Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? (3667 Views)

10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2014
Don't get you miss
Bootybuttchic: always having sayin his version of the story atimes when its nt required,comparison cud be annoyin,like FAMZI atimes,tho its leaving him bit by bit.....and cud be resort to been DULL wen am dull/moody when he shld be cheering up,like we dont av to DOWNat the same time,am BORES doesnt mean u shld sit and be looking to,try to make up a CONVO i mean. undecided
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Bootybuttchic(f): 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2014
Dreyl: ok my loff wink
make i hear tongue grin.......my brethren wink
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Bootybuttchic(f): 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
papichula: r u a jehovahs witness
why do u ask
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Les: 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
Misblah: Okay I need a boyfriend urgently! Just got out of a 2yrs relatnshp...I can't handle being single cry its killing! Depressing!! cry I miss Tboy cry
if you're the one on your dp, I won't be surprised if it was your bf who jilted you tongue
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Bootybuttchic(f): 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
teeo:

Stop joor. We could do it privately wink
Lmao. Good morning
nuttin to do privy wink ...good evening tongue
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
Pls don't generalize,as not every Nigerian lady is like DAT.We still have honest ones out there.
okparaugo:

Haa, be prepared o. Nigerian ladies are born liars.

She is saying one thing and doing the opposite. They are very secretive.

Small time she will play the victim card. Most of them are not straight forward. She will be sleeping with another man for no reason and you won't know.
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Bootybuttchic(f): 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
sweetylicious: Don't get you miss
wat part didnt u get,u could embolden
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by jnrbayano(m): 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
sweetylicious: Me too.Single for now sha.Don't wanna rush

Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by beinstein(m): 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
Meeeeeeeehn...just when i de force myself to adjust to how my babe the lie down for bed like log of wood and the @OP come the open the wound even more.
*sobs* @OP i'll NEVER forgive you for doing this to me.
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Dreyl(m): 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
Bootybuttchic: make i hear tongue grin.......my brethren wink
huh! Lets talk privately,nice profile pic tho tonguewink
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by zeongeon: 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
okparaugo:

There is no perfect gf or bf.

There are shortcomings we must always live with.

But they still remain shortcomings.

If you are married, will you divorce your partner because of one bad habit like smoking or lying ?
There is no perfect gf or bf..BUT if u know u are going to be comfortable living with an attitude then no need of complaining..Just close ur eyes and keep enduring and tolerating..after all its love and there is no perfect bf or gf..if its lying and that person refuses to change I will divorce, a lying spouse can cheat on u and even kill U..

If there is an attitude in someone that keeps u complaining, after marriage it will be worse..if u know u can live with d attitude then don't complain..rather find ways of managing it.

If ur bf or gf has an attitude and won't u free him or her for someone else who u deem has a better "attitude" according to ur standards..if u know u did free ur gf or bf what is d need keeping that ur bf or gf and ur complaining pending when u meet another person

A broken courtship is better than a broken marriage
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by stinggy(m): 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2014
chimkaire: #Choice

Life is just too short for some choices, you know
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by cbliss(m): 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
sweetylicious: And you are still with her??
. Yea kinda !....nufin serious we jst balling...@least 4rm my own end anyways dnt know and cnt tell abt her's....
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Misblah(f): 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
jnrbayano:

Sweetie anything?nd BTW ur cute kiss
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Omomehn: 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2014
beinstein: Meeeeeeeehn...just when i de force myself to adjust to how my babe the lie down for bed like log of wood and the @OP come the open the wound even more.
*sobs* @OP i'll NEVER forgive you for doing this to me.
am sorry bro. Ditch d bitch na
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by beinstein(m): 6:40pm On Aug 21, 2014
Omomehn: am sorry bro. Ditch d bitch na
thnks bro.
searching in full swing already. That poo is hard to take you know.
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Omomehn: 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
beinstein:
thnks bro.
searching in full swing already. That poo is hard to take you know.
i might tolerate every other thing but my g.f being lazy is a no no. Bro i wish u find a better g.f soon enough. I guess she is d "only missionary" type.
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Omomehn: 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2014
okparaugo:

I no send that one o. So far as she has a big bakassi.

Her phone rings every 5 minutes. Actually she is hot.

But I will smash that phone soon..
u got d phone for her i guess. She is trying to keep up with her side guys. She must be cheating on u IMO
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by jnrbayano(m): 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
Misblah: Sweetie anything?nd BTW ur cute kiss

Could only see a dog when I viewed you profile to compliment you too.

Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Omomehn: 7:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
jideomowunmi:

Ama a virgin oooo....u wan spoil me abi..? kai I no go gree for u ooo...#slammingthedoorrunningtotellmymumforyou# tongue tongue tongue
haha. Ife bala aba abago! Would u also tell her u gave me head? Miss v.
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by beinstein(m): 7:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
Omomehn: i might tolerate every other thing but my g.f being lazy is a no no. Bro i wish u find a better g.f soon enough. I guess she is d "only missionary" type.
you got my point, missionary or nothing.
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
beinstein:
you got my point, missionary or nothing.

I can't take this one chaa cha a.
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
Dreyl: huh! Lets talk privately,nice profile pic tho tonguewink
thanks.....bt ma email aint wrking grin
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by beinstein(m): 7:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
okparaugo:

I can't take this one chaa cha a.
hahaha...pray never to meet such bro.
I've lost count of the number of times i'd checked to ensure i was making LOVE to a living human being and not corpse.
It'll be over shortly though.
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Dreyl(m): 7:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
Bootybuttchic: thanks.....bt ma email aint wrking grin
are u on whatapps or bbm? winktongue
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
beinstein:
hahaha...pray never to meet such bro.
I've lost count of the number of times i'd checked to ensure i was making LOVE to a living human being and not corpse.
It'll be over shortly though.

I have jam that type before. Hahaha...

Better told than experienced.. I just wonder why people cannot experiment.
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
Omomehn: u got d phone for her i guess. She is trying to keep up with her side guys. She must be cheating on u IMO

Some ladies are a recipe for relationship failure..

Lack of understanding is a great life barrier.
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by papichula: 8:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
Bootybuttchic: why do u ask
just asking
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by khiaa(f): 8:52pm On Aug 21, 2014
urhoboman: What I don't like bout her is the way she loves. Too much for a lady.

What do you mean by she loves to much? You should be happy your body turns her on so much, would you rather she go to another man? We women have our needs too you know. cheesy
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
papichula: just asking
okay...no
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
khiaa:

What do you mean by she loves to much? You should be happy your body turns her on so much, would you rather she go to another man? We women have our needs too you know. cheesy
lol, yea I understnd.
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by khiaa(f): 9:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
urhoboman: lol, yea I understnd.

Just be grateful and appreciate that she wants you and you got it like that, sexy man.

Top 5 Romance-land Virgins / 18 Year Old Girl Inlove With Father! / Who Is To Be Blamed For This Kid's Action? (photo)