Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,418 members, 7,819,509 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

APC: An Ally Of Corruption - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: An Ally Of Corruption (19943 Views)

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Gave APC An Unhealable Injury At The Plenary Today / Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption / Is APC An Islamist Party?check Out There Executive Excos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by koboko69: 8:00am On Aug 21, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy

OP must be disappointed.... With his long list.....no traffic. senseless thread

2 Likes

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:01am On Aug 21, 2014
Akshow: op u mumu gan ni o. U just only proved what we have been saying that Jonathan is corrupt and has no plan to fight corruption.
don't mind the brainless Op. His counter thread still boils down to nothing. His thread is baseless and he didn't prove anything.

2 Likes

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 21, 2014
Footlocker: Bola has been plundering lagos since before GEJ dreamed of power! And NO not by GEJ! If GEJ wanted to make an example out of him he would have done so by now! He should be hanged by the people he's impoverished! They seem to like jungle justice over there!
Let me show you why you are not smart!!!
Jonathan was an appointee to OMPADEC, a FG Agency. He was a director. He was elected along with Alams as Dep Gov in 1999, became gov 2005, VP in 2007 and President 2010.
Tinubu was elected Senator 1992... Gove 1999 and that was it. His influence can be attributed to his charismatic leadership style and not because he has been in politics for ages. So when did BAT started "plundering Lagos" b4 GEJ? You are disgracing history

3 Likes

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by justineu(m): 8:03am On Aug 21, 2014
Apc-- all practice corruption

5 Likes

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by eluquenson(m): 8:04am On Aug 21, 2014
Every politician is a potential thief
Meanwhile, Fani Kayode says APC CHIEFS ARE ROGUES, RAPIST, SODOMISERS, COCKROACHES

5 Likes

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Ahmeduana(m): 8:04am On Aug 21, 2014
lakpalakpa: Baseless and fact-deficient thread...

grin grin grin
BUT YESTERDAY TREAD ABOUT JONATHAN GOVERMENT WAS NOT BASELESS, BA? YA AYU AL-MUNAFIKUN SANUN NKU.

6 Likes

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Footlocker(m): 8:04am On Aug 21, 2014
barcanista: Let me show you why you are not smart!!!
Jonathan was an appointee to OMPADEC, a FG Agency. He was a director. He was elected along with Alams as Dep Gov in 1999, became gov 2005, VP in 2007 and President 2010.
Tinubu was elected Senator 1992... Gove 1999 and that was it. His influence can be attributed to his charismatic leadership style and not because he has been in politics for ages. So when did BAT started "plundering Lagos" b4 GEJ? You are disgracing history
IF by going by what you say from 1992 at the very least he's been plundering lagos! So what's your point! He started long before GEJ was my point! Can you read at all! APC bum lickers! Learn how to calculate before you come on here please! You've just defeated yourself with your points!

7 Likes

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Amhappy(f): 8:06am On Aug 21, 2014
Ukochukwu na the same people. They only keep changing camps. We need a tough govt for corruption to end. If the state didnot prosecute corrupt people then we are in for more poo. Because by the time this generation get into power,the present looting will be childs play.

1 Like

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by temitemi1(m): 8:07am On Aug 21, 2014
Apc is oligarchy party! GEJ till 2019! PDP till 20Godknowswhen!

1 Like

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Footlocker(m): 8:09am On Aug 21, 2014
temitemi1: Apc is oligarchy party! GEJ till 2019! PDP till 20Godknowswhen!
GEJ till 2023 grin #ThirdTermAgenda
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by adadadon(m): 8:11am On Aug 21, 2014
LMAyedun: Bola Ahmed Tinubu - APC National Leader.

Bola Tinubu became the governor of Lagos state in 1999 and vacated the seat after 8years. The former governor and APC national Leader was first charged in 2007. He was accused of operating 10 different foreign bank accounts while in office as Governor.

The foreign bank accounts allegedly operated by Tinubu as contained in the charge sheet are as follows:

First Heritage Bank, Country Club Hills, Illinois, USA with Account Number 263226700.

•Citibank NA New York, USA operated in the name of Bola Tinubu and Compass Finance and Investment Company Ltd with Account Nos- 39483134, 39483396 and 4650279566.

•Citibank Internati-onal New York. Account No. 52050-89451952 and 52050-89451953.

•HSBC, 177 Great Portland Street London WIW 6QJ. Account Number 71253670 SORT Code 40-03-15.

•HSBC, 177 Great Portland Street London WIW 6QJ with account name as Bola Oluremi Tinubu.

•HSBC, 177 Great Portland Street London WIW 60J. Account Number 04320002DN.

•HSBC, 177 Great Portland Street London WIW 60J. Account Name: Tinubu Habibat Oyindamola (Miss). Account No-1320960111

•HSBC, 177 Great Portland Street London WIW 60J. Account No- 172447101. Account Name Tinubu Zainab Abisola (Miss).

•HSBC, 177 Great Portland Street London WIW 60J. Account No- 1916667988. Account Name Tinubu Oluremi Shade.

•HSBC, 177 Great Portland Street London WIW 60J. Account No- 41421522. Account Name- Oluremi Shade Tinubu.

And many more shady deals under his leadership as Lagos state Governor.

“Governor Tinubu’s criminal case is of international dimension.” -Nuhu Ribadu, EFCC Chairman quoted by Vanguard of September 28, 2006.

He operated the accounts before he became governor, Bloody Jonathanian

5 Likes

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by experimentist: 8:12am On Aug 21, 2014
Na who bring dis shitt-in-the-kpoh thread to front page?! *vexed*
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:13am On Aug 21, 2014
Most of these ppl dat op mentioned were in PDP wen they committed these crimes

1 Like

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 21, 2014
All Nigerians are corrupt until proved otherwise..

2 Likes

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Ahmeduana(m): 8:16am On Aug 21, 2014
[quote author=ba7man]This thread has being paid for by the PDP.

President Jonathan has charged his supporters to take charge of the media.
BARCANISTAN TREAD OF YESTERDAY ABOUT JONATHAN WAS PAID FOR BY TINUNBU APC! ABI? ko ba aka ba?

5 Likes

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by DaBullIT(m): 8:18am On Aug 21, 2014
ba7man: This thread has being paid for by the PDP.

President Jonathan has charged his supporters to take charge of the media.

This is an example of one, more to follow as the presidential election draws closer.

Question is how much is the going rate per post and thread now?? undecided

[size=15pt]Abi ooooooo, that's the first thing that came to my mind , This post is another antic by PDP to discredit APC ahead of 2015 ,

Is this part of Transformation Agenda ? How much is GEJ paying per thread[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by mbulela: 8:20am On Aug 21, 2014
Footlocker: Bola has been plundering lagos since before GEJ dreamed of power! And NO not by GEJ! If GEJ wanted to make an example out of him he would have done so by now! He should be hanged by the people he's impoverished! They seem to like jungle justice over there!
Do not be too sentimental. I am not a fan of Bola. If GEJ had as much proof as you think,he would have hung Bola by the balls long ago. Except he wants him around for purposes of maximizing his loot.
My problem is really not who is corrupt or not (both parties are),my problem is that GEJ is clueless and inept to boo.
That is what worries me more.

2 Likes

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Ahmeduana(m): 8:20am On Aug 21, 2014
ideycraze: What about
Alamiyeseigha,
Ibori,
Farouk Lawan,
Bode George,
Olubunmi Etteh
and Lucky Igbinedion?
Are they also in the APC?
MIND U WE ARE TALKIN ABOUT JONATHAN GOVERMENT NOT OBASANJO GOVERMENT!SO GET UR FACT RYT

4 Likes

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Manazz(m): 8:22am On Aug 21, 2014
PDP apologist can bring whatever excuse they like about why Jonathan has done absolutely nothing to fight corruption, he actually even seems to encourage it but im gonna say this to you morons **AS LONG AS JONATHAN FIGHTS CORRUPTION IN THE RIGHT MANNER HE WILL GET A LOT OF SUPPORT FROM THE AVERAGE NIGERIANS** but Nooo he instead chose ignore it and even pardons some accused of it as long as they swore allegiance to him all in the belief that they will help him brainwash and buy votes instead. Such a great leader huh? and that ladies and gentlemen is the hero of all the moronic and obvious PDP paid supporters on this forum or the usual tribal bigots that just hate every other tribe in the nation and blame them for the problems of the country with that useless crap **Northerners have been leading for 40 years and they have nothing to show for it** well last time i checked those were Military administrations that forced themselves to power so what the Bleep did you expect?!

Or let me put it this way, Nigerians are expecting at least a 70% performance form a President and he decides to ignore all the serious issues they complain about and fails to handle security issues but manages to do some few projects (that's if they were even done well anyway) and some people have the audacity to keep trying to shove him down our throats angry well news flash all his so called work so far is at best around 30-40% and that is something any reasonable human being would not give a second try except the usual brain dead religious/tribal bigots.

3 Likes

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by hilariousdammie(m): 8:24am On Aug 21, 2014
ideycraze: What about
Alamiyeseigha,
Ibori,
Farouk Lawan,
Bode George,
Olubunmi Etteh
and Lucky Igbinedion?
Are they also in the APC?
Op u are a fool undecided undecided undecided, is it only Apc dat is corrupt what about Pdp and ur president (Goodluck Ebola Jonathan AKA Mr Subsidy) huh? inshort we are all corrupt undecided
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by hilariousdammie(m): 8:27am On Aug 21, 2014
Ahmeduana:
MIND U WE ARE TALKIN ABOUT JONATHAN GOVERMENT NOT OBASANJO GOVERMENT!SO GET UR FACT RYT
hey mumu, we are talking about the two parties not OBJ or GEJ government...opkwaya undecided

2 Likes

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 21, 2014
Footlocker: IF by going by what you say from 1992 at the very least he's been plundering lagos! So what's your point! He started long before GEJ was my point! Can you read at all! APC bum lickers! Learn how to calculate before you come on here please! You've just defeated yourself with your points!
just like your colleague you are embarrassing history. The annulment of 1993 election by IBB(who's a Jonathan's backer) saw to widespread activism and rejection. Bola tinubu was at the forefront of it. His opposition to the Military made him fled the country to London in 1994(or 1995). Go learn history dude

Meanwhile, Senate is a Federal Arm not State!!

1 Like

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by hilariousdammie(m): 8:28am On Aug 21, 2014
VIPERVENOM: Most of these ppl dat op mentioned were in PDP wen they committed these crimes
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssss grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Footlocker(m): 8:29am On Aug 21, 2014
mbulela: Do not be too sentimental. I am not a fan of Bola. If GEJ had as much proof as you think,he would have hung Bola by the balls long ago. Except he wants him around for purposes of maximizing his loot.
My problem is really not who is corrupt or not (both parties are),my problem is that GEJ is clueless and inept to boo.
That is what worries me more.
On the night before 2011 election four helicopters landed lagos! To see to Tinibu !... On election day Lagosian voted GEJ! Why should GEJ arrest 6million votes! After he's starts he's Second tenure THEN will see how them scallywags are dealt with! Men that lack integrity, to the extent of selling their conscience and betraying their parties candidate on election day!!And those are the people that lead APC! You can't understand the intrigues of politics when your on the sidelines!

1 Like

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:29am On Aug 21, 2014
No! But......

GEJ TILL 2023!!
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by hilariousdammie(m): 8:31am On Aug 21, 2014
Footlocker: GEJ till 2023 grin #ThirdTermAgenda
corruption shocked
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Dexema(m): 8:32am On Aug 21, 2014
I'm happy because people have refused to be brainwashed and can see hw inactive and corrupt this current administration has been. I just hope this same thing could happen during voting come 2015.
#votepersonalitynotparty#

3 Likes

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by nigerianvenom(m): 8:34am On Aug 21, 2014
tinubu,the most corrupt politician and his protege- fashola,the most corrupt SAN.

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 21, 2014
lakpalakpa: Baseless and fact-deficient thread...

grin grin grin

Define Baseless please.
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by ayukdaboss(m): 8:36am On Aug 21, 2014
I don't give a flying fvck. grin
Say No To The Poverty Development Party angry

1 Like

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Ahmeduana(m): 8:36am On Aug 21, 2014
hilariousdammie:
hey mumu, we are talking about the two parties not OBJ or GEJ government...opkwaya undecided
AM NOT SUPRISE, ANOTHER BORN THROW WAY! WON'T STOP INSULTIN SINCE DAT'S D ONLY HERITAGE UR FATHER layiwola COULD BESTOWED ON YOU
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by PointB: 8:36am On Aug 21, 2014
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1642472_bola-tinubu-docked-code-of-conduct-tribunal-abuja_jpegb6fb06b5a2af5f045ffdda1a018f31aa[/img]

Behold e-Bola Achmed Thief-nubu, the AsinWaju Thief of Bourdilion,

Ally of Political and Financial Corruption since 1993!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Visits Refugees At Yola IDP Camp (photos) / Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia / NASS Resumes Tuesday Amidst Tension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.