Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,933 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption (27076 Views)

s / 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. / APC: An Ally Of Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
egift:

How many of them has Jonathan prosecuted and put behind bars?

That's not part of his transformation agenda. President Jonathan is out to develop the economy and not fight political enemies and past presidents that Nigerians love.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by egift(m): 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
Footlocker: GEJ is an ALLY OF PEACE

So you don't know that harbouring, facilitating and profiting from looting is a crime. shocked shocked shocked
(So you are supporting Jonathan out of ignorance?)

Remember I advised you to stop before your colleagues will stone you in the coven grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by 2scorehigh(m): 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
...But I still stand by my words, stealing is not corruption.

If stealing were to be corruption, of course I have no doubts in my mind that America will know.
tongue
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by omenka(m): 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sincere9gerian: Lol.. Tinubu e-dogs could not even come up with concrete cases of corruption they could pin on GEJ. This is in spite of all their hypocritical outcry of "monumental corruption".

Well, I have already dismissed the case against the Maina led Pension Task Force.

FFK is still undergoing prosecution by the EFCC. His case has not been withdrawn. Interestingly, FFK was an APC chieftain only few weeks ago. It should be noted that the corrupt practices for which FFK is being prosecuted did not take place under the GEJ led govt. FFK is neither an official nor an aide of GEJ.

Chief Bode George was prosecuted, convicted and he served and completed his term in prison. Besides, the Supreme Court later discharged and acquited Bode George. So what is the fuss about? Should ex-convicts be barred from any form of associations? Is Bode George a minister or an aide of the GEJ led govt?

The case of Stella Oduah has been debated exhaustively on NL. It is mischievous to describe the case of Stella Oduah as corruption. Anyway, she was eventually dropped just to satisfy the rampaging vultures and ethnic bigots.

So what else?

Meanwhile, we shouldn't forget that the speaker of the Lagos House of Assembly has also been undergoing prosecution for corrupt practices in the last few years. APC leaders and APC online dogs have not seen reasons why he should step down and face his case in court.

Some of us support the GEJ led govt not because he is a saint but simply because he is the LESSER EVIL.

APC and Tinubu e-dogs keep fooling around

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Footlocker(m): 8:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
Off to discuss my political ambition with SEN okowa! My brothers in Progress will handle you ANTI JONA forces! Peace!
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by buchilino(m): 8:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
all i want is for all to be probed. lets start with former military heads of states and the down to the last local govt Councillor. wen this done then i believe we r serious. i dont like selective punishment. let all (both past and present be put on trial then i will support GEJ being probed.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
Jonathan is a failure, plain and simple. He has no defense, 6years as president, nothing to show for it besides more corrupt people bred to help him win for extra 4 years....

Good politician, bad leader.

Ive come to realise Nigerians prefer to suffer under an inept govt as long as he is from their village, backward people.

Happy suffering, happy fresh air.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Footlocker(m): 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
egift:

So you don't know that harbouring, facilitating and profiting from looting is a crime. shocked shocked shocked
(So you are supporting Jonathan out of ignorance?)

Remember I advised you to stop before your colleagues will stone you in the coven grin grin grin
I went to school! And school passed through me! Don't be comical please! Maybe one day you'll see crumbs of the national cake! Until then I have no doubt you'll keep fooling yourself!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
Read about bola ahmed tinubu the lion of bourdillon here
https://www.nairaland.com/1866463/lion-bourdillion-bola-ahmed-tinubu
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
To all those supporting Jona and his corrupt tendencies...pls take the remains of my hand sanitizers. kiss

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
Jona ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, chai this is serious...almost indefensible. grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by tsolz90(m): 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
GEJ till 2023..mi o raye Iranu..GEJ is working;haters oshi go and die..quote me if you hav the nerves

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by buoye1(m): 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
Yes and i won't vote for him come 2015....we need a change

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Demdem(m): 8:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
grin

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by nagoma(m): 8:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
Itoroetti: op ,maybe u have little problem with comprehension and understanding.
was there any court of law that indicted odua?
on what ground was she corrupt?have they traced any illegal money to her account?
bode george was sent to jail and he is back,has he been appointed a minister or given any portfolio by the FG?
Why do u always love to display ur ignorance in an open market?
why dont u talk about ur certified certificate forgerer- tinubu and his corrupt emir-buhari?
what is ur problem with GEJ?

Typical
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Demdem(m): 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
Jonathan Cabal

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by nagoma(m): 8:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
Not again, never !

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by kobonaire(m): 8:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
Mickey7: Quoted all viewing the thread ..... 276 guest(s)
Ok but One thing that shock me be say I open my indomie,I di nor see spice shocked
i think some Ebola Bat meat enter that your indomie and that's why you come quote all viewing the thread angry
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by KingIOb: 8:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
Like him or hate him, call him all sorts of unpallatable names - the fact remains that Goodluck Jonathan has done his best to strenghten government institutions and play by the rule of the Nigerian constitution. If the institutions fail to do their work, that is for them to worry about. The funny thing is that we think we are still under military rule where the head of state is all-in-all. Jonathan can frolic with anybody he likes so far the Nigerian law does not prohibit it.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by temitopeadeyemo: 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
odun4love: grin cheesy ;I smell e-war...........!!!

The president is good..... But bad people surround him....

Show me your friends and I will show you who you are!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by troy20(m): 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
the government feeding off years of sustained mediocrity and ignorance.its best ever achievments has been to keep their heads while they manage to make us lose ours.they bury our heads into religion; we hold the devil accountable for poor governance imagine how easy they create diversions.there is no gainsaying the obvious that Nigeria has never had it this corrupt.they manage to create sentiments again and see how easy we lose our heads.yea "Gej till eternity" but have the moral courage to admit that this government is overwhelmingly corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by egopersonified(f): 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
Mickey7, which wan con consign all of us wey u con dey call us now? You no see court carry indomie go?
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Sibrah: 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
J12:

That's not part of his transformation agenda. President Jonathan is out to develop the economy and not fight political enemies and past presidents that Nigerians love.
Funny! That's like saying you don't care even if the you find yourself surrounded by known kidnappers as long as they are not resting their hands on you.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by DIVINE78: 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
koboko69: Fantastic exposure.....

In this administration this are just ordinary stealing.... Not corruption.

In b/w seun is now my friend grin this is how NL ought tp be.

Where are Jonathan's OccupySocialMedia
That's a wrong name to call them.
Pay per post agent is more appropriate.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Dreal1247: 8:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ok but One thing that shock me be say I open my indomie,I di nor see spice shocked[/quote]
sell the indomie, use the proceeds to buy spices.
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by sweetgala(m): 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
oduastates: Demon-crazy
Demonic leaders
Crazy followers.

Criminal all of them .Do not forget that Stella oduah indebted the country to over $1 billion dollars REPAINTING mostly unviable airports.
If everyone in your class did the same thing,we would have to start selling people to repay the debts.selling a few idiotz out of this overpopulated zoo wouldn't be a a bad idea.would it?

Fani kayode : criminal self centredness :simply following in the footsteps of his father.His father said that the people did not need education while he was sending his children to the best British schools.

Most northern leaders: I think lord lugard described them best. Boko haram and mataisaine are their reward.

Fani-Kayode family are bastards anyway
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by sweetgala(m): 8:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
Itoroetti: op ,maybe u have little problem with comprehension and understanding.
was there any court of law that indicted odua?
on what ground was she corrupt?have they traced any illegal money to her account?
bode george was sent to jail and he is back,has he been appointed a minister or given any portfolio by the FG?
Why do u always love to display ur ignorance in an open market?
why dont u talk about ur certified certificate forgerer- tinubu and his corrupt emir-buhari?
what is ur problem with GEJ?

Tinubu might be corrupt but not Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sibrah:
Funny! That's like saying you don't care even if the you find yourself surrounded by known kidnappers as long as they are not resting their hands on you.

Tell me a Nigerian politician that is not surrounded by corrupt politicians. Start From Fashola to Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by temitopeadeyemo: 8:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
Our president is interested in only one thing; being the president. Anybody that can fuel this interest can get away with anything. Posterity will always judge. I know one day Nigerians attitude towards corruption will change and all these sycophants will have their proper place in the history of this country.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Demdem(m): 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
KingIOb: Like him or hate him, call him all sorts of unpallatable names - the fact remains that Goodluck Jonathan has done his best to strenghten government institutions and play by the rule of the Nigerian constitution. If the institutions fail to do their work, that is for them to worry about. The funny thing is that we think we are still under military rule where the head of state is all-in-all. Jonathan can frolic with anybody he likes so far the Nigerian law does not prohibit it.

deep inside u, u made sense right

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
what about the import waiver scandal involving the minister of finance?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Adeyi Kaosarah Appointed As SSA To Kwara Governor, Abdulrazaq / EFCC Re-Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode, As Court Adjourns Fraud Trial / Soludo’s Inauguration Slap: Bianca Did What Ojukwu Taught Her In 1995 - Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.