Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless (8881 Views)

Guys, Post Some Pick Up Lines That You Used In Wooing Her.. / Pick-up Lines That Work On Nigerian Girls. / Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by moyarhtohbadt(f): 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
onome710: Call it pride or whatever! But I know I am damn very good with words.
That's one area all my past gf's commend me very well. I score 100/100. I'm so good that I managed to send my immediate ex at least 1 text per day while we were dating and NOTE: I don't get the txt from all those 'sms books' or websites. They are all original, altho I sumtyms get inspiration from movies, songs, etc. But they are all 'products of my brain'

So, here is one I sent my gf bk in university! She cried... And am sure she fell more in love with me after reading it.

"There are days wen I may act stupid, not call, not txt, not ping, act like I dnt care, I may be non chalant, crazy, act like I dnt care any more but babe, forget dat one... I no go fit live witout u, ow na? U sef tink am... Wen u're my sun in d day and moon at eve and stars in d dark... See eh?! If u wan kill me nw, just talk say u no do again... E be like say u no knw say na u be my life, na only u fit press my mumu button.. Choi, but come Oº°˚˚°ºo !, shey u knw say I love u? Shey u knw say e don tey wey I don make up my mind say my pikin dem must call u mummy! I no wan knw ow long e go take Oº°˚˚°ºo ! But I no mind wait till u be my woman... Ok! Enuf of pidgin... All am tryna say is *****, I love u more dan anytin in dis world! No one can ever take ur place! Not in dis world or any oda one cos u've captivated my heart, filled my head and mind wit tots of u! Hmmm... Wat more can I say? U're just too good for me... So forgive me all my errors, I'm just human unlike u, who is my angel, my fairytale princess!!! Wow! *****... I can go on and on... But, I'll pause here and see wat u tink about wat I said! Waiting for ur reply!!! cheesy"

Ladies; what do u tink?
Guys; rate this.

P/s; I guess a lot of guys will be copying this and sending to their various gf's.
Warning: guys; u might not be the only sending it. Lol.
Girls; u might not be the only one he sent it too.

Advice: don't copy it. Or at least copy a lil part and edit.
Try being 'Original'. She'll know if its ur words. Ladies knw wen its a 'forwarded' msg.
aaawww....so sweet!

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by olasmith10(m): 12:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
izaray: Funny u, na by force say, ladies must comment on it?

Na dem deh dey ask question na.. Abi na man go still help dem talk am.. girls heen, they form pass anything
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Adolak(m): 2:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
onome710: Call it pride or whatever! But I know I am damn very good with words.
That's one area all my past gf's commend me very well. I score 100/100. I'm so good that I managed to send my immediate ex at least 1 text per day while we were dating and NOTE: I don't get the txt from all those 'sms books' or websites. They are all original, altho I sumtyms get inspiration from movies, songs, etc. But they are all 'products of my brain'

So, here is one I sent my gf bk in university! She cried... And am sure she fell more in love with me after reading it.

"There are days wen I may act stupid, not call, not txt, not ping, act like I dnt care, I may be non chalant, crazy, act like I dnt care any more but babe, forget dat one... I no go fit live witout u, ow na? U sef tink am... Wen u're my sun in d day and moon at eve and stars in d dark... See eh?! If u wan kill me nw, just talk say u no do again... E be like say u no knw say na u be my life, na only u fit press my mumu button.. Choi, but come Oº°˚˚°ºo !, shey u knw say I love u? Shey u knw say e don tey wey I don make up my mind say my pikin dem must call u mummy! I no wan knw ow long e go take Oº°˚˚°ºo ! But I no mind wait till u be my woman... Ok! Enuf of pidgin... All am tryna say is *****, I love u more dan anytin in dis world! No one can ever take ur place! Not in dis world or any oda one cos u've captivated my heart, filled my head and mind wit tots of u! Hmmm... Wat more can I say? U're just too good for me... So forgive me all my errors, I'm just human unlike u, who is my angel, my fairytale princess!!! Wow! *****... I can go on and on... But, I'll pause here and see wat u tink about wat I said! Waiting for ur reply!!! cheesy"

Ladies; what do u tink?
Guys; rate this.

P/s; I guess a lot of guys will be copying this and sending to their various gf's.
Warning: guys; u might not be the only sending it. Lol.
Girls; u might not be the only one he sent it too.

Advice: don't copy it. Or at least copy a lil part and edit.
Try being 'Original'. She'll know if its ur words. Ladies knw wen its a 'forwarded' msg.
Well, you try but you can do better than belittle yourself just to please her.
Just my idea.
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Adolak(m): 2:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
Mine will drop soon. Space reserved
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Ewizard(m): 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
moyarhtohbadt: oh,i'd have loved to..but i hav something in my throat..
Den I guess we've got somfin in common..
Eyes and throat ish! So hw do we go abt it?
Individually? Or teamwork?
I choose d former.. *grin*
U?
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by sheguy(m): 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
marieolae: who's talking about online relationships here? I'm talking bout real life tins

Silver or gold I have noon but all I have is to be romantic.
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by marieolae(f): 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2014
sheguy:

ok
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by moyarhtohbadt(f): 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
sheguy:

sori,,dah was dry!!!
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by YourCoffin: 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
moyarhtohbadt: sori,,dah was dry!!!

You don't need romance to temper a steel. The guy has never been to a blacksmith's store, so forgive his ignorance.

Would you like to know how a steel is tempered?
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by moyarhtohbadt(f): 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
YourCoffin:

You don't need romance to temper a steel. The guy has never been to a blacksmith's store, so forgive his ignorance.

Would you like to know how a steel is tempered?
OhMGawd!That was felt...yea,i'd love to...
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by YourCoffin: 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2014
moyarhtohbadt: OhMGawd!That was felt...yea,i'd love to...

I'd love to tell you but I'd be more passionate about it over a phone. And I do have a deep rumbling voice to match my passion, a voice that would leave your skin tingling for more. So what say you?

PS: that you're not afraid of my monicker speaks volumes about your personality to me, which I find very appealing.
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by moyarhtohbadt(f): 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
YourCoffin:

I'd love to tell you but I'd be more passionate about it over a phone. And I do have a deep rumbling voice to match my passion, a voice that would leave your skin tingling for more. So what say you?

PS: that you're not afraid of my monicker speaks volumes about your personality to me, which I find very appealing.
errrmmm..jez send me an email..#covered in sweat..chai fear fear.
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by hermesprogidy(m): 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
Adolak:
Well, you try but you can do better than belittle yourself just to please her.
Just my idea.
Lol.. I thought so too.
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by hermesprogidy(m): 10:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
moyarhtohbadt: sori,,dah was dry!!!
Hmm.. You must be one sentimental chick. Thought your type were extinct.
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by moyarhtohbadt(f): 6:48am On Aug 23, 2014
Ewizard:
Den I guess we've got somfin in common..
Eyes and throat ish! So hw do we go abt it?
Individually? Or teamwork?
I choose d former.. *grin*
U?
Alright,i go with you!
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by booblacain(m): 9:09am On Aug 23, 2014
Hi, your face looks so resemble.
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by nellyelitz(m): 2:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
marieolae: nope
then u need to try asap.... smiley
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Kirinwa: 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2014
Tolutunz: so bored...ping muah 7E005F8C

This Kuramo girl again?! This pin you are sharing.hmm
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by choirmistress: 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2014
Hi, my doctor said the remedy to my terminal condition is your name, mobile number and a smile.
Please, help save my life.

NB: it works both online and offline.
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by sheguy(m): 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2014
moyarhtohbadt: OhMGawd!That was felt...yea,i'd love to...

Na ontop my head una come dey play luv abi? Mk una no wori di dey come 4 una soon.
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by brownlord: 12:25am On Sep 12, 2014
Ewizard: D last girl I wooed..
"Hey! I've bin seein u around ma hood lately, I dnt knw u neither do u knw me.
D last 3 tymz I walked pass u I was so shy 2 say hi..
wen I got home I slapped myself several tyms,fix ma self up and vow neva to repeat dat mistake again so I get a mirror and practice 1 of dos Brad Pitt's killer move. But immediately I saw u naw I seem 2've lost all d confident again. I don't wanna go home slappin maself again my face are swellin up, lemme b shy enough to admit dat I like u, nt bcus ure btiful or bcus u gat more curves dan a race track. I jus lyk u naturally and nothing more. I pray I d'be confident enough to ask 4 ur name d next time I meet u"...
And wen I was leaving she turn around said 'Mary'..
I replied tnx but u wud ve save it 4 d nxt tym..
She smiled shakin her head..
And I knew I've won dat conversation.
So d nxt tym I saw her she started smilin seein me, I blocked her and said "hi miss mary" she replied hi mr.. ?? (I cudnt let her finish d "hey I dnt even knw ur name" line she was abt to come up wit).. I handed over my cellphone to her wit dis line I saw on d internet " dat phone I jus gave have a cute problem, can u help me fix it?? She asked wat was d problem and I said "it doesn't hav ur number on it"..
She hit me on my arm wit d "ure funny line" line. And wen she was done typing her digit I collected my phone and leave wit d "tnx, I may b convinced to tell u ma name d next tym I call"..
She was like "aww! Naw ure confident ryt?? While smiling... And I replied "I wud tek dat as a compliment" while leavin.

I'm feeling it
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 12, 2014
i can't believe a lady can love like this.......my boyfriend said those to me and it has been ringing in my head.We've never had sex
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 12, 2014
"i can't believe a lady can love like this".......my boyfriend said those to me and it has been ringing in my head.We've never had sex
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 12, 2014
i can't believe a lady can love like u do......my boyfriend said that to me.i
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by sheguy(m): 9:38am On Aug 30, 2015
reminiscing:
i can't believe a lady can love like u do......my boyfriend said that to me.i

fine Swt girl, ur pin Pls so dat we can fly to d moon togeda.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Milk For The World! Roman Goddess Showcases Her Breast And Fat Veejay (photos) / Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband. I'm Going Crazy, What Should I Do? / How Can I Find A Girl That I Really Love Because I'm Wealthy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.