Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! (44001 Views)

Iraqi Fighters Pose With Dead Bodies Of Islamic Militants ISIS Killed In Fight / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by olusogo: 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
tokunboh: And some people will come here screaming Israel has been killing innocent kids! Those kids grow up to be like James Foley's executioner. They are a cancer, Israel wipe them off! ISIS, Hamas, Boko Haram, they all are like for like!

@Tokunboh, what are you waiting for? Please join Israel and start killing "innocent kids" you suspect might become "cancer" in Nigeria including their parents of opposite religion. Then I will see you as a brave and truthful person, otherwise you are just an hypocrite and unjust human being.

Fellow Nigerians, I call for a balance between excesses of Israel, America and their allies and the extremism of those groups of Islamic militants. The Western forces have succeeded in creating terrorism in the world using militants of different nomenclatures as the tools.

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Empiree: 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
ghettodreamz: Now, I'm beginning to wonder if these deadly sects of groups are being satanic and working for their grandmaster, the devil himself, or are these types of killings actually justifiable in the Holy book of the Muslims?

It's been a while I have Islam scholars around as friends, can someone please enlighten me/us on this?

https://www.youtube.com/user/SheikhImranHosein/videos
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by traware(m): 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
mencade5: you keep whining like a who.re. Why cant you keep things like a gentleman. My bad, you are not in that category.

Listen i can give you a complete lecture but i would just be wasting my time because you have already prove difficult to succumb to learning.

Please its okay, if you want to discuss things on a platform as intellectuals let me know. I dont want to waste my time with you anymore.
I DEY LAUGH!!!!Mencade5 is trying to form 'intellectual'.He's even spelling correctly on this post.By the way,it is 'proven' not 'prove'.Alright,what 'intellectual' things are you capable of discussing.Not trying to brag but I know almost everything
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by yehmi01(m): 12:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
Abuklaw: Christianity......

May Almighty God save us from that religion of blasphemy and human thinking.

There are many children adult on nairaland. What does Islam has to do with America-sponsored ISIS and its allies? When will Nigerians got healed from their ME against THEM mentality cum paranoia?

We always utilise every chance to spread hatred for principle or ideology that goes against ours

What does Islam not have to do with it.

All the madness in Iraq started because of some stupid islamic mad men who started killing dir own people just because they were not Muslims and was america meant to just stand to watch.

The nations of the would would have stepped in if they had the resources america has.

Common you people are insane am not sorry for that statement.

See the people call harmas or what ever he his called. How can you in the middle of a peace talk send 3 rockect into iseral and you are here saying rubbish.

I am not advocating for any religion here but I have never seen or heard and christian,budist,Hindu,even songo or hamadioha kill any one because they want them to be part of their religion.

Please If you know any Muslim around you be very careful because I wonder what they do in that so called mosque.

Isilam alone has caused more trouble in the world alone than any other known religion and you are here talking rubbish. Is it because they are not Nigerian that makes them right. Because you are talking about our own principles and ideology as if that make any sensible human been kill another all in the name of religion.

Please ohh don't get Me started.

You people should just say something more reasonable instead of talking rubbish and defending a set of mad men with stupid ideologies and mindset.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Caseless: 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
sarutobie:
you sick pathetic pysco..what about the bombing of churches here in nigeria? You deliberately skipped that part right? You want me to believe muslims in nigeria were protesting for christains killed in Palestine when they never bat an eyelid when christains are massacred here in nigeria? Gerrrrrroooouuutttt!!!
u ar pathetic for not knowing that equal amount of mosques as churches hav bn destroyed by dsame grp. No b all of us boko haram de kill?

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by ghettodreamz(m): 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2014

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Okudiover(m): 12:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
tokunboh: And some people will come here screaming Israel has been killing innocent kids! Those kids grow up to be like James Foley's executioner. They are a cancer, Israel wipe them off! ISIS, Hamas, Boko Haram, they all are like for like!

My sentiments exactly.
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Flexysweet(m): 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
kunlesehan: These days when we hear 'Islam'...just one thought comes to mind...
terrorists

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Caseless: 12:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
yehmi01:

What does Islam not have to do with it.

All the madness in Iraq started because of some stupid islamic mad men who started killing dir own people just because they were not Muslims and was america meant to just stand to watch.

The nations of the would would have stepped in if they had the resources america has.

Common you people are insane am am not sorry for that statement.

See the people call harmas or what ever he his called. How can you in the middle of a peace talk send 3 rockect into iseral and you are here saying rubbish.

I am not advocating for any religion here but I have never seen or heard and christian,budist,Hindu,even songo or hamadioha kill any one because they want them to be part of their religion.

Please I you know any Muslim around you be very careful because I wonder what they do in that so called mosque.

Isilam alone has caused more trouble in the world alone than any other known religion and you are here talking rubbish. Is it because they are not Nigerian that makes them right. Because you are talking about our own principles and ideology as if that make any sensible human been kill another all in the name of religion.

Please ohh don't get Me started.

You people should just say something more reasonable instead of talking rubbish and defending a set of mad men with stupid ideologies and mindset.
u ppl dnt read, so u find it hard to learn. When sadam hussain was in power, the iraqi xtains and d yazidis were protected and lived in peace with their muslim brothers and sisters until he(sadam) was toppled by d americans. Xtains were enjoying peace until america instigatf revolution against d gov't and imported isis and other rebel grps into syria. Why wont u blame america, but islam?
I heard those yazidis and xtains that fled to lebanon sayin they were able to run and enjoy some protection given to them by their muslim neighbours. And they said categorically that isis ar not muslims and are anti-islam. There is no compulsion in religion-this is d teaching of islam and a verse in d holy qur'an. Isis, boko haram, alshabab, etc are all anti-islam.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by caniva(m): 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
This ISIS Militant are Cowards.

May Allah forsake and punish them in the hereafter. cry cry cry cry

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by manmacho: 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2014
they keep saying they are few discrediting the religion. bu the few are the ones causing the havoc while the majority continue to shout that islam is peaceful
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by tonychristopher: 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
ISLam and their wahala...i keep asking why are people still practising that barbaric religion...

if i am a muslim i will be so so so ashamed

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
mmmustapha: served them right, iraq is destroyed for no reason but to stole their crude oil. over two hundreds lives where lost in Iraq, but world did not call America terrorists, why? are only Muslims be terrorists?

Nairaland contains all types of creatures......

..... but to stole their crude oil......
... you can't even type in proper English....

next time say
..... to steal not to stole...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
mmmustapha: served them right, iraq is destroyed for no reason but to stole their crude oil. over two hundreds lives where lost in Iraq, but world did not call America terrorists, why? are only Muslims be terrorists?
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by mencade5(m): 1:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
Punkinmusty: @ mencade5 may u remain curse if afta u die
hahaha...keep your islamic curse to yourself. It cannot catch me. How can a moon-god of magic and sorcery disturb me. A non existing god for that matter.

Stop feigning ignorance. These words of Muhammed is there in your hadith and quran. Maybe your have not been cramming your quran or your want to cover the truth.

No one can curse me, not a non existing Allah. If you need the chapters where it was stated I may happily share it with you.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Dragonking: 1:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
kelahns:

For the umpteenth time.....linking ALLAH to bad things is like linking GOD to bad thing,and that's blasphemy....GOD(ENGLISH)....ALLAH(ARABIC),OLORUN(YORUBA).ABASI(CALABAR),OCHO(IDOMA),CHINEKE(IGBO),UBANGIJI(HAUSA)....They are all the same thing,you are welcome to criticize or talk bad about other religion,but always watch it with your choice of words....and dont take this the wrong way is just a piece of advice...

Didnt allah tell those crazy people to do so? If he did then am simply stating the obvious.
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 20, 2014

Nairaland contains all types of creatures......

..... but to stole their crude oil......
... you can't even type in proper English....

next time say
..... to steal not to stole...
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by tsolz90(m): 1:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
Kudos ISIS..Isha Sesay is next;walahi;she deserves something far worse than what this chicken got
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Vikky014(f): 1:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
caseless: u ar pathetic for not knowing that equal amount of mosques as churches hav bn destroyed by dsame grp. No b all of us boko haram de kill?
islam*a*bad
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Vikky014(f): 1:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
caseless: u ar pathetic for not knowing that equal amount of mosques as churches hav bn destroyed by dsame grp. No b all of us boko haram de kill?
islam*a*bad,moham*mad,I see
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by traware(m): 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
Edifyer:

That is not event the point! if something is right even if the whole world will disagree with it does't mean is wrong and vis-a-vie.. Also if some people answering Muslims name perpetrate evil does't mean we should generalize...we should stop condemning an entire religion/location/sect,ethnicity or region because of some few individuals or the media and learn how to deal with criminals as criminals..terrorist as terrorist.. whether religious, economic or political terrorist.

having said that..wht do u really knw about Islam? there are ways to find out if a religion is from the creator e.g scientific fact, discoveries and Miracles via the authentic sources which is the Holy Qur'an and the Sahih Hadith.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69u7rK4OUMc
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qur%27an_and_miracles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOD2KXXzsjM
https://archive.org/details/QuranBibleScience

pls en-devour to do some research.
Sir,I am an ex-moslem.Ofcourse not all moslems are 'bad' thesame as practitioners of other religions but my major grouse with islam is,why is it that the 'good' moslems never come out publicly or otherwise to condemn groups like BH,IS,Al-shabab and Al-qaeda?Groups whom whether you want to admit it or not,have tenets from islam in their ideologies.IS for example, wants to create a caliphate and inorder to achieve their aim,they are ready and willing to kill and destroy anyone/anything in their path.Is that the right way to go about achieving anything?Worst of all is the moslems around the world who are clearly supporting the ideology of IS.I watched a programme on BBC last week with young British moslem supporters of IS and their establishment of a caliphate.They were asked about the killings of minorities by the group and their reply (without remorse) was,to achieve an aim,people must be sacrificed.Abeg,let's stop fooling ourselves here.Islam has many flaws.I wouldn't encourage anyone to practice it
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by IBROHIM: 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
RockMaxi: You guys need to update yourselves on the evil this ISIS group have been perpetrating and stop the blame game. The earlier the better, you need to watch video footage of the evil been done all in the name of all-ah.

Islam is evil and a replica of ISIS is BH.
Oga if you know Islam you will pray to God to resurrect ur ancestors to live as Muslims! You're lost!!!
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by SEYIKP(m): 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
THIS ISN'T THE ONLY EVIL THE ISIL/ISLAMIC STATE HAS CARRIED OUT. THEY ALSO BURIED OVER 500 YAZIDIS. MOSTLY WOMEN AND CHILDREN. THEY HAVE SUCCESSFULY FORCED THE CHRISTIANS AND THE YAZIDIS OUT OF MONSUL(2ND LARGEST CITY IN IRAQ). IN THE HOT OF THE SUMMER. THEY ALSO IMPOSE ON EVERY WOMAN IN THE OCCUPIED TERRITORIES A FULL SCALE VEIL OR FACE A SEVERE PUNISHMENT. TO THE REMNANTS CHRISTIANS & YAZIDS THEY ARE GIVEN 3 WICKED OPTIONS. CONVERSION TO ISLAM, PAYMENT OF JIZYAH(ISLAMIC CRUEL TAX) OR DEATH SENTENCE.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Litmus: 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
Oh man....

if you're an avid news watcher, the name James Foley always played in the background like a relative...feels like i lost one, it's that shocking.

you know, i think we should nuke the world if ever a time came that this vile religion looked as if it might prevail angry
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Vikky014(f): 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
tsolz90: Kudos ISIS..Isha Sesay is next;walahi;she deserves something far worse than what this chicken got
UR isis are the chicken here bc No virgins for dem in ALLAHS HOTEL IN HELL
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by mencade5(m): 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
traware: I DEY LAUGH!!!!Mencade5 is trying to form 'intellectual'.He's even spelling correctly on this post.By the way,it is 'proven' not 'prove'.Alright,what 'intellectual' things are you capable of discussing.Not trying to brag but I know almost everything
hehehe...you know almost everything? Mscheew, no make me fall down from chair because of laugh ooo.

You baffled me. I stated the reality here of what Muhammed said, if you need the chapter where he said this i may pity you and give you, but you are not ready to learn traware. Or is it tra- werey. Lol

it is people like you that keeps confusing yourself that we serve the same God. You serve the same God and the same God wants them to kill you.

Where? Traware go and sit down.
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Caseless: 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2014
Vikky014: islam*a*bad,moham*mad,I see
vikky, i dnt wanna hate u, so get off me. And if u love me , jst say it.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by room089: 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
I'm sure America must surely retaliate.
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Vikky014(f): 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
caseless: vikky, i dnt wanna hate u, so get off me. And if u love me , jst say it.
i love u pass ur Allah,i cant send u for a succide mission lyk Allah,so come & worship me(covers face)
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by tsolz90(m): 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
Vikky014: UR isis are the chicken here bc No virgins for dem in ALLAHS HOTEL IN HELL
obviously you are a flatheaded nematode;go and ask your sister-Peppyluv02 what i did to her;she knows how i roll..for the sake of next time;dont quote me..and dont cross my lane;anumanu
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by moneybag100: 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
[quote author=moneybag007][/quote]
Lol na you be original thief...check my registration date and yours...you go no say na you steal my one and only moniker.
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by publicenemy(m): 1:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
Abuklaw: Christianity......

May Almighty God save us from that religion of blasphemy and human thinking.

There are many children adult on nairaland. What does Islam has to do with America-sponsored ISIS and its allies? When will Nigerians got healed from their ME against THEM mentality cum paranoia?

We always utilise every chance to spread hatred for principle or ideology that goes against ours

I have no time for a terrorist like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Dwight Schar: Inside £48million Superyacht Owned By US Billionaire (Pictures) / WWII Bomb Uncovered In Dresden, Police Evacuating 3,300 Residents / Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.