Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! (44004 Views)

Iraqi Fighters Pose With Dead Bodies Of Islamic Militants ISIS Killed In Fight / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by mencade5(m): 2:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
traware: Mencade5,you are truly a confirmed clown.You always use this same tactic every single time.Whenever you can't counter an argument,you always reach out to other usernames by being friendly to fight for you;'that's right bruh','Guy,you too get sense' etc.Mencade5,you are hopeless.Why can't you ever fight your own battles?Eh?Did you know what camnewton posted before he posted it?Fakear.se fraud
its a hopeless case fighting you. If i decide to e-fight you, na tear i go just tear you into pieces.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
Mccain wanted this and he got Obama to arm ISIS so they can topple Assad's regime. Putin and Assad must be laughing at the stupidity of Obama and his "divide and conquer" policy in the middle east as it relates to Sunni and Shia.

Any American caught in the middle is a collateral damage and should blame their government for arming criminals to topple governments they don't like. They did it in Afghanistan and Bin Laden emerged. They did it in Iraq, they did it in Libya and also in Syria. Americans are hungry and Obama is funding war of division all over the world.

6 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Ramon92: 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
Oduduwaboy:

Good to know that your system has been cured of the religion virus. You will then agree with me that nobody deserves to be killed that way for whatever reason! It can never be justified...the human society is supposed to have evolved beyond that point. I rushed to think you are a muslim by virtue of your moniker. sorry.
yeah sure, the killing was brutal, agreed. But I reasoned based on the fact that they - American govt - has committed so many grave atrocities,all over the world in general.

Take this Iraq as an example, those monsters were created by them. Bombing innocent civilians, leaving the masses in penury, etc and it's those journalists that cover up their crimes. Now it's those same peasants and helpless civilians they brainwash, train, arm and fund. What's worse than that??

Edit: the power brokers just agitated the animals already present in them. Read their statements, they are after anything American..

Call it a little bit of karma, you can't eat your cake and have it..

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by traware(m): 2:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Thank you for your support bro

The reason why I dislike atheist is they are anti religion therefore anti African spirituality as well, besides they are also arrogant tho
But i still prefer you guys over any whitewashed christian-Muslim zombie roaming our beloved continent
No problem.Many atheists are quite intelligent so I don't really blame them for their 'arrogance' or for 'talking down' to others.I like 'Pagan9ja' a lot.I always learn from his posts

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by NairaMinted: 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
Bluetooth2: Mccain wanted this and he got Obama to arm ISIS so they can topple Assad's regime. Putin and Assad must be laughing at the stupidity of Obama and his "divide and conquer" policy in the middle east as it relates to Sunni and Shia.

Any American caught in the middle is a collateral damage and should blame their government for arming criminals to topple governments they don't like. They did it in Afghanistan and Bin Laden emerged. They did it in Iraq, they did it in Libya and also in Syria. Americans are hungry and Obama is funding war of division all over the world.

"I have met with these brave fighters, and they are not Al-Qaeda. To the contrary: They are Libyan patriots who want to liberate their nation. We should help them do it." -Senator John McCain in Benghazi, Libya April 22, 2011 - as an Al- Qaeda flag was hoisted over a Benghazi courthouse......

“Of course they are Muslims, but they are moderates. I guarantee you that they are moderates — I know them, and I have been with them.” - Senator John McCain, speaking on "Syria rebels", Washington, September 3, 2013

“Not true, not true! Frankly, I just disagree… There’s about 70 percent still who are Free Syrian Army.” - Senator John McCain, Washington, September 18, 2013

Open your eyes, people! The neocons and corrupt elite that run the United States of America will use any means possible (Including violent, extremist elements) to achieve their aims...

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by ChikezieU(m): 2:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
moneybag100:
Don't you read to see reason why he was killed
if i get u correct, u r saying that USA supported them and now opposing them
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by traware(m): 2:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
mencade5: its a hopeless case fighting you. If i decide to e-fight you, na tear i go just tear you into pieces.
Mencade5,haven't we been e-fighting for the past two hours?Just say you want to give up because I've clearly handed your dumbar.se to you.By the way,your threats are as empty as your skull
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Caseless: 2:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
Vikky014: alright,Pray to Ur Allah to touch d hrt of Isis,& bokos,& giv peace a chance
those guys ar evil and agents of the satan created by d west. They'r all going to hell. They've lied agains God and prophet, so we hate them too. D quran says there is no compulsion in religion, so why do they kill ppl who refused to accept islam? They'r anti-islam and peace; if they can get hold of me(GOD forbid), they'r goin to kil me too.
It is important we convert our beaf to luv.
Oya, hug me. *pecks*

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ramon92: yeah sure, the killing was brutal, agreed. But I reasoned based on the fact that they - American govt - has committed so many grave atrocities,all over the world in general.

Take this Iraq as an example, those monsters were created by them. Bombing innocent civilians, leaving the masses in penury, etc and it's those journalists that cover up their crimes. Now it's those same peasants and helpless civilians they brainwash, train, arm and fund. What's worse than that??

you're wrong bro

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Ramon92: 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
Samakinr:
you're wrong bro
What's right??
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by johnbosco97(m): 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
ISLAM NEVER FAIL TO DISAPPOINT.
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Caseless: 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
NairaMinted:

"I have met with these brave fighters, and they are not Al-Qaeda. To the contrary: They are Libyan patriots who want to liberate their nation. We should help them do it." -Senator John McCain in Benghazi, Libya April 22, 2011 - as an Al- Qaeda flag was hoisted over a Benghazi courthouse......

“Of course they are Muslims, but they are moderates. I guarantee you that they are moderates — I know them, and I have been with them.” - Senator John McCain, speaking on "Syria rebels", Washington, September 3, 2013

“Not true, not true! Frankly, I just disagree… There’s about 70 percent still who are Free Syrian Army.” - Senator John McCain, Washington, September 18, 2013

Open your eyes, people! The neocons and corrupt elite that run the United States of America will use any means possible (Including violent, extremist elements) to achieve their aims...
GOD bless u! Even hilary clinton was criticizing obama for not fully arming the isis and other rebel grps in syria to topple assad and that was why isis emerged and she forgot that america trained isis trained isis in jordan to fight assad. I wonder what wld hav been d situation if assad was ousted dis terrorists assumed d position of authority in syria- in one night, they wil slaughter all the xtains and shia in syria. Nato and d US threw libya into more chaos by their invasion. We shld all reject america and their strategy to cause war for their own gains.
I love putin, sergei lavrov, iran, hizbollah and assad.

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by adediamond07(m): 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
NairaMinted:

The obvious but bitterly truth the masses failed to comprehend.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by NairaMinted: 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
caseless: GOD bless u! Even hilary clinton was criticizing obama for not fully arming the isis and other rebel grps in syria to topple assad and that was why isis emerged and she forgot that america trained isis trained isis in jordan to fight assad. I wonder what wld hav been d situation if assad was ousted dis terrorists assumed d position of authority in syria- in one night, they wil slaughter all the xtains and shia in syria. Nato and d US threw libya into more chaos by their invasion. We shld all reject america and their strategy to cause war for their own gains.
I love putin, sergei lavrov, iran, hizbollah and assad.

I also love these guys.. and speaking of Hezbollah, I will soon post an eye opening post on a speech made by their leader
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Caseless: 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ramon92: yeah sure, the killing was brutal, agreed. But I reasoned based on the fact that they - American govt - has committed so many grave atrocities,all over the world in general.

Edit: the power brokers just agitated the animals already present in them. Read their statements, they are after anything American..

u wonder why aljazeera jounalists go deeper than the rest of mainstream media correspondents who feed us with lies to cover up d atrocity of their govt and they dnt get hurt by rebels like others do. Their own rancour comes whenever they beam their searchlight on a particular govt and d govt in qstion myt retaliate by arresting their journalists or banning them frm their country. Now i knw why it took d US years to allow aljazeera to come into america.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Caseless: 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
NairaMinted:

I also love these guys.. and speaking of Hezbollah, I will soon post an eye opening post on a speech made by their leader
i'd like to read that. Giv me a mention when u post that. Thank u!

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by 2leftlegs(m): 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
angry The world grows wery of Muslims day by day! My best friends are Muslims but when it comes to killing all in the name of their own selfish intrest that's when the line is drawn! angry
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by ChikezieU(m): 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
Yes Iraq was destroyed but called for it by Invading Kuwiet
mmmustapha: served them right, iraq is destroyed for no reason but to stole their crude oil. over two hundreds lives where lost in Iraq, but world did not call America terrorists, why? are only Muslims be terrorists?
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
NairaMinted:

It has always been like this just that some brainless folks lack knowledge about American foreign policy in the middle east.

They armed shia to fight Saddam Hussain who was a minority sunni, they incited sunnis to protest Ahmedinejad when he won his election and they also armed minority sunnis to topple a majority-shia supported Assad. If you look at the pattern of their policy, you will see that they don't care about Arab but their own foreign policy on how to siphon their oil.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by dadicvila(m): 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
Rich4god: What baffles me most is that, when you talk to muslims abt the actions of terrorist, they will jst say its the west that is sponsoring them, instead of them to man up and condem their action... There are terrorist in every country...just like what is happening in Ukraine.... But non will say they are fighting and killing people in the name of any religion... Only in Islam... Just look at the state by IS... That america is trying to deny muslims thier peace under the new calif, which is supported by other muslims.... Do they mean the peace where they go about beheading pple...
Eastern Ukrainian seperatists are terrorists??says who?
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by 50calibre(m): 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2014

Shut up Islamic radical, you are all the same. Those who aren't actively involved in terrorism are still passively in support of it.

For the first time in a very long time, america's actions in a foreign country is fully justified. Isis are a bunch of savage dogs on a murderous campaign accross Iraq, kidnapping & slaughterinh Christians, Yazidi men, women and children. Even al Qaeda deem them extremists.

I think the US military action is insufficient, these people only understand the way of violence, and hitting them very hard is the onły way to stop them.

As for the British executioner in the video, I think his family should be identified, and beheaded in similar fashion, since these people employ brutality to shock and instill fear, similar tactics should be used in responce to them.
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Nelson1235: 3:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
moneybag100: Hmmmm....
No be small tin O! Lol
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by mencade5(m): 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
traware: Mencade5,haven't we been e-fighting for the past two hours?Just say you want to give up because I've clearly handed your dumbar.se to you.By the way,your threats are as empty as your skull
you have been reasoning with your anus since ages past.
What a pitiable case you are.
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Eroxxy: 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
kunlesehan: These days when we hear 'Islam'...just one thought comes to mind...
BOMB

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by ChikezieU(m): 3:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
LyfeJennings:

Salam Alaikum my brov
I am a muslim. A staunch practicing one at that but that doesnt make me any less human. Truth is,most of these killings and terrorist acts are more political than religious. I dont know the formation of ISIS but I do know they have huge political undertone. When U study BH operations in our own Nigeria,U cant say they are doing all they do in the name of religion.
lets assume Islam said all non muslims should be killed,what would be Buhari's sin for his life to be assasinated? & so many other prominent muslims like that. There's a lot we don't know,there are so many questions we might never get answers to. Its quite unfortunate muslims are tools of these daredevils but I strongly pray for a change even though it seem almost impossible as violence has come to take its way in the hearts of my brother in the middle east & northern Nigeria.

one of the most responsible post since yrs i hv been following nairaland. Am not a muslim but honestly u deserve an award. May be some islamists E-warlords will bend down and some resarch
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by NairaMinted: 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
Do people really do believe that these extremist groups can pose such a significant threat and rise to such a high degree of strength without Western intelligenc noticing or the governments of the countries from which they originate failing to destroy them?

Do you really believe that?

Why weren't these extreme elements visible during the days of Saddam, Ghaddafi, Al-Assad Snr (and in the earlier years of Assad jnr)? How come these extreme wahabist/salafist elements are just coming to the fore?

I tell you why:

They have always been extremist muslims. They have always existed but their excesses were curbed by these governments that the self rigtheous United States government likes to label regimes and their leader (truthful in many cases )tyrants.....

Now those tyrants are outta the way and these extreme elements are the very usual cannon fodder the the United States needs to set in the new world order and consolidate its position and hegemony over world affairs...

Divide and rule. That's the name of the game..

2007- Multiple Pullitzer winning journalist, Seymour Hersh, The Re-Direction article in the New Yorker:

"To undermine Iran, which is predominantly Shiite, the Bush Administration has decided, in effect, to reconfigure its priorities in the Middle East. In Lebanon, the Administration has coöperated with Saudi Arabia’s government, which is Sunni, in clandestine operations that are intended to weaken Hezbollah, the Shiite organization that is backed by Iran. The U.S. has also taken part in clandestine operations aimed at Iran and its ally Syria. A by-product of these activities has been the bolsteringof Sunni extremist groups that espouse a militant vision of Islam and are hostile to America and sympathetic to Al Qaeda.

http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2007/03/05/070305fa_fact_hersh?currentPage=all
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Olutobasam(m): 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
The world is suffering from Abraham's mistake....Islam has been like this since inception; check the history of how they Islamised the North Africa. They're blood sucking demons cry

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Ramon92: 3:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
50calibre:

Shut up Islamic radical, you are all the same. Those who aren't actively involved in terrorism are still passively in support of it.

For the first time in a very long time, america's actions in a foreign country is fully justified. Isis are a bunch of savage dogs on a murderous campaign accross Iraq, kidnapping & slaughterinh Christians, Yazidi men, women and children. Even al Qaeda deem them extremists.

I think the US military action is insufficient, these people only understand the way of violence, and hitting them very hard is the onły way to stop them.

As for the British executioner in the video, I think his family should be identified, and beheaded in similar fashion, since these people employ brutality to shock and instill fear, similar tactics should be used in responce to them.
what am I saying and what is this one saying?? Go through the the thread for my posts And don't quote me stupid things..

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Ramon92: 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
NairaMinted: Do people really do believe that these extremist groups can pose such a significant threat and rise to such a high degree of strength without Western intelligenc noticing or the governments of the countries from which they originate failing to destroy them?

Do you really believe that?

Why weren't these extreme elements visible during the days of Saddam, Ghaddafi, Al-Assad Snr (and in the earlier years of Assad jnr)? How come these extreme wahabist/salafist elements are just coming to the fore?

I tell you why:

They have always been extremist muslims. They have always existed but their excesses were curbed by these governments that the self rigtheous United States government likes to label regimes and their leader (truthful in many cases )tyrants.....

Now those tyrants are outta the way and these extreme elements are the very usual cannon fodder the the United States needs to set in the new world order and consolidate its position and hegemony over world affairs...

Divide and rule. That's the name of the game..

2007- Multiple Pullitzer winning journalist, Seymour Hersh, The Re-Direction article in the New Yorker:

"To undermine Iran, which is predominantly Shiite, the Bush Administration has decided, in effect, to reconfigure its priorities in the Middle East. In Lebanon, the Administration has coöperated with Saudi Arabia’s government, which is Sunni, in clandestine operations that are intended to weaken Hezbollah, the Shiite organization that is backed by Iran. The U.S. has also taken part in clandestine operations aimed at Iran and its ally Syria. A by-product of these activities has been the bolsteringof Sunni extremist groups that espouse a militant vision of Islam and are hostile to America and sympathetic to Al Qaeda.

http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2007/03/05/070305fa_fact_hersh?currentPage=all
thank you jare...
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by traware(m): 3:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
mencade5: you have been reasoning with your anus since ages past.
What a pitiable case you are.
Mentalcade5,even for an imp like you,this post is just too petty.My advice,go and search for something to eat(garri,kuli-kuli,agidi)you know,your daily meals,recharge your batteries and come and take me on because you have clearly and pitiably lost this e-fight
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Lilimax(f): 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
fuke: Oh God, why did you allow Abraham have Ismael?
He sired all these blood suckers.
Honestly angry
The whole problem started when man wanted to help God; Sarah felt that Abraham was growing out of age and decided to have a son for him at all cost through Hagar(the bond woman)undecided
Ishmael- the son of the bond woman was given birth to by Hagar and their descendants went into bondage embarassed
Killing!, Killing!! , Killing!!!

Can man help God? Not! Like wise, man cannot fight for God. embarassed
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Everfrank(m): 3:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
It serves him right. He is a Zionists agent .

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dwight Schar: Inside £48million Superyacht Owned By US Billionaire (Pictures) / WWII Bomb Uncovered In Dresden, Police Evacuating 3,300 Residents / Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.