Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions - Phones (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions (102043 Views)

Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / Droid VPN: Your Questions / All Ur Blackberry Problems Solved Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
funkyjms:

No oo
Then could you please just do a quick run over of what I'm to do?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by funkyjms: 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
wreckingball: Then could you please just do a quick run over of what I'm to do?

Download "root browser" from playstore
At times (not every time), to install the app, you may need to free up some space like uninstalling an app you know you can easily reinstall
Then open and grant supersu
Select data
Scroll down a little bit and select "log_other_mode"
Select every file you see there and delete all
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Exmay(m): 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
saibinc:
Remove all the freedom crab files, reset your APNs and and restart your phone. Everything should fine then.
Just 3 words: GOD BLESS YOU.

1 Like

Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by coobboy(m): 2:25am On Sep 20, 2014
my tecno phantom pad n9 has not been able to detect any kind of sim again, kindly tell me whats wrong with it.......but first off it used to detect and would say sim removed whilst there's a sim in it
but now it dosent even detect at all
your help is needed thanks

and is there any custom rom for tecno n9?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
wreckingball: if i understand what's on page 18, I'm meant to format the phone, right? How do i do that?
All the answers to your questions are here... http://www.aryk.co/2014/03/how-to-fix-space-running-out-problem-of.html

Simply move the apps to your SD Card and set the SD Card as the default Install Location.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
coobboy: my tecno phantom pad n9 has not been able to detect any kind of sim again, kindly tell me whats wrong with it.......but first off it used to detect and would say sim removed whilst there's a sim in it
but now it dosent even detect at all
your help is needed thanks

and is there any custom rom for tecno n9?
This is most likely and hardware problem. Give it to an hardware engineer that solve the problem for you.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Shininstar30(f): 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
someone pls help, whatsapp and bbm refused to be downloaded in my itel1451
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Vyntra(m): 3:07am On Sep 21, 2014
I accidentally unistall my google play store on rooted samsung s duos 2,have tried to download the apk but it doesnt work,how can i flash it so that all system apps will return like out of the box?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by awofe20(m): 6:00am On Sep 21, 2014
dont
know what's wrong with mine rom, file of 1.2g just miss in internal storage obb any solution
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Shininstar30(f): 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
somebody pls help me. Gmail and google is not working on my itel1451, it keep showing google play service is not supported by my device whenever i tried opening any of them
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
IamJewel: My battery doesn't charge. Instead of increasing it decreases even if per-chance i get it charged and i'm charge-using it, it starts getting lower by the seconds. and, why's it that anytime i minimize apps like 2go, The next time i get back to the minimized app, it'll be offline. It's actually a Tecno Cell-Phone, P5 Precisely. Thanks in advance for the Unkown Help.

Good evening bro. I have thesame problem as yours with the issue of batt not charging but displaying its charging.

Have u being able to rectify the issue? If yes, how?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
saibinc:
@ LogoDWhiz:
It's a simple issue if you already have custom recovery like ClockWorkMod, TWRP or 4EXT recovery. Simply boot to recovery, wipe cache, delvic cache and finally; wipe battery stat.

Reboot your phone and enjoy.

The kernel could also be the cause of this. If the above didn't work, tell me the brand and make of the phone, I shall provide you with a better kernel.

Good evening bro.

Please, i tried downloading ClockWorkMod, but my phone model isnt listed.
What can i do, and how can i download it?

After downloading, what is the next thing to do?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by bastevo: 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hi sir I flashed my techno n3 using the rom I downloaded but after flashing the battery status is not showin and sim cards are not beim detected pliz help
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by IamJewel: 3:45am On Sep 23, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Good evening bro. I have thesame problem as yours with the issue of batt not charging but displaying its charging.

Have u been able to rectify the issue? If yes, how?
You'll need to reset your android's default setting. Though it'll clear your Phone-saved contacts, BBM, and even whatsapp; You need it for you android's betterment.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by awofe20(m): 6:16am On Sep 23, 2014
i install fif 14 and copy obb to internal storage but i can't fine d file any solution because reduce my internal storage
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by leckson58(m): 6:29am On Sep 23, 2014
please my tecno phantom a plus get stuck in booting every time I on it. it on continuously. pls reply asap
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by bastevo: 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
i flshed my techno n3 using gingerbean stock rom but after flashing successifully the battery status is saying unknown and the simcards are no beinn detected.pliz oga help..!!!!
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
saibinc:
@ LogoDWhiz:
It's a simple issue if you already have custom recovery like ClockWorkMod, TWRP or 4EXT recovery. Simply boot to recovery, wipe cache, delvic cache and finally; wipe battery stat.

Reboot your phone and enjoy.

The kernel could also be the cause of this. If the above didn't work, tell me the brand and make of the phone, I shall provide you with a better kernel.

Please, how can i wipe the cache, delvic cache and battery stat?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
IamJewel: You'll need to reset your android's default setting. Though it'll clear your Phone-saved contacts, BBM, and even whatsapp; You need it for you android's betterment.
I've actually done that. but it's still thesame.
My phone just wiped off, but the batt issue is still thesame.

Have u being able to resolve yours? If yes, how?
Thanks.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by hilda90(f): 9:02am On Sep 26, 2014
pls my tecno m3 keyboard keeps pressing itself and showing things I did not press. what should I do?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by coolshegs10(m): 12:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
I use tecno F5,recently I noticed that my phone log doesn't show me missed calls and d numbers I dialed..it only shows a blank page.
My gallery too only displays "gallery has no pictures" and it loaded wit pics.
pls wat can do?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
coolshegs10: I use tecno F5,recently I noticed that my phone log doesn't show me missed calls and d numbers I dialed..it only shows a blank page.
pls wat can do?
Free up the phone memory by uninstalling one or two applications on the phone then, check it again.

Better still, you can move most of your apps to the SDCard on the phone.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
coolshegs10: I use tecno F5,recently I noticed that my phone log doesn't show me missed calls and d numbers I dialed..it only shows a blank page.
pls wat can do?
That fault is most likely from the touchpad. You might need to change the touchpad on the phone.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by coolshegs10(m): 6:26am On Sep 27, 2014
saibinc:
Free up the phone memory by uninstalling one or two applications on the phone then, check it again.

Better still, you can move most of your apps to the SDCard on the phone.

thanks,I will try it out and give u a reply.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by coolshegs10(m): 6:28am On Sep 27, 2014
wat will I do to make d notification
(red) light show on my TF5(d one beside d front
camera) weneva I hv messages on my
messengers like blackberry....
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by IamJewel: 3:45am On Sep 28, 2014
LogoDWhiz:
I've actually done that. but it's still thesame.
My phone just wiped off, but the batt issue is still thesame.

Have u being able to resolve yours? If yes, how?
Thanks.
still having battery issues. Yet, I bought a new one.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Buchika: 7:00am On Sep 28, 2014
Hello to all the gurus in the house, pls can someone help me out of this, I have this galaxy core which started misbehaving by not responding to some touches in the screen and I tried hard reset (volume up+power+home) and it has been in the Bootloop state for hours, when I stopped it by pulling the battery and on it the whole screen doesn't respond to touch again. pls what should I do next.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 8:09am On Sep 28, 2014
Buchika: Hello to all the gurus in the house, pls can someone help me out of this, I have this galaxy core which started misbehaving by not responding to some touches in the screen and I tried hard reset (volume up+power+home) and it has been in the Bootloop state for hours, when I stopped it by pulling the battery and on it the whole screen doesn't respond to touch again. pls what should I do next.
You should Google for the exact kernel of that phone and flash it on the phone. Or flash a new firmware entirely on it.

Pay attention to the info on this page: http://www.arykblog.info/2014/09/how-to-flash-custom-recovery-on-samsung.html -it would be of help to you.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:12am On Sep 28, 2014
saibinc:
You should Google for the exact kernel of that phone and flash it on the phone. Or flash a new firmware entirely on it.

Pay attention to the info on this page: http://www.arykblog.info/2014/09/how-to-flash-custom-recovery-on-samsung.html -it would be of help to you.

Please i need a kernel for my tecno phantom A+. Its still having batt issues
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 8:14am On Sep 28, 2014
IamJewel: still having battery issues. Yet, I bought a new one.
You have just 2 known solutions namely;

1- Flash custom recovery and wipe battery stats.
2- Google for the phone's kernel and flash it on the phone.

I'm sure that either of the above would work for your phone. Because they are tested.

1 Like

Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Buchika: 8:18am On Sep 28, 2014
saibinc:

the phone is not rooted and the attached pic is the only thing that can be displayed by the phone, please where can I get the stock firmware to download and what is the best way to install it since apart from booting into recovery the phone doesn't do any other thing. Thanks I appreciate your effort

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (41) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. / How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Goes Official: 6.3″ WQHD+, Dual Cameras, 6 GB RAM & More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.