Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption (27082 Views)

s / 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. / APC: An Ally Of Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by synergycom19: 5:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
My mind is full that I don't know where to start from., Saying GEJ Administration is an ally of Corruption is an understatement
1, It is the defination of corruption, at the Armed Forces (that y they can't defend the country),at the subsidy (PPRRA)on fuel and lately Power consumption(NERA), at the NNPC, at the police pension commission, At the Ports Authority,at the Customs, at the FIRS, at the POLICE AFFAIRS COMMISSION, at the EFCC, ICPC, CODE OF CONDUCT BIREAU, All MDG's etc.
However, ORDINARY STEALING(and the brothers, EMBEZZLEMENTS, DIVERSION TO PERSONNEL USE, AND CONCEALMENTS FOR SAFE KEEPING, LODGING UNSPENT FUNDS TO FIXED DEPOSIT, in order to avoid misuse, ETC) ARE NOT PART OF CORRUPTION, GEJ Administration principles of fighting corruption
Infact they have ADVANCED TO STEALING THE CRUDE OIL NOW, because they can't afford the time wasted in sales and remittance of proceeds.(So they decides that it's better to steal the crude oil and sale yourselves)
And to add insults, THEY KEEP BORROWING

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
neenar: Where were you when Seun moved totally false news about APC to fp? Enjoying it, I guess. Everyone but you knows NL has been pro-Pdp, yet you fail to allow APC some breathing air. You either counter the claims or get lost!

I am ready to expend 500MB on this thread alone to fight this genuine course. grin
Jona ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by MzJackBaueress(f): 5:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
tuasefemi: Of all the corrupt atrocities committed either directly or indirectly by almighty GEJ, these are the few you could remember? You surely have memory faults!!!
you can add the ones you remember if you want! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by darqly(m): 5:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
Pro Jonathan responses as usual skirting the issue at hand by telling us he's JUST the president and can't be held accountable for the misdeeds of the brigands he's surrounded himself with grin
The topic is simple, Yes or No will do. Is GEJ's administration an ally of corruption?? What has Tinubu, Buhari, SEUN shocked or APC got to do with this? I think we should just do a poll since GEJ sycophants CANNOT read obviously.
TAN and associates over to you lot once more.. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by HarrveySpecter(m): 5:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
iiichidodo: R.I.P English......This poster must be a yorobar man,the accent is unmistakable.
Go through my post, you will see where people try to correct me in the past, bro I am not yoruba. That is a typo, if you use auto-correct on a smart phone, you will understand. If not, jump enter lagoon.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by deluxecad(m): 5:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
sad undecided
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
synergycom19: My mind is full that I don't know where to start from., Saying GEJ Administration is an ally of Corruption is an understatement
1, It is the defination of corruption, at the Armed Forces (that y they can't defend the country),at the subsidy (PPRRA)on fuel and lately Power consumption(NERA), at the NNPC, at the police pension commission, At the Ports Authority,at the Customs, at the FIRS, at the POLICE AFFAIRS COMMISSION, at the EFCC, ICPC, CODE OF CONDUCT BIREAU, All MDG's ect.
However, ORDINARY STEALING(and the brothers, EMBEZZLEMENTS, DIVERSION TO PERSONNEL USE, AND CONCEALMENTS FOR SAFE KEEPING, LODGING UNSPENT FUNDS TO FIXED DEPOSIT, ETC) IS NOT PART OF CORRUPTION, GEJ Administration principles of fighting corruption.

Now we have given him $1bn to buy Tokunbo weapons to fight his 'boko boys'.
Jona ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by danot1030: 5:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
wellmax: When you remember cases like the Siemens bribery scandal, the missing N20billion oil money and the N10billion chartered jet scandal involving the Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke and many others , you will know that the President had done nothing to convince Nigerians that he was committed to the fight against corruption.
u know is just done on me dat I can't make any reference to a case corruption dat is ever prosecuted in the five years of Jona's leadership. Shei there's God o.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by MAYOWAAK: 5:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
And Maku is drinking Akamu!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by egift(m): 5:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
candy: When you are clueless and desperate to remain in power, you get pushed around!

Jonathan may not be a very bad person, but he sure listens to the advice of very corrupt people.

Seconded. You couldn't have said it better.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by abu12: 5:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
Buruji Kashamu - PDP leader south west

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by neenar: 6:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
Keneking:
I am ready to expend 500MB on this thread alone to fight this genuine course. grin
Jona ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin
You're not alone. grin My battery is presently low, but I must find a way charge it.
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
darqly: Pro Jonathan responses as usual skirting the issue at hand by telling us he's JUST the president and can't be held accountable for the misdeeds of the brigands he's surrounded himself with grin
The topic is simple, Yes or No will do. Is GEJ's administration an ally of corruption?? What has Tinubu, Buhari, SEUN shocked or APC got to do with this? I think we should just do a poll since GEJ sycophants CANNOT read obviously.
TAN and associates over to you lot once more.. grin grin grin

Yes they like skirts a lot....Jona ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
oduastates: Demon-crazy
Demonic leaders
Crazy followers.

Criminal all of them .Do not forget that Stella oduah indebted the country to over $1 billion dollars REPAINTING mostly unviable airports.
If everyone in your class did the same thing,we would have to start selling people to repay the debts.selling a few idiotz out of this overpopulated zoo wouldn't be a a bad idea.would it?

Fani kayode : criminal self centredness :simply following in the footsteps of his father.His father said that the people did not need education while he was sending his children to the best British schools.

Most northern leaders: I think lord lugard described them best. Boko haram and mataisaine is their reward.
u tryin to sectionalise it.al section of d country r guilty.be open minded
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
MAYOWAAK: And Maku is drinking Akamu!

This guy still looks like an ancient african living in a cave. Despite serving in Nigeria's most corrupt government as of date.
Jona ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by egift(m): 6:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
Jonathan want to extort a loan of $1,000,0000,000 from our yet to be born children before he will consider if to ask his Boko Haram shecow and kabiru sokoto to return the innocent Chibok Girls that were snatched under his watch.

Criminals abducted these innocent girls, the only thing on the Mind of Jonathan is how to exploit Nigerians and extract One Billion Dollars from us.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
Punkinmusty: u tryin to sectionalise it.al section of d country r guilty.be open minded

What is your point mister?

Jona ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhj grin
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
egift: Jonathan want to extort a loan of $1,000,0000,000 from our yet to be born children before he will consider if to ask his Boko Haram shecow and kabiru sokoto to return the innocent Chibok Girls that were snatched under his watch.

Criminal abducted these innocent girls, the only thing on the Mind of Jonathan is how to exploit Nigerians and extract One Billion Dollars from us.
Gbam!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jona ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by dont8(m): 6:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
They're here already.
MzJackBaueress: Yes o! Typical of cankerworms. They will always attack the messenger and ignore the message.

I am waiting for a brainless cankerworm to counter the Op's topic.

I'll rather not vote than vote PDP come 2015.
MadCow1:

True That...

#GEJ till 2019..

FIXED.
#AfterThat... THIRD TENURE MAINLAND BRIDGE. angry
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by nairaman66(m): 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
@OP! Thank you for bringing this to the general public. As Nigerians, most of us always turn a blind eye as if nothing is going on.

So much hands has been soaked into corruption that it is now a way of life for politicians and the general public!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by danot1030: 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
Desdola: Goodluck is not fighting corruption as supposed. But even obj that formed EFCC and co used it as means to hunt his opposers.
the correct phrase is "he is not fighting corruption at all".

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Izontubo(m): 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
shey e dey pain ona say him dey collect oil money for the oil wey dey him land angry

when people wey no even get water for there place take money ona expect jonathan wey don sufferfrom the effect of pollution and spillage no take...all of ona wey dey say jonathan dey corrupt dey madt.... angry,....obj stole,tinubu stole then son of the soil should sit and look...abeg make we divide this country...nonsense...jonathan no even sabi thief sef...

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by 1stola: 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
vicadex07: Op your forgot alameeigseha, al mustapha, farouk lawan, abba moro, alison madueke and other subsidy theives that were never mentioned, yet the masses were made to pay for it. Our president likes romancing theives, liars and corrupt minded people. What does that make him?

Throughout his whole administration, not a single corrupt public official has been successfully prosecuted. All we hear is setting up of various committees without anything tangible to show for it
Most people think gej is just surrounded by old thieves (looters) and he himself doesn't steal.
FYI, gej is father of all looters.
A big thief!
his wife is not left out. sheepo

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Dreyl(m): 6:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
Thiefs
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
eaglechild: They have all been "flushed out".

But the clear and present danger is that the most corrupt coalition between a frog eyed looting midget and an asthenic jihadist that wants to sieze power at all cost and this we must resist.
u r a big fool.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
nairaman66: @OP! Thank you for bringing this to the general public. As Nigerians, most of us always turn a blind eye as if nothing is going on.

So much hands has been soaked into corruption that it is now a way of life for politicians and the general public!
it's a pleasure bro!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
bornagain1509:
why do we only complain when their are mediums with which this people can be punished?

Pls educate me,....via which 'mediums' can these confirmed looto-crats and crooks be punished? Plus,....in naija?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Footlocker(m): 6:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
Anti- GEJ forces! I dey laugh! Abeg Jona sum people are hungry here! They need a slice of the national cake, so they can change there tune! #hunger #waittill2019

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Izontubo(m): 6:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
1stola:
Most people think gej is just surrounded by old thieves (looters) and he himself doesn't steal.
A big thief!
they did not steal anything..they are only enjoying what they have been deprived of for long by the so called elites of naija...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
Dreyl: Thiefs
You mean THIEVES...... grin
Jona ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by farem: 6:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
englishmart: Opportunity comes but once.

I don't think Jonathan has stolen any Nigerian naira[color=#990000][/color].

I agree with you. Gej steals in dollars!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by 1stola: 6:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
englishmart: Opportunity comes but once.

I don't think Jonathan has stolen any Nigerian naira.
1stola:
A big thief!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) / Wike Commissions Opobo/Nkoro Unity Road, First Link Road In 150 Years / Man Attacked And Beaten By Thugs Over Removal Of Campaign Posters . Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.