Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Closing Arguments On Friendzoning And "Nice Guys Finish Last" - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Closing Arguments On Friendzoning And "Nice Guys Finish Last" (33585 Views)

Female Problems - Why Sweet/nice Guys Seldom Win / 6 Arguments All Married Couples Have / Do Nice Guys Finish Last? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: Closing Arguments On Friendzoning And "Nice Guys Finish Last" by ihedinobi2: 9:12am On Dec 07, 2014
red101:
^ok then maybe I misunderstood your post then. Seems like we are saying the same things.

cool as in suave
informal
fashionably attractive or impressive.
"I always wore sunglasses to look cool"
synonyms: fashionable, stylish, chic, up-to-the-minute, sophisticated; More

Lol. Ok, I like cool too. And I'll concede that maybe it's not his total disregard for sexüal morality among other moral codes that women are attracted to him for.

1 Like

Re: Closing Arguments On Friendzoning And "Nice Guys Finish Last" by red101(f): 1:33am On Dec 09, 2014
^ yea that's what I mean.
attractive people just tend to be more prone to philandering in general. but the two can be separate.

1 Like

Re: Closing Arguments On Friendzoning And "Nice Guys Finish Last" by BlackLeopard(m): 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
I still don't kno why so many ppl think friendzone legit is a thing. Like, a lady decides bout her body, and It ain't about the guy who got dumped, sorry not into you isn't a personal insult let alone wronging.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps / Man 'fights' His Late Father For Including His Female Children In His Will / Woman Recreates Photo Of Her Mother Carrying Her Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.