Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA (43060 Views)

Is Apple Inc Owned By Satan? Must Read!!! / How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ishilove:
I have ABSOLUTELY no reason whatsoever to be ashamed of what I have written. I spit the truth; you can take it or leave it. You are entitled to your opinions, no matter how ignorant they are.
this is about facts , not opinions ..brainless zombie

What else? Patrick Sawyer was sent by Satan right ?

You have no shame cuz u no longer have a brain

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by adamskutty(m): 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
Hehe! Mad man grin

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by justinlmj(m): 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
Kylekent59:

Dat same bible was written dat we should be ware of false prophet ,for dey shall perform miracles and deceive pple(like u ). so be urself and do good

how do u know a fake prophet. ..is there a checklist?
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
rawtruth:

You don't sound like one who understands a thing about spiritual matthers.

Shut up jew's slave

Satan also manufactured malaria .ode

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by arsetalks(m): 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
Stating the obvious. We also do know nairaland is own by Seun for instance.
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by nora544: 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
He say it was the satan an other also so called great man of God who was a professor at an University in Nigeria told his followers that
Ebola is a Demon, so that is the same.

but they will make money with this look

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by dady12: 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
touch not annoiting and do my prophet no harm.those of you critisizing the annoited one of God,i pray God should touch your heart and repent.the more you critisize .tb joshua the more GOd blessed his ministry.sit on nairaland to abuse men.of God

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by englishmart(m): 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
Shady98: fhh
hello, if you don't stop this shit, I will ban you.
I'm not kidding! undecided
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by vitality22(m): 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
Spotless180: we should nt judge him like dat. just pray dat God expose him if he is fake.
I am honestly with you on this..
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by rawtruth(m): 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Shut up jew's slave

Satan also manufactured malaria .ode

You have now confirmed your base ignorance. Otherwise, kindly explain what you understand by the word "satan".

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by iamord(m): 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
Spotless180: we should nt judge him like dat. just pray dat God expose him if he is fake.

He can never be exposed.. same as a lot of his counterparts , you can't imagine. The esoteric level a lot of this men are on ,fueled up by the most innovative control tactics , RELIGION!!.asides that, there will always be brainwashed people to help cover him.. The only thing u can do is to know the truth and go with it
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by experimentist: 4:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
etunoman76: Nigeria’s controversial preacher, T.B. Joshua of The Synagogue Church Of All Nations (SCOAN), has declared that the killer disease Ebola currently ravaging West Africa is from ‘the pit of hell’.

According to Mr. Joshua, who, on Sunday, led his congregation in prayer for the nations and individuals affected by the disease, time was up for the ‘strange ailment’ and life would soon return to normal for the affected countries.

“The so called strange ailment coming from three nations – Guinea, Sierra Leone, Liberia… satan is the manufacturer, the source,” Joshua defiantly declared to the faithful.

“Begin to capture the covenant of that strange sickness,” the cleric then enjoined the congregation. “Command that strange ailment to come out and go to the pit of hell, in the name of Jesus Christ!”

“Because of Christ, people of Liberia, Sierra Leona, Guinea, you are released,” Mr. Joshua said, accompanied by the vibrant congregants in a service believed to have been viewed by millions worldwide through Joshua’s Christian television station Emmanuel TV.

The controversial pastor boldly declared that God had spoken to him to pray for the nations affected by Ebola as its reign of fear was close to closure.

The pastor, cited to be one of Africa’s most influential individuals, decried the toll Ebola had taken on society, especially in the areas of kinship and kindness.

“People are no longer their brother’s keepers because of this strange disease,” he lamented, adding that if someone publicly collapsed from any form of sickness, people would likely abandon the invalid as opposed to lending a helping hand.

“Once satan takes love out of people, he has taken life. Satan is not happy that we are one; he is against oneness. He knows when we are not one, we can be defeated,” he fumed.

“The weapon satan is afraid of is love,” Mr. Joshua continued. “Satan can fight anything but he cannot fight love.”

The cleric then cited a poignant question asked by Jesus in Luke 18:8: “When the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?”

He added that the prayer Jesus offered for His followers’ faith not to fail indicated challenges would arise in the last days which would make many ‘abandon their faith’, Ebola being one of such challenges.

Mr. Joshua made headlines this week in local and international media for sending 4,000 bottles of ‘Anointing Water’ to the Ebola-stricken nation of Sierra Leone on the request of the government, alongside $50,000 in humanitarian aid.

Last week, Mr. Joshua debunked a rumour attributed to him that went viral in Nigeria claiming that bathing in salt water could prevent the disease.

With over 1.2million followers on Facebook and 90,000 YouTube subscribers, the preacher has a huge social media following.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/foreign/west-africa-foreign/167112-ebola-is-manufactured-by-satan-t-b-joshua.html#sthash.5gSXo6XB.dpbs
Hide story

Idowu Suckca Olalekan

My wife and I were having a serious quarrel
when I said to her...
"pack your things and ....."
At that point, her phone rang, so I had to stop
for her to receive the call.
It was her her dad. The phone was on speaker
so I could hear what he was saying. After the
usual pleasantries between father and daughter,
he said:
"my daughter, I have transferred $1,000,000
into your account, give your husband $500,000
out of it, and you can have the other half."
After the good-byes, the call ended, and she
turned to me:
"you said I should pack my things and do
what?"
"I SAID PACK YOUR THINGS AND GIVE THEM
TO ME TO WASH.

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Boss13: 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2014
Government officials should start regularizing the activities of these pastors. Our government MUST stand up and protect its people. These pastors are actually the devil, if truly a devil exist.

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by biomedixexcel(m): 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
B4 nko?

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Tucees(f): 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
One thing is certain we shall ov
ercome.
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by akoaki(m): 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
This is arrant nonsense.

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by CharlieMaria(m): 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
TB Fake. SHM for him and those who believe his fake so called prophecies.

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Forwetinnah: 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
Note the word "manufactured", TB you too sabi something...We all know where the satan resides. Wicked Americans!! After dem go tell me say na Monkey disease. .nansense!!
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
Who then manufactured malaria?
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by iamord(m): 4:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
litetias: Nigerians would look up to you if you can show them you're special. Also the charity he does so publicly is a plus in his favour as far as people are concerned. Personally I think he's not as bad a brainwasher as some other notable pastors

Good to see there are still a few reasonable thinkers

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by piagetskinner(m): 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
boombay: mehn... see haterz on board... not as fake as olumba olumba!grin

Fake na fake
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by san316(m): 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2014
So devil na scientist based in the US abi? Toh e gud. May God protect the children of Adamu
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by jnrbayano(m): 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by victorazy(m): 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
voltron: I keep wondering whether God is in alliance with this cataclysmic buffoon angry worse why he has sooo many gullible peeps under his control

Is just because ur already convicted and will soon be affected.
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by iamord(m): 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
IYANGBALI: But dis dude fine o,see as my toto dey wet for him fine face

By the time he stretch hand, put fire for your toto, you go start to roll for floor like those winchi for him church.. na then your go clear!!!
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by egokudiowomoney: 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ebola is truely manufactured by Satan i.e America
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by victorazy(m): 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
Forwetinnah: Note the word "manufactured", TB you too sabi something...We all know where the satan resides. Wicked Americans!! After dem go tell me say na Monkey disease. .nansense!!
Without being told America manufactured this sickness and they are the head of anti-christ

ismokeweed: Who then manufactured malaria?
Who told u maleria and Ebola na d same?

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by iamord(m): 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ishilove: The ironic thing is that most of those hating on the prophet and spewing filth and vileness on the man of God and his ministry will not give even 50 naira to a handicapped beggar on the street. They have never been to his ministry or listened to his messages, yet they are here cussing on a prophet of God. The man gave tens of thousands of dollars in humanitarian aid, but most of them saying rubbish here conveniently ignored that aspect. May God forgive you all.

One thing I have learnt about prophet Joshua is the man doesn't speak idle words. If he says something concerning a matter then know he is under divine direction. As for those calling this man is a swindler, I would really love it if they can give us insights on the instances he swindled them.

Let's be watchful of the things we say, for we shall be made accountable for every thoughtless word we speak/write.

I have been a member from 95 to 03 and God knows I was not comfortable with the place.. Nothing like a free mind abeg.. U may not understand!
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by luluosas(m): 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
etunoman76: Nigeria’s controversial preacher, T.B. Joshua of The Synagogue Church Of All Nations (SCOAN), has declared that the killer disease Ebola currently ravaging West Africa is from ‘the pit of hell’.

According to Mr. Joshua, who, on Sunday, led his congregation in prayer for the nations and individuals affected by the disease, time was up for the ‘strange ailment’ and life would soon return to normal for the affected countries.

“The so called strange ailment coming from three nations – Guinea, Sierra Leone, Liberia… satan is the manufacturer, the source,” Joshua defiantly declared to the faithful.

“Begin to capture the covenant of that strange sickness,” the cleric then enjoined the congregation. “Command that strange ailment to come out and go to the pit of hell, in the name of Jesus Christ!”

“Because of Christ, people of Liberia, Sierra Leona, Guinea, you are released,” Mr. Joshua said, accompanied by the vibrant congregants in a service believed to have been viewed by millions worldwide through Joshua’s Christian television station Emmanuel TV.

The controversial pastor boldly declared that God had spoken to him to pray for the nations affected by Ebola as its reign of fear was close to closure.

The pastor, cited to be one of Africa’s most influential individuals, decried the toll Ebola had taken on society, especially in the areas of kinship and kindness.

“People are no longer their brother’s keepers because of this strange disease,” he lamented, adding that if someone publicly collapsed from any form of sickness, people would likely abandon the invalid as opposed to lending a helping hand.

“Once satan takes love out of people, he has taken life. Satan is not happy that we are one; he is against oneness. He knows when we are not one, we can be defeated,” he fumed.

“The weapon satan is afraid of is love,” Mr. Joshua continued. “Satan can fight anything but he cannot fight love.”

The cleric then cited a poignant question asked by Jesus in Luke 18:8: “When the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?”

He added that the prayer Jesus offered for His followers’ faith not to fail indicated challenges would arise in the last days which would make many ‘abandon their faith’, Ebola being one of such challenges.

Mr. Joshua made headlines this week in local and international media for sending 4,000 bottles of ‘Anointing Water’ to the Ebola-stricken nation of Sierra Leone on the request of the government, alongside $50,000 in humanitarian aid.

Last week, Mr. Joshua debunked a rumour attributed to him that went viral in Nigeria claiming that bathing in salt water could prevent the disease.

With over 1.2million followers on Facebook and 90,000 YouTube subscribers, the preacher has a huge social media following.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/foreign/west-africa-foreign/167112-ebola-is-manufactured-by-satan-t-b-joshua.html#sthash.5gSXo6XB.dpbs

I refer T.B. Joshua to Deuteronomy 28:58 "If you will not take care to do all the words of this law, recorded in this book, honouring that name of glory and of fear, THE LORD YOUR GOD; 59 Then the Lord your God will make your punishment, and the punishment of your seed, a thing to be wondered at; great punishments and cruel diseases stretching on through long years. 60 He will send on you again all the diseases of Egypt, which were a cause of fear to you, and they will take you in their grip. 61 And all the diseases and the pains not recorded in the book of this law will the Lord send on you till your destruction is complete."
Disobedience to GOD and not Satan is responsible for all sicknesses and diseases around the world today. Give your to JESUS CHRIST, walk in His ways in total obedience and none of these things will come nigh thee. Exodus 15:26 "And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee."

Thank you.

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by voodoogangster(m): 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
If he believes in the opium he serves his congregation to be of pure and high quality I dare him to go and pray for an infected person without protective clothing then I will smoke his opium and get higher than the current smokers
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by slap1(m): 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
He means America.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) / Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad / My Pastor Always Boasts Of His Wealth And Accomplishments During Every Sermon