Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless (8879 Views)

Guys, Post Some Pick Up Lines That You Used In Wooing Her.. / Pick-up Lines That Work On Nigerian Girls. / Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by TMILewin: 4:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
This exact line works sine like 4ever " hey pretty are you a gabarge because I wa want to take you out
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
dytbabe:

My dear this is jst one phase o, excitement go wan kee person, any msg u see for phone like this, u go begin think say na alert
Bt that special one that makes me wanna jump is when I see huge credit alert, I swear horses no dey kose for my belle o
I go come love the sender die, all my eyes go open

Chai, the love of money kwa
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by olasmith10(m): 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
Vikky014: Now dis is funny*currently rolling on d floor*

*lifts her up * sorry heeeen
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Donkaz(m): 5:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ewizard: D last girl I wooed..
"Hey! I've bin seein u around ma hood lately, I dnt knw u neither do u knw me.
D last 3 tymz I walked pass u I was so shy 2 say hi..
wen I got home I slapped myself several tyms,fix ma self up and vow neva to repeat dat mistake again so I get a mirror and practice 1 of dos Brad Pitt's killer move. But immediately I saw u naw I seem 2've lost all d confident again. I don't wanna go home slappin maself again my face are swellin up, lemme b shy enough to admit dat I like u, nt bcus ure btiful or bcus u gat more curves dan a race track. I jus lyk u naturally and nothing more. I pray I d'be confident enough to ask 4 ur name d next time I meet u"...
And wen I was leaving she turn around said 'Mary'..
I replied tnx but u wud ve save it 4 d nxt tym..
She smiled shakin her head..
And I knew I've won dat conversation.
So d nxt tym I saw her she started smilin seein me, I blocked her and said "hi miss mary" she replied hi mr.. ?? (I cudnt let her finish d "hey I dnt even knw ur name" line she was abt to come up wit).. I handed over my cellphone to her wit dis line I saw on d internet " dat phone I jus gave have a cute problem, can u help me fix it?? She asked wat was d problem and I said "it doesn't hav ur number on it"..
She hit me on my arm wit d "ure funny line" line. And wen she was done typing her digit I collected my phone and leave wit d "tnx, I may b convinced to tell u ma name d next tym I call"..
She was like "aww! Naw ure confident ryt?? While smiling... And I replied "I wud tek dat as a compliment" while leavin.
kai...some one is feeling you here!

2 Likes

Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by balaclava: 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
... After a brief chat, he said 'ppl say i'm invicible bt i guess u can see me right? And i answered 'of course i can see u' and he said 'nice, so when n where will dt be, here's my digit let me have yours to mk it happen!. D style gt me laughing didn't even know when i brought out my phone.

3 Likes

Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by rapmike(m): 9:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
badoolee: awchhh dat line is so romantic It makes me emotional

Girl, I won't mind my tongue dancing shoki on those boo.bs of yours.

2 Likes

Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
rapmike:

u ar fogiven,but pls don't repeat it
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by rapmike(m): 4:16am On Aug 21, 2014
Abeg no vex oh.
badoolee: u ar fogiven,but pls don't repeat it

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Jarchi(m): 5:35am On Aug 21, 2014
rapmike:

Some guys sha,they are just romantic and u see dem shoutin neva seen a romantic guy b4 and they keep ignoring our romantic gesture or our foolish stupidity
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by CzarChris(m): 6:29am On Aug 21, 2014
temigracie: ....aaaawwww,for me alone....Tymax,u r also my super-asanwa....oya,take kiss....mwuuuuaaaaaah!!!......
Tymax:
Lol. A guy can't be asanwa na. Abeg o cheesy
ROTFLWKMD, now this conversation just made my day grin grin grin @tymax you be asanwa o! No run from am. Ife onye choro ka ofu.
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 21, 2014
temigracie: ...I blush alot....but i think i blush more wen a guy tells me dat i am looking sweet n chop-able.....i ll be like 'OMGosh,Grace u set gan ooo'....
u 're so sweet and noiseable..can I noise u
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by dapzyadix(m): 7:42am On Aug 21, 2014
temigracie: ...I blush alot....but i think i blush more wen a guy tells me dat i am looking sweet n chop-able.....i ll be like 'OMGosh,Grace u set gan ooo'....
u luk sweet n chopable oya blush o
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 21, 2014
dapzyadix: u luk sweet n chopable oya blush o
...aaawwwww,tanks sweets
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 21, 2014
patmaine:
u 're so sweet and noiseable..can I noise u
...huh...wats da meaning??
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by dapzyadix(m): 7:59am On Aug 21, 2014
temigracie: ...aaawwwww,tanks sweets
u jst did d imposibu, 4 d 1st tym a dark man is blushing hia *lol*

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 21, 2014
temigracie: ...huh...wats da meaning??

noise ==(chop, beat, drink, smoke,fvck,high)
I wan noise dat food
I wan noise dat girl
if dat guy fvck up. I go noise am kaba kaba
I get nuvo for house..buy sk make we go noise
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Cute2peg(m): 11:42am On Aug 21, 2014
Very Funny...Most Times>.you really dont need all dis pick up lines.>>.Tins quietly fall into place after all you never planned meeting her at dat spot...for ME...A Smile works wonders...d rest is history....my tots though...
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
wen I got home I slapped myself several tyms,fix ma self up and vow neva to repeat dat mistake again so I get a mirror and practice 1 of dos Brad Pitt's killer move. But immediately I saw u naw I seem 2've lost all d confident again. I don't wanna go home slappin maself again my face are swellin up, lemme b shy enough to admit dat I like u, nt bcus ure btiful or bcus u gat more curves dan a race track. I jus lyk u naturally and nothing more. I pray I d'be confident enough to ask 4 ur name d next time I meet u"...
So d nxt tym I saw her she started smilin seein me, I blocked her and said "hi miss mary" she replied hi mr.. ?? (I cudnt let her finish d "hey I dnt even knw ur name" line she was abt to come up wit).. I handed over my cellphone to her wit dis line I saw on d internet " dat phone I jus gave have a cute problem, can u help me fix it?? She asked wat was d problem and I said "it doesn't hav ur number on it"..
She hit me on my arm wit d "ure funny line" line. And wen she was done typing her digit I collected my phone and leave wit d "tnx, I may b convinced to tell u ma name d next tym I call"..
She was like "aww! Naw ure confident ryt?? While smiling... And I replied "I wud tek dat as a compliment" while leavin.
Bros you make sense die, this is how to toast a girl

This pick up will get you a girl 9/10 times

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by moyarhtohbadt(f): 2:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
i jez fell in love with you!*sobs*

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
weda dem do meeting for me sef.. dis girls dey drop me like recharged card . dem too much. I no fit keep up..

na dem sabi. wats fun without sk and four loco...
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
I am awed by Ur beauty. now am tongue tied can I 've have Ur number. I just used this now..

hello beautiful my name is patmaine. remember dat cos u 'll be screaming it very soon

pity...
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
eyeview: There's one line that gets Nigerian ladies blushing and it goes thus: 'send me your account number'.
blushing indeed upon 2k you go send abi#joking

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by OgidiOlu3(m): 4:40pm On Aug 21, 2014
badoolee: u ar fogiven,but pls don't repeat it

Why didn't you upload your full picture? I'd have loved to put a face to that lovely body wink .
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by golddeejay(m): 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
Bryancrox: Guy yu tite,I owe yu a bottle of online beer
me i go add weed for more correct instpiration.
I don steal dat 'fone fix' line. I go use am for that yellow figure 8 gal i just dey sight for area

2 Likes

Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Ewizard(m): 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2014
moyarhtohbadt: i jez fell in love with you!*sobs*
Lolz..
I will if I were you *winks*
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Ewizard(m): 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2014
moyarhtohbadt: i jez fell in love with you!*sobs*
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by nellyelitz(m): 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
marieolae: The guys I've been wid r jus not romantic sad
have u tried being with Nelly? kiss kiss cry
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Bryancrox(m): 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2014
golddeejay: me i go add weed for more correct instpiration.
I don steal dat 'fone fix' line. I go use am for that yellow figure 8 gal i just dey sight for area
hahahahahah...I wish yu luck.
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Gentlebabs(m): 11:05pm On Aug 21, 2014
Me: Hi Pumpkin, You must be born on a Sunday
Lady: Grins! Why?
Me: Cos heaven must be missing angel
Lady: Smiles (Looks at me with a side eye, while raising eyebrow.
Me: Truth is, you have all the paraphernalia of a beauty Queen/You are the beauty goddess of the century.
Girl: Hmhmhmhm
Me: My name is Romeo, will you be my Juliet?/My name is Diego, will you be my Palma
Lady: You are such a funny guy
Me: Anything for a pretty damsel. I'll go get all the gold in Saudi Arabia to chat with you again. Your number is ...080
Lady: Hmhmhmhm. .. (72% of the time, I get the number)

Now, would you subscribe/fall for this?
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by moyarhtohbadt(f): 11:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
Gentlebabs: Me: Hi Pumpkin, You must be born on a Sunday
Lady: Grins! Why?
Me: Cos heaven must be missing angel
Lady: Smiles (Looks at me with a side eye, while raising eyebrow.
Me: Truth is, you have all the paraphernalia of a beauty Queen/You are the beauty goddess of the century.
Girl: Hmhmhmhm
Me: My name is Romeo, will you be my Juliet?/My name is Diego, will you be my Palma
Lady: You are such a funny guy
Me: Anything for a pretty damsel. I'll go get all the gold in Saudi Arabia to chat with you again. Your number is ...080
Lady: Hmhmhmhm. .. (72% of the time, I get the number)

Now, would you subscribe/fall for this?
me: *hisses and walks out* dang!!!too flirty...
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by moyarhtohbadt(f): 11:25pm On Aug 21, 2014
nellyelitz: have u tried being with Nelly? kiss kiss cry
sharp guy! No time mehn!
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
OgidiOlu3:

Why didn't you upload your full picture? I'd have loved to put a face to that lovely body wink .
I will do dat soon sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2016, Funny Pics You Can Relate To / Milk For The World! Roman Goddess Showcases Her Breast And Fat Veejay (photos) / Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.