Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions (102051 Views)

Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / Droid VPN: Your Questions / All Ur Blackberry Problems Solved Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by emmy02(m): 10:49pm On Aug 27, 2014
abdulwizzy:

What's the price and specs?

93dollars, 2gb ram, 2200mah, octa core 2.0ghz, 8mp
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by StealthyMe(m): 10:50pm On Aug 27, 2014
brightnelly:

didn't work also

Huh.....you might try asking someone who's well versed in Android matters then.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by lawrenceunaa: 11:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
saibinc:
Do you have a backed up copy of your ROM?

You can simply visit this link: http://www.arykblog.com/2014/03/how-to-factory-reset-android-device.html
You will be able to wipe the phone by following the hints on the page.
can u state in full details(or give link ) on hw to flash custom roms
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
Please,I installed an app(chainfire 3d) in my opsson ivo6622 and it rebooted the phone and got stuck on the opsson logo.I urgently need help on what to do thanks.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:27pm On Aug 27, 2014
LogoDWhiz: Please I have a problem with my android phone..

When I plug it, to charge it.

The battery icon shows that its charging. But the battery doesn't charge. It doesnt leave that percentage.

And if I'm using it while charging. It decreases.

Its just like its not charging.

But it can acts as USB storage I.e. transfer of files between my phone and a laptop. But it doesn't charge the battery.

Please, what can be the cause?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by brightnelly(f): 12:03am On Aug 28, 2014
StealthyMe:

Huh.....you might try asking someone who's well versed in Android matters then.

I just tried my tecno phantom and it just worked immediately!! I think the problem is from the tabs OS
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by StealthyMe(m): 12:34am On Aug 28, 2014
brightnelly:

I just tried my tecno phantom and it just worked immediately!! I think the problem is from the tabs OS

Could you be so sure...i think they're people changing imei's on kitkat

But ita either that or the MTK version
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 28, 2014
Plz, how do i upgrade my htc one s to android version 4.4.2 or more?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 1:47am On Aug 28, 2014
lawrenceunaa: can u state in full details(or give link ) on hw to flash custom roms
Here is it, everything you need to know about flashing NEW ROM on android devices: http://www.arykblog.com/2014/04/how-to-flash-new-rom-on-android-device.html
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 1:52am On Aug 28, 2014
Ecobidi: Please,I installed an app(chainfire 3d) in my opsson ivo6622 and it rebooted the phone and got stuck on the opsson logo.I urgently need help on what to do thanks.
The phone is breaked. Try to boot the phone to recovery and perform a factory reset from there maybe it will work otherwise, try this: http://www.aryk.co/2014/03/how-to-factory-reset-android-device.html
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 1:53am On Aug 28, 2014
Drizzle007:
can it work on unrooted phones
YES
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 1:59am On Aug 28, 2014
cigie: @ saibinc

I use an LG Nitro HD P930

Someone tried the wrong unlock pattern 10 times, now its asking for gmail credentials before I can gain access into the phone. I have tried my valid google login but it keeps rejecting it. Please help!!! cry

Secondly, I can't share internet connection via hotspot. I think AT&T disabled it. How do I get the hotspot to work?
1- You may not be able to gain access to your phone again until you factory reset (Wipe) the phone. Boot the phone to recovery and format it from the recovery menu options.
2- As for the hotspot, you won't be able to share it until you flash another ROM (Custom ROM) on the phone -this is the safest option for the hotspot to work.

1 Like

Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 2:02am On Aug 28, 2014
biggerboyc: op God bless u. pls my phone tecno m3 developed a problem. when ever I tried doing something the touch misbehave like let the screen do something I don't press but if I off the screen light and on it again it will stop for a while need help
Two things usually cause this:
1- The ROM may be malfunctionaing
2- The phone's touchpad

But, most likely, it is the touchpad. You can just remove the phone's battery and back cover then, dry the phone for few hours.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 2:06am On Aug 28, 2014
davidobama:

Tried opening d links but dey can't be found. just bringing out error sign
You can try the links now. It was a server inbound problem but its now okay.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 2:08am On Aug 28, 2014
Aphex: bro...the steps u gave to me through ur blog,I dnt av a modem,nd u said d process requires internet. So can I share my data from the same phone during the process?
Yes
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 2:11am On Aug 28, 2014
fada54: OP I need your help in solving this problem I encountered after I did factory reset to my android device ; cant establish reliable connections to the server .For this reason I can not perform any browsing
Check that your time is correct then, your APN Settings may have also been reconfigured.
Check your APN Settings and correct it if there is any error.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 2:13am On Aug 28, 2014
Spyde: My guy,thanks for bringing up something like dis, my tecno L3 jst refused to turn on ,I plug it to charge and den after few mins I wanted to check time since den it didn't on,I took it for repair dey flashed it nd it still didn't work,pls I will b in ilorin next wk by God's grace if u will b dea pls let me knw,so dat u cn also take look at it.
Thanks bro
YES. I will be in Ilorin by God's grace. Just whatsapp me: 08077888311
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 2:17am On Aug 28, 2014
Mrluv: Pls op,wen i download game or some app after installing if want to open it this is error i normally get Sorry the app dark avenger (process com.gamevil.doz.global) has stopped unexpectedly. Pls try again. force close...wat might be d cause
The problem is: your phone's app memory; RAM is very low to carry out the operation that particular application wants to carry out. Try to clear your cache or uninstall some application that run at the background on the phone.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 2:21am On Aug 28, 2014
Olalexy1: My android back key is autopressing. What can I do bout it.. I'm very sure it's not hardware shii... I've tried hard reset from the CWM menu but it's still the same... Someone advised me to flash it.. Is it different from hard reset?.. And do u think flashing will work?
It's certainly an hardware problem. Just a minor adjustment.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Vyntra(m): 2:21am On Aug 28, 2014
i installed pes 2012 on my samsung galaxy s duos 2 but it kept showing licensed verification failed when launched,what might be d problem,have ticked unknown source,i unzipped the file place it in sdcard/andriod/data directory com.konami.pes2012,and when i checked the app info it shows 203 mb i downloaded it from andriod.mob.org
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 2:23am On Aug 28, 2014
sanmitee: my HTC Rogers dream g1 is bricked while trying to flash RA recovery. Now it doesn't go into recovery and won't boot, stuck at Rogers logo.. I'm on spl 1.33.0010 and radio 3.22.26.17(that dreaaded radio update).

Also my pc can't recognize it for me to use fastboot, so after a lot of study I was told to stock its ROM. After trying to update with stock DREAIMG.nbh using hboot mode, I get the error. 'Main version is older ' I'm stuck pls What is the cause of the error? and is there a DREAIMG.nbh for dream Rogers u can recommend for me?

Thanks a million for the solution portal/thread.
Attach a snapshot of your phone's hboot screen. I should be able to help you on it.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 2:24am On Aug 28, 2014
kinggenesis: Please how do I root my tecno Q1 android device without a PC?
Use framaroot.apk or baiduroot.apk
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 2:26am On Aug 28, 2014
fizcoo20: am using LG android fone. but wen ever i get call d fone will hang won't b able to pick d call. secondly nowadays i notice wen am calling barely i will hear d person am speaking with. plz wat are d causes. kindly send ur remarks. tks
The problems are caused by bugs in the ROM. Your solution is to change the ROM.

You can also hardreset the phone to correct the call-hanging issue only.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 2:31am On Aug 28, 2014
kurlz: Pls my techno p5's back light allows go off and always take time when opening the menu icon.
The app memory of the phone is getting low. You can either format the phone or uninstall some unwanted apps on the phone.

Also, you can set your SD Card as the default install location on the phone by following these guides: http://www.aryk.co/2014/03/how-to-set-sd-card-as-default-install.html
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 2:35am On Aug 28, 2014
Darcwudz: Pls i have a zte v9....its android version z 2.2 ... z it possible 2 upgrade it...nd how can I root it....
To upgrade the phone, you need a custom and an upgraeded custom ROM. Do Google Search for these two things first, then you can be sure that it is possible or not.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 2:36am On Aug 28, 2014
ZEPHYREN: good job here bro please I have a problem I accidentally deleted all the calling installation in my tablets now I can't get phone receptions and also I can't dail a number every time I put a sim card on the tablet it doesn't bring out the network name and there are no bars showing my network strength and I can't even use mobile data
. his there anyway I can get to rectify this terrible mistake.
What is the brand and model of the tablet?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 2:43am On Aug 28, 2014
Navvy: pls my phone can no longer boot to recovery mode... what do i do? #thanks
What is the make and model of the phone?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 2:44am On Aug 28, 2014
topaaz: Please sir how do I get to meet you? I recently got admission into university and I'll love to know how to solve phone problems especially the software aspect like flashing/unlocking of phones and the rest of them. I just want to have something doing while studying so I can support myself in school. Thanks
08077888311 (Whatsapp, Call or Text)
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 2:48am On Aug 28, 2014
MVLOX: Tanks our humble phone doc. My prb is dat d hotspot of d 2 htc vivid i recently do nt turn on instead it asks me 2 check my setting yet nt seems to be wrong wit d settings. Wat cn i do 2 make it work
Is the phone AT&T? Was the hotspot working before?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 2:52am On Aug 28, 2014
iyisco2001: I am quiet happy this kind of thread exists.
I use a HTC one x, which has loads of issues, I bought it London used and it's AT&T branded, now let me list dem.
1.It gets hot on use, if I browse for long hours, game or do anything powerful.
2.the battery drains fast, not to mention that it even shuts down these days at 10percent, a hundred percent charge doesn't last 4hrs on browsing alone.
3.I can't create or share hotspots.
4.I broke my screen.(although I know I'll have to change that)
5.and my battery is I (guess), also due for change.
Your advice would be appreciated.
There is just one solution to all these problems:
FLASH A STABLE CUSTOM ROM ON THE PHONE.

Do you know much about command prompt? Maybe I can couch you one on one
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 2:54am On Aug 28, 2014
smokeice: I will appreciate your kind assistance as I am contemplating returning my Samsung note 2014 edition(10.1inch),since I still have my warranty. I noticed this flicking movement occasionally which usually last for about a minute or two and then stop. During such period, around the region of the camera becomes hot a bit. I took it to the Samsung shop, they said it was due to malwares, I had to format it recently and installed an anti virus, but nothing has changed. What do you suggest I do. Thanks.
Since you still have your warranty, JUST RETURN IT. -I believe it's safer and less stressful that way.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 3:00am On Aug 28, 2014
AwesomeRomeo: My HTC T528w didn't come with playstore and gmail installed, pls how can I install d playstore and gmail application in d fone? Tanx
Download and install MObogenie.apk on the phone and from there, you can download and install any apps you want.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (41) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. / How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Goes Official: 6.3″ WQHD+, Dual Cameras, 6 GB RAM & More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.