Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (865807 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sholay2011(m): 7:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
Walspring:

You can go with it now because there is place now where you can keep your belongings but you will pay for it.. I think is the army post that place is located..
Thanks bro for the info. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by technolee(m): 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2014
sholay2011:
Please, is it advisable I go with my phones to the embassy (of course, switched off but still with them)?

And is the interview done 'first come, first served'?

Thanks.
Shola, on your appointment confirmation print out, you have all these instructions there. In my time, I went with my documents, transport fare, and ATM card. When you get home, you will update us on your success. Spend your time more on preparation rather than thinking of a failure that doesn't exist. Oau no dey carry last now.
Where is Kofsy BTW?

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 7:47pm On Nov 22, 2014
technolee:
Big lie. I know of someone that finished @ 12. Even myself, I finished @ 14. Ai rin jina, ni ko je ki ari abuke okere!

Bro are you saying this 12 years old started primary school one at the age of 1 or 2 years And at 6months old (s)he can read and write.. Lol... gringringrin

Trust me that's not the real age of that person and the person cant be 12 although 14 years is okay...

Even the sons and daughters of Prof. Wole Soyinka and late Chinua Achebe did not finish at the age of 12...

Maybe the theory will be on double promotion and packaging which is the most common lies now.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sholay2011(m): 7:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
technolee:
Shola, on your appointment confirmation print out, you have all these instructions there. In my time, I went with my documents, transport fare, and ATM card. When you get home, you will update us on your success. Spend your time more on preparation rather than thinking of a failure that doesn't exist. Oau no dey carry last now.
Where is Kofsy BTW?
shocked shocked Abeg who be dis? Obviously, you're of Great Ife. Kofsy is fine. She is busy with some other stuffs for now. grin

Amen@ success.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2014
sholay2011:

Thanks bro for the info. grin

Lets give the thanks to God...

They don't reserve space there ooo.. When someone is asked to go and drop items that are not allowed to be bring in inside the embassy, the person will go back and queue afresh...

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 22, 2014
Walspring:

Lets give the thanks to God...

They don't reserve space there ooo.. When someone is asked to go and drop items that are not allowed to be bring in inside the embassy, the person will go back and queue afresh...
Noticed that..if u miss your space in the queue..you go back and queue afresh.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sholay2011(m): 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
Walspring:

Na wa.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by opeyemmmy(m): 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2014
sholay2011:

shocked shocked Abeg who be dis? Obviously, you're of Great Ife. Kofsy is fine. She is busy with some other stuffs for now. grin

Amen@ success.

Extend my regards to her.

Good luck in your interview. #OkBye
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sholay2011(m): 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
opeyemmmy:

Extend my regards to her.

Good luck in your interview. #OkBye
Lol...thanks sire.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by portelli: 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2014
Walspring:

If you take commercial bus they will drop you at cms and you walk up to the traffic light and turns right and cross to the other side you will see those buses going to VI this should be before 6.30am, but if its not 6.30am just walk down to the pedestrian bridge and you see them there.

When you board it just tell the you will drop at check point and when you get there cross to the other side and you will see the embassy car park the keep going straight or you ask people at the gate post the embassy.

If you take BRT their last bus stop is at that pedestrian bridge after Leventis bus stop.

N.B-- kindly be careful and look left and right when crossing to the other side.
thanks for the direction
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by technolee(m): 8:18pm On Nov 22, 2014
sholay2011:

Thanks bro. Just PM'd you.
Replied you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 8:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
portelli:

thanks for the direction

Lets give the thanks to God.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 8:37pm On Nov 22, 2014
stevecrun:
Noticed that..if u miss your space in the queue..you go back and queue afresh.

Yea.. Don't you think things like that is good
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 9:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
juntod:

I am happy for the favored. But honestly, it is annoying. Anyway, the search for oyibo wife continues.. Na dem sabi

Lmao!
#TheStruggle
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by freshskillz: 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
justwise:

Do you have money to study in US?
. Yes I do,but the problem is my mom doesn't really keep money in her so the account isn't really strong+my daddy is in Europe so I don't know if I can present the account he's using in Europe.....I'm planning of going with my mom when going next to the embassy,is that a good idea?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
How Una dey ooo?
Happy thanksgiving!!!!!!!
Miami weather is still warm somewhat but for student pilots like me, it's not good enough for vfr flight training before winds blow me off the damn runway.

Congrats to all those who got visas.
I wonder why students don't like schooling in FL. If not anything you'll love the weather.

Peace Y'all!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
Stewee:
How Una dey ooo?
Miami weather is still warm somewhat but for student pilots like me, it's not good enough for vfr flight training before winds blow me off the damn runway.

I wonder why students don't like schooling in FL. If not anything you'll love the weather.

Peace Y'all!!!
Students..don't love Miami FL cos they want to concentrate on their studies and books..therefore would not want to see half dressed women..dressed in bikinis
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
Stewee:
How Una dey ooo?

Peace Y'all!!!
I replied your PM..coconut head
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2014
stevecrun:
Students..don't love Miami FL cos they want to concentrate on their studies and books..therefore would not want to see half dressed women..dressed in bikinis

Lmao... that's not true!
Ur not serios boy.
When you remember all the wahala you did to get a visa and move here you'll know better that to make South beach your classroom.

How you settling in though?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2014
Stewee:

Lmao... that's not true!
Ur not serios boy.
When you remember all the wahala you did to get a visa and move here you'll know better that to make South beach your classroom.

How you settling in though?
Settling pretty fine..weather is damn cold here in Marshall
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Topiipii(m): 11:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
technolee:
Replied you
Sent you a PM, pls respond.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by repsin(m): 7:17am On Nov 23, 2014
Happy Sunday house. May our prayers be answered in Jesus name.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bayocanny: 8:31am On Nov 23, 2014
repsin:
Happy Sunday house. May our prayers be answered in Jesus name.

Ameen, ameen and ameeeeeeen
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by terefe(m): 10:16am On Nov 23, 2014
bbdd:
Yeah
Had to chip this in.
Sending of transcript to the US costs just N500
I just realized there's a woman at airport that has been cheating me.
When a hausa woman attended to me last week i realized the correct price.
So anyone going there should insist on paying that and not 1000+ because the rest is entering their pocket.

registered mail. 2 weeks delivery time(sometimes less).
bless
hey bro..where at the airport exactly do u send transcripts? Thanjs
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Ctemi(f): 10:36am On Nov 23, 2014
terefe:
hey bro..where at the airport exactly do u send transcripts? Thanjs
Nacho. the Hausa woman is very nice I experience same when I send some document the hausa woman collected 300 going there again the other woman said I will pay 500 but I told her the boss(hausa woman)do collect 300,she don't have choice than to collect the 300.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by cutelekush01: 10:43am On Nov 23, 2014
Sir, it going to take how many days before getting to the US? How reliable?

Ctemi:

Nacho. the Hausa woman is very nice I experience same when I send some document the hausa woman collected 300 going there again the other woman said I will pay 500 but I told her the boss(hausa woman)do collect 300,she don't have choice than to collect the 300.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Ctemi(f): 10:57am On Nov 23, 2014
cutelekush01:

Sir, it going to take how many days before getting to the US? How reliable?

Point of correction am not a male. It takes 10 working days or less some time.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by cutelekush01: 11:04am On Nov 23, 2014
Ok ma,LOL.sent you Pm to ask for clarification.sorry I did before informing you.Gracias
Ctemi:

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by terefe(m): 11:24am On Nov 23, 2014
Ctemi:

grin..naija ppl..'where man dey work, na der e dey chop, na y dem dey call am workshop' mentality.... thanks for the info..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by honeyad(m): 11:28am On Nov 23, 2014
Ctemi:

And sometimes it doesn't deliver embarassed ... Don't risk it if you have an urgent document to send.. My 1 cent

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.