text per day while we were dating and NOTE: I don't get the txt from all those 'sms books' or websites. They are all original, altho I sumtyms get inspiration from movies, songs, etc. But they are all 'products of my brain'

So, here is one I sent my gf bk in university! She cried... And am sure she fell more in love with me after reading it.

"There are days wen I may act stupid, not call, not txt, not ping, act like I dnt care, I may be non chalant, crazy, act like I dnt care any more but babe, forget dat one... I no go fit live witout u, ow na? U sef tink am... Wen u're my sun in d day and moon at eve and stars in d dark... See eh?! If u wan kill me nw, just talk say u no do again... E be like say u no knw say na u be my life, na only u fit press my mumu button.. Choi, but come Oº°˚˚°ºo !, shey u knw say I love u? Shey u knw say e don tey wey I don make up my mind say my pikin dem must call u mummy! I no wan knw ow long e go take Oº°˚˚°ºo ! But I no mind wait till u be my woman... Ok! Enuf of pidgin... All am tryna say is *****, I love u more dan anytin in dis world! No one can ever take ur place! Not in dis world or any oda one cos u've captivated my heart, filled my head and mind wit tots of u! Hmmm... Wat more can I say? U're just too good for me... So forgive me all my errors, I'm just human unlike u, who is my angel, my fairytale princess!!! Wow! *****... I can go on and on... But, I'll pause here and see wat u tink about wat I said! Waiting for ur reply!!! cheesy"

Ladies; what do u tink?
Guys; rate this.

P/s; I guess a lot of guys will be copying this and sending to their various gf's.
Warning: guys; u might not be the only sending it. Lol.
Girls; u might not be the only one he sent it too.

Advice: don't copy it. Or at least copy a lil part and edit.
Try being 'Original'. She'll know if its ur words. Ladies knw wen its a 'forwarded' msg.

2 Likes

Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Beemahn(m): 11:59am On Aug 22, 2014
Ewizard: D last girl I wooed..
"Hey! I've bin seein u around ma hood lately, I dnt knw u neither do u knw me.
D last 3 tymz I walked pass u I was so shy 2 say hi..
wen I got home I slapped myself several tyms,fix ma self up and vow neva to repeat dat mistake again so I get a mirror and practice 1 of dos Brad Pitt's killer move. But immediately I saw u naw I seem 2've lost all d confident again. I don't wanna go home slappin maself again my face are swellin up, lemme b shy enough to admit dat I like u, nt bcus ure btiful or bcus u gat more curves dan a race track. I jus lyk u naturally and nothing more. I pray I d'be confident enough to ask 4 ur name d next time I meet u"...
And wen I was leaving she turn around said 'Mary'..
I replied tnx but u wud ve save it 4 d nxt tym..
She smiled shakin her head..
And I knew I've won dat conversation.
So d nxt tym I saw her she started smilin seein me, I blocked her and said "hi miss mary" she replied hi mr.. ?? (I cudnt let her finish d "hey I dnt even knw ur name" line she was abt to come up wit).. I handed over my cellphone to her wit dis line I saw on d internet " dat phone I jus gave have a cute problem, can u help me fix it?? She asked wat was d problem and I said "it doesn't hav ur number on it"..
She hit me on my arm wit d "ure funny line" line. And wen she was done typing her digit I collected my phone and leave wit d "tnx, I may b convinced to tell u ma name d next tym I call"..
She was like "aww! Naw ure confident ryt?? While smiling... And I replied "I wud tek dat as a compliment" while leavin.
if dis ^^^ is tru den niqqa u'z d bomb boko has bin lookin for!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? / Photo Collection Of Hot Sexy Mamas / “I Might Be 19years Old But My Toto Is 2 Times Your Father’s Age”-slay Queen (vi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.