Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? (3671 Views)

10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by nickz(m): 11:12am On Aug 21, 2014
sense. of humour......
nd height?
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Debbylizzy(f): 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
[quote
author=Abatemtem]premarital sex is very bad!besides,if she's lazy in
bed den u too shud decide to b lazy in spendings if she's d type
[/quote]

Haba!!

1 Like

Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Debbylizzy(f): 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
[quote
author=jideomowunmi]

Ama a virgin oooo....u wan spoil me abi..? kai I no go gree for u
ooo...#slammingthedoorrunningtotellmymumforyou# tongue tongue tongue[/quote]

U must tell her oo....or i report.
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ruq: She kills good spirit, I mean you could be happy and all this minute then she ask questions that don't need answers and blame you for not knowing what to say the next minute and it transits into big ish. I'm feeling single again.
cheesy. You must be a bad guy. Why she go dey ask questions when no need answers?

1 Like

Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
passionate88: Still single nd extremely happy... Being single rock
cool cool cool
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by stinggy(m): 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
chimkaire: cool cool cool
You too
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by stinggy(m): 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
Tinalex: My bf is boring oooo...not even spontaneous nor romantic!
Ditch him dear...i'm here for you wink
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by jideomowunmi(f): 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2014
Debbylizzy:

U must tell her oo....or i report.

Chai..see life...I think say na only me sabi gbeborun oooo grin grin
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Lorlaahlozz: 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ermmm
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by fnep2smooth(m): 1:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
my ex like to know every thing about me but she never let me know anything about her... well we are done
teamSingle again
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by zeongeon: 2:09pm On Aug 21, 2014
If ur bf or gf has something u don't like about he or she why are u still in the relationship??..Bet ur still in d relationship pending when u see some one "better" or who has those things ur bf or gf lacks so that u can dump ur bf or gf and move on to and with that person.

Stop deceiving urself using ur present bf or gf to kill time pending when u meet the someone else..simply free d relationship or stop complaining.
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Dreyl(m): 2:12pm On Aug 21, 2014
Bootybuttchic: always having sayin his version of the story atimes when its nt required,comparison cud be annoyin,like famzi atimes,tho its leaving him bit by bit.....and cud be resort to been dull wen am dull/moody when he shld be cheering up,like we dont av to down at the same time,am bores doesnt mean u shld sit and be looking to,try to make up a convo i mean. undecided
ok my loff wink
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Misblah(f): 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2014
Okay I need a boyfriend urgently! Just got out of a 2yrs relatnshp...I can't handle being single cry its killing! Depressing!! cry I miss Tboy cry
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by jnrbayano(m): 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
Misblah: Okay I need a boyfriend urgently! Just got out of a 2yrs relatnshp...I can't handle being single cry its killing! Depressing!! cry I miss Tboy cry

shocked
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
Omomehn: U guys may be in love but u cant tell us u love everything about him or her. My girl friend is lazy in bed and thats the only thing i dont like about her. Leggo...

I no send that one o. So far as she has a big bakassi.

Her phone rings every 5 minutes. Actually she is hot.

But I will smash that phone soon..
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
jideomowunmi: For pple like us wey no dey into any relationship nko..? undecided undecided undecided

Liar Mohammed's wife..
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by youngds: 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2014
jideomowunmi: For pple like us wey no dey into any relationship nko..? undecided undecided undecided

Hmmmm.... Same people like you help others with der relationship problem undecided undecided
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by jideomowunmi(f): 3:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
okparaugo:

Liar Mohammed's wife..

Mogbe...which Mohammed...?yeeppaaa...una don marry me off ni..? shocked shocked
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
stinggy:
You too
Yes, Mr. Stinggy kiss
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Uwadiapatience(f): 3:52pm On Aug 21, 2014
Elnino4ladies: Stingyness!...babe stingy 4 moni,stingy 4 toto, stingy 4 boobi bt she is carin nd luvly..
wat abt u. U expect make she dey give u every tin jst like dat abi?
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ruq: She kills good spirit, I mean you could be happy and all this minute then she ask questions that don't need answers and blame you for not knowing what to say the next minute and it transits into big ish. I'm feeling single again.

Some girls can manufacture trouble where it does not exist..
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
hannesy: Make I go find boyfriend brb

I need a second gf. One is not enuf..
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2014
Tinalex: My bf is boring oooo...not even spontaneous nor romantic!

Ehya, drop him for me nah.
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
jnrbayano: What I wouldn't like is someone not being committed (not true to her words or words different from actions) and lies.

Those are my major turn offs..

Haa, be prepared o. Nigerian ladies are born liars.

She is saying one thing and doing the opposite. They are very secretive.

Small time she will play the victim card. Most of them are not straight forward. She will be sleeping with another man for no reason and you won't know.
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
zeongeon: If ur bf or gf has something u don't like about he or she why are u still in the relationship??..Bet ur still in d relationship pending when u see some one "better" or who has those things ur bf or gf lacks so that u can dump ur bf or gf and move on to and with that person.

Stop deceiving urself using ur present bf or gf to kill time pending when u meet the someone else..simply free d relationship or stop complaining.

There is no perfect gf or bf.

There are shortcomings we must always live with.

But they still remain shortcomings.

If you are married, will you divorce your partner because of one bad habit like smoking or lying ?
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by hannesy(f): 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2014
okparaugo:

I need a second gf. One is not enuf..
oyo
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by NiniArike(f): 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by jnrbayano(m): 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
okparaugo:

Haa, be prepared o. Nigerian ladies are born liars.

She is saying one thing and doing the opposite. They are very secretive.

Small time she will play the victim card. Most of them are not straight forward. She will be sleeping with another man for no reason and you won't know.

Not all dear.

I was previledge to have dated someone some 8 years ago who was indeed an embodiment of truthfulness. Though not perfect in that regard, nobody is, actually, but she debunked this cliché "all ladies are same" with distinction.

She has raised the bar since then.

smiley
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by stinggy(m): 5:17pm On Aug 21, 2014
chimkaire: Yes, Mr. Stinggy kiss
shocked why naw?
When i'm alive and kicking Bae you can't be single oo.

Any reason for that?
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
cbliss: The lies mehn !!.....the babe can lie for africa
And you are still with her??
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2014
jnrbayano: What I wouldn't like is someone not being committed (not true to her words or words different from actions) and lies.

Those are my major turn offs..
Me too.Single for now sha.Don't wanna rush
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
stinggy:
shocked why naw?
When i'm alive and kicking Bae you can't be single oo.

Any reason for that?
#Choice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Hope You Get A High Five On The Face If You Do This At Someone's Wedding / Why Are Ladies Always Guilty Of This...so Annoying!!! PHOTO / Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.