Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,229 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (867242 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dicapino: 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
zeezahbee:
is anyone coming to Houston this spring or probably fall

which school in houston are you attending?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by biikeys(m): 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
zeezahbee:

There are actually quite a few Nigerians in Houston...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by osahons9(m): 9:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
zeezahbee:
denver is damn so dry. you might get bored and its so hard to see black peepz around.

No oh. I dey go Connecticut oh. Na the other guy dry go Denver Colorado
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by femoric9: 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
I tap from d testimony of everybody that have gotten their visa approved this month o. May God do mine too o. My interview is on friday Nov 28th at abuja.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by phemix: 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
Congrats 2veryone who got their visas, do endeavour 2share your transcripts (its our family lifeline here)

For those going this week and in weeks 2come, you will get it, buh dnt Ggo unprepared or ill-adviced

For those going next fall or sm later times, you will also get it, no Shaking!

For those looking for funds cum funding, you will get it by his grace

All in all, whatsoever you chOose 2do, may God support you. Godspeed!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Idazbawz(m): 10:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
zeezahbee:
me grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Glocal1: 10:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
walex57:
oh yeah sure financial aid is the best and do anything to get it. You sure do have hope just ensure you perform excellently. I got an aid but that was during my final semester....lol...after I don cough put for their pocket plenty money....
u r thru now, chopping d money, didn't u apply from d onset?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
Idazbawz:
me grin
HEHEEHHE grin,After you divorce me and went after those michigan girls
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
biikeys:

There are actually quite a few Nigerians in Houston...
quite few ke, they are plenty
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
phemix:
Congrats 2veryone who got their visas, do endeavour 2share your transcripts (its our family lifeline here)

For those going this week and in weeks 2come, you will get it, buh dnt Ggo unprepared or ill-adviced

Lol. Post visa pastor grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by walex57(m): 10:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
Glocal1:
u r thru now, chopping d money, didn't u apply from d onset?
I actually applied but it was all given out before I resumed so I had to wait for it...but yeah I'm through now and trying to make some small money lol. My transcript is also here but it should be in part 2 or so
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by exxy(m): 10:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
Black friday, where can one get the cheapest of laptops on black friday and like how much will it cost
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Etisalatstaff: 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
great ones I got 930 for my SAT which is damn low *tears* any chance for admission Biomedical Engineering
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by akanni(m): 11:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
House, if I decide not to go for my interview, will it be an issue in future?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
Etisalatstaff:
great ones I got 930 for my SAT which is damn low *tears* any chance for admission Biomedical Engineering
Are you a staff of etisalat? Secondly, that sat score is nauseating, please edit.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2014
akanni:
House, if I decide not to go for my interview, will it be an issue in future?
why not cancel the appointment.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Teamo2(f): 11:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 12:43am On Nov 26, 2014
cheesy ;Dslimmy you wont kill me, etisalatstaff dont tell me you got 930? forget engineering, in short forget it grin
slimmy05:
Are you a staff of etisalat? Secondly, that sat score is nauseating, please edit.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 12:44am On Nov 26, 2014
exxy:
Black friday, where can one get the cheapest of laptops on black friday and like how much will it cost
you can check best buy, target or check online.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kpolli(m): 1:18am On Nov 26, 2014
zeezahbee:

I might be for winter/spring, how can we help you?

@Imperiouxx, oga! Are you still buried under snow?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Idazbawz(m): 1:27am On Nov 26, 2014
zeezahbee:
HEHEEHHE grin,After you divorce me and went after those michigan girls
Michigan babes bawo? You know I'm a good boy nah.... I'm coming to u this thanksgiving...
Chai! I don miss Naija food. See just cook every Naija meal for me, if I no chop am finish I go carry d rest come Michigan grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Idazbawz(m): 1:28am On Nov 26, 2014
kpolli:

I might be for winter/spring, how can we help you?

@Imperiouxx, oga! Are you still buried under snow?
you mean how can she help you? grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kpolli(m): 1:31am On Nov 26, 2014
Idazbawz:
you mean how can she help you? grin

O ga ooo, I thought she wanted us to bring something from outside Houston to her.... So it's the other way around?

Madam!!!! How can you help me @zeezahbee?

And Broda @Idazbawz, please custom make one Michigan babe for me, that's where I am spending christmas
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Idazbawz(m): 1:54am On Nov 26, 2014
kpolli:

O ga ooo, I thought she wanted us to bring something from outside Houston to her.... So it's the other way around?

Madam!!!! How can you help me @zeezahbee?

And Broda @Idazbawz, please custom make one Michigan babe for me, that's where I am spending christmas
haha... Nothing do u... Shey na Latino,Asian,Spanish or German you want?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by exxy(m): 2:46am On Nov 26, 2014
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by biikeys(m): 3:40am On Nov 26, 2014
exxy:

https://blackfriday.com/stores/best-buy/flyers/black-friday
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 3:45am On Nov 26, 2014
gbemzy1:
Hey guys,
I just got my visa approved today at usa embassy lagos. Thanks guys for ur advice and your appointment stories.

Congrats!!! Enjoy your stay in Obamaland...

Cheers! Cheers!! Cheers!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 3:46am On Nov 26, 2014
phemix:

Amen in the Name of Jesus
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 3:49am On Nov 26, 2014
michaelweezy:
hello house.... VISA granted today at the US embassy in Lagos...God has done it again...

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 3:49am On Nov 26, 2014
osahons9:
The testimony of ma life 3x people will hear it, they will sing it...the testimony of life. Johovah over do. After 12 straight days fasting, VISA GRANTED AT THE CONSULATE IN LAGOS TODAY. VO was okay. Idazbawz was right. Shout out to SliMmyO5, Juntod, all the gurus and others who dropped their transcript as well. I learnt from you all. No documents was requested. Transcript na later things. Let it sink in first!!!! grin

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 26, 2014
Walspring:

Walspring, please do u know when embassy might close for the year? University of Dayton has not sent me admission letter or I-20 form yet and they haven't said anything about deferring my admission to Fall 2015. I applied for Spring 2015.

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa