Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption (27110 Views)

s / 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. / APC: An Ally Of Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
MadCow1: Is Barcanista a Paid APC supporter of APC supporter?! angry
You don't expect him to agree to the truth above^^
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
98% True!

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by darlingtonNYIG(m): 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
@ OP, the peculiar thing about all these people was that Goodluck Jonathan sacked every each one of them as long as they where found wanting. So the onus falls on the court to carry out the prosecution but the Judiciary arm has failed which incidentally, Jonathan does not create the judges of high courts and appeal courts where the politicians get the injunction that free them. Therefore, blame your judiciary arm not the executive arm under GEJ. Thanks

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
Oh!
kneels @ entrance of thread 2 pray
Thread,
I prophesy u shall go places, u will remain very visible on FP tiiiiiiiiiilll Ribadu konfesses how much $ jona bribed him with
I also pray 4 u OP 4 bringin dis hot kake FP material to light, it shall be well with u & ya family
Any Ebola agent (Pdp) of darkness
HOOOLYYY GHOOOOOST!
Yakamaya rapatata repoposamatatata rapapapapapapapa adenley adenley adenley yepopopopo limpopopopopopo
Oh, chisos! Abasi mbom!

Eh, I dey come make I gor bring my komment grin
brb

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by freshness2020: 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
OP ♈όϋ re just myopic and self centered..
Remain stagnant as he continues on his fresh air agenda!.. I still love my president. And don't forget its never to late to try these people. Baba Jona carrygo till infinitum.
If e pain ♈όϋ go aso rock go slap am.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by BobbyDean(m): 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
Yes! As are the previous ones
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by wellmax(m): 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
I have said it over and over that Jonathan cannot fight corruption. Not that he is corrupt but he condones corruption. So far, every Nigerian knows that corruption is the greatest evil slowing down the growth of this country. Corruption is the greatest malaise that is reducing Nigeria’s image. That is why we need someone with the willpower and capacity to honestly fight corruption. My love and support for General Muhammadu Buhari stemmed from my conviction that he can effectively fight corruption. The fear of Buhari is the beginning of wisdom for any corrupt politician. That is why they don’t want him to be president. Prof Tam David-West

18 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by cust0mized13: 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
Jonathan ma lo si ewon at last ni

18 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by MzJackBaueress(f): 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
I see PDP cankerworms so pained at this thread. cheesy tongue

Nice thread Barcanista. This reminds me of OAM4J's thread that was a beautiful masterpiece which shook the house of the cankerworms for weeks with amazingly over 400likes.

cool grin

13 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Desdola(m): 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
Goodluck is not fighting corruption as supposed. But even obj that formed EFCC and co used it as means to hunt his opposers.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by egift(m): 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
Liability: very true. 98% of nigerians are corrupt.

PDP has been perpetually inducing, institutionalizing and indoctrinating Corruption into the DNA of innocent Nigerians in the last 15 years. Unless we stop this illegal imposition, Nigerians may become the personification of corruption.

It starts with kicking out the Zoological King of Corruption from Nigeria's power house.

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by danot1030: 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
englishmart: Opportunity comes but once.

I don't think Jonathan has stolen any Nigerian naira.
he killed d EFCC to enable him do his looting without questioning.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by GodsDivinefavor(f): 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
na today....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2014

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by mbulela: 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
@OP,stop asking rhetorical questions.
I am not sure the APC goons are any better. All politicians are thieves (without exception).However, retaining these set of barbarians (PDP) will be akin to rewarding evil. Let us get another set of thieves in to remind the present thieves that we (the people) do not approve of their stealing tendencies.

14 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
Largas: You have to open a new thread on the looting legacies of Tinubu as well.
. Point out any looting of Tinubu,as open as that of badluck ebele Jonathan goons.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by ZACHIE: 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
yes
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by dont8(m): 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
Paid or not, message successfully passed.
MadCow1: Is Barcanista a Paid APC supporter of APC supporter?! angry

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by neenar: 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
Largas:
Cleared by EFCC?
grin Politricks was played out and we all know Tinubu's worth. He could pay say anything.
Tinubu is a former Governor, and last I checked, Former Governors can be investigated.
GEJ is flawed. We all are. Need I remind you we should cleanse ourselves before cleansing others?
People in the APC accuse Jonathan of corruption but fail to realize that he who lives within a glass house never throws stones. What happened to their ever corrupt leader and governors?
Mega crap!
Tinubu's ingenuity must be commended if he was able to "buy" his way through the PDP controlled EFCC agency, then.

As for the er are all not saints part: there is a reason why we all aren't presidents, or at least aspiring to be. Stop sugar-coating corruption. It is what it is: Evil! And no one's inability to fight corruption should be termed as being human. If GEJ put in any effort at all, maybe, just maybe, we' ll consider his "humanity". But for now, he remains a corrupt man, or as it seems, shelters fellow thieves.

13 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by egift(m): 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
Jonathan rewards and defends corruption.

"Ordinary Stealing of trillions here and there is not Corruption" - Zoologist Jonathan

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by BetaThings: 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
Largas: You have to open a new thread on the looting legacies of Tinubu as well.
Unnecessary
Just charge Tinubu to court - he does not have immunity

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by kendrick93(m): 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
rubbish thread. I bet dis op is an apc tool.where u there when he stole any money. I can bet u dat if u were d president u would hav done worse dan jonathan. Pls kindly Bleep off with ur holier dan thou attitude

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
Jona is so busy that he does not supervise the contracts he awards, he is a cheerful giver.
2nd term on his mind......
He works in conjunction with the south south governors and ministers of the federal republic and presidency.
Mr. President, I hail ooohhhhhhhhh >: grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by jaybee3(m): 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
mbulela: @OP,stop asking rhetorical questions.
I am not sure the APC goons are any better. All politicians are thieves (without exception).However, retaining these set of barbarians (PDP) will be akin to rewarding evil. Let us get another set of thieves in to remind the present thieves that we (the people) do not approve of their stealing tendencies.
End of story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by lagdmark(m): 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
GEJ is God sent I will give it to him for his hard work, for corruption the world know that most nigerians are into it without exception, the Europeans say it's part of our culture since 17th century

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
for sake of sanity...

We are talking about Jonathan not Tinubu. Can't you read?

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by MzJackBaueress(f): 5:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
dont8: Paid or not, message successfully passed.
Yes o! Typical of cankerworms. They will always attack the messenger and ignore the message.

I am waiting for a brainless cankerworm to counter the Op's topic.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by BetaThings: 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
eaglechild: They have all been "flushed out".

But the clear and present danger is that the most corrupt coalition between a frog eyed looting midget and an asthenic jihadist wants to sieze power at all cost and this we must resist.

Why has Jonathan not brought them to justice
Since you know
Did they not impeach Nyako for corruption
Those two don't have immunity?
What is Jonathan waiting for?

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by anonimi: 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
Itoroetti: seun ur partisanship with APC's harrlot is becoming glaring.how do u bring an unconfirm topic to frontpage?

I surely don't envy Seun at all in this election season as each side jostles for visibility of its viewpoint cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
darlingtonNYIG: @ OP, the peculiar thing about all these people was that Goodluck Jonathan sacked every each one of them as long as they where found wanting. So the onus falls on the court to carry out the prosecution but the Judiciary arm has failed which incidentally, Jonathan does not create the judges of high courts and appeal courts where the politicians get the injunction that free them. Therefore, blame your judiciary arm not the executive arm under GEJ. Thanks
. I don't think,u are from Nigeria with this write-up of urs nd if u are,you must be very stupid. Who controls judiciary arm?

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
2sExy1: for sake of sanity...

We are talking about Jonathan not Tinubu. Can't you read?
Don't you jump off-topic in the course of arguing to make a point?
Lame!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode / EFCC Vs Fani-kayode: What Happened In Court On Friday / Zakzaky: Mohammad Jafar Montazeri Urges Nigeria To Send Him To Iran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.