Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM (53395 Views)

Yakubu Dogara Receives John Abraham, The First Black Parliamentarian In Poland / Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM / British PM Takes Public Transport To Olympics: Can Our Leaders Try This? (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by Thomsbuky(m): 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2014
Op I don't think so not in England....lots of discrimination and class society still prevail in England maybe year 2050.
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by IYANGBALI: 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2014
Shoooka eleti ehoro grin
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by damiso(f): 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
How? I thought Ed Milliband was the opposition leader and leader of the Labour Party so definitely not in 2015.

And no he is not Nigerian he is British. I remember how people were upset when Michael Adebolajo was referred to as Nigerian so this one too is British abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by Kanwulia: 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
thewarrior72: Attention seeker!!, Nobody is giving it to u tonight undecided tongue

I already got it from you. . . and I am not flattered in the LEAST! kiss

Please. . . go and claim ya DRUG PUSHERS FROM ANAMBRA STATE O. . .
Stop forming.
We now have ANAMBRA STATE BORN INDIGENTS IN NASARAWA. . .

The PUNCH learnt that the first convict, who hails from Cross River State, had been arrested and prosecuted for cultivating drugs and dealing in hemp, [size=20pt]while Onuchukwu and Garba who are indigenes of Nasarawa and Niger states respectively[/size], were charged for peddling cannabis.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/1863958/four-get-42-years-imprisonment

Please stop migrating! kiss
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by InvertedHammer: 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
/
Speculation Speculation Speculation

Ben Umuna was from OGBUNKA in Orumba South LGA of Anambra State. He died in an auto accident when he came home for a campaign for gubernatorial election during IBB era.
They still have a family house at Independence L/Out, Enugu.

You can only wish the young man luck instead of all the bad belle from all you unemployed, NIS-employment-looking losers.

/

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by thewarrior72: 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
50calibre:

Bus she speaks fact. People a quick to claim what they didn't build.

The fact someone has an African ancestry doesn't make them African. Just like Obama, the only thing African in him is the Kenyan spe*rm which conceived him.

He was raised by a white mother, in a white culture, same applies to Umunna.

Whatever float your boat dude undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by thewarrior72: 8:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
Kanwulia:

I already got it from you. . . and I am not flattered in the LEAST! kiss

Please. . . go and claim ya DRUG PUSHERS FROM ANAMBRA STATE O. . .
Stop forming.
We now have ANAMBRA STATE BORN INDIGENTS IN NASARAWA. . .

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/1863958/four-get-42-years-imprisonment

Please stop migrating! kiss
“When people have tried every undecidedthing and have discovered that nothing works, they will tend to revert to what they know best—which will often be the tribe, the totem, or the taboo.”

― Christopher Hitchens

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by cococandy(f): 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
Whatu?
Dreyl: angry
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by surajoyadagammo(m): 8:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
There will be a time niggaz will takeover and rule d world. Technology will soon come to Africa.
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by surajoyadagammo(m): 8:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
There will be a time niggaz will takeover and rule d world. Technology will soon come back to Africa.
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by Kanwulia: 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
thewarrior72:
“When people have tried every undecidedthing and have discovered that nothing works, they will tend to revert to what they know best—which will often be the tribe, the totem, or the taboo.”

― Christopher Hitchens

You are the ones making it about tribe on this thread. I am only giving you the 'other side of the coin'! kiss
Anambra son of the soil MY HEMORRHOID! kiss
Stop forming. . . NO ONE IS JEALOUS OF YOUR LACK OF DOMESTIC OR INTERNATIONAL PROGRESS! kiss
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by Natasha2(f): 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
Very impressive.
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by UuzbaGuuzba: 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
There's nothing Nigerian about this guy. Does he know where Nigeria is?
This is just a black person in UK. Stop hyping the Nigeria factor.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by Konjour(m): 8:19pm On Aug 21, 2014
People keep going on and on about Britons being racist is why the young man won't win.

If the 'whites' so to speak know how much Africans discriminate within themselves, they ought

to be racist. Even though they share the same black skin, some still elevate themselves o'er

others cuz they don't share the same mother tongue, or ethnic background with them.

I hope the man wins, though I acknowledge his chances are pretty slim but when the subject

matter is racism, I think Africans are among the worst perpetrators the world has ever seen

alongside the Nazis. People will look at you in Nigeria and the first thing they'd gauge you by is the

tribe you're from but they scream blue murder when people from other nations do likewise to

them.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by shadrach77: 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2014
50calibre:

Really? A labour loss is highly unlikely? Why do you say that, because polls will disagree with you.

Harriet Harman is too old to even think of being party leader, if she isn't dead by then, she'd be retired.

kindly click on the link below to see the current British Election Opinion Poll

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_next_United_Kingdom_general_election
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by dozai: 8:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
Libkid: Nigerians making dix useless country nigeria proud since 19 b.c
Wow for those that really dont know. The father is the famous BEN OSY UMUNNA. that is him.
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by SangoCrusader: 8:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Skin colour becoming more irrelevant by the day wink

In other news...

I'm on FP! cool Sign of mega tinz b4 dis month runs out.

BS. It may happen in the US, but never in Britain. Trust me, they will NEVER LET IT HAPPEN.
If he wins Labour's ticket for 2015, I WILL EAT MY HEAD!
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by MrCork: 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2014
..nigerian?.... Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.....ok, I nid to $hit (no ooofense) grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by kipesco(m): 8:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
He will rule UK.
Nigeria is getting better only bad people troubling Goodluck n d only way out is to work with d most bad guys so u can gain a head n do what ever u wish.
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by Forwetinnah: 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2014
Old gist
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by TOYNEX(f): 8:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
*I wish*
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by youngmonie: 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
In as much as I like this guy. He is the future of labour party, has the charisma and leadership potentials. HOWEVER let us not jinxxx it not in this generation will a black man be the PM of the UK, unlike America which is a liberal society with loads of black population the UK isint so. Its an aristocrat society where the elite play a key role in determining who leads the party whether labour or conservative and lets be truthful to ourselves most of the white population would not even on their life vote a black man as PM

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by nikkflexible(f): 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
dats gud
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by neyur: 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
AMAKAVIOLA: Nigeria is blessed na Only bad government kill am! God Bless the Igbo Tribe, 'Just show me one country where there is no Igbo man?

nigeria
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by Dreyl(m): 8:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
cococandy: Whatu?
i just wanna knw maybe u re alright winktongue
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by cococandy(f): 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
I am. Thank you
Dreyl: i just wanna knw maybe u re alright winktongue
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by neyur: 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
Very soon,most african country wil b proud 2 say...hi am from nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by Godmann(m): 8:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
Another sham in the making!!!
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by Dreyl(m): 8:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
cococandy: I am. Thank you
okwinku welcome tongue
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by Rivertemz: 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
NOnono They better not . angry
They will use him as a puppet.

If we ever have a black prime minister in the UK, you better watch out. Get ready to pack your load.
The same way they used that woman prime minister, Margeret thatcher to suppress nigerians living in the UK. Could repeat itself !!
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by benlay(m): 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
Has he declaared that he is a Nigerian? I don't think so... when the other two idiots that killed a British soldier on the street of London, we were quick to deny them that they were not born nor raised in Nigeria. We're claiming this one now? Let him tell the whole world that he is a Nigerian, then we can say a Nigerian that might become the first British Prime Minister.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by drone777: 8:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
Igbo man thinking smh for una
AMAKAVIOLA: Nigeria is blessed na Only bad government kill am! God Bless the Igbo Tribe, 'Just show me one country where there is no Igbo man?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

30 Persons Kidnapped In Gauraka, Niger As Protesters Block Abuja-Kaduna Road / The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe / ‘Transmission’ In Buhari’s Letter Evokes Laughter Among Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.