Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions - Phones (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions (102063 Views)

Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / Droid VPN: Your Questions / All Ur Blackberry Problems Solved Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
hey there, anytime I switch on my phone it will hang
after booting to home page then reboot by itself
hanging by the phone's logo I remove my battery
each time it does this several times before it can be
stable, what's the solution
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by ceebeth7(m): 12:20am On Oct 14, 2014
pls. How do i restore my tithanium backup of some apps and data, after upgrading to kitkat cos the tithanium app is gone. I downloaded another tithanium app to restore, but its saying error in passer package. Pls help
thanks
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by ceebeth7(m): 12:21am On Oct 14, 2014
pls. How do i restore my tithanium backup of some apps and data, after upgrading to kitkat cos the tithanium app is gone. I downloaded another tithanium app but when i want to restore its saying error in passer package. Pls help
thanks
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by SONFGOD12: 9:08am On Oct 14, 2014
saibinc:

To solve the problem, you need to first unroot the phone, reboot the phone and then; attempt to re-root it again using[b] baiduroot[/b].
Follow the guides here: http://www.arykblog.com/2014/10/unroot-any-rooted-sammsung-android.html to unroot the phone.
please bro my browser refused to download apps I don't have playstore on my phone and I want to download it..how do i go about it
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by JustGuy(m): 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2014
Please I have a bricked Tecno H5. The major problem is that "USB Debugging" is not enabled in the phone. Please how do I resolve the issue
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by nani667: 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2014
JustGuy:
Please I have a bricked Tecno H5. The major problem is that "USB Debugging" is not enabled in the phone. Please how do I resolve the issue
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by JustGuy(m): 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2014
[quote author=nani667 post=27162363][/quote]

Don't get you sir!
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by slowice(m): 4:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
Please I need quick advice...I did factory reset on my dell GS01 n the device has been acting funny ever since...it couldn't receive flash share,the bluetooth isn't working, my M-card isn't working n more...I wonder if I erased some vital softwares in the process pls I need help...what should I do?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by vosquare: 12:45am On Oct 16, 2014
anytime my friend tries 2 change proxy 4rm 3g to edge,d fone wil display "unfortunately com.android.system has stopped" and after dz,d network wil go,it wil bring insert sim logo and later refresh itself..it does it frequently even when he calls bt once its on 3g,its normal
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
SONFGOD12:
please bro my browser refused to download apps I don't have playstore on my phone and I want to download it..how do i go about it
Google search it
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 3:24am On Oct 24, 2014
WANTEDD:
hey there, anytime I switch on my phone it will hang
after booting to home page then reboot by itself
hanging by the phone's logo I remove my battery
each time it does this several times before it can be
stable, what's the solution
What is the brand and model of your phone?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 3:25am On Oct 24, 2014
ceebeth7:
pls. How do i restore my tithanium backup of some apps and data, after upgrading to kitkat cos the tithanium app is gone. I downloaded another tithanium app to restore, but its saying error in passer package. Pls help
thanks
The reason for the failure is because most of the apps in the previous backup are not meant for the version of kitkat you have upgraded to.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 3:27am On Oct 24, 2014
SONFGOD12:
Request someone that has mobogenie apk to send the app to you. From within the mobogenie, you can download most apps.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 3:31am On Oct 24, 2014
slowice:
Please I need quick advice...I did factory reset on my dell GS01 n the device has been acting funny ever since...it couldn't receive flash share,the bluetooth isn't working, my M-card isn't working n more...I wonder if I erased some vital softwares in the process pls I need help...what should I do?
While you still have the opportunity, try to flash custom recovery like CWM or TWRP on the phone (before things got worse) then, factory reset the phone again from the custom recovery.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 3:32am On Oct 24, 2014
vosquare:
anytime my friend tries 2 change proxy 4rm 3g to edge,d fone wil display "unfortunately com.android.system has stopped" and after dz,d network wil go,it wil bring insert sim logo and later refresh itself..it does it frequently even when he calls bt once its on 3g,its normal
What is the brand and model of the phone?
The fault is either from the Radio/Baseband or Kernel.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by JustGuy(m): 6:03am On Oct 24, 2014
saibinc:

Hello. Please I have a bricked Tecno H5. The major problem is that "USB Debugging" is not enabled in the phone. Although the phone is rooted, no recovery image was flashed on it before it bricked. Please how do I resolve the issue
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by vosquare: 10:48am On Oct 24, 2014
saibinc:

What is the brand and model of the phone?
The fault is either from the Radio/Baseband or Kernel.
htc one x
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
saibinc:

What is the brand and model of your phone?
techno m3
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Mrluv(m): 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
am using tecno f5 ..i use romastersu to root it and i unroot.with.supersu i am trying.to root d phone for d past two.week with. romastersu and difference.root.app with no success
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Mrluv(m): 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
am using tecno f5 ..i use romastersu to root it and i unroot.with.supersu i am trying.to root d phone for d past two.week with. romastersu and difference.root.app with no success wat might be d cause?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
pls am using tecno m3 whenever I want to download from play store it always bringing out insufficient space on the device and I have 2gig available on my SD card 1.2gig on phone memory just start early this week I downloaded from there last week without no problem.urgent reply pls and help coz I have important app to download

Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 25, 2014
sodiq20:
pls am using tecno m3 whenever I want to download from play store it always bringing out insufficient space on the device and I have 2gig available on my SD card 1.2gig on phone memory just start early this week I downloaded from there last week without no problem.urgent reply pls and help coz I have important app to download
go to storage then set default write disk to SD card
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by moneymagnet(m): 11:36am On Oct 25, 2014
pls gurus in da house I need your help. just got a Motorola RAZR phone. and have not been able to make use of the hotspot since I got it. whenever I turn on the hotspot this is what it says
check image below

Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by hisawesomeness(m): 11:59am On Oct 25, 2014
saibinc:

What model of infinix and what version of android is it?
infinx x450
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Shininstar30(f): 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2014
somebody pls help me wit d link to download OGWhatsapp
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by hamedade2000(m): 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2014
My sister's phantom pad mini (techno p9) refused to come on. Pressing d power button does nothing. N d fone became so hot before dis happened. Possible solution wld be appreciated.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 26, 2014
WANTEDD:
go to storage then set default write disk to SD card
thankx very much
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by omoluabi001(m): 7:33am On Oct 26, 2014
Kudos to all d gurus in d house. Am new here n am having a major problem with my TECNO P9. D prob started when I try to install a Font app I downloaded after installing d app d next thing I saw was dat it changes d language from English to Chinese d next thing is dat d fone went off and try to reboot but its stuck at d TECNO logo nothing more. The phone is ROOTED pls help me out even if its means loosing my data I don't mind. Plss
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:28am On Oct 28, 2014
omoluabi001:
Kudos to all d gurus in d house. Am new here n am having a major problem with my TECNO P9. D prob started when I try to install a Font app I downloaded after installing d app d next thing I saw was dat it changes d language from English to Chinese d next thing is dat d fone went off and try to reboot but its stuck at d TECNO logo nothing more. The phone is ROOTED pls help me out even if its means loosing my data I don't mind. Plss

your phone is bricked.

Do you have a custom recovery on it?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by omoluabi001(m): 8:00am On Oct 28, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

your phone is bricked.

Do you have a custom recovery on it?
No boss..pls do u have kindly help me out. Dis s my email add pyusuph@gmail.com May God bless u

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (41) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. / How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Goes Official: 6.3″ WQHD+, Dual Cameras, 6 GB RAM & More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.