Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,884 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption (27075 Views)

s / 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. / APC: An Ally Of Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Demdem(m): 7:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
Jonathan corrupt practices started from his bayelsa days where the fool have nothing to show for being a governor there.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
MzJackBaueress: keep trying to justify the corruption legacies of your paymaster. You're indeed doing a good job!

grin grin
egift:
Guy, I can see that since your lies are dried up, you will soon drown this thread with very long articles nobody will read. Make your comment and take a hike.
you both spoke my mind. I've been following every comments and laughing at him as he posts articles upon articles in his bid to derail and justify his allowance grin

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by seedorfg(m): 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
just ordinary stealing, people will say its corruption
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by komekn(m): 7:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
Largas: You have to open a new thread on the looting legacies of Tinubu as well.

Do it yourself
otherwise be silent and limit your comments to the subject raised.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
Lol.. Tinubu e-dogs could not even come up with concrete cases of corruption they could pin on GEJ. This is in spite of all their hypocritical outcry of "monumental corruption".

Well, I have already dismissed the case against the Maina led Pension Task Force.

FFK is still undergoing prosecution by the EFCC. His case has not been withdrawn. Interestingly, FFK was an APC chieftain only few weeks ago. It should be noted that the corrupt practices for which FFK is being prosecuted did not take place under the GEJ led govt. FFK is neither an official nor an aide of GEJ.

Chief Bode George was prosecuted, convicted and he served and completed his term in prison. Besides, the Supreme Court later discharged and acquited Bode George. So what is the fuss about? Should ex-convicts be barred from any form of associations? Is Bode George a minister or an aide of the GEJ led govt?

The case of Stella Oduah has been debated exhaustively on NL. It is mischievous to describe the case of Stella Oduah as corruption. Anyway, she was eventually dropped just to satisfy the rampaging vultures and ethnic bigots.

So what else?

Meanwhile, we shouldn't forget that the speaker of the Lagos House of Assembly has also been undergoing prosecution for corrupt practices in the last few years. APC leaders and APC online dogs have not seen reasons why he should step down and face his case in court.

Some of us support the GEJ led govt not because he is a saint but simply because he is the LESSER EVIL.

APC and Tinubu e-dogs keep fooling around

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by egift(m): 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
Footlocker: So because he's acting in the interest of peace! By not throwing the likes of buhari and tinubu and atiku in a dungeon! He's doing bad abi! Once those men are in a darkhole! You'll be the first to start ranting and raving. Attempting to make the country ungovernable with your like-minded supporter of APC hoodlums!

@Bold:
You just confirmed what thread is and also vindicated the OP you are trying very hard to fault. Read it again:
By harbouring all of Nigeria's finest political criminals, Jonathan's Administration is An Ally Of Corruption

The political parties, ethnic groups, religions, languages and appearance of these people is totally irrelevant. Jonathan is running the most corrupt administration in the history of Nigeria. QED

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by komekn(m): 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
ednut1: yes, 98% nigerians are also corrupt grin

You are wrong cause I AM NOT
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Dannyxy(m): 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
I was a big fan of gej, I was willing to give him a chance, despite all the ills that were going on, I was still going to vote him, but now I don't see what will ever make me vote him.
you ask me why?, the President disappointed me the day he left the minister of interior continue in office. i was not a fan of PDP or APC or any other party, I was a fan of gej, I voted him the last time and was willing to vote him again, but the day he let Abba Moro continue in office, he lost a fan and potential vote..

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by musaibnabdul(m): 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
odun4love: grin cheesy ;I smell e-war...........!!!

The president is good..... But bad people surround him....

who placed them around him. GEJ is corrupt. Hence he put them around himself.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hey nairalanders these are paid trolls by the american company in charge of APC campaing
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by egift(m): 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sincere9gerian: Some of us support the GEJ led govt not because he is a saint but simply because he is the LESSER [size=18pt]EVIL.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Footlocker(m): 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
Renegade147: . Mumu,wetin concern papa and slap 4 here. Stop trying to twist words. Don't give me that crap dat the judiciary is an independent arm of government. If it's as u said,how come mr Jonathan appoints Chief justice of d federation abi wetin dem dey call am sef.
what concerns MAMA and PAPA here is that; anything that goes wrong GEJ gets the blame! What I said wasn't rocket science! All over the world Presidents select CJN's you under educated nincoompoop! Go and buy sense in the market.
http://www.chacha.com/question/who-did-obama-appoint-as-chief-justice

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
komekn:

You are wrong cause I AM NOT
You are the most corrupt
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Footlocker(m): 7:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
GEJ is an ALLY OF PEACE
egift:

@Bold:
You just confirmed what thread is and also vindicated the OP you are trying very hard to fault. Read it again:
By harbouring all of Nigeria's finest political criminals, Jonathan's Administration is An Ally Of Corruption

The political parties, ethnic groups, religions, languages and appearance of these people is totally irrelevant. Jonathan is running the most corrupt administration in the history of Nigeria. QED
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by musaibnabdul(m): 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
[quote author=odun4love] grin cheesy ;I smell e-war...........!!!

MR GEj is making Abacha and Obasanjo look like messiahs. He up the game from millions to billions and now even trllions they have started reaci. LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sincere9gerian: [s] Tinubu e-dogs could not even come up with concrete cases of corruption they could pin on GEJ.

I have dismissed the case against the Maina led Pension Task Force.

FFK is still undergoing prosecution by the EFCC. His case has not been withdrawn. Interestingly, FFK was an APC chieftain only few weeks ago. It should be noted that the corrupt practices for which FFK is being prosecuted did not place under the GEJ led govt.

Chief Bode George was prosecuted, convicted and he served and completed his term in prison. Besides, the Supreme Court later discharged and acquited Bode George. So what is the fuss about? Should ex-convicts be barred from any associations?

The case of Stella Oduah has been debated exhaustively on NL. It is mischievous to describe the case of Stella Oduah as corruption. Anyway, she was eventually dropped just to satisfy the rampaging vultures and ethnic bigots.

Meanwhile, we shouldn't forget that the speaker of the Lagos House of Assembly has also been undergoing prosecution for corrupt practices in the last few years. APC leaders and APC dogs have not seen why he should step down and face his case in court.

Some of us support the GEJ led govt not because he is a saint but simply because he is the LESSER EVIL. [/s]

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by musaibnabdul(m): 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
MR GEj is making Abacha and Obasanjo look like messiahs. He up the game from millions to billions and now even trllions they have started reaci. LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hey ppl these are paid TROLLS by the american company in charge of APC campaing. Its called Astroturfing they want to use the social media to spread the anti jona sentiments so ppl be vigilant GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Footlocker(m): 7:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
[quote author=musaibnabdul][/quote] Are you outside your brain! Your comparing GEJ to abacha! This the problem with faceless forums! Any tom dick and aboki can comment!
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by mcfarlin(m): 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
You know why am here.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
both fashola and tinubu are thives also

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by egift(m): 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
Footlocker: what concerns MAMA and PAPA here is that; anything that goes wrong GEJ gets the blame! What I said wasn't rocket science! All over the world Presidents select CJN's you under educated nincoompoop! Go and buy sense in the

With your useless rants and lame efforts, you are doing Jonathan some favours grin

Your weak, malnourished, ignorant and lame points of reasoning is proving to everyone that Jonathan is as guilty as charged. The best you can do now is to head back to the Coven and ask FFK and Metuselah to hand you another pathetic talking points. Or allow your colleagues who are better informed to marshal out the points.

Please stop disgracing our President with a very pathetic defense. (You have been warned)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[img]http://media./media/vVOzj1yQ1LScE/giphy.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
Firefire:

My good friend egift

How business? I challenge you to publish evidence of the stealing done by Jonathan.

No evidence. They are just ranting and throwing enough mud at the wall hoping that somehow one will stick.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Footlocker(m): 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
barcanista: you both spoke my mind. I've been following every comments and laughing at him as he posts articles upon articles in his bid to derail and justify his allowance grin
Am sure if you were privileged to have an allowance! You'd zip your mouth! How many doors have closed on your face? How many meeting have you attempted to get? Don't worry 2015 is fast approaching you'll receive some expired grains of rice from your supporter of APC affiliates! Buhari and Atiku en slaving the masses long before GEJ dreamt of power!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by samuelnwankwo: 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
Op,it seems you are anti-jonthan! Why will you attribute every high profile loot by politician to Jonathan's administration without a recourse to date and circumstance?
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by piagetskinner(m): 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ain't it obvious? The president himself might be good, but he's surrounded by blood sucking corrupt baboons. GEjs administration has given room for many corrupt bigots to spread their tentacles...the EFcc however, has been dormant or bought over#may thunder fire all of them
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Footlocker(m): 7:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
Okay! Someone claimed by GEJ appointing a CJN they are not independent! I produced evidence that shows even OBAMA chose a CJN! And apparently I'm not making any sense! OKAY quote author=egift]

With your useless rants and lame efforts, you are doing Jonathan some favours grin

Your weak, malnourished, ignorant and lame points of reasoning is proving to everyone that Jonathan is as guilty as charged. The best you can do now is to head back to the Coven and ask FFK and Metuselah to hand you another pathetic talking points. Or allow your colleagues who are better informed to marshal out the points.

Please stop disgracing our President with a very pathetic defense. (You have been warned)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[img]http://media./media/vVOzj1yQ1LScE/giphy.gif[/img][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by egift(m): 7:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sincere9gerian: No evidence. They are just ranting and throwing enough mud at the wall hoping that somehow one will stick.

1. After keeping quiet
2. You started posting very long articles nobody is interested in
3. You drag the names of people that have nothing to do with the topic in here.
4. Then posted some tons of links nobody is clicking on.
5. Now you have quoting your fellow boko haram and cankerworm militants.

What Next? -

7. Maybe post some insults
8. Quote and click strikethrough
9. Report to mod

Then repeat 1 - 9 again grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by omenka(m): 7:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
How the heck did I miss this wonderful party?? Arrrrgh!!!

@ post: The president carries on as though he's got a personal vendetta against this country!! From his lack lustre fight against corruption to his lacklustre fight against terrorism!! No good should be expected of a man who spends more time distinguishing between "stealing" and "corruption" than actually taking any action to resolve the problem!!

Heck, time and again, we quote the words of leaders around the world (especially historical leaders) when trying to make a valid argument. Now, tell me, who could stand amongst men and women of substance at a conference on, for instance, anticorruption, and then say "stealing is not corruption"?? Wouldn't people around wonder if such a person's got custard for brain??

I keep wondering, how the heck did this man come upon an M.Sc, let alone a PhD?? It is really dumbfounding to day the least!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Bellfun(m): 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2014
I was thinking that the Abacha administration will never be surpassed when it comes to corruption..but Jonathan proved me wrong!..so so corrupt govt!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
bossmini84: Hey ppl these are paid TROLLS by the american company in charge of APC campaing. Its called Astroturfing they want to use the social media to spread the anti jona sentiments so ppl be vigilant GEJ till 2019
I never wanted to quote you but it seems I have to. You call people that have been on nl for over 3years paid trolls, meanwhile you REGISTERED July 26, 2014. About 3 weeks... Now who is the paid troll? Anyway enjoy yourself dude

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by samuelnwankwo: 7:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
Op,it seems you are anti-jonathan! Why will you attribute every high profile loot by politician to Jonathan's administration without a recourse to date and circumstance?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Adeyi Kaosarah Appointed As SSA To Kwara Governor, Abdulrazaq / EFCC Re-Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode, As Court Adjourns Fraud Trial / Soludo’s Inauguration Slap: Bianca Did What Ojukwu Taught Her In 1995 - Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.