Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,533 members, 7,958,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:13 PM

Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth (1075 Views)

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth / After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by 500samuel(m): 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2014
Their is this girl that we have been dating for almost five years in fact i met her parents three years ago and she also met my parents. Also her pastor had interviewed me on several occasion and we have started courtship according to the doctrine of her church. she has twice told me she is no longer interested in the relationship but i was able to convince her and she agreed. Around middle of last year she finally broke the relationship and she said no going back. Around middle of this year she sent her family member to start begging me that she want to come back to my life.

Prior to when we broke-up i noticed that she was using style to woo a guy and hoping the guy will agree but the guy neva give her consent, dont ask me how i know because well has ear...
when i asked her whey did she broke the relationship last year she said it is because of my action and reaction during courtship...i also asked why did she wants to come back she said because she discover that she loves me

i was able to discover that after she broke the relationship she met a guy and her mum when to pray about the guy and she was told that she should not marry the guy and that i am more preferable to the guy, dont ask my how i got this info walls has ear

i observed that she is desperate to marry, her siblings are getting married.........can this be also a reason she wants to come back?
MATURE MINDS KINDLY ADVICE, DOES SHE WORTH TAKING BACK??
Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by mployer(m): 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
Take this to romance section, peeps here do no romance.
Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by ayogabriel: 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
She has probably gone to explore and found that you are the best among them all. "If you like someone set them free, if they come back it means nobody likes them, set them free again."

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by Ariyke: 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
Go to romance section for proper advice
Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by Mendo007(m): 12:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
sorry bro but did u notice the part where u said her mum went to pray over the new guy and they said u r more PREFERABLE? #translation....u r an option mehn, they didn't say u r right for her but preferable PLEASE NOTE: when the preferable is not available, the available becomes preferable.
im just been real with my comment though but I would say don't go back but do not have any grudge with her
Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by Mendo007(m): 12:32pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ariyke: Go to romance section for proper advice
so wat u mean is dat if for example someone comes to you and ask what's the right spelling for "responsible" you would say goto school for find out that? d time wey u tak type goto romance section e nor reach u tak say sumtim
Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by Ariyke: 12:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
Mendo007:
so wat u mean is dat if for example someone comes to you and ask what's the right spelling for "responsible" you would say goto school for find out that? d time wey u tak type goto romance section e nor reach u tak say sumtim
why don't you help me?
Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by Mendo007(m): 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ariyke: why don't you help me?
I already did that if you haven't noticed
Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by 500samuel(m): 1:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ariyke: Go to romance section for proper advice
NOTED but you can still drop your advise
Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by booblacain(m): 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
She is desperate to get married, it has nothing to do with you being the right person. Those things that gave her the reason to brake up with you in the first place will still give her the reason not to be faithful in the marriage. So make your decision wisely.

I also think you have some work to do on yourself cos you've not told us those things about you that made her run away in the first place.
Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by joe4christ(m): 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
ayogabriel: She has probably gone to explore and found that you are the best among them all. "If you like someone set them free, [size=15pt]if they come back it means nobody likes them, set them free again."
[/size]

Wicked!
That got me laughing out loud!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by 500samuel(m): 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
i told her that she is not doing the assignment that we were given very well.......we were told to repeat the an assignment twice just because of her nonchalant attitute..... that is my offense ooooooooooo........
Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by joywendy(f): 9:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ariyke: why don't you help me?
why did you reply him sef? You are not the only one who told the op to go the romance section. But he choose to question you. Why?
Don't mind him jare.
Mendo007:
seriously just face your front, why didn't you question the other guy who asked the op to go to the romance section? Why? Your anaylsis doesn't make sense and its doesn't correlate with what is going on here. So if you don't know the correct spelling nko? Won't you advice the person to go to some where else to get the correct thing than giving wrong info? The time you used to type this, you would have been doing something better
Btw the post is now in the romance section.
Op no vex oh for the way I derailed the thread.
I'm not good with this kind thing so I cannot advise you on what you should do or not. If you are looking for real mature advise from people here on nairaland, then I suggest the family section.
Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by Ariyke: 9:52pm On Aug 21, 2014
[quote author=joywendy][/quote] no mind the guy I no just get his time

Thanks jare babes

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by Houseofglam7(f): 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ask her when last she saw her period.
Menopause don show. grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by Mendo007(m): 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
joywendy: why did you reply him sef? You are not the only one who told the op to go the romance section. But he choose to question you. Why?
Don't mind him jare.
seriously just face your front, why didn't you question the other guy who asked the op to go to the romance section? Why? Your anaylsis doesn't make sense and its doesn't correlate with what is going on here. So if you don't know the correct spelling nko? Won't you advice the person to go to some where else to get the correct thing than giving wrong info? The time you used to type this, you would have been doing something better
Btw the post is now in the romance section.
Op no vex oh for the way I derailed the thread.
I'm not good with this kind thing so I cannot advise you on what you should do or not. If you are looking for real mature advise from people here on nairaland, then I suggest the family section.
hahahahahahaha. I like u
Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by joywendy(f): 1:36am On Aug 22, 2014
500samuel: There is this girl that i have been dating for almost five years. In fact i met her parents three years ago, and she also met mine. Her pastor had interviewed me on several occasions, and we started courting according to the doctrine of her church. She told me twice, that she was no longer interested in the relationship but i was able to convince her and she agreed. Around the middle of last year, she finally called it quits and she said 'no going back'. Around middle of this year. she sent her family member to beg me that she want to come back to my life.
Prior to when we broke-up i noticed that she was using style to woo a guy and hoping the guy will agree but the guy never showed any concern.Don't ask me how i knew,the walls have ears...
When i asked her why she broke the relationship last year, she said it's because of my behavior during our courtship...then i also asked why she is coming back and then she said she discovers that she loves me
I later found out that, she stopped the relationship with the guy she met. Her mum went to pray about the guy and she was told that she should not marry the guy and that i am more preferable. Don't ask me how i got this info, the walls have ears
i observed that she is desperate to marry, her siblings are getting married.........can this be also a reason she wants to come back?
MATURE MINDS KINDLY ADVICE, IS SHE WORTH TAKING BACK??

Better smiley
I try small.

Edit your topic too, it's heart not hearth

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by joywendy(f): 1:47am On Aug 22, 2014
Ariyke: no mind the guy I no just get his time

Thanks jare babes
lolz you are welcome smiley

Mendo007:
hahahahahahaha. I like u
What exactly is funny? You haven't answered my question.

No offense, but the feeling ain't mutual.
Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by Nobody: 3:35am On Aug 22, 2014
Houseofglam7: Ask her when last she saw her period.
Menopause don show. grin
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by Davico(m): 4:02am On Aug 22, 2014
500samuel: Their is this girl that we have been dating for almost five years in fact i met her parents three years ago and she also met my parents. Also her pastor had interviewed me on several occasion and we have started courtship according to the doctrine of her church. she has twice told me she is no longer interested in the relationship but i was able to convince her and she agreed. Around middle of last year she finally broke the relationship and she said no going back. Around middle of this year she sent her family member to start begging me that she want to come back to my life.

Prior to when we broke-up i noticed that she was using style to woo a guy and hoping the guy will agree but the guy neva give her consent, dont ask me how i know because well has ear...
when i asked her whey did she broke the relationship last year she said it is because of my action and reaction during courtship...i also asked why did she wants to come back she said because she discover that she loves me

i was able to discover that after she broke the relationship she met a guy and her mum when to pray about the guy and she was told that she should not marry the guy and that i am more preferable to the guy, dont ask my how i got this info walls has ear

MATURE MINDS KINDLY ADVICE, DOES SHE WORTH TAKING BACK??
USE YOUR BRAIN grin grin grin
Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by 1one: 10:31am On Aug 22, 2014
@Op

Since the walls have ears, I would have rather thought that the walls have mouth too, ask the walls to tell you what to do. I know many of you may say this doesn't matter but how do people get to speak bad English, even with autocorrect some people still make silly, stupid errors, if English is not our natural language and hence the lack of its correct usage, then whoever identifies with such a reason, should stop speaking English altogether and go to some other language where they can express themselves seamlessly... freely, without giving people eye sores and ear sores when they type or speak in English. #JustSaying#
Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by OohMpa: 10:53am On Aug 22, 2014
1one: @Op

Since the walls have ears, I would have rather thought that the walls have mouth too, ask the walls to tell you what to do. I know many of you may say this doesn't matter but how do people get to speak bad English, even with autocorrect some people still make silly, stupid errors, if English is not our natural language and hence the lack of its correct usage, then whoever identifies with such a reason, should stop speaking English altogether and go to some other language where they can express themselves seamlessly... freely, without giving people eye sores and ear sores when they type or speak in English. #JustSaying#

The prof with bad punctuation marks in his sentences has spoken....grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by great289(m): 11:08am On Aug 22, 2014
op that ur girlfriend is a greedy person,first she left u fr someone she thinks is better and maybe d person didnt buy her idea she came bck to u again.jst no dt she may still leave u if she finds another man she thinks is beta dan u. For her mum sayn she prayed abt dis n dt, dats rubbish, jst to convince u cos wen ever we africa hear d name GOD we finalise immediately. Jst go on with ur life, u two cn still be friends.ds fr nw
Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by 1one: 11:18am On Aug 22, 2014
OohMpa:

The prof with bad punctuation marks in his sentences has spoken....grin

Lool.. You know I was going to mention that this my post would have its own mistakes, but only to very finicky people, who somewhat have "trained" eyes.. Everybody makes mistakes, but some mistakes are just too avoidable... Bad use of tenses, simple spelling etc.

(1) (Reply)

True Love / When You Set Your Partner Up And He/she Fell For It, What Was Your Reaction? / Pls Help Me Reconnect With Amaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.