Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,150 members, 7,811,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! (44006 Views)

Iraqi Fighters Pose With Dead Bodies Of Islamic Militants ISIS Killed In Fight / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Caseless: 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
Vikky014: My own God told me to love evry living human,so i cant hate U cos u r a muslim,i hv a frnd many muslim frnds
u quoted d wrong post, read my last post and see.
U hate muslims and, it is not good.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by tsolz90(m): 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
Slumdog nematode;did i sound like i was trying to be funny?or you think i am trying to be Eddie murphy?i aint no atheist;stick to your atheism;its none of my biz ;ODE..i repeat!kudos to ISIS;and that dumb sesay always spewing trash abt islam;her days are numbered;same ith yours..wretc:hed south wasted f00l
Oduduwaboy:
You are not funny.
You only join the league of those who actively, through their actions prove there is infact no god.
Humanity will eventually find a way of destroying decadent members of our specie like you!
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by phreakabit(m): 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
Obamas donations to Syrian rebels is working! !
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
phreakabit: Obamas donations to Syrian rebels is working! !
grin cheesy
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by tsolz90(m): 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
She is not my sister;my sister cant act the way she does..may sango strike you with elephantiasis of the balls
SEYIKP: IF SHE'S YOUR SISTER WILL YOU SAY THIS KIND OF PRAYER TO HER? MAY YOU AND YOUR HOUSEHOLD BE PLAGUE.
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by tsolz90(m): 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
Insha Allah;the bomb is gonna go off soon..and i hope you are caught in the blast..ODE
CHESSBOARD:

All MUSLIMS are TERRORISTS, even the One in my Office have been terrorizing me.... the only thing remaining is that a Bomb has not gone off on his body here yet
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Vikky014(f): 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
caseless: u quoted d wrong post, read my last post and see.
U hate muslims and, it is not good.
maybe in islam peace is war while LOVE is hate so am nt surprised,Salam
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
tsolz90: She is not my sister;my sister cant act the way she does..may sango strike you with elephantiasis of the balls

S jihadist calling Sango ? Are you confused ?
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by White007(m): 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
The entire WORLD needs to unite and destroy these vile creatures. They are an infection on the face of humanity and every country is at risk.
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by TellBlazer(m): 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ramon92: So quick to know my 'religion', so you think you are smart. I'm no follower of Islam... you are an idiott dude..
If you are no follower of Islam and you can post such comment then I wonder! You are gaddam EVIL from the pit of hell,and the origanitor of EVIL who is not suppose to cohabit with humanbeing but is suppose to leave with demoic pigs and maggots not to talk of being here in NL. I employ everybody who read this post to be weary of this EVIL entity and never interact,associate with this EVIL.
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by tsolz90(m): 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
I am not confused;sango is his god..so i am making his death sweeter and faster;let his god do it for him;
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

S jihadist calling Sango ? Are you confused ?
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Caseless: 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
Vikky014: maybe in islam peace is war while LOVE is hate so am nt surprised,Salam
ok o. I love u and i'm a muslim.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Vikky014(f): 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
tsolz90: Insha Allah;the bomb is gonna go off soon..and i hope you are caught in the blast..ODE
u fink am afraid of death??Mydear i have enternal Life,I Cant die,u can only hurt my flesh nt my soul
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by trigonometry: 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
The Truth is that Islam has come 2 stay and also d fastest growing religion if e pain u too much u can go and kill urselves I mean u christians and jews u can always kill urselves if u get too frustrated with d interesting fact. Itz a pity some useless people are trying to tarnish the Image of our beloved Religion but Almighty Allah is definitely gonna protect d religion no matter the world of hate we find ourselves in
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by traware(m): 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Thank you

Yes and u?
I am atheist.Your post reminded me of a certain username called 'Pagan9ja'
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Vikky014(f): 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
caseless: ok o. I love u and i'm a muslim.
alright,Pray to Ur Allah to touch d hrt of Isis,& bokos,& giv peace a chance
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by fineworker24(m): 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
"Islam-a-bad" is the capital of ........ cheesy
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
traware: I am atheist.Your post reminded me of a certain username called 'Pagan9ja'

His my mentor, actually he helped me gain my freedom, tho I was already in doubt before meeting him

But I don't like atheist lol grin
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by tsolz90(m): 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
Why is this flattie spamming my mentions?nne;your opinions cant be mine okk?i have died a long time ago;i am just a walking bomb waiting to explode..omalicha;bikonu;ko puo..you are not a bigot;face your romance section..daalu
Vikky014: u fink am afraid of death??Mydear i have enternal Life,I Cant die,u can only hurt my flesh nt my soul
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
trigonometry: The Truth is that Islam has come 2 stay and also d fastest growing religion if e pain u too much u can go and kill urselves I mean u christians and jews u can always kill urselves if u get too frustrated with d interesting fact. Itz a pity some useless people are trying to tarnish the Image of our beloved Religion but Almighty Allah is definitely gonna protect d religion no matter the world of hate we find ourselves in

So the countless beheadings of innocent people is not tarnishing your religion but Jews and Christians ..wow

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by mickyarams: 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
So much for the religion of peace. Barbaric animals
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2014
tsolz90: I am not confused;sango is his god..so i am making his death sweeter and faster;let his god do it for him;
Okay

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ramon92: maybe you are worth a response?? I'm not a Muslim, neither a xtian FYI..

The monsters they created - through their actions in the ME over the years - coming to haunt them. Would have been pained if the victim was African..

You reason..

Good to know that your system has been cured of the religion virus. You will then agree with me that nobody deserves to be killed that way for whatever reason! It can never be justified...the human society is supposed to have evolved beyond that point. I rushed to think you are a muslim by virtue of your moniker. sorry.
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Vikky014(f): 1:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sme peopl sha & their daft reasoning,islam growing as the fastest religion through war or peace?takn borno,,syria,iraq,gaza as a case study,Discuss
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by NairaMinted: 1:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
From Anthony Cartalucci:

"So how about this for confirmation that the terrorists called "rebels" fighting in Aleppo have been and to this day still are ISIS terrorists ... in the video of James Foley's alleged beheading, is featured a missing TIME reporter who was last seen in Aleppo, Syria and was believed to be being held in Raqqa.

Just remember, these terror hordes fighting for Aleppo were reported by the Western media itself to be getting hundreds of millions of dollars in weapons, gear, and equipment - all obviously now in the hands of ISIS, since ISIS/FSA/al Nusra are all but synonyms for Western mercenary forces."

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/892318-steven-sotloff-another-american-steven-joel-sotloff-threatened-by-isis/

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by traware(m): 1:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
mencade5: bruh, dont mind that maniac called tra-werey. He lacks knowledge.
Mencade5,you are truly a confirmed clown.You always use this same tactic every single time.Whenever you can't counter an argument,you always reach out to other usernames by being friendly to fight for you;'that's right bruh','Guy,you too get sense' etc.Mencade5,you are hopeless.Why can't you ever fight your own battles?Eh?Did you know what camnewton posted before he posted it?Fakear.se fraud
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
lahami: Who really did create these monsters? the west or their religion cos their inhumane behaviour is becoming alarming.
Mohammed himself was a terror!
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
Litmus: Oh man....

if you're an avid news watcher, the name James Foley always played in the background like a relative...feels like i lost one, it's that shocking.

you know, i think we should nuke the world if ever a time came that this vile religion looked as if it might prevail angry
I heard the Cam gov is behind this, what do you think?
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by traware(m): 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

His my mentor, actually he helped me gain my freedom, tho I was already in doubt before meeting him

But I don't like atheist lol grin
Funny enough,I actually like animists.They are keeping many African beliefs(which are dying quickly) alive.I have no respect for foreign religions only African spiritualities
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by ooshinibos: 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
sarutobie:
Christian iraqis have been chased out from their homes and a lot have been murdered, no protest...bombs have maimed and killed a lot of people in churches from nigeria to the middle east, no protest....isreal takes the heat to palestinians and this happens in nigeria

99 percent of Nigeria are cluless like Nigerians ..hence we have clueless leaders and media ....

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Oduduwaboy(m): 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
trigonometry: The Truth is that Islam has come 2 stay and also d fastest growing religion if e pain u too much u can go and kill urselves I mean u christians and jews u can always kill urselves if u get too frustrated with d interesting fact. Itz a pity some useless people are trying to tarnish the Image of our beloved Religion but Almighty Allah is definitely gonna protect d religion no matter the world of hate we find ourselves in
stop telling lies.
No religion is growing anywhere in the civilized world; its only in the poverty infested regions of the world that still seem to be experiencing some sort of an elusive search for a non-existent god...islam as being presently practiced is only helping to convince people of the implausibility of a loving god who is in charge of this world.
* please dont go and bring any islamist propaganda survey for me...

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
traware: Funny enough,I actually like animists.They are keeping many African beliefs(which are dying quickly) alive.I have no respect for foreign religions only African spiritualities

Thank you for your support bro

The reason why I dislike atheist is they are anti religion therefore anti African spirituality as well, besides they are also arrogant tho
But i still prefer you guys over any whitewashed christian-Muslim zombie roaming our beloved continent

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

WWII Bomb Uncovered In Dresden, Police Evacuating 3,300 Residents / Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK / Clinton Hinote: We Are Out Of Time, China Has Caught Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.