Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus (60954 Views)

Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family / Dr. Ameyo Adadevoh Dies From Ebola Virus / Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by ayusco85(m): 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2014
God punish patrick sawyer, where ever he is. he brought this upon us.

meanwhile RIP to the doctor. may God grant u eternal rest in heaven

1 Like

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by sexzskil(f): 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2014
This way I've come to understand more how really damned Naijeriya is!
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by 3coins(m): 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2014
RIP doc
#GodFirst
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 19, 2014
THANKGOD ..MED.DOCs ARE ON STRIKE ooooo
IF NOT FOR DIS STRIKE ....ee 4beee oooo

1 Like

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Henrypraise: 10:50pm On Aug 19, 2014
soonpoint:

U come here and spew rubbish. U talk of patrotism in ds failed state. What did ur govt do when 37 health workers died from lassa fever outbreak in d north? Nothing. Even in isreal, doctors went on strike for 5 months. If u must b a critic n a reasonable and sensible one. Your govt is so reckless and insesitive, even the international consultants are threatening to walk away due to its lack of priority concernig ebola. This country isn't woth dying for, I bet u won't have said all dose nonsense if the dead woman were ur mother sister aunt or friend. Ur minister for health who snitches on his own used to be a president of the national association of resident doctor who lead strikes in the past. The shameless rat was sacked from ebsuth in 2008 for corruption. But like our c in c says. Its ordinary stealing so no problem making him a minister..this country is so screwed

I will want u to calm down n read wat u av written, it makes no sense in connection to wat I wrote, I don't giv a rat bottom, if d world is crumbling in israel. D loss of dis Doc shud be a wake up call to patriotism irrespective of who is minister or not.

1 Like

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 19, 2014
RIP
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 19, 2014
Henrypraise:

My friend, I tink u shud read more n learn how to comprehend. I tink same unpatriotic mindset has robbed off on so many nigerians u inclusive.

My point is dat d death of dis doc, can be use as a platform to boost morale in d medical sector. N of course de ar murderers, pple ar dyin in d hospital n d murderers ar sitting at home still wanting to be paid for sitting at home n not workin leaving pple to die. My friend do u even knw wats happening?
I'm sure you're a stark illiterate. It is not by compulsion a doctor must save lives. A doctor didn't come to earth with the sole responsibility of treating you. You pay and get treated or your government pays to subsidize what you pay. You can't force anybody to treat you. They didn't inflict you with the illness or hit you with a vehicle so how are they murderers?

19 Likes

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by agriboom: 10:53pm On Aug 19, 2014
sad RIP very sad news, but wait o mosquito de carry dis tin? angry
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by gistmelove(m): 10:54pm On Aug 19, 2014
Every soul shall taste death...

R.I.P

and pls help me greet my mama ooo
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by n1bogo: 10:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
RIP Dr you died in active service.
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Leopantro: 10:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
RIP doctor. thank you for giving your life and services to a country that didn't care about you, abandoned you in your time of need and utilized your illlness as a political gain for their benefit. if you could only read the comments of hate and condemnation the fellow Nigerians said against you, your fellow doctors and the doctors you trained, from the same people wishing you peace in death, you would have died much earlier in depression and despair. only your relatives can understand the frustration you underwent, waiting for drugs and prayers while betrayed by promises of officials.

on the lifes of those you saved and those who will never benefit from your knowledge

WE SALUTE YOU

10 Likes

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by kemzole(f): 10:57pm On Aug 19, 2014
RIP Doctor Adadevoh, it's so painful u had to die of ebola virus. I can still picture her face and smart stepping. Patrick Sawyer.....I won't speak ill of the dead. And for those who said she was discharged, this was merely a rumour that was later debunked
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Cheeun(f): 10:57pm On Aug 19, 2014
Me too. cry
passionate88: "Sometimes I'm scared while another time I just wave it away..."
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by sinola(m): 10:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
may her rest in peace!
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by tuoyoojo(m): 10:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
Henrypraise:

My friend sharrap, doctors die reach soldiers or police? Abi no be pple teach doctors for primary/ secondary sch? If everybody begin strike cos de want dis n dat witout puttin d country in perspective, tell me who will save d country? Patriotism must av a begining point; 4 south africans, mandela was d begining point, dis woman can be d begining point 4 doctors it all depends on d govt n media.

Btw, In my field I am bein patriotic, n shud dia be need for me to do more, I won't look bak.

Mr patriotic nigerian,u do well!by d way, which field u dey so dat so dat I go show u how to die for ur country

5 Likes

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 19, 2014
Dis is so sad,she died as an hero nd i pray dat God grant her eternal peace in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by tunfeek: 11:02pm On Aug 19, 2014
RIP
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by ilotriouzAY(m): 11:03pm On Aug 19, 2014
I dont even what to say

i pity the woman

hazards in being a doctor

RIP to her

1 Like

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 19, 2014
Dreyl: R.i.p sir
THE DOCTOR WAS A FEMALEembarassed

2 Likes

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Soknown: 11:04pm On Aug 19, 2014
You were trained to save lives and you did that till your last breath, you played your part , important part at that on this theater of life. As you take the long walk, crossing into immortality, May the angels bear you on the best wings with your white robe gleefully greeting the blissful breeze, May you found mercy, May your soul Rest in perfect peace with your maker. Ile to ba wo sun , Ile ire ni o. Sun re o.
Ode to The departed Amazon.

3 Likes

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by enone(m): 11:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
Rip Dr Adadevoh. 20 years expirence wasted jst like dat.u have paid the price for humanity.

3 Likes

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
so sad! rip dr.

1 Like

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by ceejayluv(m): 11:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
Dreambeat: I don't think the Minister of Health mentioned the name of the doctor that was discharged, the press got it wrong not the minister. RIP to a fallen hero.
Yeah, the press have complicated matters a lot... The other time, the minister of health announced that a Nigerian donated some drugs (nano "trash"silver) to treat ebola. The press reported that Nigeria has developed a trial drug for ebola (when in reality he bought it from an American "alternative therapy" exponent)...

1 Like

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Henrypraise: 11:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
12inches1:
I'm sure you're a stark illiterate. It is not by compulsion a doctor must save lives. A doctor didn't come to earth with the sole responsibility of treating you. You pay and get treated or your government pays to subsidize what you pay. You can't force anybody to treat you. They didn't inflict you with the illness or hit you with a vehicle so how are they murderers?

Okoro, wen eva u regain sanity, make u read wetin u write.

So if d primary reason of a Doctor is not to save lives, tell me wats dia primary objective? To kill or to strike or own private hospitals n rip hell outer pple?

I see dat d unpatriotism/ inhumanity has eaten deep into ur marrows, I hope u neva get an elective position, u soon gonna tell me dat politicians ar not suppose to lead n guide, de ar to make money any country dat needs a politician to guide, shud watever.......

1 Like

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Songitto(m): 11:07pm On Aug 19, 2014
karidad: How many doctors attended to this said Patrick Sawyer of a devil? Is it because he is a foreigner? because I bet an ordinary Nigerian ll nt receive dis kinda treatment frm our medical practitioners. RIP to d decreased.

Yes, you are right, we like foreigners and we welcome them appropriately. fact about NIGERIA
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by ceejayluv(m): 11:09pm On Aug 19, 2014
abu12: What happen to naosilver or the DAAB2 or what ever they call it? Is there no drug yet for Ebola? This govt is full of lies.

On the nature of treatment being
accorded Ebola virus disease patients,
Idris explained that there was no
specific treatment per se.
“We treat the patients based on the
presentation. For instance, if the
patient shows symptoms of
diarrhoea, he or she has to be treated
with electrolyte and others. If the
person shows signs of pain, he or she
will be given pain-relieving drugs. We
have enough drugs to take care of
them.
“If they require intensive care, we will
do that. This is part of the equipment
that has been brought in. They will be
provided with such.”
www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/ebola-latest-3-new-cases-4-victims-discharged/
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by hsirT: 11:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
lets get it right,she was'nt the one discharged and confirmed free from ebola. was rather another doc.this is to say not only one doc came in contact with mr.patrick but rather this lady doc was the first doc who attended to mr patrick contraly to the supposed discharged doc. pls our press should be more careful n coutioned
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by wwwkaycom(m): 11:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
karidad: How many doctors attended to this said Patrick Sawyer of a devil? Is it because he is a foreigner? because I bet an ordinary Nigerian ll nt receive dis kinda treatment frm our medical practitioners. RIP to d decreased.
Just as our govt care less whether you live or die.
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by deeobserver209(m): 11:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
May her soul rest in peace. embarassed
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by ozo13(m): 11:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
Henrypraise: Now des ar d kind of pple dat deserve national awards, not politicians.

Lemme use dis medium to also challenge all dos hungry men/ murderers parading demsefs as medical doctors, embarkin on strikes, to take example from dis Dr, life isn't always abt money n dats were Nigerians have scores it wrong, everybody is fightin for dia pocket/ money, no body is even fighting for glory talkless of fighting for humanity.

D fed govt shud tap into dis tragedy n encourage nigerians to be patriotic.

Tank u.
hmmm.she was also striking cos she is also part of nma .she was jus doing her professional work in her private hospital when she contracted d virus.all this TAKE EXAMPLE u r talking abt no work my broda.am sure if she knew d sawyer guy got d virus she will not risk it.its jus unfortunate she didn't know wat she was handling. May God help us all.winks.to me o at dis particular point in time in d country u cannot risk ya life for anything cos d govt is not ready to take responsibility. Dey r jus stealing our money and u want we mecunus to go n die for noting knowing well d govt will not even compensate ya family.jus unfortunate. Sad

4 Likes

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Dolemite(f): 11:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
May you burn in hell Sawyer!! Nigeria plz treat your doctors well.

3 Likes

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Forwetinnah: 11:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
2fine2fast: SANGO FEATURING AMADIOHA AND SAPONNA WILL PUNISH PATRICK SAWYER AND THE STUPID LIBERIAN IMMIGRATION THAT IS CAUSING US SO MUCH PAIN. AAAAASE

Isee! Imagine a patient under quarantine being an ECOWAS representive for his country, went through their airport security and then left the shores of his country with not as much as an alert from his Country warnining our authorities, now people are dropping like flies. May he rot in the worst part of hell!! Dude came with a mission from his country/his colonial masters and all Liberia could do is apologise?!
RIP ma..my heart goes out to her family. Sad loss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

HIV Cure Finally Here ? Scientists Make Remarkable Breakthrough ! / A Mad Man Attempts Withdrawing At An ATM (photo) / Deformed Baby Delivered In Kaduna Hospital (Viewers' Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.