Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? (3666 Views)

10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by nellyelitz(m): 9:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
Bootybuttchic: always having sayin his version of the story atimes when its nt required,comparison cud be annoyin,like famzi atimes,tho its leaving him bit by bit.....and cud be resort to been dull wen am dull/moody when he shld be cheering up,like we dont av to down at the same time,am bores doesnt mean u shld sit and be looking to,try to make up a convo i mean. undecided
so tell me how do u handle all these?
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by nellyelitz(m): 9:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
She get wrong meanings to almost everything i say or do, she doesnt' sacrifice as in doing things to displease herself, she likes me suspending every other thing when she's around and worst of all she hate football
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Omomehn: 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2014
nellyelitz: She get wrong meanings to almost everything i say or do, she doesnt' sacrifice as in doing things to displease herself, she likes me suspending every other thing when she's around and worst of all she hate football
gobe!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Made Love To A "J" Witness Preacher(must Read!!!) / Top 5 Romance-land Virgins / Ha!!! She Confessed Her Love And It Was Like Ha!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.