Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,389 members, 7,812,150 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus (60915 Views)

Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family / Dr. Ameyo Adadevoh Dies From Ebola Virus / Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 1:49am On Aug 20, 2014
[b]As we say good bye to a hero Dr Mrs Ameyo Adadevoh, I think our Men of God need to reflect.

They keep preaching love, charity etc. How many of them have taken a step in helping Africa deal with this virus?

How many of them have donated money for health kits and Personal Protection Equipment to help fight the spread in Guinea, Sierra Leone and Liberia? How many of them have taken steps to help the foreign volunteers who have put their lives on the line? How many of them have bought hand sanitizers for their members who can not afford it?

It is not about raising money for church buildings, private jets and missionary works to increase church members.

Remember the Monks of Myanmar. Some lost their lives for their people.

I am not asking for too much but if you guys raise Hundreds of millions for church buildings, how much can you guys raise and donate to save the lives of your members. How much can you guys raise to support African Scientists with talents but no support. How much can you do to protect the lives of health workers.?

[/b]

8 Likes

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by 5minsmadness: 1:50am On Aug 20, 2014
Leopantro: RIP doctor. thank you for giving your life and services to a country that didn't care about you, abandoned you in your time of need and utilized your illlness as a political gain for their benefit. if you could only read the comments of hate and condemnation the fellow Nigerians said against you, your fellow doctors and the doctors you trained, from the same people wishing you peace in death, you would have died much earlier in depression and despair. only your relatives can understand the frustration you underwent, waiting for drugs and prayers while betrayed by promises of officials.

on the lifes of those you saved and those who will never benefit from your knowledge

WE SALUTE YOU
Beautiful.
1000likes

1 Like

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Cityguy: 1:54am On Aug 20, 2014
ladej: pay Egyptian doctors with which money?
U even get time to give credence to a load of crap!

2 Likes

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 20, 2014
hoodboy: Lots of Nairalanders have serious comprehension issues, did the health minister ever say Dr. Ameyo was discharged? Even with the subsequent publication to to clear the misconceptions, you lot are still lacking comprehension.....RIP DOC, hope you made peace with God...as for the bastard Sawyer, I know where ever you are, you are already paying for your misdeeds

Please don't make any excuses whatsoever
Did he ever tell us there was More than one doctor infected
They always told us a doctor that treated Sawyer was sick and we knew it was female because they called her a she
When he said the doctor was discharged,what other doctor was there?
We are just hearing of this other Dr Ada today
The minister messed up big time

7 Likes

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Muscomide: 2:08am On Aug 20, 2014
hoodboy: Lots of Nairalanders have serious comprehension issues, did the health minister ever say Dr. Ameyo was discharged? Even with the subsequent publication to to clear the misconceptions, you lot are still lacking comprehension.....RIP DOC, hope you made peace with God...as for the bastard Sawyer, I know where ever you are, you are already paying for your misdeeds

What do you know about the ways of God. Fake Christian like you.

1 Like

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by tunde1200(m): 2:13am On Aug 20, 2014
[quote author=Abbott][/quote]

I can't wait for the removal of this minister full of fakes at all time.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by slogozer(m): 2:15am On Aug 20, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: [b]As we say good bye to a hero Dr Mrs Ameyo Adadevoh, I think our Men of God need to reflect.

They keep preaching love, charity etc. How many of them have taken a step in helping Africa deal with this virus?

How many of them have donated money for health kits and Personal Protection Equipment to help fight the spread in Guinea, Sierra Leone and Liberia? How many of them have taken steps to help the foreign volunteers who have put their lives on the line? How many of them have bought hand sanitizers for their members who can not afford it?

It is not about raising money for church buildings, private jets and missionary works to increase church members.

Remember the Monks of Myanmar. Some lost their lives for their people.

I am not asking for too much but if you guys raise Hundreds of millions for church buildings, how much can you guys raise and donate to save the lives of your members. How much can you guys raise to support African Scientists with talents but no support. How much can you do to protect the lives of health workers.?

[/b]

Abeg, go ahead and open an account for this purpose and liase with the ministry of health to solicit for necessary help and contribution. Men of God will contibute, likewise men of honour. Don't fall into the trap of using men of God as your sparring box. Let God be their judge. You and I should be true to our own irresponsibilities and responsibilities respectively. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Muscomide: 2:22am On Aug 20, 2014
Nigerians!! Looking for celestial solutions to terrestrial problems since 1960! Whilst the likes of America, Russia, Israel and the West invest in science and technology, we invest our time and resources in foreign religions and faith healing. Now we are begging the Americans to 'dash' us this Zmapp to save us from Ebola. Hmmm! I cry for my beloved country.

5 Likes

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Jabioro: 2:33am On Aug 20, 2014
I don't knw when we r goin to learn on hw 2 take proactive measure,and also feeding d public wt correct infos..d nano silver drug they r cryin foul at is available,why can't them try d said drug on her,at least she had nothin to loose,secondly d minister of health is on rampages gven and dashin wröng informatns..RIP 2 d gr8 woman.
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by lovinam: 2:34am On Aug 20, 2014
Stop making such silly comments. If you have been to first consultants , you would know that those guys stop at nothing to ensure you are comfortable while they treat you. Ask around.
karidad: How many doctors attended to this said Patrick Sawyer of a devil? Is it because he is a foreigner? because I bet an ordinary Nigerian ll nt receive dis kinda treatment frm our medical practitioners. RIP to d decreased.

4 Likes

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 2:36am On Aug 20, 2014
Muscomide: Nigerians!! Looking for celestial solutions to terrestrial problems since 1960! Whilst the likes of America, Russia, Israel and the West invest in science and technology, we invest our time and resources in foreign religions and faith healing. Now we are begging the Americans to 'dash' us this Zmapp to save us from Ebola. Hmmm! I cry for my beloved country.
Spain is a country more developed than Nigeria. The Spaniards begged America for the drug.

America begged the Canadians to help them produce the drug (ZMapp). So why is Nigerians asking for the drug such a crime?
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by kobonaire(m): 2:37am On Aug 20, 2014
F117A: What bloody economic aid are you talking about?
Is it the aid given to american companies like chevron,texaco and co .
You must seriously be deluded.
Tell your masters to sell us weapons.
Nigeria need those weapons than egypt at this point.
West africa is currently the most volatile region in africa.
I guess you were not able to comprehend the wiki link i earlier posted for you. I have used some crayons to mark the necessary sections to show you how Nigeria received 3 times more economic aid than Egypt. No, that aid was not given to the oil companies you silly .... it was economic aid ... which unfortunately was probably all chopped by the ogas at the top. The oil companies publish all their financials for you to peruse (unless you also want me to crayon that for you??).
Nigeria has more than enough resources to defeat Boko Haram ... it's the will that is lacking and the corruption in the government and military top brass. Hopefully you know that you do not add more water into a leaking bucket in the hopes that it will fill up??

4 Likes

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by richeso: 2:47am On Aug 20, 2014
Na how many doctor attend to this sawyer self ?
Nearly all that died so far attended to just 1 person.
I hope all this news na correct oo. Because some people are really bent to make 9ja a sad place oo
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by plentyofgist247: 2:49am On Aug 20, 2014
May her soul rest in peace. Amen
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by kobonaire(m): 2:50am On Aug 20, 2014
richeso: Na how many doctor attend to this sawyer self ?
I hope all this news na correct oo. Because some people are really bent to make 9ja a sad place oo
Please let us stop blaming others for our woes .... Nigerians make Nigeria a sad place. The way to solve a problem is to identify and accept the root cause. We can make Nigeria an even happier place if we truly believe in 1 Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Ekundayo7: 2:51am On Aug 20, 2014
F117A: What bloody economic aid are you talking about?
Is it the aid given to american companies like chevron,texaco and co .
You must seriously be deluded.
Tell your masters to sell us weapons.
Nigeria need those weapons than egypt at this point.
West africa is currently the most volatile region in africa.
kobonaire: I guess you were not able to comprehend the wiki link i earlier posted for you. I have used some crayons to mark the necessary sections to show you how Nigeria received 3 times more economic aid than Egypt. No, that aid was not given to the oil companies you silly .... it was economic aid ... which unfortunately was probably all chopped by the ogas at the top. The oil companies publish all their financials for you to peruse (unless you also want me to crayon that for you??).
Nigeria has more than enough resources to defeat Boko Haram ... it's the will that is lacking and the corruption in the government and military top brass. Hopefully you know that you do not add more water into a leaking bucket in the hopes that it will fill up??
GBAM!

2 Likes

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by SeanDada1(m): 3:03am On Aug 20, 2014
RIP DR AMEYO ADADEVOH.

U FOUGHT FOR HUMANITY!
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by lovinam: 3:07am On Aug 20, 2014
In first consultant. Each consultant has a team of doctors he// she works with, so that explains the situation. They treat every patient the same.
richeso: Na how many doctor attend to this sawyer self ?
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by SeanDada1(m): 3:07am On Aug 20, 2014
cryDR AMEYO.

5 Likes

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by anonimi: 3:10am On Aug 20, 2014
F117A: I am not even bothered about that.
I am angry with the level of the so-called aid.
Nigeria is fighting a war,yet the US will not SELL us offensive weapons while DASHING over $12billion worth of highly advanced offensive weapons to egypt and israel every year.
The US practically made Egypt africa's strongest military by virtue of aid .
The same weapons the US won't sell to us.
And some moronnic Nigerian american think we should be grateful.

Yes we MORONS in Nigeria should be VERY grateful for any little, minute aid they give LAZY BEGGARS like us angry
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Nobody: 3:18am On Aug 20, 2014
Henrypraise: Now des ar d kind of pple dat deserve national awards, not politicians.

Lemme use dis medium to also challenge all dos hungry men/ murderers parading demsefs as medical doctors, embarkin on strikes, to take example from dis Dr, life isn't always abt money n dats were Nigerians have scores it wrong, everybody is fightin for dia pocket/ money, no body is even fighting for glory talkless of fighting for humanity.

D fed govt shud tap into dis tragedy n encourage nigerians to be patriotic.

Tank u.

Quick question: do you think she would still have treated him - u know, out of "patriotism" - if she had the slightest premonition that it would cost her her life and cause eternal emotional scarring of her husband and little kid?
And I'd like to believe that Private Hospitals such as the one she worked in, are more interested in PROFIT than PATRIOTISM. Cuz the latter isn't going to pay the bills.
Hint: I guess we'll never truly know....
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Drogo(m): 3:27am On Aug 20, 2014
R.I.P doc. ...N for those dat think nigerians ( docs )shd sacrifice dia lives, y nt lead d way by heading to sambisa to find our missing girls..........
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by likita27: 3:51am On Aug 20, 2014
Evergreen123:

Quick question: do you think she would still have treated him - u know, out of "patriotism" - if she had the slightest premonition that it would cost her her life and cause eternal emotional scarring of her husband and little kid?
And I'd like to believe that Private Hospitals such as the one she worked in, are more interested in PROFIT than PATRIOTISM. Cuz the latter isn't going to pay the bills.
Dude,she stopped Sawyer from leaving the hospital for calaber which was his original destination, that is where the patriotism comes in, must you allow emotions to becloud your thinking?,this is a daughter of an esteemed professor of chemical pathology and great grand daughter of Herbert Macaulay that Nigeria failed at her hour of need,if Nigeria moved the heavens for her it would have been worth it, yet the same Nigeria wants doctors on the frontline without any protection

5 Likes

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by donodion(m): 4:04am On Aug 20, 2014
angry embarassed embarassed embarassed

angry angry angry Chukwu must resign or be sacked.
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by donodion(m): 4:05am On Aug 20, 2014
likita27: Dude,she stopped Sawyer from leaving the hospital for calaber which was his original destination, that is where the patriotism comes in, must you allow emotions to becloud your thinking?,this is a daughter of an esteemed professor of chemical pathology and great grand daughter of Herbert Macaulay that Nigeria failed at her hour of need,if Nigeria moved the heavens for her it would have been worth it, yet the same Nigeria wants doctors on the frontline without any protection

I was equally baffled at her post

1 Like

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by maestroferddi: 4:13am On Aug 20, 2014
So sad.

Such a pretty woman dying in her prime.

Nigeria has been paying dearly for her ungrateful West African neighbours.

If our soldiers are not dying in Sierra Leone, Liberia and Mali, we are expending scarce resources in bailing out some banana republics in the sub-region.

And now they are exporting pandemics to our shores.

Is there a better time to review our policy on the so-called regional integration than now?

1 Like

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 4:16am On Aug 20, 2014
Evergreen123:

Her and her crew diagnosed he was infected. Without their diagnosis and testing, we would have been running to Olumo Rock for cover.

5 Likes

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by donodion(m): 4:17am On Aug 20, 2014
maestroferddi: So sad.

Such a pretty woman dying in her prime.

Nigeria has been paying dearly for her ungrateful West African neighbours.

If our soldiers are not dying in Sierra Leone, Liberia and Mali, we are expending scarce resources in bailing out some banana republics in the sub-region.

And now they are exporting pandemics to our shores.

Is there a better time to review our policy on the so-called regional integration than now?
dude,at this moment...please no xenophobic comments

1 Like

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by maestroferddi: 4:25am On Aug 20, 2014
donodion:
dude,at this moment...please no xenophobic comments
I hear you. Better person.

The more reason the West are several steps ahead of us.

The take a dispassionate appraisal of issues and take requisite precautionary measures like profiling.

In your book, it is called xenophobia while the lives of nationals are needlessly being wasted.

Abeg, face front.
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by afrika(f): 4:28am On Aug 20, 2014
which of d drugs did they apply? nano or SAABS or Zmapp? abi d traditional herb?
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Nobody: 4:35am On Aug 20, 2014
F117A: You must be a moronn,you miserable sadist.
Where did you see any Nigerian govt official recommending nano silver.?
You are busy hunting for bad news so as to validate your american overloads.
May God punish you.
Anyday,you set foot in Nigeria is the day you die,you mad fucck.

@bolded
You're kidding right?
Oh and if you can read you'd see my recommendation for African development.
Keep blaming Obama while your LG chairman loots monet for road and educational projects
You guys have been severely deceived.

4 Likes

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by naijaspeak(m): 4:44am On Aug 20, 2014
When President Jonathan publicly condemned Mr Patrick Sawyer for entering Nigeria with the Ebola virus some Nigerian on nairaland were saying that Jonathan should have selected his words in describing Mr Sawyer. But it is obvious Jonathan is right seeing how the disease is now spreading and killing innocent Nigerians especially doctors and nurses who are caring for patient.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Deformed Baby Delivered In Kaduna Hospital (Viewers' Discretion Advised) / A Mad Man Attempts Withdrawing At An ATM (photo) / Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.